Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: ammit]
    #10306881 - 05/08/09 07:01 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

ammit said:
I am a new poster here.
but I was looking into this and was wondering if this is could be made into the DMT tea with harmala alkaloids, or if the  plants were the only way to go?

and if the venom can be neutralize with the DMT preserved which would be the best way to go about it?

Way to resurrect a year old thread with your first post.  You're off to a great start.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: Innoculus]
    #10308236 - 05/08/09 01:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

> wondering if this is could be made into the DMT tea with harmala alkaloids

There are other substances in the venom that you wouldn't want to consume.  They are destroyed upon heating, so that is really the only way to use it.

It works fine BTW.  There's really no reason to look at alternate ways to consume.  You wouldn't want to have a very long 5-MeO-DMT trip anyways, it's just too intense.  The very best part of the trip is right after the peak, when you realize that you're comming down and that you aren't going to die.

-FF

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

Offlineammit
mystic in training
Male
Loc: somewhere outside ST. L, ...
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: fastfred]
    #10308605 - 05/08/09 03:02 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I was asking because it seemed a more natural and appropriate way of consuming it, since wasn't this the way it was originally used during its time as a religious substance?

It is not that I wanna try and abuse such entheogens but I would sometime would like to seek to use them in the nature in which they were used religiously to conserve some  act of homage to your ancestors

--------------------
I am here to learn and develope in all my ways.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
    #10309131 - 05/08/09 04:56 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

AFAIK 5-MeO-DMT toad venom has no history of religious use.

--------------------
It drinks the alcohol and abstains from the weed or else it gets the hose again. -Chemy

The difference between the substances doesn't matter. This is a war on consciousness, on our right to the very essence of what we are. With no control over that, we have no need to speak of freedom or a free society. -fireseed

"If we are going to have a war on marijuana, the least we can do is pull the sick and the dying off the battlefield." -Neal Levine (MPP)

I find the whole "my drug should be legal but yours should be illegal" mindset disgusting and hypocritical. It's what George Bush and company do when they drink a cocktail and debate the best way to imprison marijuana users. -Diploid

OfflineInnoculus
 User Gallery

Loc: 0.0.0.1
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: fastfred]
    #10309344 - 05/08/09 05:47 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
AFAIK 5-MeO-DMT toad venom has no history of religious use.

:thumbup:

to poster which the above reply is replying to-
Yeah stop pretending to have good reasons for doing them.  At least not excuses.

You just wanna trip from a toad.  Understandable.

OfflineNasrudin
Stranger
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: Innoculus]
    #10309454 - 05/08/09 06:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

ammit is mixing up 5-MeO and N,N DMT, although others in the thread have also mistakenly said that bufo alvarius venom has DMT.

ammit, the tea/brew you're thinking of is ayahuasca, which is traditionally made primarily with psychotria viridis and caapi vine.

Offlineammit
mystic in training
Male

Loc: somewhere outside ST. L, ...
Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: Nasrudin]
    #10315688 - 05/10/09 02:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nasrudin said:
ammit is mixing up 5-MeO and N,N DMT, although others in the thread have also mistakenly said that bufo alvarius venom has DMT.

ammit, the tea/brew you're thinking of is ayahuasca, which is traditionally made primarily with psychotria viridis and caapi vine.

yes I was meaning a ayahuasca type brew with dmt and was wondering  if someone could  pm me the proper thread links, sorry for the miss-post.

--------------------
I am here to learn and develope in all my ways.

OfflineUnkjuice
Forager
Male

Loc: Washington, DC
    #15511856 - 12/13/11 05:44 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

where online can I get one of these Colorado river toads, or is anyone selling any?

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: Unkjuice]
    #15511916 - 12/13/11 05:57 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Unkjuice said:
where online can I get one of these Colorado river toads, or is anyone selling any?

Get a time machine and go back to before Bouncing Bear Botanicals was raided.  Grab some mimosa hostilis and cactus powder too before the police confiscate that shit and make sure you have enough plutonium to get back to 2011 because Libya's been overthrown.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

OfflineRewindicus
Silly Goose
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: joemolloy]
    #15512129 - 12/13/11 06:38 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You can get them from some reptile vendors call the mom an pop shops......ps the extraction of the goo from those toads is a huge pain in the ass they also croak really loud all night long and if they shoot you in the eye you can go blind.....just get a time machine.

--------------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”- Dr. Seuss

"Too much of a good thing, can be wonderful!" - Mae West

"If you have nothing nice to say about anyone, come sit next to me."
- Alice Roosevelt Longworth

Offlinesof4r0ckeRs1984
Male User Gallery

Re: Colorado River Toad [Re: despisedicon]
    #15512192 - 12/13/11 06:49 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I imagine setting them out in a foreign ecosystem where they don't have real foes. Like the bullfrogs in Australia they might just proliferate and proliferate I could imagine them to gladly take the whole mediterranean :laugh:DD

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules