Home | Community | Message Board

KykeonAnalytics.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland
    #5894414 - 07/24/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Shroomerites: In Switzerland the Sacred Mushroom Church has psilocybian mushrooms as their holy sacrament, and seek recognition as an official religion, who considers the Mushroom to be their sacrament and guide.

They consider it as part of their mission to supply spiritual seekers around the world with psychedelic mushrooms. And this they have been doing, sending portions of Psilocybian mushrooms to whoever donated to their Church, worldwide, led by their leader, Pastor David.

In a nasty turn of events this has led to Pastor David being arrested, and jailed, for drug charges.

There is an online petition for his release, which anyone in the world can sign. You can find it here at freedavid.org and your privacy is guaranteed.

Please look into this church and their psychedelic mission. If you truly believe Pastor David should be released, and the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland be given legitimacy, please sign the petition today.

We, as a vast psychedelic community, can make a difference.
Please sign the petition now.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline2859558484
Growery is Better
 User Gallery

Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Asante]
    #5894543 - 07/24/06 02:27 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

what do you expect to happen to a guy publicly sending shrooms to everyone that gives him "donations"

--------------------

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: 2859558484]
    #5894556 - 07/24/06 02:35 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

His religion should be given as much credit as any other, I am definately signing.

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Phishe]
    #5895433 - 07/24/06 07:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

His system of beleif is just as valid as any of the other hundreds out there.

Petition signed.

--------------------

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: Eraserhead]
    #5895512 - 07/24/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

wow i read about this Church years ago, it made me please to see that he wasn't being stamped down but it was only a matter of time.

i'll definately sign.

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5895652 - 07/24/06 08:31 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Well it seems that this guy is simply  selling mushrooms.  I'm a member of the transcendental church of human enlightenment that sold a sacrament called spice (2C-I).  This doesn't make what they did legal, in fact I believe they were shut down.

Furthermore it seems bad form for a mod to be posting obvious directions and sources to obtain psilocybin mushrooms, not that I mind sources :smile:.

The man was dealing drugs under the guise of religion, an old trick.  If he didn't want to go to jail he should have done this somewhere where it was legal.

OfflineDrGeek
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5896059 - 07/24/06 10:01 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I signed it. I hope this guy gets out of this legal mess.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: DrGeek]
    #5896113 - 07/24/06 10:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Do you all believe that Wiccan_Seeker would post a link to a petition to release a man using religion explicitly as a means to sell shrooms? I don't for a second, and I will sign the petition  :thumbup:(although I will still check this church out to make 100% sure, as I would do any situation regardless of who is posting it).

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5897123 - 07/25/06 04:26 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

so he just sent shrooms to whoever donated? Basically he's just a drug dealer with a different view on things. He ships drugs to places where it's illegal. Glad he had good intentions though, but he didn't  really think it trough. So much for a 'religion'. :smirk:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: stefan]
    #5897552 - 07/25/06 09:30 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

what's wrong with selling mushrooms through a church?

nothing. that's why you should sign.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlinewhy_not_me
I live tranquilized
 User Gallery

Loc: Fluffy opiate cloud
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: leery11]
    #5897828 - 07/25/06 11:18 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

and it starts....

seriously though there needs to be a movement

free dave!

--------------------
Feed Your Head.

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: why_not_me]
    #5897956 - 07/25/06 11:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

We are the movement, too bad the 80's had to happen and crush everyone's spirit. The 90's kids gotta do it.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5898242 - 07/25/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Glad he had good intentions though, but he didn't really think it trough. So much for a 'religion'.

He saw it as his religious duty. Now I think that is honorable. The donations were made to the fund of his church, and the goals they set for themselves are in my view honorable, they seek not to gain, but rather they want to share in the wealth of psychedelic mushrooms.
Bles him for trying, now to get him freed.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#5899144 - 07/25/06 06:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

He did something illegal, this is what happens when you break the law whether or not the law is stupid. I think they should change the law, but until they do that he did break the law, and if you break the law you goto jail. It isn't like he didn't know what was going to happen. I would like to see everyone charged with drug offensed freed, but not just this guy. Why should he be singled out, there are people who have been in prison for most of their lives on drug charges, I would rather see them get out of jail then this guy, though I would like them all to get out of jail, its not like hes doing a life bid. I also doubt even if a billion people signed that he would get freed.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #5899268 - 07/25/06 07:13 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Even a journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #5900666 - 07/26/06 12:29 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Glad he had good intentions though, but he didn't really think it trough. So much for a 'religion'.

He saw it as his religious duty. Now I think that is honorable. The donations were made to the fund of his church, and the goals they set for themselves are in my view honorable, they seek not to gain, but rather they want to share in the wealth of psychedelic mushrooms.
Bles him for trying, now to get him freed.

So if I see it as my religious duty to give meth to everyone who donated to my meth-church it would be ok too? Ofcoarse not.

Sure shrooms are a different drug and I like it that he wanted to share in it. But this is just the wrong way to do it (I wish it wasn't, but with current laws it is, even though we might all disagree with them). The free spore rings do a great job around the world and it's completely legal. Now if he were to give away spores to everyone who donated that would be smart :thumbup:

If he actually thought it trough and wanted this church of his to succeed he could have done two things:
1. send out spores like I suggested above
2. don't send out shrooms but have a distributer/grower of the holy goods in every country so he woulnd't have to send drugs across borders.

I don't blame him for trying, but I blame him for being stupid, so therefor I'm not going to bless him for trying.

Now that I think of it, I should have been his sidekick. Maybe then things would have turned out different, or I would be in jail too :lol:

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
    #5900991 - 07/26/06 03:04 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

there's nothing stupid about his actions; he would be well aware that this day could have come at any time. sure his mission was to share the psychedelic experience with as many others as possible which is what has got him in trouble, but i think ultimately what he is trying to do is contribute to altering the general perception of psychedelics for the sake of the future. he's taking on the big guys head on, not something i'm brave enough to do, so i'll support him in what ever small ways i can.

"don't send out shrooms but have a distributer/grower of the holy goods in every country so he woulnd't have to send drugs across borders."

if i remember correctly he mentions on the site that he is looking for worldwide distributors

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5901270 - 07/26/06 07:25 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

So if I see it as my religious duty to give meth to everyone who donated to my meth-church it would be ok too? Ofcoarse not.

Thats a matter of personal beliefs. I know of no meth churches, but of many psychedelic churches. Perhaps Pastor David is right and is the catchall phrase "drugs" a misnomer. Perhaps psychedelics literally stand apart from the usual recreational drugs.

Quote:

If he actually thought it trough

I believe he has thought it through. Perhaps martyring himself to steer his church head-on into full confrontation with the Law was his plan all along, and then until now it works perfectly.

When a big shroom grower in holland was sued by the government, he countersued and faced the state head on. He won, and we have legal fresh shrooms to thank for it. Sometimes, even if you are the oppressed, you must face a mightier foe head on.

Its trying to please the law thats consistently not working, so his approach might be right. I hope to God he is right. He'll have the precedent of another EU nation (us) with legal shrooms, on his side.

Quote:

1. send out spores like I suggested above

From what I gather from the site theres an elaborate network of indoor and outdoor cultivation. And the world has great sporevendors already, like the Free Spore Rings.

Quote:

2. don't send out shrooms but have a distributer/grower of the holy goods in every country so he woulnd't have to send drugs across borders.

This is mostly what they did.

Quote:

But this is just the wrong way to do it

Perhaps not. It sure is different, but he knew what hje was getting into, and right now he needs our support, win or lose.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5901919 - 07/26/06 01:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Apparrently so many shroomerites bought mushrooms that the sacred mushroom church of switzerland has shut down.

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Free Pastor David of the Sacred Mushroom Church of Switzerland [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5902052 - 07/26/06 02:29 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

most shroomerites don't buy their mushrooms  :naughty:

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   OlympusMyco.com Olympus Myco Bulk Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom