Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomroller
Stranger
Male User Gallery

worst hunt ever
    #5869847 - 07/17/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yesterday i had the worst hunt in the history of shroom hunting. First i went out to one field around Clarks Hill South Carolina. When i got there i found two beautiful cubes. That ended up being all that i found through the whole field. We just got a crazy thunderstorm the night before and it had been raining off and on for the past couple of day but for some reason the field was super dry.

So if that wasn't bad enough me and my hunting partner were on the way to our other field in Greenwood South Carolina. Now normally this field is very abundant even after it hasn't rained fora while. I mean we can go out to this field 7 or 8 days after it has rained and still find lots of cubes. But anyway we are on the way to the field and we aren't paying attention to the road, the driver runs a red light and hits a car in the tail end causing it to spin a 180 in the middle of the road. Afrer this happens we ride out so it was a hit and run. We park the car down a long dirt road and we go to the field. We are in the field for a few hours and when we come back the car is gone. We have to walk for an hour and a half before we get to a pay phone and then we had to try to find someone to pick us up an hour away from home at 1:00 o clock in the morning. We found someone to come get us but we still don't know where the car is yet i will post back when i find out something.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: worst hunt ever [Re: shroomroller]
    #5869908 - 07/17/06 04:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I never find actives... half of the fun is being outside...

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

Offlinefudge_shorts
Stranger
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: Jim]
    #5869920 - 07/17/06 04:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

karma man, karma

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: worst hunt ever [Re: fudge_shorts]
    #5869941 - 07/17/06 04:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

wtf does that mean?

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
    #5869948 - 07/17/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You found something, thats good atleast. Hopefully you will find some more. Good luck :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

Re: worst hunt ever [Re: ShroomOmatic]
    #5869954 - 07/17/06 05:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

don't reply to me man...

--------------------

afoaf said:

InvisibleYESSUP
In The Thick Of It
 User Gallery

Loc: SE Tex
    #5869976 - 07/17/06 05:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:getstoned: Jim.... here ya go man!

--------------------
Gut Feeling leads to anxiety, Anxiety leads to fear, Fear leads to anger,And anger leads to regret.

Offlinesteve8908
Stranger
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: YESSUP]
    #5870826 - 07/17/06 08:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

that fucking blows

Offlinefudge_shorts
Stranger
    #5871388 - 07/17/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

hey, i was directing my post at the tc. idk why i pushed reply to urs... chill out

InvisibleCureCat
Strangest
 User Gallery

Loc: clawing your furniture
Trusted Identifier
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: fudge_shorts]
    #5872280 - 07/18/06 03:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wait... so the driver of the car you were in busted the tail end of the other car and made it spin like a top??

That's not cool.

--------------------

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: CureCat]
    #5872492 - 07/18/06 06:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Woah woah woah, you mean to tell me that your buddie driving the car, hit someone. An then fled the scene. So not cool, what if you killed the driver, wtf. Thats just messed up. I hope i read your post wrong.

Karma, karma, karma.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offlineiamyour_messiah
Stranger

Re: worst hunt ever [Re: ThirdEyeOpening]
    #5872765 - 07/18/06 08:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I was also wondering why no one had mentioned this yet. Dude, thats pretty irresponsible of you guys (or in all honesty, the driver as it was his responsibility to pay attention to the road...) Why exactley did you 2 just proceed with your normal business hunting fields after this happens? On top of that it's not exactely something you just go telling ppl like that, I would think.

Sry to go on a rant, not trying to be an asshole...

Offlineshroomroller
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: worst hunt ever [Re: CureCat]
    #5873367 - 07/18/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yeah he hit the car and it spun like a top. Anyway i found out what happened to his car the police found it and they towed it. he talked to the police and he is getting his car back and the people he hit will be compensated. We don't think he is going to jail. The police just want him to come back to Greenwood and fill out some paperwork to get his car back and probably some insurance paperwork also. But it looks like things are going to be okay.

By the way last night i ate those shrooms that i found in the field and i ate a roll with them and the driver of the car (shroomery name:syntech) was with me he ate shrooms and a roll also. We watched harold and kumar go to white castle while we were roller trippin and it was great. i also drew this awsome picture last night and when i get my hands on a digital camera i will post a picture of it. the picture is of a lot of shrooms all over the page and in the background it says just

Offlineshroomroller
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5873380 - 07/18/06 01:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

The only reason that i told people about it is because the day after it happened syntech planned on turning himself in and he did. he called the highway patrol and turned himself in.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
    #5873734 - 07/18/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

As long as he took responsibility for his actions. But still, to just flee the scene is a bit twisted.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #5873763 - 07/18/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

If you found mushrooms it should never be a bad hunt. I went for almost 5 months down here in FL and found not a single shroom, no actives, no nothing. Thank god the droughts are over and the rain has come and rejuvinated our feilds. But again if you find shrooms of any kind it should never be a bad hunt. The only thing that will make a hunt bad is if you get caught and go to jail. If you think any other way your probably in the wrong place. I've hunted for hours and found nothing, the fun is hunting it just becomes rewarding when you find shrooms but a hunt should always be fun man.

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Offlinesyntech
Stranger
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: 2FiNiTe]
    #5878927 - 07/19/06 07:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I turned myself in on Monday cause I felt so bad, plus I couldn't eat mushies without a clean conscience. They were understanding and told me to come in today to fill out some paperwork. I went in and the cop got all my information. He was also super nice, and told me since I turned myself in he was going to cut me a break and dropped the hit and run charge. All I got was $150 ticket for running the red light, and my car was not that damaged at all. Lucky lucky lucky. I definitely leanred a leason on this one.

Anyways I finally was able to eat my mushies in peice with a clear conscience and popped an X pill at the same time (shroomroller and I) and had the most amazing experience. It was great.

What a crazy past couple of days! Basically I ran from the accident to go pick some shrooms and just dealt with it after.

OH yeah, but the original plan was after we parked the car we were going to get lost in the woods till nightfall to let the heat die down, then try to make it home. But after a while we ended walking past our feild anyway so we were like fuck it, might as well go picking anyway.

Offlinegoldleader057
huh?
 User Gallery

Loc: Who's On Second?
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: syntech]
    #5879209 - 07/19/06 09:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

you know sometimes how you think you have heard it all....and then you go a read something like this........jeeez.....if picking mushrooms was more important than the safety of another human being's life to you guys, then you don't need to be picking or eating shrooms in the first place........damn some people cease to amaze....I'm telling ya...........and people wonder why so much stupid shit happens in the world today.........please for god's sake no one else should give these guys any more attention.....and lock this thread before the stupidity spreads! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Offlinesunchaser
look at thebirds!
Male
Loc: tallahassee
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: goldleader057]
    #5881186 - 07/20/06 12:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thats nothin in tampa I and some buddys were huntin, and sure enough it started to rain like hell,  now here`s the good part the owner called the cops so theywere waiting by our vehicle, little did we know this farmer was nuts he snuck up on up and started pumpin out salt rocks at us and he nailed me in the upper thigh from maeby 15ft away.....now thats a shitty hunt not to mention we went to jail for a night and had to pay $250 each to get bailed out :doublefu: damn farmer

Edited by sunchaser (07/20/06 12:03 PM)

Offlinesyntech
Stranger
Re: worst hunt ever [Re: sunchaser]
    #5881519 - 07/20/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

you know sometimes how you think you have heard it all....and then you go a read something like this........jeeez.....if picking mushrooms was more important than the safety of another human being's life to you guys, then you don't need to be picking or eating shrooms in the first place........damn some people cease to amaze....I'm telling ya...........and people wonder why so much stupid shit happens in the world today.........please for god's sake no one else should give these guys any more attention.....and lock this thread before the stupidity spreads!

Damn dude give me a break. I made a stupid mistake and then I owned up to it and I am paying my dues. Everybody makes mistakes. What about you? Your perfect? You've never made a mistake?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies