Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCraZyLiLCuBiEs
Stranger
If you plan on growing with rice cakes, READ!
    #583812 - 03/19/02 11:47 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

This is a tip that i had picked up quite some time ago...if your a rice cake kind of grower, try this, if only on 1 cake at 1st...just try it, i assure you you'll never go w/out doing this after u try it...and it's only about 10-15 seconds more work.....

make your cakes like normal (i recommend 1/4c brown rice flour, 1/4 cup water(50-60cc's and 1/2c vermiculite)....but before you put your verm on top of the mix get a pen of some sort and directly in the middle of the cake put a hole straight down thru the mix until you go all the way to the glass at the bottom,(the hole should be about the diameter of a AA battery. a LITTLE circular rotation will help it get thru easier and get the desired size ) you now have a hole (that shouldnt cave in) going to the bottom of the jar....fill that hole with DRY vermiculite then cover it up with the top verm layer (like normal)...proceed as usual from this point all the way until the birthing of the cake....when the cake is birthed (or a day or 2 later) take a syringe, fill with sterile water (6-10cc's) and inject the cake (where the dry verm is) with the water....i recommend put the syringe all the way in, then when pulled out slowly inject the water in...what this will do is give the cake the water it will need to put out a (very nice) 2nd and 3rd flush....

note....u can even do this after the 1st flush.... if you are unclear about these directions please email me and let me know, i'd be happy to clarify any uncertainties

--------------------
Ravers never fall, they trip and roll...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
Re: If you plan on growing with rice cakes, READ! [Re: CraZyLiLCuBiEs]
    #583813 - 03/19/02 11:53 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Yes this has been brought up several times.

I prefer the Voodoo Tek..... inject 10cc of sterile water into my cakes.
Every couple days.....in several different places.
Makes Cambodians fruit like a mo fo.
And Everyone knows.... Road loves his Cambodians....lolzzz

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleAssHumper10K
enthusiast
Loc: Up, Your, Ass
Re: If you plan on growing with rice cakes, READ! [Re: Roadkill]
    #586167 - 03/22/02 08:45 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

...lolzzz

Laterz, Ass

--------------------
Asses Humped for a reasonable price. Ask about our financing program!
Free ass juicings with every fart suck!
See the amazing pencil farm!

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: If you plan on growing with rice cakes, READ! [Re: AssHumper10K]
    #586203 - 03/22/02 09:35 AM (22 years, 30 days ago)

lmfao!

check it out fellas, if you wanna grow shrooms you can use perlite for humidity!!!! try it!  its works great! :smile: 

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom