Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleSludgeCity
I Am The Beast I Worship

Loc: Bottomless Pit Flag
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22366575 - 10/12/15 04:41 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I agree with every thing you said dude, I guess when posting that I was completely ignoring the fact that if your not 100% about the girl/guy your with then yeah things could hit the fan.
But girlfriend or not I choose who I trip with pretty carefully after a few encounters tripping with shitty people to avoid anything like what happened to you happen to me.

Edit:
Then again I guess you'll never truly know until you trip with that person.
I've tripped with dudes who I thought were cool & I got along with, but when I trip with them I will see how much we don't connect on that level, nothing bad but just not the same vibes I would get with some of my other core friends.
Trips reveal all.

Edited by SludgeCity (10/12/15 04:49 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsychedelicGinge
Cheeser
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: SludgeCity]
    #22367136 - 10/12/15 10:54 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Make sure you have a shit ton of blankets, pillows, and soft things for your cuddle vortexes that you'll keep finding yourself trapped in.

--------------------
Do not let psychedelics allow you to think lower of people who haven't done them or don't plan on doing them because "they don't know the truth". Let your enlightenment acknowledge that everyone is equal and that no one is inferior. This mentality goes against what they are meant for.
By the way, everything typed on this account is completely fictional and all for the purpose of entertainment.

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Loc: Cascades! Flag
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: PsychedelicGinge]
    #22367380 - 10/12/15 11:54 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/21909566

....she hasn't tripped since....trying to get her back into it...:shrug:

--------------------
....."So Great!"....-Me on 1.5mg LSD :vibin:

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: PsychedelicGinge]
    #22367382 - 10/12/15 11:55 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PsychedelicGinge said:
Make sure you have a shit ton of blankets, pillows, and soft things for your cuddle vortexes that you'll keep finding yourself trapped in.

....ikr?...:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

...."We don't need this" -Larkin in response to my "just picked wild LSD!" post:canthelpbutlaugh:

Offlinevoodoochild1000
psychonautic
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Eraserhead]
    #22367392 - 10/12/15 11:58 AM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Eraserhead said:
my one and only bad trip was with my now ex-GF

It probably would have helped if she hadn't flushed her part of the lsd, After I had already dosed my 7 hits, and lying to me about it saying she just wasn't tripping, then totally ruining my trip trying to "talk me back into my sences" the whole time... fucking bitch..

Only one good thing came of that trip, I learned I could understand german (she put in a fucking rammstein CD that has an english song on it)

I hope your situation goes better than that :laugh:

...:llamastare:....talk you back to your senses while:trippnballs:....lol:canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: voodoochild1000]
    #22367440 - 10/12/15 12:11 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Aside from doing Molly a couple times, my girlfriend is sober.

But I have been on LSD when she was on Molly and that was fun.

I've also been with her plenty of times while frying high on L and she loves it. Says I'm super sweet and all that jazz.

But any time I've done shroom with her home, I get real sick and puke almost the whole time. Even 4-aco-dmt around her makes me queasy.

I've eaten shrooms with an ex girlfriend before and had a blast. Don't know what it is about my current one though.

--------------------
Real Eyes Realize Real Lies.

OfflineAkashicExplorer
Dimensional Jumper
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: alyssaxleigh]
    #22367473 - 10/12/15 12:20 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I tripped before with my wife and its great. Get into sex to skip the come up, but don´t take a huge amount of time to cum, otherwise you might find you or your partner won´t be able to finish (In a trip I had a huge hard time to finish, fighting my own already berserk-ED mind hahaha. But finishing sex and then tripping naked in the bed...

--------------------
:mushroom2: The 87 gram MushZilla BEAST  :mushroom2:

:thumbup:And it just obliterated the uttermost crap out from me.:thumbup:

Love, Bliss, Laughter and Enlightenment!

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Supachopped719]
    #22367494 - 10/12/15 12:26 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Supachopped719 said:
Aside from doing Molly a couple times, my girlfriend is sober.

But I have been on LSD when she was on Molly and that was fun.

I've also been with her plenty of times while frying high on L and she loves it. Says I'm super sweet and all that jazz.

But any time I've done shroom with her home, I get real sick and puke almost the whole time. Even 4-aco-dmt around her makes me queasy.

I've eaten shrooms with an ex girlfriend before and had a blast. Don't know what it is about my current one though.

Do lemon tea, extract all the goodies, strain and discard the mushrooms.  You shouldn't have any nausea that way.  Take care with dosing though.  This guy has a good recipe, the ginger soothes your stomach, the lemon makes all the indoles immediately bioavailable and the chamomile inhibits an enzyme that breaks them down so it actually potentiates the trip a bit, so the come-on can be extremely intense on higher doses.  If you want a longer trip, you may have to redose as I find it only lasts about 4-5 hours with tea, I actually prefer the shorter trip time as I no longer have the leisure to trip all fucking night.  :lol:

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: P.Zappatecorum]
    #22368056 - 10/12/15 02:38 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I will Rarely get sick on mushrooms if my girlfriend isn't there. If I do it's a quick passing purge and then I feel oh so good. You know the feeling.

Anytime I shroom home alone or in nature with friends or at a show or where ever I'm cool, tea or no tea. Though I only tea at home cause I like it fresh I guess.

But if I decide to do some shroom and she's around I will have a long drawn out purge like feeling that doesn't turn around once I puke, it just stays the same.

Don't really care why it happens, I know these things are mysterious, so I just work around it.

--------------------

Invisiblemoonzo
Psychonaut Blossom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Kaneta Flag
    #22368735 - 10/12/15 05:21 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I've tripped with my girlfriend who I hope to marry one day and it was great.

--------------------
"I don't make any sense, do not ever listen to me under any circumstance." <-- This is how I am viewed by a regular person in society
"Were the aliens nice?" <-- How I hope to be treated on this forum

Track record: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=20394867&page=2&vc=1#20394867

Mescapsilosyergictryptamine :billseal:

InvisibleThayendanegeaS
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: moonzo]
    #22369042 - 10/12/15 06:19 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

I highly recommend it. Holding hands with your S/O while both tripping is purely amazing if you are in love.

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

InvisibleAureus
Stranger

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #22369138 - 10/12/15 06:33 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Let's say you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, she or he gets revengeful and snitch on you?

Never share your shrooms with anyone.

OfflineP.Zappatecorum
Lophophilus
Male

Loc: Cactaceae
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Supachopped719]
    #22369186 - 10/12/15 06:40 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Supachopped719 said:
I will Rarely get sick on mushrooms if my girlfriend isn't there. If I do it's a quick passing purge and then I feel oh so good. You know the feeling.

Anytime I shroom home alone or in nature with friends or at a show or where ever I'm cool, tea or no tea. Though I only tea at home cause I like it fresh I guess.

But if I decide to do some shroom and she's around I will have a long drawn out purge like feeling that doesn't turn around once I puke, it just stays the same.

Don't really care why it happens, I know these things are mysterious, so I just work around it.

Honestly dude that sounds sketch, there's obviously some kind of subconscious anxiety manifesting itself when you trip with her on mushrooms.  I would just stop doing it around her and keep it solo.  I prefer to trip solo on mushrooms in general as they tend to make me turn inward and be really antisocial.

OfflineSupachopped719
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Aureus]
    #22369196 - 10/12/15 06:41 PM (5 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Aureus said:
Let's say you break up with your girlfriend/boyfriend, she or he gets revengeful and snitch on you?

Never share your shrooms with anyone.

Sounds like you have trust issues.

How would that call sound?

'Um.... Hello 911? I need to report a drug user, my ex and I ate magic mushrooms this summer and held hands! They are a danger to themselves and society! Please lock them up and don't let them out.'

--------------------

OfflineNeurotech
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27342749 - 06/10/21 11:16 AM (8 days, 2 hours ago)

Depends. If you are really comfortable with each othr and don't have recent or long term unresolved issues it can be great. Whether you believe telepathy happens while tripping or not (It does), you may well believe that he can know everything you think. So if both of you are ok with the other knowing you like you know yourselves, and both understand that all of us have dark areas that can emerge and thats ok, then it can work. If you are lucky enough you can both have your eyes closed and let your souls float in cosmic consciousnes together in bliss.

But thats a lot of "ifs".

And it would be a good idea to have a trusted trip sitter available in some form. Craziness can be contagious.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC Flag
Re: Tripping with boyfriend/girlfriend. [Re: Neurotech]
    #27342885 - 06/10/21 12:25 PM (8 days, 1 hour ago)

I was penetrating a sweraling blob entity through what I thought was her foot and having full body orgasms, then I hear her say "I guess I don't turn you on because you aren't hard" then I realized, what I was sure was my massively enlarged cock, was no were near her body and was all floppy. I said "gosh, I was having the time of my life making love to you, but if you're gonna spoil it, never mind"......she apologized.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience