Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineviedub
Stranger
Tackling the salvia beast.
    #5886383 - 07/22/06 01:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

So the last 2 days I've burned through an entire gram of 20x extract. Unfortunately, I have yet to break through. A common occurence among the last 4 trips that I've gotten from this gram, is that I am in the presense of certain entities, who want to bring me somewhere, but am not sure where. I distinctly remember yelling out 'where !!' about half a dozen times like a deranged lunatic. In anycase, as you can all tell this isn't a trip report so much as a question to those more experienced.

Where are these entities wanting to take me to, and why ? I feel that I have trouble letting go of my ego, and that's partly what is keeping me from breaking through. Sorry if this isn't very clear, I am still returning to baseline somewhat. Hopefully i can provide some clearer details and questions tomorrow.

Thanks for any help, as I am planning on buying some more tomorrow to hopefully achieve ego loss.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: viedub]
    #5886468 - 07/22/06 02:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think these entities are trying to take you to salvia land...

I'm not experienced with salvia, and from what i hear, breakthrough is mostly garbage.
Sounds like your tripping from salvia just a week trip. Try to smoke more?

Offlineastraalialma
Friend
 User Gallery

Loc: Funland
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: Phishe]
    #5886500 - 07/22/06 02:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What is your setting? How do you prepare?

Find a nice comfortable place, soothing music and lights, lay down, close your eyes and relax, get your lungs full of salvinorin saturated smoke, hold it in for some and take another if possible. Continue laying on the bed, relaxed not trying to achieve anything.
Just close your eyes, let salvia show you. There is nothing to worry. It will be strange but you will know.

Offlinethe_END
Mr. E
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: astraalialma]
    #5886509 - 07/22/06 02:29 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

salvia doesnt work 2 days in a row.. the effects decrese dramataicaly the 3nd.. give it a few days inbetween

oh yea, that was random info lol... but its true

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

#5886549 - 07/22/06 02:53 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Can't say for sure but I think they are trying to bring you into a hive of some sort. Let me guess, the cheered and welcomed you with much enthusiasm.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5886876 - 07/22/06 06:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

at this point I am convinced that you need to go pretty frequently to get past the gate, if your defenses seem high.

the trips are so short and the impact on your life are so minimal that this is possible and reasonable.

the gatekeeper (part of self) will become accustomed to the visitor and eventually will let him in.

use gentle amounts and go repeatedly with no expectation.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5886880 - 07/22/06 07:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can't speak of the semi-daily discipline of taking Salvia like redgreenvines can, but what I do know is that with smoked use, several smaller doses to a session seem to work better than one astral blast.

If you take several doses with say 15min interval you ease into the experience and the subsequent experiences oddly seem to be richer.

and you do need experience. my first few Salvia experiences were strong but not as profound as it became when I had more experiences under my belt, took lesser amounts and closed my eyes.

To me, closing your eyes, thus emptying the visual canvas, to be painted solely by the Experience, was the best move ever.

Leaf me in Peace: reclining or lying down, closed eyes, silence.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Offlineviedub
Stranger
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: Asante]
    #5886963 - 07/22/06 08:35 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you all. I was alone EVERY time except for the last trip last with my cousin present, who smokes bud but that's about it. I now im 'supposed' to have a sitter present, but I really wasn't even comfortable really with my cousin there. Since he has no idea about this drug, I felt a certain need to kind of communicate to him what i was feeling, which angered me because I was still thinking in terms of 'me' and 'I' (not able to let go of self, physical world)

I took 3 long hits, held it in, and dropped the pipe. I was in a dark room all times, with Shpongle playing in the background. Might I add, at the risk of sounding horribly cliche, that this is the *perfect* music to a salvia trip, and that the cohesion of the music/experience is beyond belief. Aside from that, I had a *very* good time, and it lasted also extremely long, as I apparently was staring at my ceiling/wall for over 45 minutes. (Obviously wasn't peaking for that long, but the afterglow effects and distorted, wavy visuals lasted for a long time)

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5887036 - 07/22/06 09:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

viedub said:
I have yet to break through ... I am in the presense of certain entities, who want to bring me somewhere

this iseems to be the single most common thing with all salvia trips, especially for beginning users. That single element of the entire experience is one of the most fascinating to me.

Quote:

Where are these entities wanting to take me to, and why?

Essentially, they are the "gatekeepers" of releasing your ego (or whatever that really means). Honestly, just as many people experience a "choice" given by a third party, it's your choice whether you want to go with them (and let go of your ego) or resist (and therefore constantly try to relate to all you see and feel in terms of what you already know, which is somewhat like trying to force a square through a round hole).

Quote:

I feel that I have trouble letting go of my ego, and that's partly what is keeping me from breaking through.

partly? no. that is probably the only thing keeping you back. I know many people personally who have all told me the same thing, but I assure you, just go and you will breakthrough.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleaNeway2sayHooray
Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Orphic Trench
    #5887327 - 07/22/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

To me, closing your eyes, thus emptying the visual canvas, to be painted solely by the Experience, was the best move ever.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#5887470 - 07/22/06 12:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Try holding the smoke in longer.

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
    #5887474 - 07/22/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Phishe said:

I'm not experienced with salvia, and from what i hear, breakthrough is mostly garbage.

He is smoking Salvia 20 x Extract, the amount he smokes is not a factor here. Don't comment unless you have some potentially helpful input

Offlineviedub
Stranger
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #5887621 - 07/22/06 01:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah.. I'm actually a little frustrated, I should be more then good with 20x and some fat rips, but alas nothing.. well not nothing, but no ego loss. I hold the smoke in for a long time, I really don't know what else to do. Perhaps if i bought a bong that would increase the effect ? I was only using a small pipe...

Anyways, I think i am going to put this off for a week or so and clear my head, do some thinking about the trips and whatnot and give it a shot further on down the road. Any comments are still greatly appreciated, as I don't think i will ever stop until I can achieve ego loss, for the persistence I feel is truly astounding.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5887834 - 07/22/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

So the last 2 days I've burned through an entire gram of 20x extract.

Are you out of your mind?!
Well with that amount you should be :smirk:

I find it interesting to read posts and contrast certain things to others, and seeing what the results are.

Let's for the sake of experiment contrast:

Quote:

Unfortunately, I have yet to break through.

With:

Quote:

A common occurence among the last 4 trips that I've gotten from this gram, is that I am in the presense of certain entities, who want to bring me somewhere, but am not sure where. I distinctly remember yelling out 'where !!' about half a dozen times like a deranged lunatic.

Now to some of the more experienced users a nice field of tension arises between these two statements.

Let's see..

--Entities are trying to take you with them
--You yell "Where!!" out loud several times "like a deranged lunatic"
--This happens every time

dUDE..

Has is occurred to you that you were perhaps so far on the other side, that communicating with entities seems nothing out of the ordinary?

This is the hallmark of intense Salvia experiences: It grips you and you don't have a clue what's going on.

I wish people stopped feeding the beast that is the "salvia breakthrough" myth.

Dude: you "broke through" if thats what it's called. You screamed at the top of your voice at entities who wanted to take you away.
I mean, damn, at what point does it occur to people that salvia is completely different than they expected?

You kept toking up the 20x because you wanted to experience  "the thingy" but "the thingy" is not what Salvia is about.

It is about closing your eyes and letting yourself be taken by those entities, or like you did, argue with them with both feet in separate realities.

Put the pipe down on the floor and keep your hands where I can see them! Move away from the pipe! Slowly..

Quit smoking and let at least a week pass, but preferably at least a month before you imbide in salvia again. You sucked up 50.000 micrograms of Salvia throughout two days and still conversations with entities do not strike you as odd.

You took a hundred strong doses in two days.

What you've learned is that Salvia is nmothing like you expect it to be, and that you need to come with an open mind rather than a head full of expectations for Salvia to fulfill.

Small doses, closed eyes, silence.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Invisibledespisedicon
Stranger

Loc: Flag
    #5887851 - 07/22/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:handth:

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

#5888018 - 07/22/06 04:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Did you have actual hallucinations or just delusions? In other words, did you see or hear these entities at all, or did you just think "I can feel the presents of these entities (in my mind) and they want to take me with them"?

Generally, smaller amounts of Ms. Salvia give me delusions and larger amounts give me fullblown non-ordinary-reality hallucinations.

Offlinehippie_cune
Nowhere Man
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: the_END]
    #5888032 - 07/22/06 04:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

the_END said:
salvia doesnt work 2 days in a row.. the effects decrese dramataicaly the 3nd.. give it a few days inbetween

oh yea, that was random info lol... but its true

i dont think so.. ive done salvia many days in a row and the effects never decresed.

try smoking it out of a decent sized bong. that usually knocks me back

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: Tackling the salvia beast. [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #5888058 - 07/22/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

EndlessNameless said:
Quote:

Phishe said:

He is smoking Salvia 20 x Extract, the amount he smokes is not a factor here. Don't comment unless you have some potentially helpful input

I was only trying to help. This is a community after all, and i'd like to think that everybody has a say. Dont try to make this into a communist forum.  :thumbdown:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5888078 - 07/22/06 04:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah endlessnameless, you joined less than two weeks ago. What gives?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5888146 - 07/22/06 05:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Nothing inherently wrong with communists. I think the word you want to use is fascist ?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom