Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAnArKey
Mexicana A notice
    #586887 - 03/23/02 02:33 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

This stuff takes a LONG time to germinate. I thought I had a bad syringe. It just takes forever. Like 3 weeks. Thank goodness for filter discs, or everything would be green by now.

Start it at 85F until you get growth, or you are gonna wait a LONG time to see the white stuff.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblefeito
hillbillyhippykiller

Re: Mexicana A notice [Re: AnArKey]
    #587139 - 03/23/02 09:53 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Mine took over 2 weeks, but then they went NUTS and began forming sclerotia almost immediately after they began to colonize the qt jars.

OfflineNegativeZero
Stranger
Re: Mexicana A notice [Re: feito]
    #587222 - 03/23/02 12:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I have been thinking of doing quart jars of sclerotia to and have been undecided on how I want to do it. I was wondering if you could give me some advice before i start. Things I know and plan to do so far include: filter disks, 2:1 rye grass:water iI heard some one mention using some kind of rice but dont remeber much on it any info on that? Pressure cook for 70 minutes 15 psi. I am going to innoculate probably 12 quarts from syringes, and store in the dark for 3 months. I want to do a continual harvest of about 12 jars a month. Do you think i could take a jar at a month and fill 1/4 of the way with water and shake and use the water to innoculate more jars? I also wondered if you could do this to your jars just before harvest. Make a tone of juice from 12 jars and i would imagine it might help get some of the seed broken up and make harvest easier? These are just ideas i have so far. Temp control will be done through heating pads and jars will be stored in origanal boxes and labeled. Any feed back would be great as i hate to fail my first time. Id like atleast some reward for my efforts. Thanks and sorry to ramble.

Neg.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology