Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

<0.1 sec of EVERYTHING; had that too?
    #580692 - 03/16/02 03:56 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

Some 2 months ago I took this really low dose of Shrooms (1gr = 6mg PSB) for meditative purposes. As I lay there in Darkness with closed eyes, only mild stuff going on, suddenly a flash came over me.

BAM! The brightest of White Lights, an extremely intense feeling that EVERYTHING was there & a shock shot trough my body, probably in reaction to the blast. "HEY!!!" I yelled, sat up, got back into position & it was totally gone: same state as I was in before.

Now rationally it sounds like a neuron burst just shy of a seizure to me. Emotionally it resembled a White Light/Kundalini experience: It wasn't negative, just highly intense. I've never had anything happen that resembled this.

Did you get this too? A theory or explanation? Something similar?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejustthiz
prozac über alles
Re: <0.1 sec of EVERYTHING; had that too? [Re: Asante]
    #580712 - 03/16/02 04:28 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

What was the most imponent & intense ... the visual or the mental state accompanying it... ?

I sometimes have those flashed too (while on mushrooms and sometimes even weed)... but it's only mostly mental.
A feeling that the circle is round or something that you finally come out of the constant mental pondering about what keeps you pondering in real life too...

It's amazing these kinds of feelings and states...

cya

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: <0.1 sec of EVERYTHING; had that too? [Re: justthiz]
    #581123 - 03/17/02 04:57 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

The light was as bright as can be, but wasn't blinding or too much. The mental flash was like EVERYTHING there is was there to the same degree. The bodyshock was a response to it, I've re-read my report & that was my conclusion then.
It all seemed equally strong: it was ONE THING. Not negative, not positive, it just WAS.

Most seizures have a noticeable buildup before they hit & an aftermath too, so I'm told & I've read. This WASN'T the case. I'm 100% sure my <0.1sec really wasn't 15min of seizures + amnesia, and I've used things & techniques in the past that probably would've given me seizures if I was prone to getting them... (like Camphor and a 12Hz strobe + shrooms. DO NOT DO CAMPHOR!!!!! It makes you sick, the high ain't good and I got a year's worth of skin eczema from my single exposure which was very nasty. Well: I was a kid then...)
Please people: shed some light on this!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
    #588700 - 03/25/02 03:08 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

I get that exact same thing while shroomeditating, except instead of the "HEY!!!" I get more of a "WUH!!!?..........jeeeezus"
Maybe it's the face of god:D

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: <0.1 sec of EVERYTHING; had that too? [Re: Champion des Champignons]
    #588737 - 03/25/02 05:08 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

Great C des C !

Now it's more likely not a bad thing...
It might be some Psilo-thing that isn't in the books (I've read). What I'm curious about: How (if at all) would it have registred if I was tripping with open eyes & distractions???
Thanks for the input!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleChampion des Champignons
long standing member;)

Loc: Alba
    #588813 - 03/25/02 07:22 AM (22 years, 9 days ago)

I only ever get it with quiet and closed eyes.
I think it's maybe some kind of feedback loop. Tripping with open eyes every trail, pattern sparkly thing is caused by/superimposed over whatever you happen to be looking at, but with eyes closed the "seed" for whatever hallucination is a hallucination itself, so it slowly amplifies until WUH!!?, neural overload!
Or something.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
hmmm........

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
    #589042 - 03/25/02 02:18 PM (22 years, 9 days ago)

Try the same thing with 1/4 (aprox 25mg) of MDMA and meditate...

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #589061 - 03/25/02 02:56 PM (22 years, 9 days ago)

I've had experiences where a "feeling" came over me in my brain.....and I've had flashes of geometric shapes that fire at about 3x per second and last for 2-4 hours......some of the flashes are white light but they dull into patterns very quickly....but like you said in another post....I may have had a seizure.....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract