Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePithlit
Stranger in astrange Land
Male

Loc: Germany
Has anyone else tried to "hack" god
    #5876504 - 07/19/06 04:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

this has happened to me for quite a while:

While tripping in the higher levels with encounters of higher being i get often the impression that the trip (visuals and all) is actually a very advanced interface of some sorts.
Capable of processing vast amounts of informations at the same time it is controlled not like our computers with a keyboard and such, but by existence itself.
You´r whole being makes up the control matrix and every physical action you take is counted as input on that interface.
Thinking does´t seem to act as input, though, it seems that its only the physical body that is scanned for that.
So you can acess this interface with your body, but how?
Look out in your trip for "nodes", zones of high activety, they can be in midair, on surfaces or inside stuff.
try to get a good 3D view if possible, the clearer the node (colorful, clearly distinguished from its surroundings) the better is your chance for success. Quite a few nodes are moving so its better to search one that remains in place because its easier to operate with stationary ones.
Sometimes you have to search quite a bit for them, usually they are in higher conentrations near water or lots of biomatter, but can aswell be found in/on inanimate objects.

Now comes the tricky part: Acessing the node.
First you have to get a feel for the thing, focus it with your eyes from about 0,5m away try to keep that distance.
Stay completly still and focus your whole mind on it.
Wait till it reacts, after some time it will begin to interface with you, every node is different, for beginners better choose one that reacts slowly to your input.
When you feel that you have attached mentally to the node, start moving (for beginners i reccomend only the use of the hands), this different gestures, touch stuff near the node, say words and always look how it reacts.
try to open the node more, but don´t pry it open slowly extend yozur mind into it.

What you´ll see is completly up to you, its an imaginary space where your mind interprets the rawdata.

I can reccomend you to look out for hooks and sentries, those can really kick your ass if you don´t be careful/act aggressive.
If you feel tired break the connection and don´t stay to long.
i know its seems promising, but they will find you after some time and its better not to contest with them, you simply can´t win. At least i can´t.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Pithlit]
    #5876614 - 07/19/06 05:18 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Hey there pithlit, you been trippin HARD!!

Seriously though I think that I know what you are talking about, I would just probably use different terminology. I have called it dimention walking, and I have encountered these nodes that you are referencing, only I always concidered them to be mental constructs rather that supernatural encounters, usually for me the supernatural encounters that I have are always spirits with distinct personalities. I think what you are talking about is your mental playground. Which is very cool, especially if one can control it, even a little bit.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: phungi]
    #5876693 - 07/19/06 05:46 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

wow you need to get your ass over to the spirituality and mystism forums.

there aren't too many higher processing fellows around there. i'd like to talk with you more on this, i'll pm you later.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

OfflinePithlit
Male

#5880576 - 07/20/06 07:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

phungi said:
Hey there pithlit, you been trippin HARD!!

Seriously though I think that I know what you are talking about, I would just probably use different terminology. I have called it dimention walking, and I have encountered these nodes that you are referencing, only I always concidered them to be mental constructs rather that supernatural encounters, usually for me the supernatural encounters that I have are always spirits with distinct personalities. I think what you are talking about is your mental playground. Which is very cool, especially if one can control it, even a little bit.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

Phungi, i don´t see these nodes as supernatural beings but more as accessable entities in the universal superstructure.
I think dimension walking hits the point quite well. Its sort of a matrixesque experience.
These are the portals that can lead you onto the other side of the looking glass.
Interestingly they can often consensual hallucinations if you happen to trip in a group.
Multiple people seeing the same thing.
Sadly i wasn´t able to access them when with other persons so there aren´t any shared experiences on that matter, yet.

And i wouldn´t call it so much as control.
Its like staking a boat across a fast flowing river.
The flood of information processed is so vast that you can barely grasp it and easily loose yourself in the streaming if you can´t mentally focus yourself.
The only control i can archieve is sometimes ramming my "metaphysical" stake in the ground nudging myself in another direction and watching where it drifts me.
95% of the work is keeping your mind coherent and focused during the thing 5% is actually interacting with the enviroment.
And even that raises enough counter actions to knock you down on your butt.

Offlinetoketiltwilight
Stranger
Male

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: Pithlit]
    #5881253 - 07/20/06 12:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

damn you are way out there dude.
thats awesome.

keep it real :thumbup:

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: toketiltwilight]
    #5881289 - 07/20/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

what are u guys taking to get this ?

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5881438 - 07/20/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What you are calling "nodes" is what I refer to as places of power. Interesting analogy though...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineMorphMan
δSλ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5881482 - 07/20/06 01:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This is fascinating. I am going to make sure that I try this in depth next time I eat some fungus. Thanks for the info.

--------------------

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Loc: North America
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: MorphMan]
    #5881527 - 07/20/06 02:03 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I know it sounds a bit far-fetched, but I'm pretty down with your theory.

My last trip, my two friends and I were meditating in my bedroom, and I began to "interface" with something much like what you described as a node. I had not taken a heavy dose, only about 2g, and I had suddenly begun to see a ridiculous amount of fractalling, tunneling, and color sprays in my field of vision - my eyes were open in the dark the entire time.

It felt that I was able to control some sort of energy between my hands, kind of like Chi I guess, and it started to visualize. I seemed to be molding some growing orb of energy between my hands - until I saw this giant face looking very very alien and unhuman, and the first thought that came to my mind was that it was the devil. I got up abruptly, and quit the session; my friends noticing that as I got startled and moved there was a brief glow of energy around me (though I didn't notice this). I think maybe what you're talking about as "hooks" and "sentries" may be what I saw at the end of my experience.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5881535 - 07/20/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

"I can reccomend you to look out for hooks and sentries, those can really kick your ass if you don´t be careful/act aggressive"

Your personal power will define your interaction with the spirit beings. The inorganics can be hostile if you fight their intentions, its also important to note that they have vast knowledge and can show you many things. Use the utmost caution, they want your energy and will try and trick you into surrendering it. Such relationships are vastly complex and cannot be defined by polarities such as good and evil. Different types of energy, different means of existence.

Slower more electrical stretched out alien consciousness strange dark caverns of formless light beings, blobs of slimy mucus like energy. Vastly interconnected oneness. All minds are the same all beings have purpose.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflinePithlit
Male

#5881778 - 07/20/06 03:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I´ll try to explain my terminology a bit more so hopefully it gets more understandable.
I have chosen these terms, because i usually use a matrix like computer enviroment if i am free to dertermine the framework i want to use in the node.
Some of them seem to have a "hardcoded" enviroment, though, wich you have to use if you want to interface with them.
These are usually the most intersting and diverse places.

The entities i refer to as hooks...
Ok, better explain entity first.
I use this term not to define another "intelligent/supernatural/ect" being, but only a complete unit that is working indepent in a node.
An entity has distinct properties, a set of constants to say so.
An entity can be intelligent or not, it can be active or reactive depending on the type.

So back to the hooks.
The most simply type of adversaries/non neutral to you beings you can encounter.
They themselves are reactive entities, they don´t actively search out for you/others.
They often present themselves as lures, promises of information or power.
As all entities they are addressed by concentrating on them as your thoughtstream is your finest tool inside a node.
You can use your hands and body to navigate but its your thoughts that represent your manipulating apendages in this realm (thus you have to protect them well if you don´t want to get incapacitated quickly).

Hooks come in many disguises have a mind-probe like quality. Once you stepped into them "metphorically" they sorta attach themselves to you conciousness acting in different ways:
-Marker: They funtion as some sort of beacon wich calls the other entities of the node towards your position. (i see them as some form of parasitic beings) when your infestitation with hooks increases you will notice a distinct increase in encounters with other entites.
-Leecher: They suck some sort of sustenance out of you, you will begin to feel tired, sleepy, the ability to concentrate is impaired.
-Scrambler: The nasty buggers interfere with your ability to communicate with the node. They´ll try to set loops in your thoughts, spill in false informations and sensoric input often to lure you deeper into the thing, most likely into a trap.
Your commands to the node will most likely be less precise, navigating gets a sluggish feeling to it.

I see hooks as non-intelligent automated subroutines, little small helper programs that perform distinct tasks.
With concentration i am able to create some myself, although i mostly use them as helpers not for offensive stuff like most of the ones you will stumble upon in a node.
I believe there are a lot of other "hooks" inside a node wich are not there to stop intuders but more for maintenance data processing and storage, all the stuff that goes on there, but they are aswell disguesed and i don´t know the commands to activate them.
Sometimes you will find one by luck, üprobably one that is damaged or inoperable. I once found one and accessng it was one of the most revealing experiences i had.
I have sorta "addopted" the lil fella :smile: he´s nice.

Sentries:
These are actively patrolling entities throught the node of variable forms and purposes.
From their intelligence i would still count them as sub-par.
They are able to create/summon hooks when they need them.
Their allegiance is questionable, most don´t seem to notice you, some sorta "scan" you then move along.
Some although attack you, try to kick you out of the node or "consume you".
Some just want to "talk" its weird...
I have to admit i have a hard time figuring these guys out, maybe because they are so extremly diverse.

Watchers/Rulers
Now this is where it gets interesting.
These are the being that most of you would probably count as supernatural encounters, spirtual entities, gods ect.
I don´t think i have to explain these guys and i don´t think its even possible with human words.
If you encounter one (rare, even inside a node, but happening more often there than "on the open field") you will know it and believe me you are at its mercy.
Luckily most of them are not hostile and since they are fully intelligent and not simply following orders like the lower entities are they usually understand your situation and are quite nice.

@Equilibrium:

I find it very interesting that you mention the mucus like energy.
Had a very same experience during a n2o/mushroom combo.
I used the term Aura energy to describe them.
It was a very interesting and enlighting form of existence and a whole new "body" experience being an amorphous blob of energy where form is limitless (well almost, the only property was that all parts of your "field" had to stay connected at all times). You could stretch, envelop, build layers, even merge with others, still knowing exatcly wich parts where yours and wich were the others but being one completly new thing at the same time.
existance in that realm seemed very easy to me.
During the short ride on nitrous that i spend there i was born as one of them, but yet greeted since the knew i was not one of them but from another world and just paying a visit.
Then i was put in their "kindergarten" to learn how to act with my new body :smile:
I spend a few months subjective time in that world i would say and was very sad when i had to leave my newly found family :frown:

Mind blowing, absolutly mind blowing.

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#5881786 - 07/20/06 03:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

My god comes in a tri-fold bag, you can't hack him, you can shoot him though. Seriously though, what the fuck are you talking about? You think people in the 60's saw computers? No, your thoughts are manifesting a computer, just like someone that is blind can't see light, someone that never saw a computer can't see a computer. Next time try to log on the shroomery and post on the forum. Try to figure out were the ethernet cable goes before you log into the matrix though. Just my opinion.

OfflinePithlit
Male

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #5881802 - 07/20/06 03:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Of course i know that this is only an interpretation of my mind.
It´s only a metaphor but it´s one i can work with and one i know about.
I still believe that there are similarities between my experiences and those of otehrs, although they use other metaphors to process the information.
Thus i think that my info can be beneficial in some way for others.
If you know what awaits you its easier to acceppt.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#5881831 - 07/20/06 03:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

pthlit, you're like my new favorite member...

--------------------

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5881916 - 07/20/06 04:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Very intriuging... How do you go about finding and locating nodes? I'm assuming some sort of meditative process.. mind sharing?

Offlinemicrosporum
:(
Female

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: Ashland]
    #5882319 - 07/20/06 06:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, really intresting topic.

Can you please elaborate on the bolded part? Thanks!~

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5882330 - 07/20/06 06:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/earthmysteries/EMLeyLines.html

Ley lines have significance to places of power.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: microsporum]
    #5882336 - 07/20/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

cge0 said:
Wow, really intresting topic.

Can you please elaborate on the bolded part? Thanks!~

They are after your energy, essence, soul, whatever. The you that is you when you are not inside your body.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#5882509 - 07/20/06 08:06 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Oh, well I guess if you put it like that it could be kind of fun. Its kind of like being a kid again, being able to create things with your mind, and watching it manifest itself right in front of you. I did that with memory, I would be able to look at something, shut my eyes and still see it for a good minute while I was tripping. I could see it, like it was burned into my mind and I could remeber everything from it, it was really wierd. I haven't tripped in ages though, but I would like to do some experiments next time I drop acid, with a sitter (something I never had before while tripping) to be an outside observer of my observations. As I always wondered if I was just so fucked up that I was making mistakes.

OfflinePithlit
Male

#5883278 - 07/20/06 11:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Ashland said:
Very intriuging... How do you go about finding and locating nodes?  I'm assuming some sort of meditative process.. mind sharing?

Finding and locting nodes in three easy steps, by pithlit :p:P:p

Well actually its not that hard as one might think, although it requires some effort.
I can give you the instructions i use and wich i have given to a few friend wich were all able to find them after some time with great realiance.

Step 1 :laugh:
The general direction.
Usually you don´t get especially lucky just finding a node right besides you when you trip.
So the first thing you have to do is find nearby ones.
This can be quite easily done using the following method:
Standing straight up, eyes paralel to the ground.
Now focus your whole attention into your body and close your eyes.
You hallucinations should be a bit weaker than normally with closed eyes.
Now slowly turn 360° while trying to keep your head as fixed as possible (not like looking in one direction, but in relation to your body.
Try not to concentrate too much on what you see, but more on the overall appearance of your surroundings.
Look out for "distortions" in the wavering mass you see.

With closed eyes you can´t see the nodes directly, but rather an area effect they produce.
They are kinda like black holes, you´ll see a distinct distortion of your vision in an area around them.
This distortion area has about 1 feet in diameter and can be seen up to 30m apart from the node (through straight air).
Non-living things (like mountains, buildings ect) seem to block out this effect, while living things like trees ect even seem to enhance the effect. Its because of this why i reccomend trying to find them in a wood, its much easier to cach them there.

If you aren´t lucky at first (after doing 3-4 full turns) just walk 50m or so and try again.

Step 2
Finding the node
Now that you have the general direction start walking towards it (probably stopping after 10m otr so to reassure the direction incase the thing moves).
This should be done with open eyes as all further manouvers (so that you wont trip ^^; and stuff)
With open eyes you can see a node from about 3-4m apart.
The usual one has a diameter of 8-12cm in the inactive/closed state.
From far they usually look like a glowing piece of ember, usually brighter than the surroundings, emmiting no light and leaving a small trail.
Even stationary nodes move in a small area (20x20x20cm or so)
Colors and appearance can be absolutly diverse, everyone is unique.
Circle around the node and try to get a good 3D view of the thing to make sure it is one you can try the closed eye method aswell.

Step 3
Feeling out the node
This is to get a first impression as how "potent" your node is (personally i refer to this as its bandwidth :P).
Get as close as possible to the node so that you just reach it with your streched arm.
Try not fo focus on the node with your eyes or mind as not to already interface it (some of those buggers are awefully eager to connect)
Now hold your hand in the node and wait for feelings in your hand , especially in your fingertips and on the back of your hand.
After 10 seconds or so you should feel a tingle there, maybe even a shudder running up your arm.
The stronger these feelings are the more cautious you should be in your approach, as the more powerful the node and the experience will be.
If the feeling is not comfortable to you you shouldn´t try to interface with it.

Well, there you are, your won personal node for that night :smile:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5883638 - 07/21/06 04:18 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

hacking reality is something I am familiar with:
use simpler tools.
keep backups
and
use a light touch is the best I can reccommend.
also
let your main programs be
2. error recovery and
1. relaxation.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

#5883705 - 07/21/06 06:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Pithlit said:.

Sentries:
These are actively patrolling entities throught the node of variable forms and purposes.
From their intelligence i would still count them as sub-par.
They are able to create/summon hooks when they need them.
Their allegiance is questionable, most don´t seem to notice you, some sorta "scan" you then move along.
Some just want to "talk" its weird...
I have to admit i have a hard time figuring these guys out, maybe because they are so extremly diverse.

Watchers/Rulers
Now this is where it gets interesting.
These are the being that most of you would probably count as supernatural encounters, spirtual entities, gods ect.
I don´t think i have to explain these guys and i don´t think its even possible with human words.
If you encounter one (rare, even inside a node, but happening more often there than "on the open field") you will know it and believe me you are at its mercy.
Luckily most of them are not hostile and since they are fully intelligent and not simply following orders like the lower entities are they usually understand your situation and are quite nice.

Yes I have encountered these. I have always seen your "sentries" as wandering spirits, and I have been scanned, spoken to, and attacked. I was attacked by one recently on my birthday, by the end of my experience I had to "exorcise" the bastard before I got any peace. (It came out of me in the form of dry-heaving, and vomting.)

On other occasions I have spoken to them and recieved very interesting insites, One recently said to me, while I was dimension walking, "go ahead take a toke off of me, and I'll take a toke off of you.....nothing is for free." It was profound at the time. :grin:

And other times I have met with, as you call them Watchers/Rulers. I simply thought of them as spirits also, very, very powerful spirits. I live in the midwest United States surrounded by Native American lands and holy ground, and I have encountered American Indian spirits that were vastly powerful and willful, not always friendly, but most always instructive.
The most powerful ones that I have encountered though were three distinct Female Spirits. They came the first time while I was dimension walking and I was surrounded by hundreds of the "lesser" spirits who, when these three ladies showed up, fled in all directions, and the three ladies lifted me up and began spinning me around "scanning" and examining me. The were amused with me and with the other spirits who had fled to a safe distance but were still watching. Then these three ladies began to speak to me in the unique way that spirits "speak" and they told me that they were interested in me and that I amused them but that I was to "simple" and they desire a puzzle, they also encouraged me to light some incense for them, (very interesting that spirits like incense, but they do, look at ancient texts and writing and you will see this recuring incense theme from different gods, and spirits that enteract with man). Any how I researched online for these three powerful ladies and I found them!!! They were known in Greek mythology as The Fates, and they controled the length and complexity of a mans life....how about that for Watcher/Rulers!!!!? :evil:

Now I'm trip reporting so I'll stop, suffice it to say that these experiences are very real and deserve patience, openness, and applied wisdom, if we are to gain what is offered by the many spirits and powers that share this universe with us.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

--------------------

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: phungi]
    #5884800 - 07/21/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

redgreen: what do you mean by programs?

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
    #5885139 - 07/21/06 05:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think I get what your saying...I have never really looked at it like that...I have been given a glimpse of the fabric of existence but it was very brief and while I have a general idea of what it looked like I could not describe it

Invisible905
Stranger

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5885205 - 07/21/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like this guy did and lost.
Here is an excerpt. He went on to quit drugs & became religious.

PAC MAN
I hallucinated lots of strange things, of course, every time I took acid, but ultimately every trip would lead me to what I came to know as "The Red Pac Man at the Center of the Universe." The Pac Man would flatter me, "You’ve found out what reality is all about. You’ve reached the pinnacle of all reality. Not many people make it here."

We had this ongoing battle of wits. He riddled me and I riddled him. But he always won. I picked things up along the way in my acid trips that helped me, like in a video game. They were my weapons of war for overcoming the Pac Man, but it wasn’t a game. I always came down from my trips telling my friends, "I have to get back to the Pac Man." I was obsessed with beating him. I thought that if I did, I would take his place, and everyone would have to come and answer to me.
One night I took a thumbprint of LSD, which is a lot of acid. Half an hour later, I thought the sun was falling on me. The cops showed up and they started arresting the whole crowd of 700 of us. Suddenly something came over me. First my hands started shaking, and then my body, and then my head was shaking too. I felt like something was taking me over, like I was getting crowded out of my own body and beginning to die.

I tried to tell my friends what was happening to me, but nobody really cared because they were trying to escape the cops. I didn’t want to die being trampled in a riot, so I decided to go where I could die in peace and quiet. I somehow got away from the cops and snuck back to my friend’s van.

I had been dabbling with witchcraft for years, and once I was in the van, I realized that my witchcraft practices had manifested entities that were inside me. A witchcraft mentor had warned me that mixing witchcraft with LSD would allow the entities to take new forms.

It was these entities that were crowding me out of myself, so I decided to just give in to them and let them take me. After all, I had created them for myself, so what harm could they do to me?

It was all right at first, but then I began to experience things that were more frightening than on any trip I'd ever been on. I left my body and found myself in Australia and other places where natives were doing witchcraft. I was traveling outside my body, but it was more like I was being dragged by the entities to all of these places. At one point I was in Haiti, I think, with an insane witchdoctor lady. I was in her hut and she controlled me with a voodoo doll and other things she had.
Eventually I ended up a this place that was pure darkness, to what I thought would be the final battle with the Pac Man. The problem was, I was in no position to even try to win, because I was already losing.

I was taken to the end of the darkness, like the end of outer space. The entities of ultimate darkness started moving around me like I was in hell. Dirty bodies were rubbing all over me so intrusively that they were getting inside my skin. I was being filled up with them to the extent that I felt immense pressure, like being too far under water. It was as if I was stuck on the drain at the bottom of the universe. I was crushed to the point to where I was out of touch with myself. I was totally taken over until there was nothing else to be taken over.

As I was getting taken further and further away, until I was almost non-existent, I noticed a tiny white spot. The instant that I noticed the white spot, the forces taking me away vanished entirely. I realized that the white spot was actually a light that came into the ultimate darkness, attached itself to me like a fishing line and and was pulling me out.

Where only moments ago I was being squeezed into non-existence by ultimate darkness, I was now filled with ultimate light and peace. The pressure of the light didn’t just fill me, it knew me and cared for me. It was personal. It didn’t speak, but I understood everything without words. I understood the reality of truth; the reality of my life; who I was; my whole life, every moment became clear.

Just moments before, I had been so deceived that I had forgotten I even existed. Now here I was with God, seeing my life from his view, and then from the view of other people. I saw how hurtful I had been. I saw my parents, how they had done their best for me, and I had not been thankful. I realized that I was consciously doing a lot of wrong things in my life. I could see myself in my place in the scene at that point: profiting from poisoning people, master of the hippie hypocrite universe, ultimately selfish and greedy.

I said to myself and to God, "I’ll do anything to stay in this awareness of reality, instead of being fooled by the phony reality of darkness…no matter what it takes. All I want is to be sober and to be able to have this kind of truth and guidance always." And then, BOOM, there I was, completely sober, present, and in my right mind. The effects of LSD were gone, and I was no longer alone. God was with me, while I was sitting there in the van. Whoa. The fact that something had the power to heal me from an acid trip instantly—that was a miracle. I knew it was God. It was the Ultimate; exactly what I had always wanted and more. I had asked for and received something that, not only could I not get on my own, but that I did not deserve.

The classic hippie ideal of going on an acid trip is to come out of it with something that will change the world. I had survived my last acid trip because of God. He was with me and only He had the power to change the world.

Offlinethe_psychonaut
psychonaut
 User Gallery
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5885209 - 07/21/06 05:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i definatly know what he is talking about, although it only happens on high doses. i would use much different wording, but the basic sence of what he is saying, i understand.

--------------------
never be afraid to let your mind explore, just know what you are getting into b4 you jump in the deep end, and do your research on this site and erowid.com

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: the_psychonaut]
    #5886706 - 07/22/06 04:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thats definately HEAVY!!! Good thing that he listened to God, most people never do, even when He/She is right there making it clear.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: 905]
    #5886864 - 07/22/06 06:38 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

As far as I can tell, from my 13 years of psychedelics experience, this is not how it works. I think the red pacman story is made up.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Invisible905
Stranger

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Asante]
    #5886931 - 07/22/06 08:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Good point could just be propaganda.
In my 30 years of tripping I have never experienced
anything close to anything in this thread, but I usually
don't go for the extremes.When I have it freaks me out.
Everything I learned was solo, they didn't have an internet
when I started.

If it is true, I think his power trip got him
thown out.

Edited by 905 (07/22/06 08:20 AM)

OfflinePithlit
Male

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: 905]
    #5887248 - 07/22/06 11:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

a key element is not to be too pushy.
You can hardly force them, but they can force you very easily if they want to.
The more powerful ones could destroy you in an instant, be grateful that they usually wont do it.

He definitly had a very intense experience, but that he relates it to god is completly up to him.

OfflineDistortedEyes
hello
Male

Loc: uk
    #5889760 - 07/23/06 04:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

in what way can they destroy you? , physically? , spiritually?

--------------------
Sometimes when I read threads visions of men sword fighting with their genitalia run through my head. - sadspacemonkey

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: DistortedEyes]
    #5889816 - 07/23/06 07:19 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yea, I was with you until you said that they could destroy you, where are you getting this? I have never felt that THEY could destroy me, I can destroy myself, but that has nothing to do with why I "trip".

Explain what you mean, pithlit.

--------------------

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #5890202 - 07/23/06 11:06 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I used to become engrossed in the synchronicity of negative conceptuality when I would bad trip on acid. The cure for me was to eschew pretty much all conceptuallity and live in the present. As I grew older the means to remain positive and present grew ever more discovered. The negative conceptualisms which threw me into depressions evaporated. My ultimate technique? Living and lasting. Quality of living comes after learning what quality is. Before that, who could rightly say?

--------------------
...or something

OfflineHix
Animal Mother
Male

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: eve69]
    #5890583 - 07/23/06 01:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Has anyone else tried to "hack" god

yeah, but the axe head broke and now I run hell, see you in a few years!

Edited by Hix (07/23/06 01:37 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Hix]
    #5891029 - 07/23/06 03:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

nah man those are souls

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

InvisibleDrugFreeMan
Oh Yes, theMushies
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: thedudenj]
    #5892709 - 07/23/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

And i thought i was an experienced tripper..

This post is blowing my mind..

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: DrugFreeMan]
    #5892711 - 07/23/06 10:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

man your messing with history im one of those centries you speak of that will fucking make you feel death for fucking with shit and i might just appear to you and freak you the fuck out

--------------------

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
    #5892737 - 07/23/06 11:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
man your messing with history im one of those centries you speak of that will fucking make you feel death for fucking with shit and i might just appear to you and freak you the fuck out

Might want to try learning some grammar first.

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: fastfred]
    #5892921 - 07/24/06 12:07 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

every entity and being is equal in force, though it may seem that they are more powerful than you, you can as well overpower them.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Ashland]
    #5893183 - 07/24/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

That's foolishness. You're like a little dog that barks away because it doesn't realize that the neighbor dog is twice it's size and would eat you for breakfast if not for the fence.

-FF

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#5893289 - 07/24/06 01:55 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

fastfred said:
That's foolishness.  You're like a little dog that barks away because it doesn't realize that the neighbor dog is twice it's size and would eat you for breakfast if not for the fence.

True, or even in some cases an ant that a mountain lion inadvertently crushes on its way to kill that big dog.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

#5893293 - 07/24/06 01:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

bodies are part of our ego. . when in this trance state, there is ego loss, and our energy/soul/whatever is interacting with "god." all entities, I believe, are equal in "god," so power over another is an illusion, it is just a matter of will and knowledge.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5893300 - 07/24/06 02:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

> all entities, I believe, are equal in "god,"

Then you have failed at understanding both religion AND understanding the psychedelic experience.

-FF

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

#5893373 - 07/24/06 02:25 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

perhaps you are not willing to accept different interpretations

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5893391 - 07/24/06 02:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't see what your interpretation is. It seems like more of a non-interpretation to me. Or else a lack of experience.

-FF

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#5893550 - 07/24/06 04:47 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

since we're on the concept of trip hacking here. although i don't believe i have direct experiance with what you're talking about, i do have similar but differnt ones.

i've been cataloging and identifying as many of the various points of view i can. some points of view are very artfully constructed. from beauty in simple things to crazy time loops that bring you to the brink of ultimate self.

i started noticing that these points of view often were not real things, but appeared to be artificial constructions. the better (stronger) ones usually handed down and worked on for centuries (or more?).

people tripping on psychedelics have more access to ambient points of view for most poeple, so i've been learning how to place or do things to snap poeple into particular realities.

i once met a master at this. he blew my fucking mind. to be fair,even though he was a master at getting poeple into it, he only had one very powerful point of view. i can usually just hint at them, but i have many many.

some of these points of view are tied to physical locations, some are tied to non-physical locations. i wonder if this is similar to your "nodes" idea...

edit: most of the consensus hallucinations i've seen were groups of poeple projecting simultaneously into a defined space. the psychedelics aid in un-repressing the subconscious and generally make poeple less aggressive, hence the shifting nature.
so in other worlds. i most of the shared hallucinations i've seen i have actually watched poeple projecting onto a space, and watching as all the subconsciouses in the group interact with each other.

that is the sort of thing in particular i'm learning on how to hack. i'm trying to set the "background" for this space poeple share sub-conscious info in, to control the success or failure of certain types of communication.

--------------------

Edited by truekimbo2 (07/24/06 04:52 AM)

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5893967 - 07/24/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Are you saying that someone else's non-physical subconscious entity can be projected at you? And then you can see/interact with it?

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5894012 - 07/24/06 11:02 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I just had a thought...

this is very raw and just a quick theory so lemme run it past u:

our minds are running on an operating system...and through years of human suffering, ignorance and living our lifes with a main goal of money we have been left with a fairly glitch pos(windows)

tho u may also consider this system to be a bios

anyways when introducing lsd/mushrooms(and I'm sure mescaline and other psychedelics) you are increasing the capability and stability of our current system(if only for a brief time) using a physical and software upgrade or a cleaning utility(defragmentation comes to mind)

OfflineAshland
Space Cowboy

Re: Has anyone else tried to "hack" god [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5894653 - 07/24/06 03:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

what I mean by equal force in beings is that once you have shed your ego (body), your energy is the same as any living being, from my experience.

Other more astral beings, such as those described as sentries, tend to intimidate those who are entering their plane by projecting stronger vibes - however I do believe that they are simply as powerful as you - just a matter of willpower and focus.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5894879 - 07/24/06 04:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

all energy make up god silly btw and if everyone hear is so truly enlighten why does grammer matter check into Han-Shan a poet your just like the people he speaks of that think they know toa

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (07/24/06 05:51 PM)

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5897081 - 07/25/06 03:46 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

> why does grammer matter

Because it sucks reading posts that look like they were made by a mentally retarded 4th grader.

> your energy is the same as any living being

To a blind man all colors are the same. To a deaf man all sounds are the same. To a blind and deaf man everything beyond his skin is the same to him.

Just open up your eyes and ears and you see how wrong you are.

-FF

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5897155 - 07/25/06 05:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ha ha a retarded 4th grader is more in touch with the force that you conect to when tripping or those nodes and know how to access them better then we will ever know and those autistic mo fo s lol if their so bad stop trying to copy them and putting big words for what you and they are doing to make your self look smart or cool or whatever you little game is here :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: i hate when poeple fall of the path by the way Han-Shan is the crazy mountain hermit
My true home is Cold Mountain
perched among cliffs beyond the reach of trouble ...

The Tientiei Mountains are my home
mist-shrouded cloud paths keep guests away
thousand-meter cliffs make hiding easy
above a rocky ledge among ten thousand streams
with bark hat and wooden clogs I walk along the banks
with hemp robe and pigweed staff I walk around the peaks
once you see through transience and illusion
the joys of roaming free are wonderful indeed.
Tell you the Buddhist Scholars,
Don't always think with reason.
Realize the nature of Truth,
You will know Buddha very soon.
The natural truth is right here,
Without looking any further on.
Don't leave the root and take the branch,
To hold which you are going wrong!

Some critic tried to put me down -
"Your poems lack the Basic Truth of Tao."
And I recall the old timers
Who were poor and didn't care.
I have to laugh at him,
He misses the point entirely,
Men like that
Ought to stick to making money

well thats just a brush into the story i suggest you read more i hope some one out of all this learned something and you can hakc god hacking is cheating and you just cheat your self and the karma police will get you one way or another :eek: keep in mind O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,4-phosphoryloxy-N-methyltryptamine are not
5-Hydroxy-tryptamine. :mushroom2: tai chi, buddist, and toa masters were on to this way before you poeple put drugs into your self and knowing metaphysics and physics thru there body which wasnt in most places even put on paper so were they retarded{if they were id like to be too then cause the could kick your ass physically and mentally and spirtually} for not puting their ways into writing or speach sometimes and only handing them then to interaction come on now no grammer doesnt make any one smart only further and more segregated english grammer is far differnt for other grammer keep that in mind and it never will stress the point these drugs make thats why people have halucinations= expression of all the grammer and shit the adults of this sick world pumped in them

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (07/25/06 05:43 AM)

OfflineSyddartha
Stranger
Male
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: thedudenj]
    #5897279 - 07/25/06 07:02 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Fascinating post, Pithlit. I've noticed the same phenomena, especially the nodes.

I percieve them somewhat differently though. With closed eyes, I can either slip or try to direct myself into different tunnels. It kind of has a "shoots and ladders" feel. After speeding through these twisting neon arteries, I end up in what I call a "cell", which is the exact same thing as your node.

Keeping posting, this is great stuff.

OfflinePithlit
Male

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: Syddartha]
    #5897778 - 07/25/06 11:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Syddartha said:
Fascinating post, Pithlit. I've noticed the same phenomena, especially the nodes.

I percieve them somewhat differently though. With closed eyes, I can either slip or try to direct myself into different tunnels. It kind of has a "shoots and ladders" feel. After speeding through these twisting neon arteries, I end up in what I call a "cell", which is the exact same thing as your node.

Keeping posting, this is great stuff.

Sounds to me as if you are somehow projecting yourself to find nearby nodes. Very fascinating.
That is absolutly fascinating, as i am only able to find them by searching in my physical form (clumsily :frown: )
Definitly have to try this next time i´m in the mood for some exploration :smile:
Any tips how you do this?

Can you tell us of your experiences in the nodespace?

OfflineSyddartha
Stranger
Male
    #5897979 - 07/25/06 12:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Finding the tunnels isn't really a skill; more often than not I kind of fall into them. I just close my eyes and wait; usually I'll reach some sort of plateau where I intuit that I can now make a move. I launch incandenscent thought-banners into the darkness, asking either "Is anybody there?" or, "Take me further." It almost always responds.

Very soon after I start to slip into a tunnel, am shot through it, and pop out in a much more intense area, which is the cell (or node). From here I can move from cell to cell, it's almost a sort of strange window-shopping.

I have seen the well-known elves, but didn't get close enough to communicate with them. A giant, jewel encrusted snake that seemed to intimate it was a possible spirit ally. A vampire bat/hyena/insect/gremlin hybrid that almost had me for dinner.

I have yet to hear the actual mushroom Voice though, that's what I'm most interested in.

Offlinetwiggedoubt
twigburst
Male User Gallery

#5898193 - 07/25/06 01:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I would like to battle pacman, anyone know were I can sign up? By the way, was that story from freevibe?

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: twiggedoubt]
    #5898251 - 07/25/06 01:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

wow syddartha, sounds pretty cool. i've never gotten anywhere near that high, but i get the mushroom voice on fairly low doses

--------------------

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

#5898622 - 07/25/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Syddartha said:
Finding the tunnels isn't really a skill; more often than not I kind of fall into them. I just close my eyes and wait; usually I'll reach some sort of plateau where I intuit that I can now make a move. I launch incandenscent thought-banners into the darkness, asking either "Is anybody there?" or, "Take me further." It almost always responds.

I can relate to what you are saying here, I also just find myself waiting, and then co-operating with whatever I encounter, because of course resistance teaches me nothing.

Sometimes I find myself having to pull back if the "node" is to deep or to hostile. My last two journeys have been very physical and the spirits that I encountered were hostile. I will be tripping with my brother this weekend and its his first in a long time and his previous trips were frightening. I am hoping to guide him into a great place.

--------------------

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5898966 - 07/25/06 05:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
ha ha a retarded 4th grader is more in touch with the force that you conect to when tripping or those nodes and know how to access them better then we will ever know and those autistic mo fo s lol if their so bad stop trying to copy them and putting big words for what you and they are doing to make your self look smart or cool or whatever you little game is here :crazy2: :crazy2: :crazy2: i hate when poeple fall of the path by the way Han-Shan is the crazy mountain hermit
My true home is Cold Mountain
perched among cliffs beyond the reach of trouble ...

The Tientiei Mountains are my home
mist-shrouded cloud paths keep guests away
thousand-meter cliffs make hiding easy
above a rocky ledge among ten thousand streams
with bark hat and wooden clogs I walk along the banks
with hemp robe and pigweed staff I walk around the peaks
once you see through transience and illusion
the joys of roaming free are wonderful indeed.
Tell you the Buddhist Scholars,
Don't always think with reason.
Realize the nature of Truth,
You will know Buddha very soon.
The natural truth is right here,
Without looking any further on.
Don't leave the root and take the branch,
To hold which you are going wrong!

Some critic tried to put me down -
"Your poems lack the Basic Truth of Tao."
And I recall the old timers
Who were poor and didn't care.
I have to laugh at him,
He misses the point entirely,
Men like that
Ought to stick to making money

well thats just a brush into the story i suggest you read more i hope some one out of all this learned something and you can hakc god hacking is cheating and you just cheat your self and the karma police will get you one way or another :eek: keep in mind O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,O-phosphoryl-4-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine,4-phosphoryloxy-N-methyltryptamine are not
5-Hydroxy-tryptamine. :mushroom2: tai chi, buddist, and toa masters were on to this way before you poeple put drugs into your self and knowing metaphysics and physics thru there body which wasnt in most places even put on paper so were they retarded{if they were id like to be too then cause the could kick your ass physically and mentally and spirtually} for not puting their ways into writing or speach sometimes and only handing them then to interaction come on now no grammer doesnt make any one smart only further and more segregated english grammer is far differnt for other grammer keep that in mind and it never will stress the point these drugs make thats why people have halucinations= expression of all the grammer and shit the adults of this sick world pumped in them

Wow!  After 2 years and 1800+ posts, you are the first person to make it onto my ignore list!

Nothing personal, it's just that your grammar, capitalization, and punctuation are simply so poor as to make your posts very unpleasant to attempt to read.

Making no attempt to follow the conventions of the language that you are attempting to use also reflects very poorly on your intelligence.  If you actually want people to read what you're posting you need to learn how to properly write.  Very few people will suffer through such poor use of the language and read your posts, and if you don't people reading what you're writing then don't post it.

-FF

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5900760 - 07/26/06 12:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

nah i i dont care about 99% of the poeple that read my post lol its for that 1% and your not part of it that 1% gets free spores and other stuff because of that their not blind like your self one day you will trip and look a back at this and realise your mistake and please if you feel the need give me a bad rating i dont care about that thing

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (07/26/06 01:01 AM)

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
    #5900817 - 07/26/06 01:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i dont think "hack" is the proper term, more like discovering and exploiting. nothing was meant to be kept from us in god

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5900952 - 07/26/06 02:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
please if you feel the need give me a bad rating i dont care about that thing

Ha! Instead of your post it just says "*** You are ignoring this user ***" I had to hit quote to see what you wrote.

Like I said it's nothing personal, if you don't care enough about the readers to use proper capitalization and punctuation then I don't care to read your crappy posts. And there is no need to give you a bad rating, the quality of your posts give you a far worse rating, that everyone can see, than I could possible give you.

Very sorry to hijack this thread everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this thread. I'll be sure to put these good ideas to use next time. Keep them coming.

-FF

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5900970 - 07/26/06 02:49 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

YaR, bUt you CANT hack GOD cause GOd knowS youR just fAiLinG its TeSt. btw SyD BarReTT stuff was only appreciated by a few cause they understand what hes saying and even afteR His ReceNT dEath he Still never got his recognition. eb ohw ouy era dna eht hturt lliw wollof thats a simple riddle if you can hack god you can figured that ouT
btw this game is fun  :crazy2:

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (07/26/06 02:56 AM)

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

#5901051 - 07/26/06 04:14 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
YaR, bUt you CANT hack GOD cause GOd knowS youR just fAiLinG its TeSt. btw SyD BarReTT stuff was only appreciated by a few cause they understand what hes saying and even afteR His ReceNT dEath he Still never got his recognition. eb ohw ouy era dna eht hturt lliw wollof thats a simple riddle if you can hack god you can figured that ouT
btw this game is fun  :crazy2:

Welcome to the world where some people are plum full of shit!! How could I be anyone other than who I am? Your riddle is kindergarden wordplay...nothing to it!!

The truth is subjective. My spiritual observations are objective,and without bias. Just as others who post on this thread.

If you have no experience with this kind of entheogen use why are you running your mouth and showing disrespect for those of us who do?Seems to me like this would be a good opportunity for you to learn something, but first you may have to emty your head of all the shit that you THINK you know, and "egt deayr orf het hrutt" if you can.

Phungi

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#5901862 - 07/26/06 12:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

what makes you think i have no experience have you vaporized pure dmt crystals or had mescaline tar extract or vaporized dmt and ate LSA or had cactus, vaporized dmt,ayahuasca, and psilo mushrooms? and still kept a cool mind. even better can you take a entheogen and make someone not on it hallucinate ? or even some one on it with you could you transform into someone they know and talk in that person they knows voice. who are you when you transcend death and living. i am Quitze and i have been identified as him since i was little before i had a any notions of my self and thru mindexploration i found the same tho i had to rebecome B'alam. i am B'alam Quitze read who jaguars attack its differnt then other cats

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (07/26/06 01:08 PM)

OfflineWasteland
Elektromeister!
Male User Gallery

Loc: A pathetic small town in ...
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: thedudenj]
    #5901934 - 07/26/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If all this major tripping is in relation to the imagery of your imagination, I hope one day to see Cthulhu and Azathoth in all their majestically horrific glory.

(These beings are from the fictional works of H.P. Lovecraft, and expalined frequently in the fictional works, is the fact that man would interpret them as evil, but they are of a conscious level that is beyond mankinds concept of good and evil)

I believe that every trip is not a spiritual journey, but rather the mind exploring itself with the aid of foreign chemicals.

Those of you who do believe in spirits and gods should not find offense in my comments.

Reality is subjective.

--------------------
The Mad Shroomer said:
People are always promising the apocalypse. They never deliver. :frown:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: Wasteland]
    #5901959 - 07/26/06 01:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I hope one day to see Cthulhu

Good luck with that. You know anybody who sees Cthulhu goes insane forever, right? :wink:

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: mecreateme]
    #5902298 - 07/26/06 04:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

not to mention thats silly... why see something from lovecraft when you can see... krishna or something...

--------------------

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Has anyone else tried to [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5902414 - 07/26/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I look at myself and my friends and find all the Hindu Gods and Goddesses, and all the Greek Gods, the archetypes and on and on...

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags