Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
Oh, those young scamps!
    #5836497 - 07/08/06 06:35 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Found this at http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/1130
Need we guess the religious affiliations of the "youths" in question? Boldface in the following cut and paste is my own, not the author's --

“Youths” Kick Man to Death on Crowded Antwerp Bus

From the desk of Paul Belien on Mon, 2006-06-26 21:38

The Belgian state is no longer able to guarantee the security of its citizens. On Saturday afternoon Guido Demoor, a 54-year old Flemish train conductor on his way to work, was kicked to death by six “youths” on a crowded bus near Antwerp’s Central Station. The incident recalls the rush-hour murder ten weeks ago of Joe Van Holsbeeck, 17 years of age, in a crowded Brussels Central Station on 12 April.

Guido Demoor, a father of two, intervened when six “youths” got on bus 23 in Antwerp and began to intimidate passengers. There were some forty people on the bus. Demoor asked the “youths” to calm down, whereupon they turned on him, savagely beating and kicking the man. At the next stop thirty passengers fled the bus. The thugs kept beating Demoor. They then pulled the emergency brake and jumped from the bus leaving their victim to die.

Three Moroccans, two of whom are minors, were arrested today. The website of the Dutch paper De Stentor reports tonight that a fourth suspect, believed to be the ringleader, fled into a shop as the police were poised to arrest him. He managed to escape from the shop when dozens of “youths” came to his rescue. Witnesses had described the culprits as immigrant youths of between 18 and 21 years of age. During the weekend the police had called for witnesses as only four people had come forward. The police offered the witnesses absolute confidentiality and promised not to reveal their identities. “Obviously people fear reprisals,” Gazet van Antwerpen wrote today.

Belgians do not have a constitutional or legal right to bear arms, not even purely defensive arms such as peppersprays [Nor have British citizens had that right either for the last several years -- Phred]. With the police and the government failing to protect law-abiding citizens the latter are, however, totally unprotected. Saturday’s murder has shocked bus drivers and train conductors, but they stress that they are not in the least surprised. Violence on public transport has become a fact of life.

“You see what happens if you intervene,” one of Guido Demoor’s colleagues at Belgian Rail is quoted in the newspaper De Morgen today. “If Guido had not opened his mouth he would still be alive. [...] He was a good man. I would not have dared to do what Guido did. I was beaten up once and since then I have become very careful.”

Another colleague told the newspaper Het Nieuwsblad: “After the Van Holsbeeck murder some whined that no-one had intervened. Guido did intervene and paid with his life.” After the assassination of Joe Van Holsbeeck Belgium’s Cardinal Danneels had said that Joe was a victim of “the indifference in Belgian society” because no-one had come to his rescue when two youths stabbed him to death for not handing over his MP3 player.

Today the Cardinal issued a statement saying: “Guido Demoor acted very bravely. The fact that he paid with his life does not mean that he acted wrongly.” In contemporary Belgium it is heroic for an unarmed adult to tell immigrant youths to calm down.

An Antwerp bus driver told De Morgen: “These youths can be very aggressive. If you say one wrong word they throw themselves on you. I do not dare to say anything. I keep my mouth shut.” Public transport passengers declared: “They call you names in a language you do not understand, shouting and abusing you. What can you do? Who can you call for help? I do not know.”

A train conductor told Het Nieuwsblad: “This incident happened on a bus, but it could also have happened on a train. To be honest, I have been working in Brussels’ Midi Station [where the international trains from Paris and London arrive] for 27 years and I am happy to be still alive. I have been eye to eye with aggressive pickpockets on many occasions. These men have no qualms about hurting people. I am not sure that I would intervene if I witness an incident. I do not want to risk my life.”

The unrest among railroad employees after the Demoor murder is huge. Some want to go on strike to pressure the government to give them protection. The Independent Union of Train Personnel (OVS), however, has asked its members not to strike. “Laying down our work would only harm the passengers and make them the victims of incidents for which they are not to blame,” OVS spokesman Hugo De Rycke said. He stressed, however, that the authorities have to do something. De Rycke explained that bus 23 on which Demoor was murdered is known to be dangerous. “Because [bus 23] is so dangerous Belgian Rail at one point provided taxis to take employees to work [in Antwerp’s Central Station]. However, the taxi service was abolished because it proved too expensive,” he said.

Problems occur not only in major Belgian cities, such as Antwerp and Brussels, but also in provincial towns, such as Sint-Niklaas. Last week bus drivers in Sint-Niklaas refused to drive out in protest against the aggressive behaviour of immigrant youths on the buses. In today’s De Morgen drivers, who have all asked to remain anonymous for fear of reprisals, relate experiences of “buses being demolished while en route” and of “youths harassing girls, who beg the driver to protect them.” One of the drivers said: “If they refuse to buy a ticket I leave it. I do not want to be beaten up for one and a half euros.”

Another driver said: “Last week an old man was beaten up on my bus. The youths were angry because he did not put away his luggage fast enough. They hit him on the eye and threw the luggage on his lap. [...] A bus drive lasts forty minutes. Sometimes they pester and provoke you for a full forty minutes. I remain calm, but some of my colleagues are not able to do so and get into trouble. If I ever get into trouble, I will do as one colleague did recently. He left his vehicle at the bus station and got off, never to return to this job.” Guido Demoor never even got off the bus.

This isn't the first time I've shaken my head in wonderment at the Euro-weenie mentality. No constitutional or legal right to bear even defensive arms.

Imagine "youths" trying to pull this shit on a bus in... oh... let's say Texas. There'd be a minimum of five passengers going all Bernard Goetz on them in less time than it would take a youth to utter "Allahu akhbar!"

Phred

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: Phred]
    #5836839 - 07/08/06 08:43 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yea... Reminds me of Chechens. The same thing happens in Russia. Basically the Chechens travel together and if anyone fucks with them they will get beaten the fuck up.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisiblequiver
freedrug
Male

#5836923 - 07/08/06 09:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

same here in australia,we have no rights to bare arms whatsover.
our police are actually wanting the tax payers to instal bullet proof screens at police stations!

we unarmed people are on the otherside with the killers

even if we do defend ourselves unarmed its politically correct for the law to accuse the defender with some crime and leave it to the defender to prove himself innocent
its beyond the joke now

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: quiver]
    #5837612 - 07/09/06 12:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I'm not sure what to say, these immigrant youth have been given an opportunity for a good life, and what do they do? They kill people for their mp3 players, or for *asking* them to chill out. This makes me sick.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
    #5837864 - 07/09/06 03:43 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Belgians do not have a constitutional or legal right to bear arms, not even purely defensive arms such as peppersprays

"Purely defensive"? So if I walk up to you and spray you with pepperspray in attack instead of defence it has no effect?

Go figure  :rolleyes:

Imagine "youths" trying to pull this shit on a bus in... oh... let's say Texas. There'd be a minimum of five passengers going all Bernard Goetz on them in less time than it would take a youth to utter "Allahu akhbar!"

Does Ohio have guns? Wonder where all the gun owners were while this kid was getting stomped to death in public..

Man Allegedly Beaten To Death For Not Giving Up Cigarette.

Fight Breaks Out At Partners Pub.

CLEVELAND -- Cleveland police say a bar fight ended in murder Sunday.

Ricardo Leon, 23, died after being beaten outside Partners Pub on Dennison Avenue on Cleveland’s west side, NewsChannel5 reported.

Officials believe he was involved in an argument inside the bar when the fight began. Witnesses said he wouldn’t give a cigarette to another bar patron.

Police said about a dozen people helped beat Leon. Neighbors said they have the beating on video.

A man and woman have been arrested and likely will be charged Monday.

http://www.smokersclubinc.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=378

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5837874 - 07/09/06 04:10 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

What does their religion have to do with it. It doesn't mention anything about their religion.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: Basilides]
    #5837885 - 07/09/06 04:44 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I think Phred means that if you kick someone to death it's because you're a muslim.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5838097 - 07/09/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

It has nothing to do with religion. There are adolescents of every faith who are rotten assholes who are nothing but trouble.

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #5838883 - 07/09/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

What does their religion have to do with it. It doesn't mention anything about their religion.

I included the link to the article for a reason. If you go to the link and read the comments (which are listed in reverse chronological order -- start with the last comment and work your way back) it becomes immediately apparent that these are in fact Muslims.

Several European nations have the same problem with the "youths" of their unassimilated immigrant population. The Muslim rape gangs of Malmø and other cities in Sweden (and the Muslim youth gangs who simply rob and beat Swedes with impunity), the Muslim youth gangs who burn a few dozen cars every night of the year in France, the increasing level of violence from Muslim youth in the Netherlands and Belgium... even Norway and Denmark face the same problem.

There are two points of interest here --

1) the undeniable fact that the worst troublemakers are Muslim

2) the undeniable fact that the Euros are left helpless by their governments for two reasons -- the ineffective police presence (especially in the UK, but apparently in Belgium and France as well) and the fact that the Euros may not legally defend themselves effectively.

