Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick *DELETED*
    #5829185 - 07/06/06 09:54 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by flow

Reason for deletion: i want to

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBravo
IntimateAlchemist
Male
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: flow]
    #5829460 - 07/06/06 11:12 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If the shit you threw out is cheap just toss him a few bucks and shut his ass up. Don't worry about anything else.

--------------------
"You do not see things as they are, you see things as you are." -Dyer

OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: Bravo]
    #5829666 - 07/07/06 12:03 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

STOP GROWING NOW!

Sorry bud, but you've got to stop growing for at least half a year (at that location).

The scenario you are in has lead to more than one home-grower I know getting busted and they all said the same thing:

"I should have never told anyone about it."

Loose lips sink ships. <-- This is the oldest rule for the home grower. Follow it, or you're sunk.

Seriously man.

In response to your questions:

1) This doesn't matter. The last thing you want is someone who knows you are a grower to be mad at you. He has even threatened to use that specific knowledge against you! You do not want heat of any kind.

2) If this kid rats you out, there is a chance that the cops will begin surveillance on a small scale. This is the last thing you want. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE A GROWER! No, in cases of a search warrant, they can just barge in.

3) Sorry dude, but the cops/judge/court/jury would never take your word over his. Even if you say he partook of THE ILLEGAL GOODS YOU WERE GROWING, how/why would they believe you? Do you have evidence? Because the police will have a shit load of evidence against you if he rats you out. Also, he can deny knowing anything about it while he lived there and say he found out after he moved out.

I'm telling you these things because I care. I love growers and appreciate what they do and don't want to see another one burn because of a stupid mistake. Your story has disaster written all over it.

I suggest you stop growing at your place right now and find another spot.

Sorry bro and good luck.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

Edited by MXNR (07/07/06 12:13 AM)

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: MXNR]
    #5830339 - 07/07/06 03:37 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

"Loose lips sink ships. <-- This is the oldest rule for the home grower. Follow it, or you're sunk."

i know but he was my roomate and a good friend, i couldnt really keep it all a secret from him.

"If this kid rats you out, there is a chance that the cops will begin surveillance on a small scale. This is the last thing you want. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE A GROWER! No, in cases of a search warrant, they can just barge in."

i certainly am not starting anything new anytime soon, but i have some babies about to fruit/flower that i just wont give up becomes of some assholes threat. my question was really about how hard it is to get a search warrant. if they start surveilence on my place they will get nada because i dont really sell to anyone. all i have is two small plants and a mroom grow that was supposed to supply me (and a few friends) for a few years.

"I'm telling you these things because I care. I love growers and appreciate what they do and don't want to see another one burn because of a stupid mistake. Your story has disaster written all over it."

thanks for caring, but you really offered nothing of any use. I dont hide anything i do, and if im growing at my place im gonna at least let my roomates know because if i do get busted they would be at risk to. what was i just supposed to tell one of my buddies that the herb hes smokin was bought from someone else, but i cant tell him who, and then go make fake trips to a fake dealer to cover this up for the whole 8 or so months that wwe are living to geher? its not like im growin pounds of herb. i have two plants. and its not like im a shroom dealer. i just know the amount i have is more than the courst would believe is for personal use.

Anyways, thanks for your post.

OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: flow]
    #5830868 - 07/07/06 11:08 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

If he threatened to snitch on you in order to solve a relatively small, un-related problem he's having with you then he's a fucking dirtbag piece of shit and you never should have had him in your pad in the first place.

--------------------
:orly:

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5830943 - 07/07/06 11:56 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

We're trying to help flow, Stop the grow because if that kid goes to the cops, bam, bye bye flow.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #5830966 - 07/07/06 12:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Oh well I don't disagree with that. If you've got some asshole running around threatening to get you busted you have to shut everything down, sure.

A similar situation actually happened to a friend of mine last year. He was a landlord having a dispute with a tenant and the tenant threatened to narc him out for the shit he had going on that he knew about. So, long story short I had to help him move a bunch of plants and colonizing jars out to the woods, the Hells Angels spoke with the tenant guy, and the stuff was moved back in.

--------------------
:orly:

OfflineMXNR
Did the Mushroom choose you?
Male

Loc: MARS
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: Microcosmatrix]
    #5832053 - 07/07/06 04:53 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

You may not think that I posted anything useful, but in reality, you're just refusing good advice.

--------------------
Master: Everyday change your clothes and eat your food and you will become enlightened.

Pupil: Master, I do not understand...

Master: If you don't understand, eat your food and change your clothes.

OfflineKaptKid
Spaced Pirate
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bright Side of the Sun
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: MXNR]
    #5833370 - 07/07/06 11:11 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

MXNR said:
STOP GROWING NOW!

Sorry bud, but you've got to stop growing for at least half a year (at that location).

The scenario you are in has lead to more than one home-grower I know getting busted and they all said the same thing:

"I should have never told anyone about it."

Loose lips sink ships.  <-- This is the oldest rule for the home grower. Follow it, or you're sunk.

Seriously man.

In response to your questions:

1) This doesn't matter. The last thing you want is someone who knows you are a grower to be mad at you. He has even threatened to use that specific knowledge against you! You do not want heat of any kind.

2) If this kid rats you out, there is a chance that the cops will begin surveillance on a small scale. This is the last thing you want. Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE A GROWER! No, in cases of a search warrant, they can just barge in.

3) Sorry dude, but the cops/judge/court/jury would never take your word over his. Even if you say he partook of THE ILLEGAL GOODS YOU WERE GROWING, how/why would they believe you? Do you have evidence? Because the police will have a shit load of evidence against you if he rats you out. Also, he can deny knowing anything about it while he lived there and say he found out after he moved out.

I'm telling you these things because I care. I love growers and appreciate what they do and don't want to see another one burn because of a stupid mistake. Your story has disaster written all over it.

I suggest you stop growing at your place right now and find another spot.

Sorry bro and good luck. 

flow this great advice.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm doing 5 years probation, 10 years prison if I fuck up, for growing shrooms because of a friend I have known 15 years

By the time I'm of probation I will have spent $20,000 to stay free

We are just trying to help .

:sun:

--------------------
Child of the 60's, Tripping ever since.

:sun:

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: HELP!!!! need some legal advice quick [Re: KaptKid]
    #5835204 - 07/08/06 03:40 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe you should remind him that narcs have a nasty habit of mysteriously disappearing.

-FF

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Scales

Community >> Security and Safety