Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Cleaning
    #5853936 - 07/13/06 08:20 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

my mom constantly nags about how dirty the house is and how she has to clean it, occationally she'll nag ME to clean it or help her. by all means i should help her! i should get off my numb ass and sweat untill everything is to her liking! i should be doing this without her having to ask! i should help with the dishes and i should occationally cook a dinner! i might even do my own laundry if i knew how :smirk:

and yet...

i don't!
i can't ever get over my ego or whatever it is, i can't EVER do any of this "right"!
if i clean, my mom will find SOMETHING wrong with what i did or how i did it or when or why... :crankey:
so i avoide it leaving my mom to take care of all of these things while i grow roots on my chair :smirk:

when my perents go on vacation i always clean (although i don't bother cleaning the floors unless there's good reason to do so) and it's usually even FUN! i enjoy it!
i just can't handle it when it has to be in a certine time and a certine way :shrug:

so yeah... i just cleaned the house (all on my own) i cleaned my own room (which was running out of space with all the things laying around...) and now it even smells kinda nice :smirk:
i was quite pleased with my self actualy untill she woke up and started asking me things implying that she's no satisfied with what i did... i ignored her untill i snapped and told her to stop asking me all these things because they no longer matter!

i think if she'd just SHUT THE FUCK UP once in a while i might actualy help with out being asked, and even manage to feel GOOD about it?

/end rant  :rolleyes:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

Re: Cleaning [Re: Simisu]
    #5853957 - 07/13/06 08:43 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Move out so you can be a slob in your own house.

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
Re: Cleaning [Re: Simisu]
    #5854091 - 07/13/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

show her this rant, it might help

or make her more pissed

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: Cleaning [Re: HarvestTheBrain]
    #5854093 - 07/13/06 09:46 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yup to both of thier ^^^^ answers. :thumbup:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Cleaning [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #5854190 - 07/13/06 10:38 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

well... thing is my perent's won't be that pleased if i'd move out :shrug:
they'll consider it a "waste of money and time" they don't want me to "work a dead end job to pay the rent" :smirk:

things with my mom are weird or maybe... i'm weird right now!
i don't feel like i have a right to say anything about what goes on over here so i rather not talk about it with her...

i might move out with my friend in a few months but untill then anything can happen i guess...
when i quit my job i was sure i'm either going to fly abroad or rent my own place (i chickend out on both :smirk:) i don't see any sense of getting a job and staying here either though!

i don't see any sense in doing anything actualy (yeah it's a problame...)
though i actualy feel kinda balanced lately (which is rather new to me so i'm guessing "something" is right?) more then ever anyway!

:mushroom2: positive/negative :mushroom2:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
659 topic views. 6 members, 72 guests and 26 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.