Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Just to clarify- My views on "racism"
    #5827528 - 07/06/06 12:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Since the other thread got a bit out of control, I'll step up here and clarify some things.

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general. I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white". They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh. It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

The entire multicultural dream is a ignorant, pathetic failed social experiment. The thought that you can have people maintain their own unique, and vastly different, culture while still integrating into the host culture is absurd and insane. I'm not sure who came up with the idea that people of a different culture could come here, not integrate into Western/White/American culture and stil suceed, but it's not going to work. If you want to suceed in America, you have to integrate. It seems that blacks and mexicans are on one end of the spectrum, with large percentages of them refusing to speak English properly, to dress in the fashion that most Americans do, to get an education, to care about education, to get a 'real' career, to, in other words, integrate into the culture that we've formed.

To give an example of a group that does come from a very different culture, look at Indians (the country) that come here. Usually within one generation, their children are attending colleges, the parents are owning companies and pursueing a real career and, most importantly, they have retained connections to their culture. An Indian girl I know, named Shree, speaks Hindi and English and her dress often does reflect that of India. I think that is a great example of how someone can integrate into society and still maintain ties to their heritage.

So, bottom line, when a large percentage of blacks are out listening to rap music, driving around in piece of shit cars, wearing "gangsta" clothing, supporting and condoning the "rap" culture of promiscuity, "fuck whitey", "fuck uncle toms", criticizing blacks who are "Acting white", etc, they won't go anywhere. Not that I use this word much, but I think that blacks that act like that truely are the "niggers" of society. I think that blacks, Mexicans, or any other person from a 'different culture' who manages to escape the trap of welfare and ghetto living should be seen as a positive role model for black/Mexican youth, especially if they manage to make something of themselves witout resorting to athletics or "music".

fin.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5827658 - 07/06/06 01:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Since the other thread got a bit out of control, I'll step up here and clarify some things.

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general.  I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white".  They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh.  It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

The entire multicultural dream is a ignorant, pathetic failed social experiment.  The thought that you can have people maintain their own unique, and vastly different, culture while still integrating into the host culture is absurd and insane.  I'm not sure who came up with the idea that people of a different culture could come here, not integrate into Western/White/American culture and stil suceed, but it's not going to work.  If you want to suceed in America, you have to integrate.  It seems that blacks and mexicans are on one end of the spectrum, with large percentages of them refusing to speak English properly, to dress in the fashion that most Americans do, to get an education, to care about education, to get a 'real' career, to, in other words, integrate into the culture that we've formed. 

To give an example of a group that does come from a very different culture, look at Indians (the country) that come here.  Usually within one generation, their children are attending colleges, the parents are owning companies and pursueing a real career and, most importantly, they have retained connections to their culture.  An Indian girl I know, named Shree, speaks Hindi and English and her dress often does reflect that of India.  I think that is a great example of how someone can integrate into society and still maintain ties to their heritage.

So, bottom line, when a large percentage of blacks are out listening to rap music, driving around in piece of shit cars, wearing "gangsta" clothing, supporting and condoning the "rap" culture of promiscuity, "fuck whitey", "fuck uncle toms", criticizing blacks who are "Acting white", etc, they won't go anywhere.  Not that I use this word much, but I think that blacks that act like that truely are the "niggers" of society.  I think that blacks, Mexicans, or any other person from a 'different culture' who manages to escape the trap of welfare and ghetto living should be seen as a positive role model for black/Mexican youth, especially if they manage to make something of themselves witout resorting to athletics or "music".

fin.

Well said  :thumbup: 

I hate this PC world of ours today, you can't speak the truth with out being called a racist. :crazy:

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5827665 - 07/06/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yup. I also think that this PC multiculturalist bullshit has gotten white peoples heads all messed up. If a white guy expressed white pride, hes viewed as a racist, or gets the typical "What does white even mean" rhetoric. Any other race does it, hell yea, the media supports it.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5827731 - 07/06/06 01:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

White guilt is a huge problem. One of my white friends once said, "I think the world would have been better off with out the white race".

The fact that someone can say this about their own race speaks volumes. You would never catch a (insert any other race here) saying the same about their race IMO.

A huge part of it is slavery, but I live in Canada where this never occurred, so I am still trying to figure out how he could say such a thing. Even if I lived in the states, I would not feel guilty about slavery, sure it was a horrible horrible thing, but I had nothing to do with it.

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5827787 - 07/06/06 01:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Though not to anywhere near the extent of the US, there still was slavery in Canada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Canada

On topic, though, I think every race should be proud of itself. I also think people should act however way they want, as long as it doesn't harm me personally. I just don't want to hear anyone complain to me when their choice of way of living does not pan out for them.

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Redstorm]
    #5827799 - 07/06/06 01:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Agreed. If blacks want to act like n*ggers, thats fine, but don't be upset that a resume of prison time, gang banging and cooking rock doesnt' get you hired on to run Microsoft.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5827817 - 07/06/06 02:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Agreed.  If blacks want to act like n*ggers, thats fine, but don't be upset that a resume of prison time, gang banging and cooking rock doesnt' get you hired on to run Microsoft.

Take that resume to the NAACP and you will be working in no time!  :smirk:

But to state a very important thing black people =\= gangsters. Its the gang bangers I don't like. There are white gangbangers too, and I hate them just as much.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (07/06/06 02:01 PM)

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5827828 - 07/06/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

But to state a very important thing black people =\= gangsters. Its the gang bangers I don't like. There are white gangbangers too, and I hate them just as much.

:thumbup:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5827860 - 07/06/06 02:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

On the subject of multiculturalism, I have mixed feelings. I don't think immigrants should have be fully assimilated just for the sake of it, nor do I believe they should hang on to tradition just for the sake of it. Some traditions are fine, while others are harmful. The most important thing is knowing when it's appropriate and when it's not.

I think you're right about the stigma of blacks who "act white." In reality, it's not even acting white, but rather, acting professional. I'm white, and yet I don't go to a job interview dressing the way I normally dress and talking the way I normally talk.

I think one problem is that black culture as we know it started from slavery, and never fully recovered. It still, to this day, seems to me like a slave culture. The times have changed, but the culture is still lagging behind. I don't know what's going to give them the boost they need for a paradigm shift, but it certainly isn't any of the things we've tried. Ultimately, the black community is going to have to make the change for themselves.

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Silversoul]
    #5827884 - 07/06/06 02:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I don't necessarily believe in 'full assimilation'. I guess they should assimilate just to the point that they can interact. If they want to speak their native tongue at home, thats fine, but don't expect to come here speaking Hindi and get a job as a doctor if you can't speak any English. It's got to be understood to immigrants that coming to America is a change in their life, not just moving to the Yankee land to get our free benefits and continue speaking their language.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5827900 - 07/06/06 02:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, I find it very sad that these illegal immigrants are demanding for services....IN SPANISH! Learn english, or leave IMO. Also, have you guys heard of la raza? What part of assimilation means you are trying to conquer your host countries southern states, so that they become part of your home country?(the country you left in the first place)

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (07/06/06 02:39 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #5828685 - 07/06/06 06:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This is an interesting thread. I'll address a few issues I see here.

"White" pride is just as absurd as "black" pride or "gay" pride or any of that other "pride" shit. You didn't have a fucking thing to do with achieving it so what is there to be "proud" of. I feel exactly the same way about the whole bullshit "guilt" issue. Not only am I not guilty but the indictment needs to be thrown out. All of this is utterly irrelevant to my personal behaviour. I did not "achieve" whiteness, it was thrust upon me. I feel no contrition whatsoever for any bad acts committed by any other white man. Nor do I feel that Einstein's achievemnts reflect the least little bit on me. I didn't do it. Any of it. If your source of "pride" is the color of skin you were born in you are pretty unaccomplished. If your source of "guilt" is the color of your skin you are a useless quivering twit who no amount of "therapy" will help. Or you live on the Upper West Side. Same difference.

Multi culturalism. Well, it's all well and good to have a nice St Paddy's Day parade. I do like to get 'faced now and then. And ethnic restaurants are a true blessing. But at the end of that day, that ONE day, everybody goes back to being an American. How's this? Let's let each group of peckerheads have a day. ONE day. That's it. Then they have to get their heads out of their asses and go back to spending the other 364 days being Americans. Or they can go back where they came from. If you come here you must come with the intention of being an American. Not a temporary American. An American. (I do not intend to include diplomats or workers for foreign companies.)

Language. Fine, don't learn English if you don't want to. But you only fuck yourself. Absolutely no government accomodation should be made for any other language (private groups can do whatever the fuck they want). The immigrant is 100% responsible to figure out how to survive.

The "Glorification of da Pimp". Nigger, please, I aint got no time for dat shit. We gots us hoes and ussens rock and fuck all you dumb bitches whut buys us FUBU shit. Yah. Fitty cent da man. We all be fittys.
Stupid dumb motherfucking losers with no chance of redemption. But that's not because of their skin color. Please see stupid movie about white losers traveling to Chicago trying to be down wit da homes. Alienated losers of whatever color will always strive to create a personal universe within which they can fabricate some semblance of achievement which sets them apart from the "squares." See Hunter Thompson's brilliant "Hell's Angels" (he got hospitalized for just this conclusion, the losers didn't like it). It has ever been thus, thus will it ever be. I don't know any of these niggers personally, white or black, but they make for great street theater when I feel the desire for that particular amusement. Just to clarify and reiterate my position on these assholes note the persistent use of the word "loser."

Any notion of racial supremacy or inferiority is for small dick losers insecure in their own personal achievements (since there are zero females here I can avoid the whole gender superiority issue. Because I'm lazy). They wish to bask in the glory of those to whom they bear a superficial and irrelevant resemblance. You are neither George Washington nor George Washington Carver. You are, alas, only you. Now get out there and be somebody yourself

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5828780 - 07/06/06 06:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Can I bill you for the time that I spent trying to deciper/translate tha?

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5828799 - 07/06/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
I don't necessarily believe in 'full assimilation'. I guess they should assimilate just to the point that they can interact. If they want to speak their native tongue at home, thats fine, but don't expect to come here speaking Hindi and get a job as a doctor if you can't speak any English. It's got to be understood to immigrants that coming to America is a change in their life, not just moving to the Yankee land to get our free benefits and continue speaking their language.

Is non-English speaking immigrants really a problem? I have only met one person in my life who didn't understand a single word of English, and she was just in the country for a funeral. Ever immigrant I have ever met was capable of adapting to an English environment, so I'm not sure what the source of all these short fuses over language are coming from. Sociologically, most people pick up on a new language automatically if they're in that country long enough, so I don't think immigrants and speaking English is as big an issue as some make it out to be.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#5828841 - 07/06/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Can I bill you for the time that I spent trying to deciper/translate tha?

I was gonna send you a bill for tuition.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: zappaisgod]
    #5828849 - 07/06/06 06:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

No wonder all you can take pride in is something you had nothing to do with

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #5828887 - 07/06/06 06:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I hate

:sad: :mushroom2:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: debianlinux]
    #5828907 - 07/06/06 06:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I hate

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Basilides]
    #5828942 - 07/06/06 07:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Is non-English speaking immigrants really a problem?

Define the question more. Do you mean to ask if the people that can't speak english are a problem, per se, or if their are enough of them that can't speak english for it to merit being called a problem?
Quote:

I have only met one person in my life who didn't understand a single word of English, and she was just in the country for a funeral. Ever immigrant I have ever met was capable of adapting to an English environment, so I'm not sure what the source of all these short fuses over language are coming from.

Where do you live? Your anecdotal evidence belies what I saw when I was in Texas and New Mexico. Even around here, the "Mexican Stores" don't really speak any English, and they look at me like i'm invading their property when I come into buy mexican food.
Quote:

Sociologically, most people pick up on a new language automatically if they're in that country long enough, so I don't think immigrants and speaking English is as big an issue as some make it out to be.

So you agree, then, that immigrants should speak English and that we shouldn't force every white American to learn every language on the planet to appease the immigrants?

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5829025 - 07/06/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Define the question more. Do you mean to ask if the people that can't speak english are a problem, per se, or if their are enough of them that can't speak english for it to merit being called a problem?

The later. If there was a list of problems posed by legal immigration, where would the the minority of non-English speakers stand respectively?

Quote:

Where do you live? Your anecdotal evidence belies what I saw when I was in Texas and New Mexico. Even around here, the "Mexican Stores" don't really speak any English, and they look at me like i'm invading their property when I come into buy mexican food.

Simple: It's a mexican store, speak Spanish. If you don't know any Spanish, then leave. This is a private Mexican store in AMERICA, buddy, learn the language or shop elsewhere.  :shocked: Yes, shocking sentiment in such times for the language police, but you are aware that Mexican store was probably privately owned.

Quote:

So you agree, then, that immigrants should speak English and that we shouldn't force every white American to learn every language on the planet to appease the immigrants?

For their own sake, an immigrant should learn the local language to make it easier on themselves. Living in a country whose language you don't understand poses all sorts of problems for anyone. As for kicking people out of the country because they don't know English, that's simply stupid. There are intractable learning difficulties that make it impossible for some people to speak a language outside their native tongue.

That being said, if someone moves to another country, and spends several years in that country without picking up a single word of English, I would imagine such a person would have to have a learning disability, because most people after a long enough period of time can pick up on a language without even consciously realizing it. Heck, spend a few months in France, on your return to the states you'll have to remind yourself to speak English again.  :smirk:

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5829067 - 07/06/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sure, you bla a nice bla now, but since this thread is about your views on racism..

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
They hear "Muslims" and they think of the peaceful hadji down the street who loves America, rather than the nearly one billion camel fuckers in the desert that hate and want to destroy us. (...) I'm kindah oping for America to take a big fall into civil war. I probably have over $20K in guns that are just sitting around. Pedro and Juan would make great targets (...) The death of my nation will come from third world savages being given free admittance. (...) Anyone who truly has white pride sees the value in white people, and all people, 'keeping with themselves'. It's hard to be someone with white pride and be in an interracial relationship, driving around in your low rider listening to G Rule, or whoever. (...) Next time you can go to an amusement park, see if you can arrange it so that you are the only white person there. Ape music blaring everywhere, people staring at you... (...) Whites would most likely contribute more to technology than some other groups and blacks would probably contribute more to pictures on the evening news of starving minorities, or senseless genocide and massacres.

This, good sir, is racism in the political, non-emotional sense of the word. It is not you talking about racism, but it's you talking racist. And not in OTD where you throw the N word around, but in this forum dedicated to serious political discussion.

While you went on about camelfuckers, third world savages, ape music, "shooting Pedro and Juan" and your White Pride in the other thread, which wasn't accepted, you now seem to march to another drum. But do you? This thread is devoted to rehabilitating you as a debater, but you started out as that in the former thread and look what became of it.

Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist? Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

This is not an ad hominem attack, but a sincere request and invitation for you to elaborate further on your views about racism, in this thread you made for that very purpose.

Your statements in the other thread quite frankly upset me, and to avoid unwarranted bias I'd like it if you ran by these issues again to further clarify your stance, which in this thread seems to be different than in the former one.

Your political stance in the former thread seemed to be segregationalist and racist. (in the political, non-emotional sense ofg the word) Is this correct?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #5829405 - 07/06/06 09:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Not that I use this word much

:bs:

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Asante]
    #5829463 - 07/06/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I wish the resident racists at the Shroomery would just come clean and be honest how they feel about blacks, asians, etc., instead they cower away from it and masquerade their beliefs in nationalism, "European pride" and all this crap that basically beats around the bush of what their beliefs actually are. Methinks they're afraid of the political correctness they constantly rail against.

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5829765 - 07/06/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
I wish the resident racists at the Shroomery would just come clean and be honest how they feel about blacks, asians, etc., instead they cower away from it and masquerade their beliefs in nationalism, "European pride" and all this crap that basically beats around the bush of what their beliefs actually are. Methinks they're afraid of the political correctness they constantly rail against.

I wonder who invented the word "racist"..

Using the current meaning of the word "racist", mostly everyone who's contributed anything to society is a "racist".  So, how about this, you just renounce "racism" and not use or partake of anything invented, created or thought up by racists.  You'd better get damn used to walking, and not living in America, for starters.  No electric can openers, either :wink:

--------------------

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #5829776 - 07/06/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general. I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white". They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh. It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

How do you ecplain Bubba Sparks then?

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5830137 - 07/07/06 12:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Do you know who Jay Z is and what he has done and is still doing?

My black friend has dreads, listens rap, talks ebonics, graduated from a private college prep high school and got a scholarship to a university. He currently works at Monsanto and bumps Dipset whereever. Basically I just proved your entire statement null and void.

By the way, I love rap and hip-hop. I listen to it everyday with my speakers at full blast in my car. I also graduated from a private college prep high school and got a full ride to a state university. Oh and I had an intership at the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center before I even graduated High School. I made buffers, made gels, took pics of genetically modified mice for presentations. I'm a wigger.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (07/07/06 12:20 AM)

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #5830214 - 07/07/06 12:39 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Is non-English speaking immigrants really a problem? I have only met one person in my life who didn't understand a single word of English, and she was just in the country for a funeral. Ever immigrant I have ever met was capable of adapting to an English environment, so I'm not sure what the source of all these short fuses over language are coming from. Sociologically, most people pick up on a new language automatically if they're in that country long enough, so I don't think immigrants and speaking English is as big an issue as some make it out to be.

It's quite obvious that you do not live in Southern California.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5830245 - 07/07/06 12:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Uh huh.. isn't the problem over there in relation to illegal immigration, not legal? Two very different things.

--------------------

User Gallery
    #5830289 - 07/07/06 01:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say both. There are far too many people coming in, regardless of illegality, who are not high wage earners, and thusly become a burden, particularly to those like myself who are in the higher tax brackets. Last month alone I had to pay 1314 dollars in state income tax. Had I earned the same amount in PA, where I could live in a very well to do area, I only would have paid 380 dollars in state taxes.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5830296 - 07/07/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

By this logic, incoming new born Americans also (will) threaten your financial security.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5830545 - 07/07/06 04:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wiccan_seeker said:
Sure, you bla a nice bla now, but since this thread is about your views on racism..
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
They hear "Muslims" and they think of the peaceful hadji down the street who loves America, rather than the nearly one billion camel fuckers in the desert that hate and want to destroy us. (...) I'm kindah oping for America to take a big fall into civil war. I probably have over $20K in guns that are just sitting around. Pedro and Juan would make great targets (...) The death of my nation will come from third world savages being given free admittance. (...) Anyone who truly has white pride sees the value in white people, and all people, 'keeping with themselves'. It's hard to be someone with white pride and be in an interracial relationship, driving around in your low rider listening to G Rule, or whoever. (...) Next time you can go to an amusement park, see if you can arrange it so that you are the only white person there. Ape music blaring everywhere, people staring at you... (...) Whites would most likely contribute more to technology than some other groups and blacks would probably contribute more to pictures on the evening news of starving minorities, or senseless genocide and massacres.

This, good sir, is racism in the political, non-emotional sense of the word. It is not you talking about racism, but it's you talking racist. And not in OTD where you throw the N word around, but in this forum dedicated to serious political discussion.
While you went on about camelfuckers, third world savages, ape music, "shooting Pedro and Juan" and your White Pride in the other thread, which wasn't accepted, you now seem to march to another drum. But do you? This thread is devoted to rehabilitating you as a debater, but you started out as that in the former thread and look what became of it.
Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist? Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

This is not an ad hominem attack, but a sincere request and invitation for you to elaborate further on your views about racism, in this thread you made for that very purpose.
Your statements in the other thread quite frankly upset me, and to avoid unwarranted bias I'd like it if you ran by these issues again to further clarify your stance, which in this thread seems to be different than in the former one.
Your political stance in the former thread seemed to be segregationalist and racist. (in the political, non-emotional sense ofg the word) Is this correct?

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Using the current meaning of the word "racist", mostly everyone who's contributed anything to society is a "racist". So, how about this, you just renounce "racism" and not use or partake of anything invented, created or thought up by racists. You'd better get damn used to walking, and not living in America, for starters. No electric can openers, either

What, are you going to dodge it that easily?
Small wonder your screen name is "duck you sucker".
But seriously, i'd like a response.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5830748 - 07/07/06 07:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Ya, because anyone who's lived there must share the same prejudices as you, right? Get over yourself.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: debianlinux]
    #5830932 - 07/07/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I hate "gang bangers"

I hate haters....... +1

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (07/07/06 09:54 AM)

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5831285 - 07/07/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

I'd say that I have more of an inclination to be with and around people who look like me and share common cultural backgrounds than people who don't.
Quote:

Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist?

I'd say that I probably fit into the modern, Trotsky inspired definition, yes.
Quote:

Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

Rephrase.
Quote:

Segregation of the races worked for centuries, why fix it if it ain't broke? It's not in our best interest, it's in THEIR best interest, to come to our lands and milk our system. If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

--------------------

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#5831829 - 07/07/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Segregation of the races worked for centuries, why fix it if it ain't broke? It's not in our best interest, it's in THEIR best interest, to come to our lands and milk our system. If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

Have you just not read any history at all or are you choosing to ignore it?

When has a policy of isolationism EVER worked?

China in the year 1400 had better technology than Europe could ever DREAM of. Suddenly, they decided that they should take their technology and wall themselves up since the rest of the world is too primitive. This resulted in a nearly 300 year stagnation that they still haven't recovered from.

When Europe closed itself off from the Muslim world during the Dark Ages they completely missed out on several key advances and fell behind technologically. It took them centuries to recover.

When the United States decided to practice isolationism between the World Wars Germany surpassed it technologically.

Isolationism is NEVER a good idea.

As for "other races" developing functioning governments and technological advancements, THANK GOD THE JAPANESE MOVED HERE DURING THE 1980s! I really like my computer, my CD players, my DVDs, my small-style headphones, etc. Oh, and BTW, I'm pretty sure their government's functional.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5831861 - 07/07/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Segregation didn't work. It was simply retarded, what with "colored" bathrooms and drinking fountains and shit. It was puerile and childish, and was society's version of "cooties" basically.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #5831908 - 07/07/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say that I have more of an inclination to be with and around people who look like me and share common cultural backgrounds than people who don't.

Wow, that sounds so stale and boring. :shrug:

If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

Maybe they could kill most of the native inhabitants of some land, put the rest in reservations, then pillage their natural resources and build a great nation on that. Sure.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Diploid]
    #5831922 - 07/07/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

They took our derrya!

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5831940 - 07/07/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
    #5831952 - 07/07/06 02:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

its good to know there are informative videos out there that teach equality, like this one.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: downforpot]
    #5831965 - 07/07/06 02:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
REPLY TO MY FUCKING POST: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5830137#Post5830137

Don't you know how PAL works? When someone loses a debate they simply stop responding

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5831973 - 07/07/06 02:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
Wow, that sounds so stale and boring. :shrug:

You should move to exciting and thrilling South Africa! You don't know if you'll be massacred for being white, or if you'll come home and find your wife and daughters gang raped and your house burned down!  Or visit fun and fabulous South America!  Enjoy all the benefits of modern third world society with giardia contaminated drinking water! Yum Yum!  No thank you, white civilization with it's Mozarts and Bach's and Rachminoff's and Rembrandts seems plenty exciting to me.
Quote:

Maybe they could kill most of the native inhabitants of some land, put the rest in reservations, then pillage their natural resources and build a great nation on that. Sure.

My favorite defense, "honky be evil".  As if the American Indians weren't fighting each other off and taking each other as slaves. No, no of course not.  Every land of non-whites was a pure eutopia before honky and his cohorts rolled up.  Then we brought warfare to the peace-loving American Indians.  I feel so ashamed.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #5832003 - 07/07/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You should move to exciting and thrilling South Africa! You don't know if you'll be massacred

You should move to the Chattooga River basin where mutant, inbred, white people might do the same to you a la Deliverance.

My favorite defense, "honky be evil".

Do you always miss the point?

You suggest that if 'other people' were as good as whites, "they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.".

My point is that those 'advanced' white people who built this country did it by stealing and killing, and not because they were smarter or better at building great nations.

They raped a land of its people and natural resources. How could they fail with that advantage?

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Edited by Diploid (07/07/06 02:51 PM)

OfflineMicrocosmatrix
Spiral staircasetechnician
Male

Loc: Ythan's house
    #5832009 - 07/07/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I find your views to be as repugnant as a bad smell.

--------------------
:orly:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5832012 - 07/07/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

There's actually a shit load of white people in South Africa, it's a port country.

--------------------

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

#5832055 - 07/07/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

how about sudan

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#5832314 - 07/07/06 03:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Diploid said:
Do you always miss the point?

You suggest that if 'other people' were as good as whites, "they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.".

My point is that those 'advanced' white people who built this country did it by stealing and killing, and not because they were smarter or better at building great nations.

They raped a land of its people and natural resources. How could they fail with that advantage?

Duck is doing a good enough job digging his own grave without adding mischaracterization.

To claim that the sentiments of Locke and governance "by the people" had nothing to do with the success of America is incorrect. Russia had, and still has better natural resources than America (in terms of coal deposits, oil deposits, even some forms of timber) but even in 1910, well before the whole communism fiasco, Russia was far behind the economy of America.

The country of America was not built by men who killed and stole land, plenty of that happened elsewhere in the world and the result has not been other Americas.

America was built by men who created something from nothing, by Carnegies, Rockefellers, Morgans, Fords, and their modern equivalents like Steve Jobs, Jack Welch, and Sam Walton. These men (and women, hopefully more of whom will enjoy success in the future) did not kill natives and take their land, they dreamed and created.

Of course, the counterpoint to this would be that the same exact thing has happened elsewhere. Mistubishi, Sony, Kawasaki were all created by similar dreamers and hardworkers and have done for Japan what Ford, GE, and IBM have done for America. The same thing is beginning to happen in India, China, and Brazil as well. The reality is that there are many capable members of every race (just as there are incapable and close-minded members of every race) and they can and will dream dreams and build creations every bit as spectacular as what has happened in America.

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5832478 - 07/07/06 04:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general.

you seem to be lumping literally thousands of artists into a single category. would you at least admit that is being somewhat (if not very) ignorant? If you are talking mostly about the mainstream music, then it is not the genre itself you should be against, but the outlets that promote the same topics, like BET, MTV, and plenty of others. In that case, I agree with you 100%
Quote:

I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white".

I also agree with this. But it's important to remember that a majority of the black families in this country did not come here in search of better lives. They were in fact brought here against their wishes (I make assumptions at this point), so perhaps integrating into "our" society (as you say) is not what they are after.

perhaps it would help to define society, in very objective terms:

Quote:

wikipedia:

A society is a self-reproducing grouping of individuals occupying a particular territory, which may have its own distinctive culture and institutions.

so by definition alone, society is a group of individuals living in a certain area, which is exactly what we have all over this country. You have societies of mostly whites in some areas, mostly blacks in others, mostly latin in even more than the two aforementioned. They are in their own societies, within a much larger societies called towns, within larger ones called states, etc.

If you want to get technical, white people should stop listening to so much pop and country, to make it easier to integrate with American society, which will be predominantly latino in the coming years (this is whether or not you would like to admit that). Perhaps i could suggest some good Ranchero, Salsa or Narcocorrido bands?

Quote:

They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh.

the rap culture you are referring to is based on western "white" culture. the rappers you are talking about (which are on MTV, BET, etc) imitate mafia members (which are also racist), white moguls (rocafella anyone?), and they endulge in diamonds (debeers), cristal ( racist ), etc. so the culture you are attacking here, is nothing more than a recycled version of white culture. it's not rap's fault that certain artists regurgitate our own culture back to us through hyperbole and catchy rhythms.

Quote:

It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

G'd up = clothing? Give it 20 years, same people will be running fortune 500 companies, in nicer suits.

Quote:

The entire multicultural dream is a ignorant, pathetic failed social experiment.

failed? what was the deadline?

Quote:

The thought that you can have people maintain their own unique, and vastly different, culture while still integrating into the host culture is absurd and insane.

or perhaps just a tad over your head, therefore confusing, therefore worthy of being ignored, hence ignorance.

Quote:

I'm not sure who came up with the idea that people of a different culture could come here, not integrate into Western/White/American culture and stil suceed, but it's not going to work.

tell that to the people that literally built (as in building roads, houses, plantations, etc) this country. Are you not from the United States? This country was founded on many cultures coming together.

Quote:

If you want to suceed in America, you have to integrate.

no, thats just the easy way out.

Quote:

It seems that blacks and mexicans are on one end of the spectrum, with large percentages of them refusing to speak English properly, to dress in the fashion that most Americans do, to get an education, to care about education, to get a 'real' career, to, in other words, integrate into the culture that we've formed.

it seems the way you view "blacks and mexicans" is the way many europeans view americans. we have perverted the language just as much as any other "culture."

Quote:

To give an example of a group that does come from a very different culture, look at Indians (the country) that come here. Usually within one generation, their children are attending colleges, the parents are owning companies and pursueing a real career and, most importantly, they have retained connections to their culture. An Indian girl I know, named Shree, speaks Hindi and English and her dress often does reflect that of India. I think that is a great example of how someone can integrate into society and still maintain ties to their heritage.

so Shree doesn't like rap music? i dont get it. does she not like blacks or mexicans either? Are you putting yourself in the position to actually say that in general, you are convinced you know how much black america maintains ties to their heritage? (considering the fact many of them have no possible way to even know what countries they come from, let along their true names). What you are describing, again, is a manifestation of people that had their history torn from them, and they are exactly as you describe: experiments. Products of their environment, which is the "white culture" you love so much.

the rest just seemed to be cheap shots and further ignorance, so as you say, "fin."

i hope the quotes got annoying to read. it was annoying to emphasize your own words, to make sure none of the terminology was confused with my own.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5832494 - 07/07/06 04:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
REPLY TO MY FUCKING POST: http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5830137#Post5830137

Don't you know how PAL works? When someone loses a debate they simply stop responding

Fuck that, that little nazi needs to answer my post OTHERWISE CLOSE THIS THREAD because the only reason he made it is to stir up bullshit that he knows IS BULLSHIT.

Oh and nice job giving me a rating and calling me a White Nigger.

My black friend and I will be successful. He's gonna be working at Monsanto making green and I will prolly work for some pharmaceutical company, making green. We are actually planning to start our own company, someday.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/08/06 06:32 PM)

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #5832583 - 07/07/06 05:08 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

One day ban for flaming.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5832665 - 07/07/06 05:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Segregation of the races worked for centuries, why fix it if it ain't broke?

Quote:

You should move to exciting and thrilling South Africa! You don't know if you'll be massacred for being white, or if you'll come home and find your wife and daughters gang raped and your house burned down!

South Africa is what will happen if you get your way. South Africa is the end product of segregationalist politics. Move a couple of countries up, to a country not torn by war, and its a HAVEN in comparison, despite being far poorer. The difference? Apartheid, the very segregation politics you defend. The other place which recently had segregation politics is the USA, and the USA is used across the world as an example of a nation where race relations have gone sour. That isn't anti-americanism, but it is a fact that interracial interaction is particularly awkward in the USA because of the past you people shared, and the way you subsequently dealt with it.

Quote:

Your social circles and the place where you live is nobodies business but your own. Instead of building race theories online, invest in either learning to deal with the people of color in your personal life, or find a way to avoid them, practice the segregation you preach on yourself.

Pull yourself up and make yourself proud by your achievements, and you will find there's no need for all that "white pride", it is just a placeholder waiting until you make good on your potential.

Quote:

It's not in our best interest, it's in THEIR best interest, to come to our lands and milk our system.

This isn't an Us vs Them situation. And there's nothing more American as American Black Culture. European whites took their (mostly british) culture while African blacks in the USA had to create their culture from scratch under pretty dire circumstances, while they built your nation. Your being *all of you* not the pipe-dream "white america" you perhaps believe in.

There are many things I can comment on ad nauseum, but the quality of your debate is best characterized by the fact that you tried to blame the South African situation on their black population while any sane man who is in the know will agree that the racist, segregationalist Apartheid laws are very much at fault for the current situation there.

But, you avoided commenting on your colorful language which I quoted. Would you care to comment on that? I am wondering if you are deliberately are stirring up shit or in earnest are a racist/segregationalist debater. In both cases, your credibility as a debating partner seems to be diminishing in the views of several posters here, which seems contrary to the intentions of this thread.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

User Gallery
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Silversoul]
    #5835519 - 07/08/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Silversoul said:
Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Ya, because anyone who's lived there must share the same prejudices as you, right? Get over yourself.

Who said I'm prejudice you fucking douchebag?

--------------------

User Gallery
    #5835528 - 07/08/06 03:03 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

BTW, before my ban is instated, I'd like to point out this ignorant jackass called me prejudiced, which is a flame.

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#5835879 - 07/08/06 04:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Duly noted. Ban initiated anyway.

Phred

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5836490 - 07/08/06 06:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

Waiting for a reply to my post.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5837585 - 07/09/06 12:42 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Wiccan seeker, this is to you. You say south Africa is the end product of racial separation, which is wrong. It is the end product of apartheid,which is different. Racial segregation, on the grand scale duckyousucker is referring to would be that each country would be racially homogeneous, IE japan. The problems that occurred in SA would be non-existent. I'm not saying I think that is the solution, but the situation in SA is a direct result of a people living oppressed, like in the USA. How can a people be oppressed(racially) if the only people living in the state were of the same race?

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5837817 - 07/09/06 02:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Don't you get it? You've won the debate

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5838884 - 07/09/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

No, FUCK THAT, I want him to come in here and admit it that he lost. I want him to also tell me why he called me a White Nigger.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5839191 - 07/09/06 03:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
No, FUCK THAT, I want him to come in here and admit it that he lost. I want him to also tell me why he called me a White Nigger.

I didn't "lose" anything. It's sad that in todays America, some ebonics mumbling 'groid is able to get anything other than a job picking cotton. I called you a white nigger because, while you skin is white, you've obviously adapted a foreign, alien culture that has historically performed sub-par.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5839311 - 07/09/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

So even though my black friend who still listens to rap and has dreads is currently an intern at Monsanto he is still inferior?

I adapted a foreign culture? I'm not even American.

Historically performed sub-par? In which millenia? African Kingdoms were much more powerful than European a 1000-2000 years ago. Heh, there were no European Kingdoms during that time. Every culture has their times of glory. You really need more school because you are highly uneducated.

You are just like the people that thought Rock currupted people and lead to more crime, LOL. Give it 40 years and the current Hip-Hop generation will start saying " ___________ creates crime in our society."

OK, so even though a person adapts a culture that failed in recent history, then what? What will happen? I'm still going to a university for free, got more money this year, gonna buy a laptop. WHAT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I am on top of the world, WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME IF I LISTEN TO HIP-HOP?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/09/06 04:15 PM)

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5841090 - 07/10/06 12:37 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:

You need to properly execute the reply function, cuz I thought you were waiting for me to respond.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5841755 - 07/10/06 09:24 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
So even though my black friend who still listens to rap and has dreads is currently an intern at Monsanto he is still inferior?

I adapted a foreign culture? I'm not even American.

Historically performed sub-par? In which millenia? African Kingdoms were much more powerful than European a 1000-2000 years ago. Heh, there were no European Kingdoms during that time. Every culture has their times of glory. You really need more school because you are highly uneducated.

You are just like the people that thought Rock currupted people and lead to more crime, LOL. Give it 40 years and the current Hip-Hop generation will start saying " ___________ creates crime in our society."

OK, so even though a person adapts a culture that failed in recent history, then what? What will happen? I'm still going to a university for free, got more money this year, gonna buy a laptop. WHAT? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? I am on top of the world, WHAT THE FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN TO ME IF I LISTEN TO HIP-HOP?

Usually it is customary to provide proof when making such outlandish claims. I would like to see one African kingdom that can come close to the Greek/Roman/Byzantium/English Empires.

You are not being truthful when you claim that hip-hop does not instigate violence. I listen to hip-hop, I know all about it, my favorite rappers are Nas, Big L, 2 pac, Biggie, Snoop, Mobb Deep, way more. Anyway, I have been to hip-hop shows and clubs, and I can't act like myself, or else people will fuck with me. I have to put on a front and act "hard", its so stupid that I won't even go to shows anymore. I saw people get punched out for stepping on someones sneakers. I threw up on some guy at a radiohead concert, and he offered me some of his water, and assistance in my time of need. 80% of people who listen to hip-hop try and live the lyrics, acting like big dipshits in the process. With that said, there are some like myself, who know they are not "gangstas", and don't try to act like "thugs". I just listen to it, because I like the way it sounds.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5841772 - 07/10/06 09:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Are you familiar with Egypt?

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5841835 - 07/10/06 09:53 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Fair enough, that is one. He said Kingdoms I believe, so if you can name a couple others that are on this level, I would be impressed.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5841907 - 07/10/06 10:23 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a history major or anything, so I may have to look some stuff up to remind myself.

Carthage was a pretty decent empire in northern Africa during the era of the Roman Empire. I'm sure you've heard of the great tactician, Hannibal. He fought for them.

I'll look up some more because, like I said, my ancient history is damn rusty.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5841931 - 07/10/06 10:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Yes, I have heard of them. It is impressive, but not as impressive as the English empire! :smile:

To downforpot: You honestly thing that hip hop does not initiate violence?

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5842086 - 07/10/06 11:28 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan seeker, this is to you. You say south Africa is the end product of racial separation, which is wrong. It is the end product of apartheid,which is different. Racial segregation, on the grand scale duckyousucker is referring to would be that each country would be racially homogeneous, IE japan. The problems that occurred in SA would be non-existent. I'm not saying I think that is the solution, but the situation in SA is a direct result of a people living oppressed, like in the USA. How can a people be oppressed(racially) if the only people living in the state were of the same race?

Racially homogenous... Except nobody has any right to live in the USA except Native Americans and nobody has any right to live in South Africa except black Africans, according to this theory if it is evenly applied. But no, I think 'sucker rather wants to COMPLETE the theft, complete the crime, by deporting anyone non-white out of his (stolen) country. If you believe in multiculturalism the USA is what it is, if you believe in segregation then the USA is stolen property.

I'm going to deport my neighbors from their house and demand that they leave to a country that is Neighbours Only so that I can increase my garden :rolleyes:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5842103 - 07/10/06 11:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

It's sad that in todays America, some ebonics mumbling 'groid is able to get anything other than a job picking cotton.

Don't listen to the WTFs, xDYSx.. Hear that soft rustling sound? That's the majority of the forum writing you off as a serious debating partner.

Racism isn't leftwing or rightwing.. It's just dumb.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

#5842142 - 07/10/06 11:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I am somewhat disgusted to see people saying that non-english speaking immigrants are not a problem. I live in central texas and there are fucking billboards in spanish, every single form or pamphlet you get is bi-lingual, not a single construction/janitor/any service job can understand a word you are saying. LEARN ENGLISH.

I would'nt move to Mexico and not learn how to speak spanish. I think they are an overall ungrateful people.

Build the wall Bush. Build it tall and build it long.

Edited by Flop Johnson (07/10/06 11:53 AM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842230 - 07/10/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:

Racially homogenous... Except nobody has any right to live in the USA except Native Americans and nobody has any right to live in South Africa except black Africans, according to this theory if it is evenly applied. But no, I think 'sucker rather wants to COMPLETE the theft, complete the crime, by deporting anyone non-white out of his (stolen) country. If you believe in multiculturalism the USA is what it is, if you believe in segregation then the USA is stolen property.

I'm going to deport my neighbors from their house and demand that they leave to a country that is Neighbours Only so that I can increase my garden :rolleyes:

OH I don't think this is fair, possible, right, I am simply saying IF: if NA was given to the natives, Africa to blacks, Europe to whites, etc......Do you think it would eliminate a large number of problems that face multicultural societies?

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842325 - 07/10/06 12:45 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Fair enough, that is one. He said Kingdoms I believe, so if you can name a couple others that are on this level, I would be impressed.

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/ancientafrica.html
http://www.csusm.edu/Black_Excellence/documents/pg-g-m-s-empires.html

Kush, Ghana.... How did you not cover this in AP World History? We spent a month at least covering all the African Kingdoms. I remember one guy in North Africa took a caravan around there and handed out gold bars to people on the streets... caused the price of gold to drop in the region.

It seems like most people here have no knowledge of anything that happend in pre-Columbian times... There were Kingdoms and Empires before Europe started exploring...  You do know that? Right? Maybe not as big but they did exist and they did conquer other people for wealth, slaves, etc.
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Yes, I have heard of them. It is impressive, but not as impressive as the English empire! :smile:

To downforpot: You honestly thing that hip hop does not initiate violence?

English Empire? You mean British Empire? The only reason the Europeans pushed for exploration is because of a push from Europe. Europe was over crowded, there were religious squables between different groups and the kings wanted wealth... That is the reason people started to explore. Africa didn't have that problem because it is pretty big and people weren't packed together like cattle.

By the way, China was much more advanced than Europe during the age of Discovery. They just stayed to themselves and only captured the surrounding territory, just like the Africans. I guess since the Chinese didn't try to conquer the whole globe that must mean they are inferior even though the Europeans were craving for Chinese goods like the crackheads crave for crack.

Also, do you consider Arab Muslims black or white? You forget how quickly they conquered the Middle East, North Africa and Southern Europe under the banner of Islam? By the way, Moores did fuck the Sicilians... LOL
Honestly people, go take a World History, shiet. This shit is pretty much common sense to me after acing that class.

Can you differentiate between rap and hip-hop? I suppose you also think Slipknot and Metallica also initiate violence? You wanna see some violence? Go to a slipknot concert and don't be in the fucking seats, get on the floor and wait for a brutal pit my friend and then you will see violence first hand, you will be surrounded by it and the only choice you will have is to join the violence.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 01:05 PM)

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#5842358 - 07/10/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
OH I don't think this is fair, possible, right, I am simply saying IF: if NA was given to the natives, Africa to blacks, Europe to whites, etc......Do you think it would eliminate a large number of problems that face multicultural societies?

No, no it would not eliminate the problems that face "multicultural societies" because all of the supposedly "homogenous" societies would just create their own subdivisions.

Like the Nazis killing Jews who are ethnically German, the religious conflicts in the Balkans (Bosnian Muslims vs. Bosnian Christians), the Japanese artificially creating samurai and peasant classes, etc. et al.

If people don't look physically different they will find other differences upon which to base their hatred.

This isn't a function of multiculturalism it's a function of any and all humanity, no matter where they are located in the world.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Economist]
    #5842364 - 07/10/06 01:00 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

We don't have that problem in Saint Louis, wierd. Everyone is chill with eachother. The only people I got beef with in STL is rich ass stuck up white boys who get their stereos stolen by black kids and then sold to me for half the price, HA HA HA HA.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842408 - 07/10/06 01:14 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

Typical anti-white fallacies. You make it sound as if their were one Tribe O' Indians living here in brotherhood, when in fact, their were many different tribes.  Different languages, different cultures, different racial characteristics.  They also fought each other quite frequently.  The way I see it, if one party fights another for their land, they are accepting that war and conquering is a morally acceptable method of expanding your empire.  Don't cry just because our superior technology allowed us to dominate their wars.

--------------------

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842409 - 07/10/06 01:15 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Redstorm said:
Are you familiar with Egypt?

Are you aware that the people in Egypt aren't black?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842424 - 07/10/06 01:19 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Ghana? Mali? Songhay?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842429 - 07/10/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

They don't seem to be doing too well now, hm?

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842448 - 07/10/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Neither is the British Empire, Oh wait, nm, it's gone too.

Reply to this post http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5842325#Post5842325

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Economist]
    #5842453 - 07/10/06 01:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Economist said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

No, no it would not eliminate the problems that face "multicultural societies" because all of the supposedly "homogenous" societies would just create their own subdivisions.

Like the Nazis killing Jews who are ethnically German, the religious conflicts in the Balkans (Bosnian Muslims vs. Bosnian Christians), the Japanese artificially creating samurai and peasant classes, etc. et al.

If people don't look physically different they will find other differences upon which to base their hatred.

This isn't a function of multiculturalism it's a function of any and all humanity, no matter where they are located in the world.

Look at Japan......look at their crime stats, their economy. They are thriving. Lowest murder rate in the world I believe, or close to it.

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842459 - 07/10/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
We don't have that problem in Saint Louis, wierd. Everyone is chill with eachother. The only people I got beef with in STL is rich ass stuck up white boys who get their stereos stolen by black kids and then sold to me for half the price, HA HA HA HA.

Crime Type 2004 Total Per 100,000 People National per 100,000 People
Overall St. Louis Crime Index 45701 13636.3 3982.6

St. Louis Violent Crimes 6897 2057.9 465.5
St. Louis Murders 113 33.7 5.5
St. Louis Rapes 111 33.1 32.2
St. Louis Robberies 2632 785.3 136.7
St. Louis Aggravated Assaults 4041 1205.8 291.1

St. Louis Property Crimes 38804 11578.3 3517.1
St. Louis Burglaries 6300 1879.8 729.9
St. Louis Larceny/Thefts 23592 7039.4 2365.9
St. Louis Motor Vehicle Thefts 8912 2659.2 421.3

St. Louis Arsons 1 576 171.87 N/A

Everyone is chill eh? looks like it.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842465 - 07/10/06 01:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Considering that America has one of the highest crime rates you can't really say anything. You also need to think about crime against who? It's almost always black on black or white on white. I've seen plenty of fights between rich white boys, lol.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 01:30 PM)

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842467 - 07/10/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I can say, America is one of the most multicultural places on Earth. hmmm

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842470 - 07/10/06 01:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

ah naw dawg, why you gossa be brangin that shit all up in my crizzib? Dis place be chill and mofuckin cool for us dawgs that chill wif my homies.

Thats his response, I translated a bit of it from ebonics into English.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842472 - 07/10/06 01:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I can say, America is one of the most multicultural places on Earth. hmmm

So even though most of the crime in stl is not black on white or black on white multiculturalism is still the problem?

Go to Russia, see the crime, see the cultures, oh wait, culture.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 01:32 PM)

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842475 - 07/10/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:

Reply to this post http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5842325#Post5842325

The British Empire died because of liberals, socialists and their organizationi n the Fabian Society. MAybe you can tell me of the British military defeats at the hand of savages.

You could also ask Phred about Haiti and the Dominican Republic, ask him what happened when the white people who were there got deposed. Ask him how thriving those nations are.

--------------------

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

#5842479 - 07/10/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm always confused by these threads. America's very mixed. Are we in some sort of mortal danger? Is the sky falling? If so, I don't see it. Multiculturalism and, to some extant, stratification have been very good to us. Kids in France are buying our music. Teenagers in India are buying our movies. Adults in Thailand are buying our software.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5842485 - 07/10/06 01:33 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Uh huh.. no empire remains on top forever, someone else always becomes bigger eventually

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842487 - 07/10/06 01:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I was saying, America in general. How do you know its not mostly inter racial crime.

A white person in America is more likely to be killed by a black, even though they only make up 13/14% of the population. Why is that?

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842489 - 07/10/06 01:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

The British Empire died because of liberals, socialists and their organizationi n the Fabian Society. MAybe you can tell me of the British military defeats at the hand of savages.

You could also ask Phred about Haiti and the Dominican Republic, ask him what happened when the white people who were there got deposed. Ask him how thriving those nations are.

South America, Central America, and the rest of the Islands are our slaves in terms of us using their economy for our benefit....

The British Empire died why? See, now you are really talking like Ann Coulter, word for word.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842491 - 07/10/06 01:34 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:

So even though most of the crime in stl is not black on white or black on white multiculturalism is still the problem?

The FBI and DOJ don't seem to agree with you on that one.

--------------------

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#5842492 - 07/10/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Japan seems to be doing pretty well.  Has been for a while too.  Same with South Korea.  Oh and China and India are doing pretty well.

Do we need to keep all those people out just so we can pretend there aren't any succesful nations outside of the West?  :rolleyes:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842494 - 07/10/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I was saying, America in general. How do you know its not mostly inter racial crime.

A white person in America is more likely to be killed by a black, even though they only make up 13/14% of the population. Why is that?

Where did you get that statistic? You forgot that people with less wealth are more likely to commit crime. Why do you think the spetznaz started the Russian Mafia?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Gijith]
    #5842497 - 07/10/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gijith said:
I'm always confused by these threads. America's very mixed. Are we in some sort of mortal danger? Is the sky falling? If so, I don't see it. Multiculturalism and, to some extant, stratification have been very good to us. Kids in France are buying our music. Teenagers in India are buying our movies. Adults in Thailand are buying our software.

You don't see the path America is heading down? You need to turn off your TV and check things out for yourself. America is in great danger, I think they will fall as a world power in as little as 10 years.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842507 - 07/10/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

The FBI and DOJ don't seem to agree with you on that one.

Ok, show me the statistics.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842511 - 07/10/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

Gijith said:

You don't see the path America is heading down? You need to turn off your TV and check things out for yourself. America is in great danger, I think they will fall as a world power in as little as 10 years.

Which Empire never fell?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842512 - 07/10/06 01:38 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

Where did you get that statistic? You forgot that people with less wealth are more likely to commit crime. Why do you think the spetznaz started the Russian Mafia?

I read that stat on the FBI crime stats website, I will try and find it for you. I do agree that poverty spawns crime, but it can't be the sole excuse. I didn't have much money growing up, still don't, I am not going to rob someone or kill them as a result.

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842516 - 07/10/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

The Russian Mafia is run by, organized by and financed by Jews, not Spetznaz. Of course, lots of Ex-S's work for the Russian Mafia now.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842517 - 07/10/06 01:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

I read that stat on the FBI crime stats website, I will try and find it for you. I do agree that poverty spawns crime, but it can't be the sole excuse. I didn't have much money growing up, still don't, I am not going to rob someone or kill them as a result.

Go Russia and you will see differently.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842519 - 07/10/06 01:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

The Russian Mafia is run by, organized by and financed by Jews, not Spetznaz. Of course, lots of Ex-S's work for the Russian Mafia now.

Dude, you should be banned, you are speaking non sense now, just like Ann Coulter.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842527 - 07/10/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

He should be banned for talking "non sense"

That right there is NON SENSE

--------------------
Capliberty:

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

#5842544 - 07/10/06 01:50 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Are you kidding me? Did you even research it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Mafia
Quote:

Russian Jews are also present in the Mafia structure, however the subject is complicated by several factors. First, more Jews are present in the Russian mafia's overseas operations than inside Russia because Russian Jews were more likely to successfully receive permission to emigrate the USSR via political refugee status. Second, despite Israel's Law of Return's explicit restriction of all immigrants (regardless of religion) with criminal implications from receiving citizenship, many Jewish Russian mobsters use evasive measures to still receive Israeli citizenship. Additionally, non-Jewish Russian mobsters often fraudulently claim Jewish ancestry in order to gain easier movement in and out of Israel (where the Russian Mafia has established a large operating base). Conversely, some Jews in the mafia either actively hide or do not acknowledge their Jewish background for various reasons. Finally, many ethnic Russians have partial Jewish ancestry, which they may or may not acknowledge. Because of these factors, it impossible to tell the true number of Jews in the Russian mafia. And while they by no means dominate the organization, a significant number of Russian mafia members do have Jewish roots.

Of course, the guy that wrote this probably has years of Jewish indoctination, so he can't just come out and say it...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/criruss.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/Jewish%20Zioni...r_in_russia.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/jew%20organized%20crime.htm

This one is a great article..

http://theunjustmedia.com/gusinsky%20leaves%20for%20israel,%20blasts%20new%20charges.htm

If a Jew gets in trouble, well they just hop their private jet for Isarel. Israel doesn't extradite their prescious tribesmen for the goyim to put on trial, so it's all fine and dandy.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Godfather%20of%20the%20kremlin.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/world's%20most%20dangerous%20ganster.htm
http://www.fas.org/news/russia/2000/000713-rus2.htm

I don't think that the "most dangerous gangster in the world" is ex-spetznas, I think hes a Jew.

--------------------

InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

#5842548 - 07/10/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

Gijith said:

Dude, people have been saying this for a very very long time. Think about it. Is there any actual evidence of this impending doom? 80 years ago, it was Jews and liquor. We only got stronger. 50 years ago, it was blacks and Elvis. We only got stronger. Now, I guess it's hispanics and MTV. Or whatever the kids are into now. We can choose to act rashly or responsibly to societal change. I'm not advocating some sort of free-for-all circus. I've made numerous posts about how I want teenage girls forced onto birth control and a wall put up on the Mexican border. A healthy culture will change and change often. A healthier one will also learn how to adapt so that these changes can be handled in a healthy way. I wouldn't want to spend my life in some Baroque painting with 8 layers of clothing covering my virgin body. I also wouldn't want to get shot walking down the street. It's our job to work it out.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Gijith]
    #5842556 - 07/10/06 01:54 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842580 - 07/10/06 02:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Quote:

Russian Jews are also present in the Mafia structure, however the subject is complicated by several factors. First, more Jews are present in the Russian mafia's overseas operations than inside Russia because Russian Jews were more likely to successfully receive permission to emigrate the USSR via political refugee status. Second, despite Israel's Law of Return's explicit restriction of all immigrants (regardless of religion) with criminal implications from receiving citizenship, many Jewish Russian mobsters use evasive measures to still receive Israeli citizenship. Additionally, non-Jewish Russian mobsters often fraudulently claim Jewish ancestry in order to gain easier movement in and out of Israel (where the Russian Mafia has established a large operating base). Conversely, some Jews in the mafia either actively hide or do not acknowledge their Jewish background for various reasons. Finally, many ethnic Russians have partial Jewish ancestry, which they may or may not acknowledge. Because of these factors, it impossible to tell the true number of Jews in the Russian mafia. And while they by no means dominate the organization, a significant number of Russian mafia members do have Jewish roots.

Of course, the guy that wrote this probably has years of Jewish indoctination, so he can't just come out and say it...

http://theunjustmedia.com/gusinsky%20leaves%20for%20israel,%20blasts%20new%20charges.htm

If a Jew gets in trouble, well they just hop their private jet for Isarel. Israel doesn't extradite their prescious tribesmen for the goyim to put on trial, so it's all fine and dandy.

I don't think that the "most dangerous gangster in the world" is ex-spetznas, I think hes a Jew.

"There are many stereotypes of the Russian mafia, including that it is dominated by Jews and Chechens, which is misleading." That came from the same Wiki article.

By the way, I am part Israeli, you could say Jewish even though I don't follow.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 02:03 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842594 - 07/10/06 02:06 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.

You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842602 - 07/10/06 02:07 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.

That was a figure of speech, a metaphor, which paints the accurate portrayal that America's infrastructure and society depends on Oil like no other country in the world.

--------------------
Capliberty:

Edited by alpharedecho (07/10/06 02:07 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842611 - 07/10/06 02:09 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

Quote:

Did you even read this article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm

"Amid the innocent exodus were Russian gangsters, many of whom are believed to have produced bogus proof of Jewish ancestry to enter the country."

You basically gave me Wiki and BBC "evidence" to prove yourself wrong.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 02:10 PM)

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

#5842727 - 07/10/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Tar_Sands
Apparently you don't keep up with current events, ever since oil reached a critical $/barrel, the Athabasca Oil Sands kicked back into production because it became profitable again. There are over 174 billion (est.) barrels of oil in those sands alone. There are several of these sands spread across Canada and the rest of the world. SUVs aren't going anywhere, and neither is American dependency on oil.

Edited by Flop Johnson (07/10/06 02:38 PM)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #5842746 - 07/10/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MoeRon said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Tar_Sands
Apparently you don't keep up with current events, ever since oil reached a critical $/barrel, the Athabasca Oil Sands kicked back into production because it became profitable again. There are over 174 billion (est.) barrels of oil in those sands alone. There are several of these sands spread across Canada and the rest of the world. SUVs aren't going anywhere, and neither is American dependency on oil.

When did I say America will stop using oil?

http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2006/07/08/business/biz01.txt

"Compact cars, on the other hand - always a larger segment of the overall market - are surging. In May 2004, compact cars accounted for 15.7 percent of new vehicle sales, while in May 2006, 18.9 percent of new vehicles sold were compact cars, a 20 percent increase."

America is basically starting to do what Europe has been doing. Drive smaller, compact cars or at least drive hybrids.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

#5842777 - 07/10/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
When did I say America will stop using oil?

http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2006/07/08/business/biz01.txt

"Compact cars, on the other hand - always a larger segment of the overall market - are surging. In May 2004, compact cars accounted for 15.7 percent of new vehicle sales, while in May 2006, 18.9 percent of new vehicles sold were compact cars, a 20 percent increase."

America is basically starting to do what Europe has been doing. Drive smaller, compact cars or at least drive hybrids.

No, America is following a perfect parallel to gas mileage/cost of gasoline. Americans don't care about anything but money, the twenty percent increase in compact car purchases was just a direct reflection of the increase in oil prices.

Now that we have reached that critical oil price it has become economically feasible to mine the sands for oil. Thus, meaning the increase in oil prices is about to come to a shuddering halt.

Yes we will never see gas prices under $2.50(Texas) ever again, but it will hover around that for quite some time until those reserves run dry.

So I would predict compact car purchases to level out and stay constant, since those who cannot afford gas at such prices have obviously switched to compacts already - hence the 20% increase after gas prices spiked.

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

#5842785 - 07/10/06 02:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I know Oil is not going to run out for some time. I am talking about when we reach peak oil production, where we start to produce less each year after because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.

--------------------
Capliberty:

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

#5842865 - 07/10/06 03:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
...because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.

You are talking about a minimum of sixty years for there to be any stress on the production of oil. Contrary to popular belief there is a shitload of oil all over the world.

In addition there will be no freaking out if oil prices spiked to uncanny amounts. The technology exists to create inexpensive hydrogen vehicles, it just has not reached the point to where it is profitable enough. So if oil prices get out of control... well then you don't even need me to finish do you.

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5842882 - 07/10/06 03:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MoeRon said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
...because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.

You are talking about a minimum of sixty years for there to be any stress on the production of oil. Contrary to popular belief there is a shitload of oil all over the world.

In addition there will be no freaking out if oil prices spiked to uncanny amounts. The technology exists to create inexpensive hydrogen vehicles, it just has not reached the point to where it is profitable enough. So if oil prices get out of control... well then you don't even need me to finish do you.

Yep, the economy might go into a recession but everything will be fine. We've got enough oil to last us and human ingenuity will find ways to keep driving our cars.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

#5842921 - 07/10/06 03:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Back on topic, gentlemen.

If you want to discuss peak oil, bump one of the two dozen or so existing threads rather than continuing to derail this one.

Phred

--------------------

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Phred]
    #5843115 - 07/10/06 04:08 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Back on topic, gentlemen.

If you want to discuss peak oil, bump one of the two dozen or so existing threads rather than continuing to derail this one.

Phred

Fair enough, I'll switch to something more congruent with the topic.

Personally I agree with the original post, however you cannot blame African-American society as a whole for all of it's ills.

MTV.
MTV is the culprit.
MTV has robbed our children's minds of ingenuity, creativity, civility, and peacefulness.

They have robbed African-Americans of their right to happiness. It is ironic that the rap industry criminalizes white people as "holding them down." When the real criminal is that of their very own pop culture.

Think about how it happens... Three Six Mafia raps about killing people without regard, doing crack/cocaine, and promoting anti-white racism. . .Three Six Mafia wins an Oscar. . . This gives them legitimacy. . . black youth begin to listen . . . black youth begin to like . . . black youth begin to embody . . . black youth becomes the modern pop culture.

I think "gangster" rap, is nothing more than a desperate cry of laziness and self-defeat within the African-American community. And I also think that they do not speak for the majority of black Americans.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #5843127 - 07/10/06 04:10 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread has run its course and then some. Off-topic, personal attacks; the reasons for this thread being closed up go on and on.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order