Home | Community | Message Board

Reliable Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: What other scientists are saying about the latest psilocybin study!! [Re: Iamthewalrus]
    #5880063 - 07/20/06 01:09 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Doesn't matter if you think I'm wrong. Its your right as a free thinking individual. People seem to think everyone has to agree. The world has never change course because I thought this or that or held some opinion of something. It never will.

I think, and this is only my opinion, that the medical profession, no matter how well intentioned they are, will mis-use these things. No matter what research they do. (BTW, I'm glad research is being done) The reason they will mis-use them is because they will not take them, they will prescribe them. This is where a shaman is so important. He's been there, your doctor may not have. Oh, sure your doctor may take it to "know" what its all about but odds are, he only takes a threshold dose. You need a whammy to know what this is about. My advice for anyone interested in these things... (feel free to ignore it) Stop reading for a while and take one. If you can't see the "secret knowledge", you need a bigger dose.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: What other scientists are saying about the latest psilocybin study!! [Re: shymanta]
    #5880344 - 07/20/06 04:26 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

> The general public is not prepared for the free access to these things.

Might as well outlaw libraries while we are at it... free knowledge is a dangerous thing... people might actually stop blindly following and actually think for themselves.  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineBooby
Agent Mulder
 User Gallery
Re: What other scientists are saying about the latest psilocybin study!! [Re: Seuss]
    #5880360 - 07/20/06 04:40 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Seuss said:
> The general public is not prepared for the free access to these things.

Might as well outlaw libraries while we are at it... free knowledge is a dangerous thing... people might actually stop blindly following and actually think for themselves.  :rolleyes:

I like to believe that authority is not  crooked but when I think that the shepherd has a crooked staff, aiyaiyai!

--------------------
Let it not be remembered
That mycelium eats detritus and dies
But that life in all it's glory
Counts mycelium to be on it's side.

Invisibleshymanta
Mad Scientist
 User Gallery

Re: What other scientists are saying about the latest psilocybin study!! [Re: Seuss]
    #5880456 - 07/20/06 06:11 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Your sarcasm speaks much truth. Just to clarify my stance, I think/believe that all chemicals (psychedelics) from plant or animal sources should be legal. If you have the knowledge to grow them and use them, you can use them.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service