Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms
    #5803971 - 06/29/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Why are they legal? Is it because they suck? Are they cool? Please let me know what kind of experiences you may have had.

Thank you.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #5804334 - 06/29/06 07:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

try the search.

I tried them, three seperate times, I Got 1 once of amanita muscaria, about 8-10 grams(dry) for each experiment, slim to none as for as psychadelic effects go, I thought I felt some placebo, but of course that was just me, they tasted bad (not extremely bad).

http://www.youtube.com/results?search=fly+agaric&search_type=search_videos&search=Search

watch that.^^^

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Edited by JCoke (06/29/06 07:03 PM)

InvisibleLosAngelesGraff
Ca Shroomite
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Califas
Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: JCoke]
    #5805574 - 06/30/06 01:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i loved that video, but i wonder what they meant when they said one can over dose? or one can be permanently damaged?

--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Offlinedudefromaz
That One Dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: In the Midst of Time........
Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #5806622 - 06/30/06 11:54 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

my experience with amanitas = pukefest

--------------------
Remember, the best drug, is a natural drug.....

Peace, Fratirnityishly, Smoke Da Stuff, Special Chocolate

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: dudefromaz]
    #5806757 - 06/30/06 12:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I experienced some placebo effects, even smoked a bunch of the broken off pieces. All in all I ended up passing out. I literally fell asleep and could not stay awake. Actually all 3 of us all fell asleep on the same couch in the sitting position, heads leaned back snoring. I recommend eating them for sleeping disorders lol.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: Newbie]
    #5811829 - 07/02/06 07:37 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

It's odd because they don't generate much enthusiam here, it seems, yet on erowid and wiki they sound so great. I guess I'll just have to decide for myself first hand.

Thanks a lot for the responses guys.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

InvisibleBobHumboldt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5812410 - 07/02/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Amanita muscaria (Soma) is in my opinion, the best drug in the world. As far as why it is still legal -- aside from in the State of Louisiana, Israel, and a couple of other places, good question. I think it has to do with the excellent job that has been done in brainwashing people to believe that it is deadly poisionous. Keep it up, after all there's no need to outlaw a "deadly poison", heh heh.

There's shitloads of research/advice/bullshit on the net about amanita. Two examples: James Arthur (he's all puffed up and full of himself, at www.jamesarthur.net) and Hawk and Venus at http://redangels.yage.net. Hawk is a Soma Shaman, probably the world's authority on Amanita Muscaria. James Arthur is a wanna be (again, just my opinion).

Read up on it before you try. There are lots of experiences on erowid. I've got a couple up there, a recipe for tea, and one called "Dancing with God."

One good method, for me, is about 10 grams, dry, washed down with milk. When the tendons in your wrists start to "jump" you will know that the effects are coming on. Once you are in tune with Soma, you can eat 6 or 7 grams (I can, anyway) and feel supremely calm, content, and have a 200 IQ. In other words, it's like a total mental tonic.

Everyone's different, though. I've only taken it about 25 times. Someone like Hawk, who wrote a great book called Soma Shamans, and has eaten Soma thousands of times, day in day out, can probably tell you more.

I think folks at the shroomery are more into psilocybe because they are more 'dependable' and the trip is generally more enjoyable. I mean, there isn't much that can beat psilocybe cyanescens, except (again, just my opinion), 10 grams of Washington State Amanita Muscaria.

Peace

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5812446 - 07/02/06 01:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I very much enjoy amanitas and so do my friends. I usually boil water then pour the hot water over the amanitas so as to make a tea but not destroy the actives, Using lime or lemon helps to get more effects from the amanitas.
It has stages the first of which is naseua/sedation
This is followed by a deep unrousable sleep for 30 minutes to 2 hours
Upon waking the user is transported to the amanita state. It can be quite disconcerting to wake up in this dissociative state. It is very interesting. Some miscoordination, definite euphoria and produced some very geometric visuals when cannabis was smoked on it. I noticed when I was smoking that I felt like I had 8 lungs. I could take very large hits and exert myself to a great extent physically. This is a very positive state.

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

#5812449 - 07/02/06 01:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Oh and as to why they are legal... My theory is that there is strong evidence to link amanita use to christianity, and being a predominantly christian state perhaps the powers that be leave it legal. It could however just be its obscurity.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: passitbobbie]
    #5812589 - 07/02/06 02:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks you two. Now, I'm really pumped!

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:

InvisibleBobHumboldt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5814842 - 07/03/06 05:47 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

passitbobbie said:
Oh and as to why they are legal... My theory is that there is strong evidence to link amanita use to christianity, and being a predominantly christian state perhaps the powers that be leave it legal. It could however just be its obscurity.

I didn't want to say it, but I also believe 100% that the reason stated above is exactly why Amanita Muscaria is still legal. It is ALL OVER in the Bible, especially the Douay Version, which is the foundation on which nearly all English Catholic versions are still based, which was translated directly from the Latin Vulgate of St. Jerome.

In that version, the Host (the Sacrament) is referred to as "supersubstantial bread". Now if you know anything at all about Amanita, or have heard the Word of God (the Word, itself, which is "God", oddly enough), you will know, not just "think", that Amanita Muscaria is the key to the Temple, and the entire basis for Christianity. That's why it is illegal in Israel (they do not want the Amanita Muscaria Cult re-established in the Holy City), but what makes me scratch my head is why the Hell Louisiana (idiots) made Amanita Muscaria illegal.

Peace.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: BobHumboldt]
    #5815827 - 07/03/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wow! You really belive that?

--------------------
enjoy life!

Offlinepassitbobbie
Stranger

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: Kras]
    #5815890 - 07/03/06 12:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kras said:
Wow! You really belive that?

I do there is ample evidence to link amanitas to christianity. There is a good video called "The Pharmacratic Inquisition" here
It details the links between amanitas and christianity.

OfflineBetrayalways
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #5817450 - 07/03/06 08:03 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm almost done reading Clark Heinrich`'s "Magic Mushrooms in Religion and Alchemy" and that's exactly what he believes. That= amanita muscaria (the soma of the ancient world) is the hidden teaching of christianity. hard to believe at first, but the evidence is so overwhelming and so frequent that it's almost hard not believe that there was some kind of plant (drug) behind it all.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: Betrayalways]
    #5818838 - 07/04/06 04:23 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't buy it. Mixing drugs with Christ is like adding sexual magic to orthodox monastery... and I'm sure that even that can be proven! Many things can be convincing but don't loose your touch with reality. Be more skeptical. Especially with that Israel banning amanitas because they don't want the mushroom cult to be reestablished? It's insane...

Maybe I sound like an arrogant asshole. If, so I'm sorry.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineBetrayalways
Stranger
Male User Gallery
    #5820596 - 07/04/06 04:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I have only read Heinrich's book, but if you follow his arguements, they are thought provoking. Have you read anything about Christ and cultic teachings? I'm skeptical but I think you should be more open to the idea, check out his book or a different one and then if you don't agree fine, but at least then you can understand where some of us are coming from.

InvisibleBobHumboldt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5832935 - 07/07/06 06:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, Kras, I believe it. I've read Clark's book, and Wasson's book and a bunch of others -- anything I can get my hands on relating to religion, magic, mushrooms, philosophy, natural history, etc. I have an open mind. I'm 45, very responsible rational person, mortgage, kids, raised a Catholic. I don't drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes -- a cigar once in a while.

I really don't give a fuck what other people do, as long as they don't hurt me or my kids, and I don't have to pay for their stupidity with my taxes. I certainly don't give a fuck what other people think, unless they're in a position where their opinion has some effect on my well being or the well being of my family. I AM an ARROGANT ASSHOLE, but I have earned the right to be who I am by virtue of my life of foolish acts.

I don't take anything too seriously, lest of all myself and my pompous flatulence.

Peace

By the way ... my family is from Poznan. One of the other crazy things that I beleive is that Lech, the late Pope, and Ronald R., were three great men who started the process that lead to the downfall of the "Evil Empire." har, har, har. Long Live Poland.

Edited by BobHumboldt (07/07/06 06:41 PM)

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Muscaria Mushrooms [Re: BobHumboldt]
    #5834370 - 07/08/06 05:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Man, you are insane :wink:

At least you are not boring :laugh:

PEACE

--------------------
enjoy life!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order