Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: Schwammel]
    #5860232 - 07/14/06 11:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Don't let the intolerance bug bite you man.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5860330 - 07/14/06 11:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Schwammel said:
luv you too asshole

buh-bye. :ban:

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: Redstorm]
    #5860342 - 07/14/06 11:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

:omg:  :whocares:  :needdrugs:

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: capliberty]
    #5861275 - 07/15/06 09:48 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Who are you calling boy, jit? Everyone knows that haters are spiritual-moral retards except for haters, because in addition, they're just plain stupid. (BTW, fix your grammar and punctuation along with your values - they're all wrong).

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5861446 - 07/15/06 10:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Schwammel said:
well they forgot about the majority,
they attempted to improve upon something
that wasn't ready to be.

now a days they are just as stupid
as the rest of the world...

but they still think they're special.

and nobody likes that...

when you think you are disenfranchised you lash out at apparent perpetrators.

this is a complex problem.
begin by losing racist dogma.
it enslaves you like a suicide bomber is enslaved by those who want results without having to pay personally.
you and i -
we are still freinds
i am a jew.
big deal

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5861868 - 07/15/06 01:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wow. Wow!
Worst thread ever!

My muse is jewish, and I take offense to this on her behalf.

"Now listen here Jewboy, I'd think it be "intelligent" thing for you
to hush now," --Capliberty

I'm fairly sure PA&L is more the place for bigotry of that nature...

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: Panoramix]
    #5861884 - 07/15/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I kind of like this thread, it sparks emotion.

Some Jews are cool, some Jews suck. Just like any other group of people... Oh yeah, and some are funny as hell.

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #5862329 - 07/15/06 04:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

My values are fine, I try sticking up for "Jews" and obviously I've ran into one that exemplifies the negative rap that I try to dispel, obviously they think they are alot more moral and intelligent than they seem to appear,

I still don't have a gripe with Jews, its not my rebellion, probably someone come along like uncle Adolf to put em back in place,

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5862348 - 07/15/06 05:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting that the mentally unstable people who post meaningless gibberish always seem to display some sort of bigotry. I wonder where the tolerant schizophrenics are.

--------------------

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5862367 - 07/15/06 05:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

keep pushin the mop boy

InvisibleVeritas
 User Gallery
Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: Silversoul]
    #5862371 - 07/15/06 05:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting article on racism as a mental illness:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/09/AR2005120901938_pf.html

I think that it is possible for racism, sexism, ageism and other forms of bigotry and discrimination to stem from phobias, OCD, schizophrenia, narcissism, etc...but it seems an exaggeration to label them as "free-standing" mental illnesses.

It does seem that misogyny and bigotry often accompany other signs of mental illness, though.

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5862394 - 07/15/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What crawled up your ass?

--------------------

- John Mayer

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: dblaney]
    #5862432 - 07/15/06 05:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Its interesting to see that the unstable are obsessed with schizophrenia, If you knew a true schizophrenic like I did, you would dam well know what a schizo is,

Even though most people are ignorant round here, I can tell none of them are schizo,

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5862590 - 07/15/06 06:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Its interesting to see that the unstable are obsessed with schizophrenia

I think it's interesting that the word 'schizophrenia' has been used only twice in this thread, and both times seemed to be rather casual, yet you consider this to mean that unstable people (not sure where you got this conclusion from either) are OBSESSED with schizophrenia.

If you knew a true schizophrenic like I did, you would dam well know what a schizo is

I used to work in a schizophrenia research lab, so yes, I do 'dam well know what a schizo is'. This thread has mostly been about tolerance. You've decided to post all about how people don't know about schizophrenia. May I ask why?

Even though most people are ignorant round here

Ignorant of what?

I can tell none of them are schizo

There most definitely have been some schizophrenic posters around, and for that matter, I'm sure there still are.

--------------------

- John Mayer

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5862663 - 07/15/06 07:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Its interesting to see that the unstable are obsessed with schizophrenia

I think it's interesting that the word 'schizophrenia' has been used only twice in this thread, and both times seemed to be rather casual, yet you consider this to mean that unstable people (not sure where you got this conclusion from either) are OBSESSED with schizophrenia.

If you knew a true schizophrenic like I did, you would dam well know what a schizo is

I used to work in a schizophrenia research lab, so yes, I do 'dam well know what a schizo is'. This thread has mostly been about tolerance. You've decided to post all about how people don't know about schizophrenia. May I ask why?

Even though most people are ignorant round here

Ignorant of what?

I can tell none of them are schizo

There most definitely have been some schizophrenic posters around, and for that matter, I'm sure there still are.

I was referring to a certain poster when I said he was obsessed with schizophrenia, because he keeps mentioning it in alot of his posts, its seems to be a common theme with him, it also seems as if this poster has a constant paranoia about other people being schizo,

You've decided to post all about how people don't know about schizophrenia. May I ask why?

I think people have misconstrued conceptions of what schizophrenia is, to me its a real illness, but its also a self induced illness, meaning the persons contributing to his own illness including thoughs around him, Its usually a matter of what a person wants to believe in what he is, that determines the classification of schizophrenia,

People can come up with all these so called classifications and label them illnesses, but really are only taking further out of its context, meaning if you want to dispel the myth then promote nonbelief, there is no clear cut who is and who isn't schizophrenic, unless that person accepts the belief, and all those support the notion should be ashamed,

for all this garbage is going to lead to another generation of self loathing pill poppers,

Edited by capliberty (07/15/06 07:08 PM)

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

#5862777 - 07/15/06 07:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

but its also a self induced illness

I must respectfully disagree. Certainly in some cases people can induce certain symptoms common to schizophrenia, but with true schizophrenia, there are certain neurological differences, such as the expression of certain genes, the production of proteins and amino acids, and certain metabolic differences as well, all producing a variety of effects known as schizophrenia. I don't doubt the power of the human brain, but I would be very surprised to learn of someone capable of inducing such changes simply by willing it.

Various medical associations have come up with fairly clear diagnostic tests for schizophrenia, and I would generally go by those standards. Schizophrenia is nothing to be ashamed about. There are various theories around as to why it exists and what it is, including Grof's theory of it being a spiritual emergency (he has book by that name too). There have been some brilliant and extremely creative people who have had schizophrenia (see here http://www.schizophrenia.com/famous.htm).

--------------------

- John Mayer

Offlinehot48yearolds
Dharmakaya
Male User Gallery
Loc: lazy river road
    #5862830 - 07/15/06 07:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Everyone in our society is playing to win in our social game. Just because you suck at it doesnt mean you should blame a race of people who have more success than you. pathetic...

--------------------
"Truth is more in the process than in the result."
- J. Krishnamurti

"We ourselves are not an illusory part of Reality; rather are we Reality itself illusorily conceived." Wei Wu Wei

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Re: are jews spiritual? [Re: hot48yearolds]
    #5862860 - 07/15/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Are you speaking to me?

--------------------

- John Mayer

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5862877 - 07/15/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't doubt the power of the human brain, but I would be very surprised to learn of someone capable of inducing such changes simply by willing it.

You just doubted buddy because it happens alot, I agree it tends to become symptomatic towards a certain genetic disposition, in fact how your disposition is common towards schizophrenic, being dogmatic and extremely logical

I don't know how all cases occur but I know alot of cases has to do with drugs, and the genetic disposition as mentioned, and their own self induced pity trip, meaning these personalities are a figment of their own imagination, I mean think about it, you think this happens on its own, its also a self conjured creation, don't fool yourself,

alot crazies like the idea of being crazy you see, they like getting handouts from social security, and not only that, the real kicker is this, other people like the idea of these people being crazy, it gives them place that they can comfortably dispose of unwanted people, such as a troubled daughters, or sons, or old uncles, nephews, they need "help", right, cause their mentally disturbed and can't support themselves, so not only is the practitioner handing out these quack pills getting paid, but also the patient and the patients dependents, but the only thing is he or she still got to pretend to be crazy, or continue on with the crazy state their at, in stead of getting real help

and who I'm referring as who should be "ashamed", is not the schizophrenic but all the people suggesting and enforcing the notion that certain individuals are "classified" schizophrenic, and being ignorant to the true cause of why people struggle in life, I don't need people advertising or suggesting how crazy I am, because some will believe it and take it too literally, thinking this person is really helping him, when in actuality this person is exhibiting some of his own schizophrenic paranoia,

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5862903 - 07/15/06 08:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Just because you suck at it doesnt mean you should blame a race of people who have more success than you. pathetic...

judism isn't a race num skull

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order