Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
everything is not well in the world
    #586813 - 03/22/02 10:38 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

Is it just me or does something really seem wrong here. ask yourself what fuck do those middle east countries think they are accomplishing by fighting each other, they fight for their religious beliefs, when in essensce they are going straight to hell for what they are doing. why do we abuse the earth when it has given us so much. why do we destroy what is beautiful just to manifest our pathetic unspiritualized exsistance. half the earth is fuckin going straight to hell and they don't even know it. why does half the world not understand that their grandkids are going to be born into this fuckin mess, thats what it is turning into more rapidly than you or i think. we pollute, destroy, wage war, feed our ego's and then basically say fuck you to our children, deal with the mess i and everyone else made. what happened to the way it used to be, what happened to respect for god and his creations, it has to stop somewhere, it has to end somewhere, and believe me it will, god will only stand for so much crap. look at the nuclear arms race, we already posess the big red button that could end it all. if it doesn't come that way look at the developement of artificial intelligence, cloning, global warming. we are trying to play fuckin god, for fuck sakes we are not god, do you wanna die cause i sure as hell don't any time soon, i want my kids to have the oppertunities i have had. it's not enough to talk about it anymore, i feel so helpless, what can i do, help me, help yourselves, for fuck sakes do something. i put the blame on nobody, everyone must look inside themselves to do the right thing for the human race, the world, and the generation to come, or doomsday will soon be upon us. the aliens said it, the philosophers said, i as well as you said it, what the fuck is holding us back then.

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: everything is not well in the world [Re: cHeMiCaLoRaNgE]
    #586850 - 03/22/02 11:25 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

Well, the cure for humanity was outlined in great detail in Aristotle's book on comedy. I only got to read a bit of it over this monk's shoulder, but boy was it funny! Then the monk died. Hmmm... and then I think some dickhead monk burned down the library and the book went up in flames with the rest. Oh well. We're doomed. Are you gonna finish that beer?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
    #586866 - 03/22/02 11:43 PM (22 years, 12 days ago)

we will learn from our mistakes, sooner or later.. we can't control how fast other people learn... destruction eventually leads to creation.. just do your part and everybody else wil do theirs.

--------------------
---

OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
Re: everything is not well in the world [Re: Amoeba665]
    #586877 - 03/23/02 12:12 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

i usually don't let myself get that upset anymore but it is hard watching the world suffer and die before your eyes just as you would a loved one and there is virtually nothing you can do about it but what you said ( your part ). at least i will die with the comforting thought that i did all i could, that of which i have not accomplished yet. keep it real

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
    #586882 - 03/23/02 12:20 AM (22 years, 12 days ago)

i feel the only way to save my bloodline from being destroyed is by NOT having kids. consider that.

Anonymous

#586896 - 03/23/02 12:47 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

It's just a passing phase.

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #586902 - 03/23/02 12:56 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

when you get that mad again, paint it. Good Art helps make things better, as well as make you feel better :-)

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #587093 - 03/23/02 06:20 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

I agree with everything you said except the hell part. There is no hell. Let me do a math problem to demonstrate.

There's nothing intrinsically "right" or "wrong" + what rule of thumb would God use to decide who goes to hell = There's no hell

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineCuckoosNest
addict
Loc: Northwest (shaped like a ...
Re: everything is not well in the world [Re: Learyfan]
    #587116 - 03/23/02 06:59 AM (22 years, 11 days ago)

I'm with LearyFan on this one.

--------------------

"...Three geese in a flock. One flew east, And one flew west, And one flew over the cuckoo's nest."
Ken Kesey

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: everything is not well in the world [Re: CuckoosNest]
    #587355 - 03/23/02 01:35 PM (22 years, 11 days ago)

There is no hell?
There most certainly is a hell. You can't go there by dying though. You live it. The pain of an unconscious life... that is hell. Stumbling around with no meaning or purpose other than what you blindly accepted... that is hell. Hell is a disposition. I've been there, we all have. But most of us get out. Some end up in heaven, some in purgatory, some somewhere else on the continuum....

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Jump to top Pages: 1