Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblejeverden
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Subb Question
    #5833497 - 07/07/06 11:52 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I had a question regarding subbs. I recently found some foes so I am really excited to go subb hunting. The only problem is that we haven't had much rain lately. It hasn't been really dry lately. The grass has been dewing at night and mourning and feels fairly wet throughout the afternoon in shaded areas. Is this dew enough to produce subbs in the lawn or should I wait for a decent rain to go lawn hunting? Sorry if this question has been answered before I don't mean to post a replicate post or anything I am just curious and couldn't find any other posts similar. I also appeciate everyone posting there inactive finds its helped me weed out about everything I would have otherwise posted and helps me to disregard inactive mushrooms during the hunt because I know what they are!

--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFeanor
Crafter of the Silmarils
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Subb Question [Re: jeverden]
    #5833791 - 07/08/06 01:32 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If you recently found some foes then the subbs should be out as well.

--------------------

May Terence McKenna Live Long

The DMT Chronicles

Invisiblejeverden
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Subb Question [Re: Feanor]
    #5833885 - 07/08/06 02:07 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks well I will be off to hunt in the mourning. I need to get some rest and hopefully wake without a hang over so I can find myself a lawn full of melting grass and enjoyable visions. If I'll goes well I be sure to post my finds here.

--------------------

Invisiblejeverden
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: Subb Question [Re: jeverden]
    #5833936 - 07/08/06 02:30 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Are foes more common then subbs? Also should throughly check the area I found the foes to see if some subbs were hiding in with them? Also if the gills are brown and not yet black the print should also be a brown right? I printed a few of the foes I found to confirm this I just wanted to make sure the gills couldn't possibily look brown /dark brown and print black. I just don't want to look over a possible find. I am up here in michigan and I've been looking for bluefoots with no luck so far. I am just sick of the paying ridculous prices for weak indoors cubes that are going around town. $40 an eighth is just highway robbery, I'd rather spend my whole week hunting instead of handing over my money to someone looking to rob me. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the hunt I am just hoping for it to finally pay off.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Hunting and Identification