Phred

--------------------

Offlinelonestar2004
Live to party,work to affordit.
 User Gallery

Loc: South Texas
    #5839176 - 07/09/06 03:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

"Yutes?"
Could this be the same as those france "Yutes?"

Yutes. = Young Urban Terrorists, Européen

--------------------
America's debt problem is a "sign of leadership failure"

We have "reckless fiscal policies"

America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership.

Americans deserve better

Barack Obama

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: downforpot]
    #5839202 - 07/09/06 03:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Yea... Reminds me of Chechens. The same thing happens in Russia. Basically the Chechens travel together and if anyone fucks with them they will get beaten the fuck up.

Odd, isn't it. When two different cultural groups mix, it's never the "Run through the meadows singing KumBaya" bullshit that the liberals, and Zionists, tell us.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5839381 - 07/09/06 04:16 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Zionists????? Don't they espouse isolation????? Do you have any fucking idea what you are talking about at all???? I mean AT ALL?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5839394 - 07/09/06 04:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

Odd, isn't it. When two different cultural groups mix, it's never the "Run through the meadows singing KumBaya" bullshit that the liberals, and Zionists, tell us.

I have never gotten into fights with black kids in America... However, I have had plenty of fights with stuck up white pieces of shit.

The problem in Russia is that Russia and Chechnya have been at war for how long?

Again, you keep showing how uneducated you are, sad.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (07/09/06 04:21 PM)

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5840821 - 07/09/06 11:05 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Zionists????? Don't they espouse isolation????? Do you have any fucking idea what you are talking about at all???? I mean AT ALL?

Oh yes, Zionists espouse isloation for themselves, but those same Zionists are the ones that are also pushing the "benefits" of multiculturalism on the rest of the world. Odd how a heeb like Abe Foxman (ADL, or JDL) would preach how great it is for interracial mingling, then write a letter asking for donations so that more Jews could send their children to Jewish-only schools. Typical jew zionist bullshit.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
    #5841155 - 07/10/06 01:02 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

There are two points of interest here --

1) the undeniable fact that the worst troublemakers are Muslim

Nonsense. This statement is about as valid as some redneck talking about the "nigras".

) the undeniable fact that the Euros are left helpless by their governments for two reasons -- the ineffective police presence (especially in the UK, but apparently in Belgium and France as well) and the fact that the Euros may not legally defend themselves effectively.

Nonsense. I've just given you an example of someone being stomped to death in america while the neighbours filmed the proceedings. Your claim that it wouldn't happen because everyone would open fire on the baddies is garbage.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: Alex213]
    #5841730 - 07/10/06 09:11 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

We are talking about Europe, not North America. Alex, you twist things in such a way, I almost don't want to reply to you. It is plain and clear that the "youth" causing MOST this trouble in Europe are in fact Muslim.

Everyone wouldn't have to open fire on the "baddies", just the person they were attacking.

Did you hear about that 17 year old boy(white) who was killed by Muslims in a crowded train station, because he didn't want to give it to them. If just one of the 100's of people in the area was carrying a gun, maybe that boy would be alive right now.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

InvisibleAlex213
Stranger
Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5841779 - 07/10/06 09:29 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

We are talking about Europe, not North America.

You missed the point. The point is that saying "It's all the fault of the muslims" is as stupid as saying "It's all the fault of the nigras"

It is plain and clear that the "youth" causing MOST this trouble in Europe are in fact Muslim.

Source?

I live in the UK and have never seen a muslim behaving violently in my entire life. How many white guys have I seen behaving violently? Maybe 2-300.

If just one of the 100's of people in the area was carrying a gun, maybe that boy would be alive right now.

And I gave you the example of the guy in Ohio stomped to death in the middle of the street while the neighbours filmed him being killed. Presumably someone in Ohio had a gun?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5841811 - 07/10/06 09:42 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I agree, to say all crime in Europe is cause by Muslims would be very ignorant and wrong. I just keep seeing news stories, of people being murdered, or cars being set a fire, and more often then not, the perpetrator is Muslim.

I said, maybe that boy would be alive. Showing one example of where nobody did anything, while assuming one had a gun, does not discredit this.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OnlineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #5842013 - 07/10/06 11:11 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Nobody did anything. Not with a stick or their fists or anything. What makes anybody think that they would have used a gun if they had had one?

These people just need to learn Kung Fu or something.

Is it ok with you if they choose to defend themselves and others with flying fist of the dragon monkey punch?

It's been known to be lethal, especially in muslims who are particularly susceptable to dragon fists and flying monkey punches .

--------------------
This space for rent

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Oh, those young scamps! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #5842050 - 07/10/06 11:21 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I would not punch people who would probably be carrying knives.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom