Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Loc: Central, TX
Best Trips of your life, do share
    #5878346 - 07/19/06 04:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Allright all who are out there who want to share. I was having a dischussion with a friend the other night, while i was coming down from a very intense trip, about our not necessarily our hardest trips, while this is important, but also some of our pleasant mellower trips. These trips could come from any hallucinogen, natural or synthetic. Please include substance, state of substance (dried/fresh, natural/extract, specific strains, blotters, etc.), amt ingested, location found and taken, etc, whatever you think maybe of value. I will post a few of mine. Look forward to hearing some good stories

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: hooksbooks]
    #5878432 - 07/19/06 05:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Ok, I'll start with some of my firsts,
shrooms- may years ago when still in high school, my friend brought over what i clearly know now as a very large prime dried gulf coast field shroom. We split it and I remember tripping pretty hard, really enjoying every minute of it. I remember one hallucination when i was driving, i stopped at a stop light, but my arms and dashboard drifted into the intersection, giving a dhalsim street fighter effect on my arms and pushing my dashboard an easy 5 feet further than it was, then snapping back into reality. dont drive on shrooms. Soon after I tried 2gs of dry cubes with one hit of beavis and butthead, very intense with iridecent tree leaves and microsopic bug and bacteria sightings.

first time i tripped peyote, we had found several doses in the south tx desert, I was 17 at the time. with three close friends I camped at pedernales falls in central texas, we ate the buttons fresh, as we had just picked them a day earlier. I had a total of 12 maybe 10 year olders. I remember seeing the campfire spread across the sky and ignite the trees when i rolled over on my therma rest, but alas, all in my mind, i also remember focusing on an ember and causing it to pop, flying thru the air onto my friends thermarest, who at that point looked like a deflated human sprawled out on the grass. The real good part of the trip came in my dreams, I had visions of being an animal, perhaps a coyote, running through the valley that my friend and I had collected water from, and to the falls, which i had not yet seen.

A couple years later, I ventured into mexico to find out more about the peyote lore, and perhaps indulge in some ancient buttons. I was traveling alone, age 19, by bus, to real de catorce. I ran into some nice foreigners who I planned a peyote outing with. one of them took us to a shamans compound, who told us where to hunt his ancestral fields. TOok a little while to find, but once we found them they were everywhere. like being in a patch of prickly pear, this cactus was truely thriving there. I decided i wanted my trip to begin with the first button cut. so i split it with the whole hunting party, just to get a tasteof the bitterness. I soon fillled my windbreaker front pouch with many firm, well developed buttons, which i found growing on large clumps, I would just pick the biggest one and move on. The shaman squeezed a peyote from my collection, and with an assuring nod, explained to me that the button was easily older than him (est age 65+) and that the clump could posibly be thousands of years old. I do not doubt it as this is such a slow growing species. The shaman took me through a series of steps, a brujo peyote liquification tek if you will. he handed me a large dimpled bowl and a stone, which i could grip easy with my palm, I began mashing them up really well adding more and more peyote sections as the pulp permitted, till i was fisting a large pulpy mass of green goop. then he handed me a clean handkercheif and poured the pulp over it, i twisted the hanikie and out came a real crazy looking olive drab green pulp free juice. once we had about a cup for everyone in attendence ( I imagine maybe like 6 of those big ones juiced) we turned on some music, went into a courtyard, and downed our bitter glasses. The trip came on immediately, I would say it jumped to level 3 right off the bat, then 4 soon after. I had to sit down to cope with how clear things were becoming. I had downed some pinapple juice to get rid of the taste. It was raining, which is very rare in the desert out there. I went out back to the field to where the outhouse was, but since im not much of a fan of mexican outhouses, i decided to pee in the field, for a few seconds it was very wierd feeling, like my wang was just a numb appendage, I thought i truely had lost every ounce of sexuality, at least for that time i was tripping, as soon as i started pissing, these neol like ropes shot out of my body into the rainy sky. they were flowing from various parts of my body, like lightning into the sky, as soon as the flow stopped, so did the light show, but then I saw a very intense pinwheel fractal pattern coming down at me from the sky. the intensity did not diminish until well into the next day. before i left mexico, I took a large drink of peyote tea and hiked out of town into the desert. i found an old mining operation which i could only describe as a colliseum of ruins with a large square hole in the middle, with no bottom in sight or audibly. I found a huge rock well outside the structure and rolled it to the hole. I remember chainsmoking a few joints of the good mexican local weed all the while having my hands on this rock at the edge of the hole. I was channeling all the negative things I had carried around for the years prior. pushing this all into the stone, i let it drop into the hole, i could feel the negativety being sucked out of me as the rock fell. I never heard the huge stone hit the bottom, I could only think that my dark moments are still traveling far away from me. I walked down the mountain feeling like a million bucks, although i looked like a road weary traveler in a peyote induced haze. I really want to go back sometime soon and see if that old shaman is still there.

OfflineMr_Brown
Regulator

#5878667 - 07/19/06 06:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Watching Natural Born Killers on Shrooms.

Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Mr_Brown]
    #5878695 - 07/19/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

There we go, I watched a scanner darkly on shrooms last week, very nice. In Ft. Worth, there is an omni theater, i remember eating a good amount of mush before seeing this 3D dolphin world movie, was really awesome experience.

Offlineqwertymkonji
on a stick
Male User Gallery

Loc: Universe
    #5879215 - 07/19/06 09:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

watching nbk on dxm is even more crazy.

InvisibleGratos
Just thinkin anddrinkin
 User Gallery
    #5879267 - 07/19/06 09:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

At a dead show back in '94 I think. 50,000 people, the lot was jam-packed with doses. I ate, I think, 4 hits of some very potent jesus blotter. After the show myself and a buddy of mine just roamed the lot and then the camp ground. Best time of my life and for some reason we had shakedown playing and to this day shakedown makes me think of that great night.

OfflineTikiwoo
Psychedelic Monk
 User Gallery

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Gratos]
    #5879881 - 07/20/06 12:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Christmas last year. 4 grams shrooms with my dad, brother, and best friend. First time me and my homie S took more than an 1/8. The feeling of love was overwhelming.

--------------------
Fallow me to the odyssey and the ecstasy of Psychedelics.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Tikiwoo]
    #5880537 - 07/20/06 07:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

2 and 1/2 hits of bruce banner acid (the only acid i've ever had that actually kicked ass and took names). hit me hard, i had to turn around and go home because almost exactly at the ten minute mark everything started turning liquid and fractally. at the 15 minute mark i was walking down a subway station tunnel thats really long and just has symetrical beams on each side. so no doubt it looked hella long, then i notice at the end there are army men everywhere, doing differnt random things, and of course it turns into hundreds of army men doing differnt random things. by the time i make it to the end i'm pretty composed, i just ignore that shit, i think there may really have been about a dozen or so. so i get on the train and it has a problem like 30 seconds after leaving the station, and i have to spend 5 minutes thinking that i fucked up the train somehow, and that my reality is shortly going to be seriously fucked. i get home lay down in my bed/eyes closed and proceed to think about every moment in my life, then travel down through my genetic history and watch all of the various animal and evolutionary advances. then i am taken outside my life and begin to hear music its starts with modern electronic music and works its way backwards through time. i was the sum of human history, with a musical backdrop. i distincty remeber electronic music, some sort of jazz or something, marching bands, classical music, kind of weak classical music with just a few instruments, tribal drumming, and lastly at the begining before human history i experiance the most beautiful music of all. just this combination of twinkling sound that for some reason i know is called "the music of the spheres". oh yeah i'm i'm watching the planets or some sort of large orb things as i listen to this.

oh yeah also when i say "watching" i mean that i was actually watching fractal patterns continously unzoom.

by the time i'm hearing the twinkling sound i am way way outside of scope of human history. something like an order of a million times. i continue zooming out for about an hour till i'm outside of the ability to calculate how far i am from the human timeline. then i see all the source of all the fractal patterns, it is a collapsed sphere, the center is hollow with a tube connecting it to the other side, like gettinjiggywithit's signature.

i them travel inside the sphere to a curve that puts me just outside the viewing range of the center of the sphere. here i hear millions of poeple chanting something over and over, singing some kind of very simple song, sounds kind of like a 2 line children's song.

all that took about 7 hours of my lying on my bed with my eye's closed.

when i "wake up" my girlfriend at the time is still almost completely out of it and non-responsive, but she goes to sleep at exactly the 8 and a half hour mark (she took 1 1/2). i'm pretty incredibly high, and i begin cleaning the house and attempting to talk myself back into normalicy.everything in my vision over 10 ft away looks like the same patterns as most glass bowls are, so it kind of looked like everything more than 10ft away was made out of glass pipes. i clean my house for about 4 hours, then go walk around for a day. i don't come down enough to sleep till the second day (around 40 hours after taking it).

i have all sorts of realizations about time and other dimensions. i am completely fuxored in the head.

i spend the next 6 months kind of out of it, till while randomly walking down the street i have the experiance of suddenly not tripping anymore. a moment of knowing that i am finally down.

i talked to my girlfriend the next day and she mentioned that she was transported to completely life like ancient eygpt, and then mexico where she watched some shaman guy.

edit: at one point around the 8 hour mark i am having a difficult time reconciling some sort of pool of dark feelings that is all around me. i see it reflected in my girlfriend. she looks at me with the darkness distorting her features. something clicks and suddenly i have the feeling of relenting, and we both turn into a diamond and i have the feeling of "we are one".

just curious, anyone have any clue how many mics that must have been? i've been very afraid of acid ever since, however i have done it a couple times since then with alot less noticible effects.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (07/20/06 06:10 PM)

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5880599 - 07/20/06 07:48 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Great story man! That was intense!

Offlinetheorganicdomino
Psychedelic ZenBuddhist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Cubenisseur]
    #5880611 - 07/20/06 07:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

OfflineFruitboot
Stranger
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: theorganicdomino]
    #5881022 - 07/20/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Well this is from a trip I had 2 or 3 days ago. Nothing serious, just a really funny moment. Me, and 2 of my friends were just chillin in my basement listening to Tycho and were marveling at the LED lights from my computer when my friend smacks his head into the side of my bookshelf. He yells, "That is the second damn time!" And I think about it, and can't remember the first time, so I say, "I don't even remember the first time man," Then he goes, "Was there a first time? Wait, THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME!!!" We laughed for a good 10 minutes I think. I was really tripping balls when it happend and it got me thinking of different demensions and shit.

OfflineCrestfallen
some kindasomethin'

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Fruitboot]
    #5881094 - 07/20/06 11:35 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Christmas Eve 2003 with my dad. Its now our little Christmas Eve tradition lol.

--------------------
The above statement is completely fictional and composed solely for the purpose of entertainment.

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Crestfallen]
    #5881462 - 07/20/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The best trip I ever had was the time I took an 1/8 with my best friend. It was about 9:00pm on a Sunday night. We were on vacation and so we had nothing to do the next day. It was the perfect set. We ended up going to our other friend's house. He picked us up while we were coming up. I remember when it started to hit me I kept thinking, "I'm home again. I'm back."

After traveling through what seemed like a Crayola-Fun-Town, we finally reach his house. Inside, the first thing I do is cling to the wall and exclaiming to my friends, "I'm stuck to the wall! You guys, you know it's gonna be a crazy night if I'm already sticking!" I know it probably doesn't make sense but I and my friends distinctly remember me saying that.

I step into his dining room and the trip completely changes. Every room that I walk into changes my trip dramatically, but all have a positive vibe to them. I proceed to go into his living room with the surround sound blaring and Christmas tree shining. The music sounded like I was inside of it. When I closed my eyes I would see myself inside a tube-wave of music, surfing it. It was ecstatic.

Meanwhile, my trip was still intensifying and a friend suggests we smoke outside on the deck. When they pass the chillum to me, it doesn't feel at all like a chillum. I begin laughing my ass off claiming that its dripping out of my hand. "I can't do this right now. I'm sorry guys," I say, and walk back inside.

The next 2 hours or so are a blur. I vaguely remember laughing hysterically with a friend and listening to 311 and Bob Marley. I relived my entire life in a span of 15 seconds. Intense.

When I start to "come down," my other best friend arrives! I go over to him to give him a good handshake/high five but instead end up falling into the wall and "sticking" again. I laughed hysterically, AGAIN, and then followed him upstairs. He goes into the bathroom to take out his ear-rings, he transforms into Franklin the Turtle, and then his entire face morphs so that his face becomes the side of his face and vice-versa. Laughing happens... we decide to go for a ride.

When we get into the car I immediately realize that we are going to rob a bank and get ready (we weren't going to rob a bank, my friend just looked like a criminal to me). I don't remember much else but I do remember as we drove away from my town I felt like I was leaving my whole life behind me forever and starting a new one. I felt like I was on the fuckin Oregon trail or something.

Great Night! Sorry for the long post I got caught in the moment..

--------------------

Offlinengnyus
the madherbalist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: MorphMan]
    #5882091 - 07/20/06 05:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Back in "97 I was at a gathering in Oregon. I was up all night (completly sober) cooking "zuzu" pancakes for every one who was tripping. When the sun started to rise one of the "mad doser's" who was grubbin' on the pancakes COMPLETELY puddled me. I tripped for many moon's and thought I would never come down, but it was the single greatest trip of my life, thousands and thousands of life loving and giving people surrounding me with good vibes, it changed my life. Before I was a mean spirited tweekin' biker, and it seemed as if this evil presence I had lived with ever since my dad beat the shit out of my mom and rode off when I was 7 was completely dissolved. Although I no longer use any chemicals unless I have extracted them from plants myself I will never forget this experience, it made me who I am today.

--------------------

You reap what you sow

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: ngnyus]
    #5882118 - 07/20/06 05:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

My most profound LSD trip. Posted it in trip reports awhile ago, I'll just copy/paste it into this thread. Note: very long.
---------------------
I wasn’t initially planning on writing a trip report for this, as no amount of words – not even volumes of text could come close to portraying this experience for what it was. This expierence pretty much shattatered my ideas of what LSD can go, how far it can take you, what reality is an the concept of self – and blew it to pieces. I am mostly writing this to make sense of some details for myself.

For the visuals – I wont go into much about those. Its not that they were not present – they were there, in spades, simply the most amazing, beautiful, complex, mind blowing visuals I have ever seen – I had no concept that beauty like that could be created before me. However, at the same time – even though the visuals were like a cleansing of the soul to see – it was one of the least important / amazing aspects of the trip. I know understand what stemmer means by ‘visuals are not that important’.

The trip starts as the ‘trip that didn’t happen’. Initially, I was planning on dropping 2 hits of this LSD at a club to see some of my favorite DJs. However, once getting to the club, things just didn’t feel ‘right’. It was new blotter, I had 2 hits with me – no clue how strong it was except that ‘it’s supposed to be good’. My initial plan was to drop at around midnight/1am, so I could go for a hike in the morning after the party was over. However, I decided ‘something doesn’t feel right. Its too crowded, too pushy, too clausterphobic in here, and no place to sit if I needed to’, so I decided to spend the night sober, goto bed when I get home, and drop acid once I woke up and go for a hike – and let me tell you. I am *VERY* happy that I did this.

So, I wake up at around noon and get things ready – and decide to add a 3rd hit of LSD to the mix, thinking ‘maybe being in my hot pocket all night lowered the potency of my hits’ – I also grabbed some mushrooms (which I ended up not taking) in case the LSD ended up being weak and I wanted something to bump things up a notch.

Anyways, I ended up dropping at around 1pm, wait around my house for 30 mins, and then start walking towards some paths that I wanted to explore. I had gone for a hike there a few days before, so already had a good idea of the lay of the land and it wasn’t going to be forgin territory for me.

The LSD is starting to kick in more and more as I walk along – coming up strong but enjoyable. I was in an amazing mindset, looking forward to a ‘nice walk in the park’ – but totatly unprepared for the expierence I was in for. I arrive at a nice little cove that I had seen before, lay out a blanket, open up my bottle of water take a swig, then lay back and enjoyed the music. I was sounded by tree’s and grass and lush foliage and by a river – very pretty area.

This is when the LSD started to peak – and peak it did! The clouds started to look fantastic, like blobs of gas floating in the sky, the tree’s started to dance and form people, faces, patterns, grids, other worlds. As I sat there, I started to become aware of /every/ cell in my body – it was as if I could visualize and plot in 3D space every cell in me – and be aware of them, conscious of them – I had never been so aware of my entire being in my life.

On LSD, I have often gotten the feeling that I am ‘peaking towards something’ – a steady increase that you never quite reach. However, today – I peaked, I reached it – and it was amazing. While sitting there, I clutched onto my legs and curled up into a ball – the world around me turned into a blazing white and I could feel my energy vibrating through me – more and more intensly. Then, *BOOM* -- it exploded, it was as if every cell in me exploded and drifted into a sea of other particles – forming fractals and patterns, and I could see each cell of me drift along into this flowing river – I felt exhilarated. It wasn’t scary, it was intense – but amazing.

After this happened, I got up and moved to another location, and put on Richie Hawtin: DE9 – Transitions on my iPOD and moved to another location. This time, it was on a bit of a ‘beach’ overlooking a river. I unpacked my things again and sat there cross legged and upright – feeling the energy inside of me align. I started to take deep breaths and focus, and could feel my energy flowing around me. I was lost in the music, this CD is like a journey – if you listen to it from start to end, its like it takes you on a journey, tells you a message and helps you reflect upon your life. I sat there, over looking the water, I leaned forward and put my hands onto the ground. Then, thousands of little dots started to form before me – and swell up ‘into me’ – these dots ended up forming who I was, what I was, just this giant swell of energy. The CD I was listening to was starting to get ‘intense’ and ‘scary’ – I was close to turning it off, but realized “No, I need to listen to it”, I knew what part of the set it was at, and where it was going – so I waited it out, feeling all this energy build and swell inside of me. Bringing up fears, anxieties, doubts – and then, the tone of the set changed, and became relaxing, calm, peacefull – and all of these ‘dots’ that and formed me – flowed out from my hands, across the sand, into the water, upto the shore bank across from me and into the plants – and it was like they formed strings for the most amazing surrealist puppet show – I could control the world, reality was mine to toy with, to play with, I could control the visuals across from me as they were a part of me, they came from me.

Eventually, I leaned back and closed my eyes and enjoyed the CEVs – I don’t remember much of them, but one thing I do recall, is as DE9: Transitions comes to an end, it was like the visuals it formed formed into a little ‘thank you’ visual, like a closed box with a message on the front. But, this isn’t the ‘end’ of the set. Well, it’s the end of the CD version, but I was listening to the extended version – after this box closed up and showed its message, it opened up into a laughing face – and its like the entire set went into rewind like a little in-joke. At this point, I noticed a homeless person walk past me, he went into the distance for a bit, and then he came back, as he started to come back I packed up my items and resumed my walking.

At this point, the set starts with some vocals “are you happy with your life? Are you happy with who you are?” etc, etc – and it really made me start to question my own life. I Then reached down into my back pack and it started to talk about ‘posession make who you are, are you happy…’ as I looked at my cell phone, my wallet, all the things that are ‘me’ or connect me to the real world. Then, as I put my backpack back on, it said “Now make your choice, make a transition”, as I looked in one direction – I saw the homeless man, as I looked in the other direction – I saw the city, and it dawned on me at how easy it is to lose everything, and how little separates me from the homeless.

I start to wander up and down the paths, now and then people on bikes would startle me – I am glad I wasn’t in an area with roads and street traffic, as even trying to figure out if any bikes were heading my way was tricky enough, let alone trying to figure out traffic lights. Truth be told, I think I was ‘too far gone’ to be alone, but at the same time : I needed to be alone, I couldn’t of handled that experience with other people around me.

I wandered up the path a bit, and ended up walking under a bridge that the subway goes over – the rattling and clattering of the subway created the most unpleasant synthenasia, as it felt like pins were being thrust through my body – it was a neat sensation, but unpleasant, and not on I look to relive.

I wandered up this way a bit more, then turn back and start walking down the other route of the path, figuring I havnt explored south of here yet. So I start walking down, as I walk down, I see a cove that I think ‘wow, that would be nice to sit in for abit’, so I duck into it, and as I bend over to pull things out of my backpack, I see a bunch of used needles laying around – I quickly leave, and find it funny at how what I see as a ‘neat spot’, is a junkies spot to shoot up and leave their needles around. My nature is someone elses gutter.

I wander around for a bit more, and it starts to dawn on me the patterns that people follow,, and pretty much regardless of peoples age, status in life, money, gender, etc – have a ‘home base’ that they run out of. Homeless, children, whatever. I noticed this again when I walked though a petting zoo on my way home, watching kids run towards their parents, then run off and explore a bit, then run back to their parents. The homless do this, from their camps out where I was exploring (I Had stumbled across them the week or two before), to my own wanderings. For a business person, its from work to business to work to business, for students, school to home – its all the same, the same pattern, and very little divides us : just a bit of money, and maybe education

It was now about 5 hours into my trip and I decide to head home for a short bit. I pop into a corner store and grab a freezee and an ice drink and manage to pay for it easily enough. I get into my apartment, and on the way up the stairs I trip over a telephone cord – and I start to almost lose it. I panic, I don’t know what floor I’m on, what building I’m in, where my apartment is – everything looks strange and forgin, I start to panic. I find what I think is my floor, but it feels like I’m 10 feet tall in a 5ft tall hallway, I put my keys into the door – it works! But I’m still not convinced that its my apartment, I burst in : I don’t recognize ANYTHING, I panic, I run into the living room – and there my boyfriend is, sprawled out on the couch snoring. I’m home, but my mind is still racing, I’m still all flustered and confused. I sit down, open my drink, take a sip, open my freezee – eat a bit. I cant handle being in this room, its so small, cramped, dirty, cluttered.

I decide to take a shower and hop into the shower. I turn it on, and feel the water hitting my body – it feels like my body is ‘dripping’ off of me along with the water. I look at my hands and arms, I don’t see them, I see black with brightly coloured lines flowing over top and dripping down the drain. This almost makes me panic, but I get myself to calm down and relax and get amused by this sensation. I decide to turn off the bathroom lights for a bit and enjoy the isolation, I turn off the shower to and lay down in the bottom of the tub – helping myself relax and get back into a ‘good space’.

Shortly after, I get out, try off – and lay on the bed in my living room for a bit. The trip is still raging strong, but I’m starting to feel more and more ‘with it’ again, and decide to go back outside. It takes me a bit to re-gather all my items as I sort of ‘exploded’ into my apartment before – tossing stuff left right and center. But I manage to get everything back in order, and head out.

I wasn’t sure where I was going to go, and foolish me initially thought ‘oh, I only have an hour or two of my trip left, I don’t want to go far’, so I start to walk back towards the 1st park I spent my day at, but then I figured – screw it, I’m going to head out to High Park, so I back track and start to head towards the subway station. On the way there, I ran into a friend of mine that I hadn’t seen in awhile,I told him I was on 3 hits of LSD and he cracks up laughing, we have a short conversation but I’m still feeling frayed and my stutter is even worse than normal, we part ways and I carry on, and it dawns on me how far gone I /still/ was.

I get up to the subway station and pay my fare and head down to wait for the next train, the tiles around me are throbbing and going into patterns and forming cities infront of my eyes. I look down towards the start of the tunnel and see the light from the next train starting to get reflected along the floor, it starts to look like a giant screaming head on the front of a train charging towards me with lights of energy flowing out from it. I get into the train (the real one, once it arrives :P), and find a spot to sit. I get lost looking at various posters on the train, looking at people and lost in thought.

At one point, this guy gets into the train – he bursts towards me and sits down next to me, he startles me so I jump up and move away and stand by the doors. I look towards him and notice he’s very disfigured and looking upset and scared. I start to feel bad for him, and how my reaction to him was possibly the worst reaction I could have had – he’s self conscious enough as is, and he sits down next to me and I burst out of my seat to get away from him. I wanted to apologize, to say sorry, to try and make him feel better – but I simply couldn’t.

I get to my stop and get off and head out of the subway station, I see an old lady at the foot of the stairs with a push cart yelling ‘look! Look! A strong man to help me!’, I find this comical, and head over towards her and help her lift her cart up the stairs – she beams me a smile and says thank you. It felt as if I got a bit of karma back for this after rudely reacting to the man in the subway station.

I start walking towards the park, and catch a glimpse of someone who looks cute in the distance, and its like my ‘hunter’ instinct kicked in and I turn down the street to tail him for a bit, it was just like a primal ‘mating instinct’ or something. It then dawns on me ‘isnt it kind of creepy to be following someone like this? And I have a boyfriend at home…’ I quickly turn back and stop the pursuit of this person. I then start thinking at how people react to things and how we run on impulse, but then how our ego/brains changes how we react. I start to notice this a lot in the people around me, catching them in moments of self doubt. Its like I could see the ‘impusle’ in them, and they about to react to it, then they think about it – and then how that alters their reaction. Its pretty much what I just did, I had the impulse to follow them, but then my ego kicked in and started to change how I reacted to that impulse.

I finally get to the park, and take off down a side dirt trail and star to explore. The world around me is alive, its like I’m walking through a forest of little elves – villages pop up around me, and entities are walking along the bridges, houses, pathways in these villages in the tree’s. It’s a comforting presence, not eerie or scary. Now and then I’d stop at various places to sit and think, the most amazing visuals would unfold before me – cities, towns,. Beautiful vistas. Its like I was thrust into a surrealist painting. If I was to over-hear someone else trying to describe what they saw (and never had seen it myself before), I’d be inclined to say that they were bullshitting and exaggerating the expierence. But, having seen it 1st hand – I almost still don’t belive it.

As I walk along, I start to remember back about how me and my father would go for long walks all the time. We’d go hiking, skiing, go for long walks in the forest – and how at those times, I’d let my imagination run wild in a world of fantasy like I am now. It then started to dawn on me : I don’t remember much of my one grandfather, but what I do remember is – we were always outside. We’d too also go for long walks, go cross country skiing, go hiking. These were all very fond memories, and I almost started to cry thinking about my grandfather I havnt ‘activly’ thought of him in a LONG time, and to think about him, and remember him – it started to bring up all sorts of emotions.

I then started to realize : my grandfather ‘imprinted’ these patterns of going for long walks onto my dad, and my dad has done the same to me – I love going for hikes, walks, exploring and being outdoors. It then started to strike me – I want to be able to do the same for someone else, for some other kid. Since I’m gay, and probably wont adopt, and no plans for kids – it made me think ‘I cant wait until my sister has children, so I can do this with them’.

I also started to reflect back on my parents, on my mom, and my dad, and what amazing people they are, and what good values and traits they instilled into me. I respect them greatly, and find that I am approaching them more and more the older I get. They did an amazing job at raising me, they have lived interesting lives, amazingly intelligent people, and I have the up most respect for them.

I then come across a big hill overlooking a pond with some houses / trees / forest on the other side, I lay down here for a bit, and decide to take off my walkman and enjoy the sounds around me – the kids playing, the birds chirping, nature, and the dull drone of the city in the distance. I spread out my hands on the ground and support myself, I start to feel a pulsing in the ground, and I start to feel energy flowing through my veins – it was as if I could feel the inside of my circulatory system. I look at the ground around me and see vein-like pathways start to cut through the grass – I can see the energy flowing out from me into the earth – I can feel the pulse of the world, I feel connected to everything.

An hour or two passes and I get up and start walking around some more, I get to the bottom of the park and see the lake in the distance, and decide “Why not walk home?”, I cross the street, walk towards the lake front, and then start to follow the shore towards home. I Must say, this is a LONG walk, according to google maps, it was about a 10K walk if you took roads, going along the lake which is jagged and not direct, I’d say it was quite a bit longer. I start to walk home, enjoying seeing people out, the scenery, the lake, the cool breeze. I feel relaxed, energized, alive : I have never felt more ‘alive’ in my life. It wasn’t speedy, it wasn’t pushy, it wasn’t harsh – it was just pure energy in my body.

I walked most of the way home (I hopped on a passing by street car for about 3 blocks as I was starting to get lost, so I took the streetcar to get me into a location that I recognized), and then made it home.

Once inside, my BF informs ‘I just did some mushrooms’. I go onto my computer and listen to music for a bit, and an ex of mine was on MSN and we got talking away and had a great conversation for about an hour. I then goto the living room and start having a long chat with my BF, sharing my thoughts, memories, future hopes, etc. He starts to play a set on his decks and I spend an hour or two dancing around my apartment – it dawns on me at how lucky I am to have him with me. We get along in so many ways, and hell : how many people have a boyfriend/girlfriend that trips with them, doesn’t mind doing drugs, is open to experimentation, and didn’t get pissy when I did 3 hits of LSD and went off for a 10 hour adventure without them, *laugh*.

I start to get restless for the outdoors again, and ask my BF if he wants to come for a walk again. We head back to the trails I explored earlier in the day as they are close to home, we end up walking along some abandoned railroad tracks – he got mesmerized by the planks passing underhim as he got lost in thoughts. Much of the walk we didn’t talk, but when we did talk – it was great. It was nice to have some company, and now I was ‘with it’ enough to be around other people. I really enjoyed the walk : I like walking in general, and was nice to have him with me.

After an hour or two, we came back home – from here on, nothing really noteworthy happened. We chatted a bit, listened to music, and at around 4:00am while still tripping a bit (more just ‘afterglow’ the main part of the trip had ended a few hours before) I went into bed, closed my eyes and fell into a restful sleep.

There is a lot more to this trip that happened, much of it is simply indescribable, other parts I still need to make sense of, other parts are just private and not for me to share. But all I can say is : I am in utter awe of this expierence.

I was expecting a nice ‘LSD trip and a walk in the park’, and not the most powerful, mind blowing, ego shattering psychedelic experience of my life.

Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: kaniz]
    #5884105 - 07/21/06 10:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wonderful experience Kaniz.

I really enjoyed reading it.

OfflineEpyx
Timelord
Male
Loc: Flag
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #8693005 - 07/28/08 04:12 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

My best friend and I had quite a few memorable trips.

One trip we took 2 1/2 hits and went to a local attraction called "Science World" which houses various science type attractions. We were very close to peaking on entering. One of the Ushers, who must have seen our massively dilated pupils asked us "Do your parents know you do this?" Needless to say this freaked us out a bit but we tried our best to "act normal". My buddy was so freaked after this he was convinced that agents were everywhere in the building "keeping tabs on us".

The attractions were awesome. Picture a building dedicated to trip toys and you get an idea of what Science World is all about.

Another trip with about 3 hits we just chilled in his basement playing video games on his Commodore 64. He had a cool Blacklight painting of 3 ships on the sea.  Near peak the water and ship sails waved as if the ships were sailing and his walls and curtains were breathing and pulsing.  The music was awesome...we listened to Pink Floyd. In particular Peter Schilling's Major Tom sounded so unearthly and amazing.

It was one of those feel good trips were you just sit around and trip/talk. We also had time speed up on us...we spent what we thought was about 30 minutes fixated on a demo program called "Sound and Graphics" which showed graphics playing randomly to music. What we thought was 30 minutes was actually almost 4 hours... To this day I wonder what we looked like zoned out staring at a computer monitor for 4 hours straight hehe.

Another trip had us going downtown to a cheapo theater...we entered with a double header underway.  The movie that was just ending was a horror movie...I remember the violence on screen seemed so absurd to us...around us we could see people with frightened looks on their faces and then couldn't stop laughing...people must have thought we were unhinged saddists hehe.  After this we watched Batman the Movie (89 version). The theater was filled with homeless people trying to catch some sleep. Well of course on cid and the mindset everything was amplified to the point we felt like everyone was homeless.

We spent another few hours after that in the three arcades on Granville street in Vancouver playing video games...ah the good old days of nostalgia!

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: Epyx]
    #8693209 - 07/28/08 05:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

This weekend, actually, at a festival in the midwest, my girlfriend and I took 1 1/2 acid gels and two halves of a fire MDMA pill (half at hour three, half at hour four).  I'd been reading about the science behind zen meditation, speculation on the way monks train their brain to stop "thinking" and to just exist as pure perception, cultivating a mind like a clear lake reflecting the world just as it is, with nothing extra.  Well I'm no monk but this combo temporarily showed me how amazing stillness can be.  This wasn't a drug experience, but rather a chemically-induced antidote to a life-long self-centered paranoia trip clouding my perception. 

My girlfriend and I dosed in the mid afternoon and headed over to see Leftover Salmon.  I've always had good experiences coming up on acid in the presence of a bluegrass band--there's something about that fast, pure, innocent energy that allows me to flow into the trip with euphoria.  We danced our heads off to LOS and later Phil & Friends.  Pretty typical acid trip--plenty of energy, thoughtful mind, feelings of happiness, freedom, and goodwill towards those around us.

Later on that night though, after the MDMA had joined the party, my "self," the "I-me-mine" complex, dissolved.  I was in a little barn on a hill, watching a killer band at 2 in the morning with all these beautiful kids... looking around me, it was like a slap in the face.  Whoa, we're all HERE, NOW!  So simple, so obvious, and yet so endlessly blissful and amazing.  Looking around at people like, "hello there, I'm a living human and so are you!"

If this sounds like a typical ecstasy experience, it wasn't quite that.  On MDMA alone I feel like I'm sleeping.  Everything is a pleasant dream and nothing matters.  It turns down the noise meter in my head and I love everyone and everything unconditionally.  THis time, the LSD cut through that and left me awake and clear-minded.  But the MDMA cut through the incessant LSD thought-machine/analysis that tends to occur.  The result of this combo felt like a perfect stillness, a satori, a LUCID interval  (Lu-Cid). 

I went from the center of the universe to just another face in the crowd.  The world no longer revolved around me; rather, we were the revolving world.  All of us! 

LSD taught me to look into people's eyes to see their minds, to show my cards right off the bat, like, "hey, there you are, here I am, what's next?"  But I'm sure this little afterglow will fade.  That's where mindfulness meditation comes in.  Got my first class sunday at 6:30. I've been farting around reading about meditation, this trip showed me exactly how much precious time I've been wasting trying to perfect myself, to be cool, to be good at stuff, etc. 

Instead, I learned that a life led watching out for those around me, really listening to people and making them feel safe, is a life well spent!  Its the only sane way to live!

--------------------

Offlinetherapture
Tune Up Your Chips and Circuits
 User Gallery

Loc: somewhere on the southern...
Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: MorphMan]
    #9098872 - 10/19/08 04:02 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MorphMan said:
The music sounded like I was inside of it. When I closed my eyes I would see myself inside a tube-wave of music, surfing it. It was ecstatic.

I have experienced sensations such as this! I can't tell what direction the music is coming from, it literally feels like it's coming from within my mind! And the CEV's are like surfing the light waves of sound, as a being of energy, I "lose" my body and flow with and into the music! I quite often get synesthesia, and music takes the form of a flowing energy thing, that curls, twists, and has actual 3d morphing qualities. Sound manifests itself as very strong CEV's and even some 2d like OEV's on high doses. My open eye vision seems to make the world around me take on a flat appearance, depth is removed and things like a TV seems to be a portal into another type of universe.

Wow, did not intend to dig up an old thread....

--------------------
There is nothing but the truth...we are born and we die. Tune up your chips and circuits, you're going to live longer! -Electric Universe "Tune Up"

Offlinehooksbooks
Fun Guy
Male

Re: Best Trips of your life, do share [Re: therapture]
    #9432958 - 12/14/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Wow, this was one of my first posts here on the shroomery and im thrilled it reached 1000 views over the last fiew years in the forums.  Apparently it is an interesting topic as we all seem to have a memory of tripping hard as balls.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom