Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefloatythefish
Stay Calm
Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this)
    #5871217 - 07/17/06 09:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Assuming this place isn't a total sausage fest I have a question for the girls out there. To trip or not to trip?

I have a dilemma here. I have been lurking around on this website for some time now because I have been planning for my first trip to be tomorrow for about three weeks now. I was going to take a little more than half an 1/8. Unfortunately for me dear old aunt Flo decided to visit TODAY (i.e. I'm on the rag). Am I pretty safe in assuming that I should hold off until it is over because I'm a little concerned about my ability to change a tampon while out of my mind. TIA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebhamlaxy
Shroomerite
Female

Loc: Nevada
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: floatythefish]
    #5871229 - 07/17/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Cant you change it right before you munch down? Or are there gritty details about periods that I dont know about....  :puke:

InvisibleTrippingDuality
cult classic
 User Gallery

Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: floatythefish]
    #5871244 - 07/17/06 09:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i've not tripped during my mentrual cycle but i get horrendous cramps that's what keeps me away.
if you don't go through unusual depression or pain during that time, i'd say put on a nice granny pad and go for it.  :mushroom2:

--------------------
turn off your mind relax and float downstream

Offlinefloatythefish
Stay Calm
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #5871335 - 07/17/06 10:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I think you are both right so maybe I will go for it. I never get depressed or super crampy during my period anyway.

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: TrippingDuality]
    #5871343 - 07/17/06 10:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I cant help you with your question but I do know that saying "Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this)" is the fastest way to get every guy undder the age of 50 to read your post.

like me

ps.

ew

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Offlinesome1whoisntme
Stranger

Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: BlindLemon]
    #5871380 - 07/17/06 10:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BlindLemon said:
I cant help you with your question but I do know that saying "Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this)" is the fastest way to get every guy undder the age of 50 to read your post.

like me

ps.

ew

You took the words right out of my mouth, lol.

--------------------
"Ignore the distortion you're forced to percieve and believe that what supercedes is love, but who agrees?"

Offlinefloatythefish
Stay Calm
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5871392 - 07/17/06 10:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I figured it would, but oh well I warned ya!

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

#5871430 - 07/17/06 10:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha yea well women don't under stand how much influence they really have over men. hahaha were just curious...
go easy. lol.

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

InvisibleDIRTYMAN
Jesusdon'tcomethrough thecotton.
Female
Loc: CZ NIGGUH
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: some1whoisntme]
    #5871444 - 07/17/06 10:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Somewhat related...a buddy of mine once invited a female friend to come trip with him on some acid with his girlfriend. She comes up, takes 3 hits for her first time, and totally forgets who she is and where she's at. My buddy says the chick kept on grabbing at her crotch, and towards the end of the night she was so out of it that she kept trying to smear period blood on everyone around. So I guess the moral is to know what you're getting yourself into? I'm sure you'll be fine, this chick is terrible at drugs, psychedelics, and life in general.

If it makes a difference I've had no problem doing anything bathroom related while tripping. I'm sure something as natural as changing your tampon will come easy.

--------------------
I'm racist.                http://k-k-k.com/

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
    #5871452 - 07/17/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

*shrug* please tell me I'm not the only guy who isn't repulsed by the vaginal expulsion of the dead uterus lining? It's not pretty but come on, suck it up... (Not literally)

Otherwise it really depends, being a guy I can't relate to it in any way, but if you find you get depressed or cramps or drastic mood swings then I'd say maybe hold back on the shrooms. Otherwise while I've never changed a tampon, I've written programs while shrooming... I really don't see it being nearly as complicated... Just might take a few more minutes

Offlinefloatythefish
Stay Calm
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: DIRTYMAN]
    #5871472 - 07/17/06 10:46 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks that is actually pretty helpful.
P.S. EW :eek:

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #5871572 - 07/17/06 11:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

this reminds me of another first timers question of whether he should lock the door to his house or not so he doesn't go outside and do something crazy. You'll figure something simple like that out. its not like you'll be retarded :dopefish:

--------------------

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5872338 - 07/18/06 04:25 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not repulsed... I mean dudes cum. Maybe not blood, but we all have so kind of liquid that needs outing.

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

Offlinephungi
BullshitDetector

Loc: Canada (not really)
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5872354 - 07/18/06 04:41 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I am not a woman, but I'm married. And I know a few things about certian stuff: ).

The heavy part of the trip only last about 3-4 hours. A fresh tampon should last at least that long....right?

So the solution is simple...use a new tampon right before you dose, and then after your comedown.

No worries little sister, all is as it should be, and this little problem is no problem at all.

With Perfect Love,

Phungi

--------------------
"Don't Steal. The government hates competition!!"

OfflineHeadTripVertigo
at least I'm housebroken
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5872391 - 07/18/06 05:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

floatythefish said:
Assuming this place isn't a total sausage fest I have a question for the girls out there. To trip or not to trip?

I have a dilemma here. I have been lurking around on this website for some time now because I have been planning for my first trip to be tomorrow for about three weeks now. I was going to take a little more than half an 1/8. Unfortunately for me dear old aunt Flo decided to visit TODAY (i.e. I'm on the rag). Am I pretty safe in assuming that I should hold off until it is over because I'm a little concerned about my ability to change a tampon while out of my mind. TIA.

...so you can't trip because your aunt is visiting? sorry, I'm pretty baked right now

--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

OfflineHeadTripVertigo
at least I'm housebroken
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: BlindLemon]
    #5872393 - 07/18/06 05:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BlindLemon said:

like me

ps.

ew

what about TM?  :shocked:

--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

InvisibleRhysaboveit
Day Tripper
Female

Loc: Miami Fl
    #5872608 - 07/18/06 07:23 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha i love how the guys tried to help in this thread. i love the shroomery

go for it.
just put a new tampon in before and then at some point youll remember during the comedown

i would say pads are a NO. idk. shit feels weird enough tripping , no need to add that odd diaper-esque feeling.

dude ,seriously WTF about that girl trying to paint the town red with her period.  :eek:

--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
    #5873916 - 07/18/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BlindLemon said:

like me

ps.

ew

Edited by StroFun (07/19/06 11:05 AM)

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Re: Question for FEMALES only (trust me guys you dont want to see this) [Re: StroFun]
    #5874058 - 07/18/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Whats TM? and what about it? :tongue:

AND

Quote:

StroFun said:
Quote:

BlindLemon said:
I cant help you with your question but I do know that saying

lol... :tongue2:

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineNewbie
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #5874114 - 07/18/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

LOL Well I'm a guy but I can tell you that you should be fine. My ex girlfriend used to trip with me on or off the rag and I've never heard any problems from her (we were pretty open).

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds