Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread.
    #5865557 - 07/16/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Gruesome Photos out of Lebanon.

source

Lebanon accuses Israel of using MK77 Incendiary devices and vaccum bombs. MK77 is banned by the geneva convention as a toxic and indescriminate chemical weapon.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203854,00.html

Quote:

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Lebanon's Cabinet issued a statement Sunday saying the country faces "real annihilation" by Israel, and accused the Jewish state of using banned weapons against Lebanese civilians.

"We are facing a real annihilation carried out by Israel," Information Minister Ghazi Aridi said after an emergency cabinet meeting.

"Israel is using internationally prohibited weapons against civilians," he said.

He did not elaborate on the weapons allegedly used. But there were Lebanese media reports, which could not be confirmed, that Israel had used phosphorus incendiary bombs and vacuum bombs, which suck up the air and collapse buildings.

More will come as the shit progresses, stay tuned for this week in world wars.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5865592 - 07/16/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

How can you be even remotely sure they weren't blown up by some sleazebags roadside bomb?

Frankly, the Israelis should use stronger, more gruesome weapons.

An eye for an eye, a city for an Israeli.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #5865616 - 07/16/06 01:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I am breathlessly awaiting the Red Cross/Crescent report of their interview with the kidnapped Israeli soldiers/prisoners of war(yeah right). Also look forward to your posting of the photos of the state of the bodies of the Israeli soldiers murdered in the sneak attack wherein those soldiers were abducted. Because, after all, YOU are fair and balanced.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #5865623 - 07/16/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
How can you be even remotely sure they weren't blown up by some sleazebags roadside bomb?

Because an Arab response such as that (a roadside bombing with casualities) would be reported in the international media, and as of now the only Arab response to this has been rockets fired into Northern Israel by Hezbollah.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5865634 - 07/16/06 01:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Accusing people of being biased should be against the unspoken rules of PAL. It's useless to point out, as 100% of the posters here carry with them a political bias. Even you.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: Basilides]
    #5865648 - 07/16/06 01:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I accused you of being "fair and balanced", pal, not biased. So let's see it.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5865656 - 07/16/06 02:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Good luck with that, because in PAL, there are no fair and balanced approaches for the simple reason that everyone here is biased one way or another.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: Basilides]
    #5865683 - 07/16/06 02:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Because an Arab response such as that (a roadside bombing with casualities) would be reported in the international media, and as of now the only Arab response to this has been rockets fired into Northern Israel by Hezbollah.

Sure it would. I doubt we get the details on the majority of the roadsides bombs.

And I didn't say it was a response, merely that we have no idea where those pictures were taken.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #5865690 - 07/16/06 02:12 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Where are the greusome pictures from the homocide bombers? I'm sure there are a few dandy pictures that captured the moment. A lebenese death is no more sadder than a Isreali death.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #5865693 - 07/16/06 02:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Sure it would. I doubt we get the details on the majority of the roadsides bombs.

And I didn't say it was a response, merely that we have no idea where those pictures were taken.

I'm not sure if it really matters even, at this point several dozen Lebanese deaths have already been reported.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #5865696 - 07/16/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Accusing people of being biased should be against the unspoken rules of PAL. It's useless to point out, as 100% of the posters here carry with them a political bias. Even you.

That's the pot calling the kettle black...

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #5865703 - 07/16/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Not really. I never claimed to be different than everyone else.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5865730 - 07/16/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Good luck with that, because in PAL, there are no fair and balanced approaches for the simple reason that everyone here is biased one way or another.

My mistake, it was the "Commie Marker" I accused of being fair and balanced.

--------------------

Offlinedistgre1
Male User Gallery

#5865745 - 07/16/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

"Hezbollah was blamed for the 1994 bombing of a Jewish community center in Argentina, in which 85 were killed."

Hezbollah = Terrorist.
This is what happens to countries thats harbor terrorists.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: distgre1]
    #5865754 - 07/16/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Then why isn't Israel in the process of overthrowing the current Lebanese government? Right now they're just pounding the country in retaliation for 2 kidnapped soldiers, who are probably being fed and given newspapers to keep them busy right now.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Gruesome photos surfacing from Lebanon/ My Israel vs Arabs Megathread. [Re: distgre1]
    #5865755 - 07/16/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Hopefully.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5865765 - 07/16/06 02:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Then why isn't Israel in the process of overthrowing the current Lebanese government? Right now they're just pounding the country in retaliation for 2 kidnapped soldiers, who are probably being fed and given newspapers to keep them busy right now.

Hezbollah is a significant part of the Lebanese government, as Hamas is now most of the Gaza government. Syria is, hopefully, next..
As a point of fact, Israel's attack is fairly limited to Hezbollah strongholds and infrastructure useful to them, as in the possibility of moving the hostages out of country.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5865781 - 07/16/06 02:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

Basilides said:

Hezbollah is a significant part of the Lebanese government, as Hamas is now most of the Gaza government. Syria is, hopefully, next..
As a point of fact, Israel's attack is fairly limited to Hezbollah strongholds and infrastructure useful to them, as in the possibility of moving the hostages out of country.

Um, Ok. I never pointed out that Hezbollah was independent from the Lebanese government, I pointed out that Israel isn't doing much except vindicative air raids. Why isn't the IDF marching into Beruit to overthrow that apparent "terrorist government"?

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5865793 - 07/16/06 02:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Do you think you have the expertise to dictate military strategy to possibly the most efficient military force in the world?

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5865802 - 07/16/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Never claimed I did, hence why I'm posing the question. Why aren't they going into Beruit?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom