Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: CherryBom]
    #5839210 - 07/09/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know. Marijuana is perfectly fine, until the abuse starts. If someone is smoking massive amounts constantly, some temporary damage can be done. Weed can be used in moderation as nothing more than a kind of natural medicine, but at the same time it can be abused to the point of it being a drug.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCherryBomM
Yoga Gypsy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #5839212 - 07/09/06 03:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

That's true, I can totally agree with that. It can be abused to the point where it becomes a drug.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5839220 - 07/09/06 03:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can never get enough marijuana. It works better than any medication I've ever had for my anxiety. Xanax just made me go "LE DRRRRR"

And I'll be fucked if they're putting me on any SSRI's.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5839228 - 07/09/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I need to quit drinking though. I always end up getting way too drunk, which leads to cocaine half the time.

It's hard when all my friends are going out everynight and getting wasted. :bored:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? *DELETED* [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5839233 - 07/09/06 03:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5839234 - 07/09/06 03:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i've nearly stopped smoking weed because i was getting paranoide and it simply fucked me up and made me question EVERYTHING too much (and i didn't have enough energy to deal with that on a daily basis)

i smoked a few times over these past seven months since i gave it up... some were GREAT and some were pointless :shrug: but all in all it's much better for me not to be smoking daily...

as for shrooms... i STILL haven't had a full blowen expiriance so i dunno...

other then that i don't use any other drugs (for now anyway... someday i'd like to try other psychodelics depending on how much i'll like mushrooms or what effect they'll have on my mental well being!)

i guess the only drug i've tried and don't really want to try again is N2O which freaked me out a little... i'll probably do it sometime in the future when i feel more grounded but not in the near future
i did a baloone when i was peaking on a low dose of mushrooms and it made me feel the MOST alive and "in the moment" i've EVER been... it was a good feeling but after that i started questioning my life to the point where everything felt moot and pointless so i figure i'd better not get into that right now untill i'll have some ground to go back to... something to live for (some direction to my life)

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlinebuddhathehut
readingrainbows.......

Loc: North Carolina
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: ZippoZ]
    #5839245 - 07/09/06 03:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I do drugs because they work FOR ME! Most of my friends are not so lucky. However I am self-employed so it is not in contention for my work time/efforts. Cocaine I do NOT dop anymore because it is too expensive and after the first few times became really awful and unpleasant instead of inspiring. Cudos to anyone here who does what is right for them.

--------------------
"If you do not want to go within, do you want to go out? But where will you go, since He ie everywhere in this universe, and surrounding this universe?" - Shrii Shrii Anandamurti

InvisibleAmatoxin
Injected With A Poison

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Not So Great Britain
    #5839250 - 07/09/06 03:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I love magic mushrooms but my first and last trip using Psilocybe azurescens gave me terrible pain in my kidney region and made my hair fall out!!!  :crazy: I kid you not! I've still got a good head of hair but it's a hell of a lot finer than it was before!

I still might try Liberty caps again (Psilocybe semilanceata) as I've never had a problem with them before but still feel cautious after the azurescens experience!

Smoked weed for years and enjoyed it but one day I just snapped, can't smoke the stuff without getting panic attacks/paranoia now so don't do that anymore.

Coke - love the stuff but what a waste of money. Seriously rots the cartilage in your nose and makes you more prone to heart problems...

MDMA - Love the stuff every once in a while but feel down for days after taking it.

Opium - flushed a 1/4 ounce of the stuff down the toilet last night. I liked it too much and didn't want to turn into a junkie!

Salvia - that stuff just gives me a headache!

Amphetamine sulphate - had many a one night stand ruined due to it shrinking my dick!!! No more!

LSD - The stuff I get in Europe sounds ways stronger than the shit you guys get in the States. The experience lasts for about 12 hours and is a complete and utter head-fuck with a long recovery time... Not for me!

I just like chilling with a cig and some booze now. I hate the way some people react to booze, violence and stuff but it just makes me calm and talkative.

--------------------

Sectioned Under The Mental Health Act Sat 20-10-07 to Thurs 01-11-07 for playing TECHNO music

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: blink]
    #5839251 - 07/09/06 03:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can't get away from it. I know too many people who sell it.

--------------------

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
    #5839252 - 07/09/06 03:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Tylenol is a drug.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5839258 - 07/09/06 03:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

So is caffeine.

--------------------

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #5839259 - 07/09/06 03:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

skunk78395 said:
OMG..it is called moderation, any drug is bad if you use it too much, but if you use drugs in moderation, it is no big deal.  :smirk:

Come smoke this light bulb full of meth with me skunk! We'll only smoke a little!

..hey I would do some meth every once in a while, but I still get drug tested, if I wasnt getting tested I would....as long as I had some weed too, I would do more then a little if I did meth anyway....but I prefer coke over meth though.  :grin:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #5839263 - 07/09/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Caffeine, alcohol, and pot are the only drugs I use anymore. I`m giving up the first two after the summer is over. I occasionally slip up and binge on an opiate (seems to about about every 6 months) but I am progessively getting better at staying completely away from them.

Mushrooms got repetitive for me, and I`ve seen so much shit go wrong while on them that it is hard for me to not be influenced by negative anticipation.

I love LSD, but it lasts too damn long and I need at least 36 hours including a full 8 hours of sleep to recooperate after a solid trip. Pot is perfect...I was a wreck before I started smoking, it has helped me physically and mentally so much that I can`t imagine life without the influence it has had on me. I can still quit smoking for long periods though and the impact remains, similar to the effect after a nicely assimilated trip.

LSD and pot are the only substances that appeal to me for entheogenic purposes, perhaps mecaline. Drinking seems to be good when you get that craving to simply get fucked up sometimes, but the day after is pure shit if I overdo it.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: Skunk420]
    #5839267 - 07/09/06 03:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Skunk is my anti-drug

--------------------

Offlinenookjohn
Nooker
 User Gallery

Loc: Dancin' in the street
    #5839269 - 07/09/06 03:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Drugs were never negative for me. I didn't use them until I was an adult. They make my life better, not worse. I didn't use my favorite, drug, acid, until I was 27 years old and had spent 5 years learning about its properties. I do consider nicotine and marijuana drugs. I don't smoke and I hardly ever smoke pot. Tripping is what I do when it comes to drugs.

Read my post in the other forum for a more expanded version.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5837548/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1/nt/1

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #5839271 - 07/09/06 03:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Skunk is my anti-drug

..oh you love me that much?  :heart: :shocked:

InvisibleColonel Kurtz Ph.D
What What?
Male User Gallery
Loc: Shadow Moses
    #5839282 - 07/09/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Very interesting thread.
For me the reason is that, althought I love the psychedelic experience it creates too much anxiety for me after a hard (I don't like to call them bad) trip, and guess what kind of trips do I usually have? :smirk:

I just now use it as a tool in very concrete moments, but no more than once a year, twice at most. That's for psychedelics.

I don't smoke or drink a lot, even tho lately I've been drinking more when in parties, and coke or opiates aren't usually in my menu, maybe once or thrice a year, but not even that in the last 2 years.

However, even if I don't take that much drugs per se, I like people who are intelligent, creative, fun and above all BS-free.
That's why I still keep coming here, I still haven't found a nicer community of people in all my life, and I mean it: Several shroomerites have stayed in my house for as long as a week and every one of them was one seriously cool motherfucker :grin:

--------------------
:whatwhat:

There's no better way to rock out than with your cock out!!

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #5839289 - 07/09/06 03:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I am currently not using body drugs, because i felt like they were getting in the way of life.
I spent a good 7 years fucking around with everything, and it wasn't that i was addicted, it was just that i realized that i was spending all my time thinking about drugs.
So i'm on break for a year... well i broke it for a certain vacation, but i intended to do that from the beggining.

And i don't consider psychedelics drugs, so i can still do those. And theres no way i'm gonna stop drinking...

--------------------

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #5839298 - 07/09/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

drugs really drain the bank account

OfflineShroomo
Stranger
Male
Loc: NSW, Australia
Re: Howcome you DON'T do drugs? [Re: Dreamer987]
    #5839317 - 07/09/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

how can some people think weed is not a dug? what the fuck!

i am a liberal, laid back kind of person, always up for a laugh and try not to take life too seriously hence pushing the bounderies of my existance every now and again.

fortunately i dont have an addictive personality and am able to try many types of drugs without ever loosing focus on my ambitions in life. i think as long as you can mantain your goals in life then why not dabble in a bit of this or that every so often. you only live once so why not?

--------------------
Drum & Bass The Religion.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies