Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepotpie
Stranger
Question about mushroom lighting?
    #5770189 - 06/19/06 10:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I was wondering if mushrooms need sunlight or can they grow in the dark?
I was thinking about buying the mycogarden (similiar to the mycodome but only costs 100 dollars.)which is here, what are your guys thoughts on that product?

Edited by potpie (06/19/06 10:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleliamtheloser
Advanced Idiot
Male User Gallery
Re: Question about mushroom lighting? [Re: potpie]
    #5770222 - 06/19/06 10:40 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i _DO_ know that univerisity scientific and all of its affiliates (sporebank.com, etc) offer crap.

i got 2 syringes from there, and 2 grain jars.

both syringes were bunk... no spores or dead spores.
both grain jars were contamed when they got to my door.

so i probably wouldn't buy a 100 dollar item from them unless you feel like rolling the dice

oh yeah, and they sent me a replacement syringe, and it wasn't even the strain i had ordered in the first place (although it was labeled as such)

--------------------

Offline2FiNiTe
ConsideratlyKilling Me
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: Question about mushroom lighting? [Re: liamtheloser]
    #5770239 - 06/19/06 10:43 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Your subject says mushroom lighting so im guessing thats what u wanted to know about?  I use a faraday flashlight (the kind you shake, not battery powered) when it runs out i shake it some more there ya go.  It also comes with a blue lens cover, 3 bucks wally world. (walmart)  :rolleyes:

--------------------
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants. We know more about war that we know about peace, more about killing that we know about living."

General Omar N. Bradley

Offlinemush_box
Mushbox Support

Loc: Canada
Re: Question about mushroom lighting? [Re: potpie]
    #5854872 - 07/13/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

The one from univscientific is clearly a knock of scam, they are a known shit vendor and if your smart and don't want to be ripped off you will deal with only shroomery vendors.

the Mycodome is one offered by Shroomery vedors at www.mushbox.com , univscien has purchased one of our items and is attempting to make there own. I guarantee it will fall apart, leak, and break IF you even get anything from them at all.

The mycodome from mushbox.com and mycodome.com is guaranteed by Innersight Trading and is the ORIGINAL 3-in-1 mushroom growing system.

Anything else is rolling the dice, dealing with mushbox.com and mycodome.com is a sure thing everytime.

Ask around. Email me at sales@mushbox.com for a discount if you decide to go with the original mycodome.com

--------------------
Enter code shroomery for 5$ off your order at http://www.mushbox.com mushroom kits and mycology supplies

OfflineCantiSama

Re: Question about mushroom lighting? [Re: liamtheloser]
    #5854887 - 07/13/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

liamtheloser said:
oh yeah, and they sent me a replacement syringe, and it wasn't even the strain i had ordered in the first place (although it was labeled as such)

how could you tell?

--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag