Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started ...
    #5881271 - 07/20/06 12:29 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

This post is intended to help people realize how and why Jews from all over the world got a hold on Palestine, and called it their home. This post might be a bit long, but its factual nature will help make a more objective oppinion on the subject.

Start of Terror

Timeline of Zionist Terror
from a UN committee
01 October 1948

-------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

The UN Report Prepared in 1948 for Ralphe Bunche, New UN Commissioner to Palestine

Foreword: In view of the tragic assassination of Count Folke Bernadotte by identified Jewish terrorists on September 17 of this year, the following report has been prepared for the use of Dr. Bunche, Count Bernadotte's immediate replacement.

This report is a compilation of all identified terrorist attacks on British, American and Arab individuals and entities in the assassination of the British Resident Minister in the Middle East on November 6, 1944 by members of the terrorist Jewish Stern gang to the assassination of Count Bernadotte on September 17, 1948 by members of this same gang of fanatics.

This information is compiled from reports of the US Department of State, the British Foreign Office and various American and British press services.

New York, October 1, 1948

Chronology

November 6, 1944, Cairo. Lord Moyne, British Resident Minister in the Middle East, and his driver were assassinated outside the minister's Cairo residence. Two murderers were involved. One was injured, and both were immediately arrested.

January 10, 1945, Cairo. The British supreme military court today put on trial Eliahu Bet-Tsours from Tel Aviv and Eliahu Hakim of Haifa, both admitted members of the Jewish terrorist Stern gang.

January 18, 1945, Cairo. The British supreme military court sentenced the murderers of Lord Moyne to death. Both killers admitted their act and also admitted their membership in the Stem gang which they said ordered the killings as a warning to the British not to interfere with future Jewish immigration to Jerusalem.

March 22, 1945, Cairo. The two convicted Jewish Stern gang terrorists who murdered Lord Moyne and his driver were hanged today in the Cairo prison British authorities announced.

January 12, 1946, Palestine. A train was derailed by Jewish terrorists at Hadera near Haifa by a bomb and robbed of £35,000 in cash. Two British police officials were injured.

January 18, 1946, Haifa. Over 900 illegal Jewish immigrants were captured off Haifa by the British Royal Navy

January 19, 1946, Jerusalem. .Jewish terrorists destroyed a power station and a portion of the Central Jerusalem prison by explosives. Two persons were killed by the police.

January 20, 1946, Palestine. Jewish terrorists launched an attack against the British-controlled Givat Olga Coast Guard Station located between Tel Aviv and Haifa. Ten persons were injured and one was killed. Captured papers indicated that the purpose of this raid was to take revenge on the British for their seizure of the refugee ship on January 18. British military authorities in Jerusalem questioned 3,000 Jews and held 148 in custody.

April 25, 1946, Palestine. Jewish terrorists attacked a British military installation near Tel Aviv. This group, which contained a number of young girls, had as its goal the capture of British weapons. British authorities rounded up 1,200 suspects.

June 24, 1946, Palestine. The Irgun radio “Fighting Zion” warns that three kidnapped British officers are held as hostages for two Irgun members, Josef Simkohn and Issac Ashbel facing execution as well as 31 Irgun members facing trial.

June 27, 1946, Palestine. Thirty Irgun members are sentenced by a British military court to 15 years imprison. One, Benjamin Kaplan was sentenced to life for carrying a firearm.

June 29, 1946, Palestine. British military units and police raided Jewish settlements throughout Palestine searching for the leaders of Haganah, a leading Jewish terrorist agency The Jewish Agency for Palestine was occupied and four top official arrested. At the end of June, 1946 2,000 were arrested and four Jews and one British soldier were killed.

July 1, 1946, Palestine. British officials announced the discovery of a large arms dump hidden underground at Meshek Yagur. 2,659 men and 59 women were detained for the three day operation in which 27 settlements were searched. For were killed and 80 were injured.

July 3, 1946, Palestine. Palestine High Commissioner Lt. General Sir Alan Cunningham commuted to life imprisonment the death sentences of Josef Simkhon and Issac Ashbel, Irgun members.

July 4, 1946, Tel Aviv. British officers, Captains K. Spencer, C. Warburton and A. Taylor who had been kidnapped by the Irgun on June 18 and held as hostages for the lives of Simkohn and Ashbel, were released in Tel Aviv unharmed. At this time, Irgun issued a declaration of war against the British claiming that they had no alternative but to fight.

July 22, 1946, Jerusalem. The west wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem which housed British Military Headquarters and other governmental offices was destroyed at 12:57 PM by explosives planted in the cellar by members of the Irgun terrorist gang. By the 26 of July, the casualties were 76 persons killed, 46 injured and 29 still missing in the rubble. The dead included many British, Arabs and Jews.

July 23, l946 Jerusalem. The Irgun Zvai Leumi terrorist group takes responsibility for the King David bombing but blames the British, calling them “tyrants.”

July 24, 1946, London. The British government released a White Paper that accuses the Haganah, Irgun and Stern gangs of “a planned movement of sabotage and violence” under the direction of the Jewish Agency and asserts that the June 29 arrest of Zionist leaders was the cause of the bombing.

July 28, 1946, Jerusalem. The British Palestine Commander, Lt. General Sir Evelyn Barker, banned fraternization by British troops with Palestine Jews whom he stated “cannot be absolved of responsibility for terroristic acts.” The order states that this will punish “the race … by striking at their pockets and showing our contempt for them”

July 29, 1946, Tel Aviv. Police in Tel Aviv raided a workshop making bombs.

Read the rest (1946-1948) here .

MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Edited by MAIA (07/20/06 12:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . *DELETED* [Re: MAIA]
    #5881281 - 07/20/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by MAIA

Reason for deletion: rearanging info

--------------------

Voltaire

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started ... [Re: MAIA]
    #5881286 - 07/20/06 12:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

It would have been sufficient to post a link to the timeline rather than copy and paste the whole thing. By the way, where is the link to that timeline? It is a rule of this forum that when cutting and pasting from an online source the link be posted.

Phred

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Phred]
    #5881292 - 07/20/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'll try finding a link of some sort. This was a webpage i saved like a couple of years ago. It's not online anymore, but probably there are redundant resources somewhere on the net.

MAIA

--------------------

Voltaire

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: MAIA]
    #5881294 - 07/20/06 12:41 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Wow, I was not aware of all the Jewish terrorism that occurred when they were trying to gain their own state. THE IRONY!

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: MAIA]
    #5881303 - 07/20/06 12:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Go it. I guess the page changed its URL or it was probably some other page. I don't know.

Anyway, i'll post a few events and then link the rest.

Btw, google is really your friend :wink:

MAIA

--------------------

Voltaire

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#5881305 - 07/20/06 12:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'll save you the effort. It's from www.jewwatch.com, whose motto is "Keeping a Close Watch on Jewish Communities & Organizations Worldwide" and where "Frank Weltner, M.A. English & Certified Librarian Presents His Famous Scholarly Library of Factual Links Known Around the World".

Here's the link -- http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-terrorists-timeline-1945-1948.html

Phred

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Phred]
    #5881315 - 07/20/06 12:49 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Yeap, that's it !

MAIA

--------------------

Voltaire

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5881333 - 07/20/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
I'll save you the effort. It's from www.jewwatch.com, whose motto is "Keeping a Close Watch on Jewish Communities & Organizations Worldwide" and where "Frank Weltner, M.A. English & Certified Librarian Presents His Famous Scholarly Library of Factual Links Known Around the World".

Here's the link -- http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-terrorists-timeline-1945-1948.html

Phred

So because this list comes from a very shady source, should I dismiss it as all false? I am serious, do you think these events are made up?

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5881411 - 07/20/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

So because this list comes from a very shady source, should I dismiss it as all false?

Since the timeline isn't footnoted at all, then it is entirely possible it contains inaccuracies, yes. You haven't been here long enough to have seen some of the various "timelines" and other laundry lists garnered from lunatic fringe sources of supposed US "imperialism" (for example) which have been posted here every so often in the past. I recall one which listed fifty some such "examples" of which a dozen and a half were quickly debunked before the end of the day.

There is no question whatsoever that in the days leading up to the creation of Israel there were violent acts on both sides (yes, even the Israeli side) which are by any rational definition of the word terrorist actions. But when you see a long string of one-sided events presented with no reference, it is a good idea not to swallow the whole list uncritically as gospel truth.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5881474 - 07/20/06 01:43 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Oh for sure, I don't doubt that these events have been made to look as bad for Jews as possible. I still wont dismiss it however, I just love the Irony.

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5881788 - 07/20/06 03:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

I just love the Irony.

The Irony is a major part of the posting experience.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Asante]
    #5881800 - 07/20/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Why didn't you go back like 2000 years back?

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineMAIA
Male User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: downforpot]
    #5883656 - 07/21/06 04:51 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

If people don't give the proper importance to what happened 60 years ago, what makes you think what happened 2000 years ago should have any relevance ?

Edit: Btw, try reading this thread about the Jewish genetic poll regarding the genuine (or not) inheritance of Israel: Gog, Magog and the Kingdom of the Khazars - Part I

MAIA

--------------------

Voltaire

Edited by MAIA (07/21/06 06:07 AM)

OfflineRoker
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: outer spiral arm
    #5883669 - 07/21/06 05:17 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Those events are an accurate and balanced account of what was occuring in palestine in that timeframe, anyone can verify the dates and events at their local libraries. There was huge opposition to the ratification of the state of israel in the U.N. the first major power to do so was the USSR.

Check it out for yourselves

--------------------

OfflineWhiteRabbitt
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5884169 - 07/21/06 11:29 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Jews lived in Palestine from around 1200 BC-135 AD. Islam isn't created until the 7th century AD. Yeah I'd say Jews calling it their home is fairly accurate.

--------------------
You gotta jump and swing up to hit me in the knees.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #5884177 - 07/21/06 11:34 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

So your saying because the native Palestinians did not practice Islam, they have no right to the land?

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: WhiteRabbitt]
    #5884209 - 07/21/06 11:46 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRabbitt said:
Jews lived in Palestine from around 1200 BC-135 AD. Islam isn't created until the 7th century AD. Yeah I'd say Jews calling it their home is fairly accurate.

The same could be said for Native Americans :wink:

Except they lived here for even longer than the Jews lived in Palestine/Israel...

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: trendal]
    #5884258 - 07/21/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

And the Native Americans still live in the US and Canada. Just as Arabs still live in Israel.

Native Americans can vote in North America. Arabs can vote in Israel. Native Americans can serve as military personnel, policemen, senators, legislators, and government workers in America. Arabs can serve as military personnel, policemen, senators, legislators, and government workers in Israel.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #5884392 - 07/21/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not contesting any of that :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: trendal]
    #5885212 - 07/21/06 05:56 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Brief facts about the origin of the Palestinian Refugees

By Niv Nissenson, 18 Jan 2002

niv@nissenson.com

Student of History and Political Science at Tel-Aviv University

The land of Israel was virtually deserted when the first Jewish immigrants arrived, most of the places they settled were filled with swamps and infested with malaria. All of the lands that these brave pioneers settled were lawfully purchased from local Arab residents. The arrival of Jews in the Middle East with money caused many Arab from distant countries to come to Palestine in order to work.

It is a little known fact that many of the so-called 1948 refugees weren't actually born in Palestine .The United Nations definition of "Palestinian refugee" is as follows: "Palestine refugees are persons whose normal place of residence was Palestine between June 1946 and May 1948, who lost their homes and means of livelihood as a result of the 1948 Arab-Israeli conflict" This definition of a refugee also covers " the descendants of persons who became refugees in 1948."1 In contrast of the United Nations definition of a “normal” (everybody else) "refugee" which is as follows:” owing to a well-founded fear of being persecuted for reasons of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion, is outside the country of his nationality, and is unable to or, owing to such fear, is unwilling to avail himself of the protection of that country."2 In an amazing definition a Palestinian refugee is vastly different than a "normal" refugee.

All the "Palestinians" dislocated in 1948 have not been resettled (like millions of real refugees around the world) in order to make a basis for pressure against Israel. The local Arab peoples were occupied for centuries by the Turks and had no national movement until the arrival of the British. In order for the Zionist movement to get the Balfour deceleration, local Jewish settlers in Palestine helped the allies in the first world war (the NILI underground). Sadly the British did not fulfill their promise and under Arab pressure they cut the Jewish immigration significantly. The Jewish inhabitants continued to prosper and expand by buying land for good money. No colonialism.

In 1947 there were 600,000 Jews is Palestine, The United Nations drafted a resolution dividing the land between the Arab and the Jews. The Jewish leadership accepted the U.N. proposal and the Arab rejected it. The Palestinians made no move in order to jump-start their own country in the remainder of the territory. When the British mandate was over the Jews declared independence and the formation of Israel (after nearly 2000 years in exile). The Palestinian didn't declare anything but war, along with the rest of the Arab world. During the war there were no organized deportation of the local Arab population, no acts of massacre by the Israeli side (it's important that we remember that we are talking about only 3 years after WW2 which we all know that the allies killed thousands of civilians). The local Arab inhabitants left their houses because of fear of Israeli reprisals furthermore they were asked to leave by their allies who promised them that after the victory they'll take their homes back along with the Jewish property (68% of the Arabs that left did so with ever encountering an Israeli soldier)3. The Arabs who didn't leave were not harmed and even received Israeli citizenship. The Israeli Arab people are the freest and prospering Arabs in the Middle East. After the war the Arabs deported the Jews that lived for centuries in their countries and confiscated their property (mainly in Iraq). As for the Palestinians in the West Bank, they were actually occupied by their brothers the Jordanians, They never asked them to form their own state in the west bank (important note the majority of the population of Jordan are in fact Palestinian, and I hear no problems with that).

Actually during the time of the Balfour declaration Jordan was a part of Palestine and a part of the declaration. So in fact the land was spilt and 2/3 were given to the Arabs and a 1/3 to the Jews. Israel is the only democratic state in the Middle East. Israel is surrounded by countries that are all military dictatorships with totalitaric regimes. That's the truth.

Sources:

1. http://www.un.org/unrwa/index.html (The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East UNRWA)- Palestine Refugee-

2. http://www.unhcr.ch/cgi-bin/texis/vtx/home (United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees UNHCR) –The “Normal” defenition for refugee-

3. Peters Joan “From Time Immemorial: The Origins of the Arab-Jewish conflict over Palestine” Hebrew release:
“*** *****: ****** ******* ******-**** ** ***-*****” ***** ****** ******
1988 (Regarding the leaving of the Arabs in 1948 war)

1 The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees

http://www.netanyahu.org/brieffacabor.html

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started ... [Re: MAIA]
    #5885229 - 07/21/06 06:00 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Based on MIAI's logic, we should restore Nazi Germany and the WWII Japanese government since we illegally invaded those countries and changed their governments. Islam is far worse than Nazism or the WWII Japanese. We have a moral obligation to invade all Islamic theocracies, kill all Islamic terrorists and the Islamic leaders and make their countries into democracies with freedom of religion and all the other western freedoms free people deserve.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5885249 - 07/21/06 06:10 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WhiteRabbitt said:

It's not like Arabs magically came into existence in the 7th century. But anyway, I don't see any point in lamenting over an unmoveable past. Historically both Jews and Arabs haved lived in the Holy Land, and even if there was an element of criminality in the original Israeli nationalist movement, the later generations should not be held accountable - and that goes for Israel too, who has ardently since day one refused to even romance the 1967 threshold.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Basilides]
    #5886958 - 07/22/06 08:32 AM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
for Israel too, who has ardently since day one refused to even romance the 1967 threshold.

I would say that that is not quite correct. They gave the Sinai back to Egypt, they left Lebanon, and just recently created a new nation in the Gaza strip, (I wonder why they didn't just give it back to Egypt. Could it possibly be that Egypt wasn't interested in repatriating these assholes?) with ongoing discussions regarding the West Bank. They seem to have no interest in giving the Golan Heights back to the Iranian puppet Syria, and I don't blame them. So your characterization is rather counterfactual.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5887899 - 07/22/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

I'm talking about pre-1967 Jerusalem. This is a stupid religious conflict afterall.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Basilides]
    #5888229 - 07/22/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
I'm talking about pre-1967 Jerusalem. This is a stupid religious conflict afterall.

The Types of Jihad
http://www.ummah.net.pk/harkat/jihad/t-jihad.htm
(site is offline, but here's the google-cache of the article)
There are two types of Jihad against the Kuffar

1- Offensive Jihad
2- Defensive Jihad

1- Offensive Jihad is when the Muslims launch an offensive attack. If this attack is on the Kuffar who have previously received the message of Islam, then to call them towards Islam before commencement of the attack is considered preferable.

However, if the message of Islam has not reached them, then the Kuffar will be invited towards Islam. If they reject this true faith, then they will have to pay Jizyah (Kufr tax). If they refuse to submit to the payment of Jizyah then the Muslims are to fight against them. With this type of Jihad the Kuffar who plot against the Muslims are repelled and their hearts are filled with fear, so that they do not succeed in their plans.

The offensive Jihad is Fardh Kifayah, the purpose of which is to ensure the Kuffar remain terrorised and away from mischief, thereby, allowing the message of Islam to be conveyed without any obstructions.

If one group of Muslims fulfil this obligation then it will be sufficient on behalf of all Muslims, but if there are no Muslims fulfilling this obligation then everyone is considered sinful.

It is stated in Fatawa Shami: It is required of the Imam (leader) of the Muslims to dispatch the army routinely once or twice a year towards the Kufr countries. It is also the duty of the Muslim public to assist the Imam in this noble cause. If the Imam does not send an army, then he will considered sinful.

The majority of Jihad undertaken at the time of our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) was within the category of offensive Jihad.

The Quran has called upon the Muslims to undertake the offensive Jihad and when this obligation is satisfactorily fulfilled there would be no apparent need for the defensive Jihad.

When Muslims neglect this important obligation then they are subjected to the defensive Jihad and this has become, with regret, widely common in our time.

http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/jihad.html

InvisibleLuddite
I watch Fox News
 User Gallery

Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Luddite]
    #5888238 - 07/22/06 05:40 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Read more here.

http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/jihad.html

Also, don't forget that fundamentalist muslims believe the only guarantee they get to go to heaven is dying in jihad.

The book Islam and Terrorism by Mark Gabriel:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0884198...glance&n=283155

Some pages from Mark Gabriel's book (need Adobe Acrobat Reader):

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/328030/Mark%20Gabriel/Chapter4.pdf 206KB

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/328030/Mark%20Gabriel/Chapter5.pdf 124KB

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/328030/Mark%20Gabriel/DeceitChapter6.pdf 101KB

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/328030/Mark%20Gabriel/MuslimPastorCh7.pdf 100MB

http://home.ripway.com/2005-6/328030/Mark%20Gabriel/3StagesJihadCh11.pdf 88MB

(free ripway accounts allow a maximum of 10MB transfer per day.  If links don't work, try back later)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Chronological events of the "Invasion" of Palestine by the immigrant Jews - How it all started . [Re: Luddite]
    #5888928 - 07/22/06 08:55 PM (17 years, 7 months ago)

Actually the two types of Jihad is the inner struggle with one's self to avoid teptation; the other is the protection of Islam as a whole.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder