Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Registered: 05/25/06
Posts: 1,410
Last seen: 16 years, 4 days
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: downforpot]
    #5842544 - 07/10/06 03:50 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Are you kidding me? Did you even research it?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Mafia
Quote:


Russian Jews are also present in the Mafia structure, however the subject is complicated by several factors. First, more Jews are present in the Russian mafia's overseas operations than inside Russia because Russian Jews were more likely to successfully receive permission to emigrate the USSR via political refugee status. Second, despite Israel's Law of Return's explicit restriction of all immigrants (regardless of religion) with criminal implications from receiving citizenship, many Jewish Russian mobsters use evasive measures to still receive Israeli citizenship. Additionally, non-Jewish Russian mobsters often fraudulently claim Jewish ancestry in order to gain easier movement in and out of Israel (where the Russian Mafia has established a large operating base). Conversely, some Jews in the mafia either actively hide or do not acknowledge their Jewish background for various reasons. Finally, many ethnic Russians have partial Jewish ancestry, which they may or may not acknowledge. Because of these factors, it impossible to tell the true number of Jews in the Russian mafia. And while they by no means dominate the organization, a significant number of Russian mafia members do have Jewish roots.




Of course, the guy that wrote this probably has years of Jewish indoctination, so he can't just come out and say it...


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/criruss.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/Jewish%20Zioni...r_in_russia.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/jew%20organized%20crime.htm

This one is a great article..

http://theunjustmedia.com/gusinsky%20leaves%20for%20israel,%20blasts%20new%20charges.htm

If a Jew gets in trouble, well they just hop their private jet for Isarel. Israel doesn't extradite their prescious tribesmen for the goyim to put on trial, so it's all fine and dandy.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Godfather%20of%20the%20kremlin.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/world's%20most%20dangerous%20ganster.htm
http://www.fas.org/news/russia/2000/000713-rus2.htm

I don't think that the "most dangerous gangster in the world" is ex-spetznas, I think hes a Jew.


--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Registered: 12/04/03
Posts: 2,400
Loc: New York
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5842548 - 07/10/06 03:52 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Quote:

Gijith said:
I'm always confused by these threads. America's very mixed. Are we in some sort of mortal danger? Is the sky falling? If so, I don't see it. Multiculturalism and, to some extant, stratification have been very good to us. Kids in France are buying our music. Teenagers in India are buying our movies. Adults in Thailand are buying our software.




You don't see the path America is heading down? You need to turn off your TV and check things out for yourself. America is in great danger, I think they will fall as a world power in as little as 10 years.




Dude, people have been saying this for a very very long time. Think about it. Is there any actual evidence of this impending doom? 80 years ago, it was Jews and liquor. We only got stronger. 50 years ago, it was blacks and Elvis. We only got stronger. Now, I guess it's hispanics and MTV. Or whatever the kids are into now. We can choose to act rashly or responsibly to societal change. I'm not advocating some sort of free-for-all circus. I've made numerous posts about how I want teenage girls forced onto birth control and a wall put up on the Mexican border. A healthy culture will change and change often. A healthier one will also learn how to adapt so that these changes can be handled in a healthy way. I wouldn't want to spend my life in some Baroque painting with 8 layers of clothing covering my virgin body. I also wouldn't want to get shot walking down the street. It's our job to work it out.


--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Registered: 05/04/06
Posts: 3,912
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Gijith]
    #5842556 - 07/10/06 03:54 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Registered: 06/25/01
Posts: 5,715
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5842580 - 07/10/06 04:02 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Are you kidding me? Did you even research it?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Mafia
Quote:


Russian Jews are also present in the Mafia structure, however the subject is complicated by several factors. First, more Jews are present in the Russian mafia's overseas operations than inside Russia because Russian Jews were more likely to successfully receive permission to emigrate the USSR via political refugee status. Second, despite Israel's Law of Return's explicit restriction of all immigrants (regardless of religion) with criminal implications from receiving citizenship, many Jewish Russian mobsters use evasive measures to still receive Israeli citizenship. Additionally, non-Jewish Russian mobsters often fraudulently claim Jewish ancestry in order to gain easier movement in and out of Israel (where the Russian Mafia has established a large operating base). Conversely, some Jews in the mafia either actively hide or do not acknowledge their Jewish background for various reasons. Finally, many ethnic Russians have partial Jewish ancestry, which they may or may not acknowledge. Because of these factors, it impossible to tell the true number of Jews in the Russian mafia. And while they by no means dominate the organization, a significant number of Russian mafia members do have Jewish roots.




Of course, the guy that wrote this probably has years of Jewish indoctination, so he can't just come out and say it...


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/criruss.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/Jewish%20Zioni...r_in_russia.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/jew%20organized%20crime.htm

This one is a great article..

http://theunjustmedia.com/gusinsky%20leaves%20for%20israel,%20blasts%20new%20charges.htm

If a Jew gets in trouble, well they just hop their private jet for Isarel. Israel doesn't extradite their prescious tribesmen for the goyim to put on trial, so it's all fine and dandy.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Godfather%20of%20the%20kremlin.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/world's%20most%20dangerous%20ganster.htm
http://www.fas.org/news/russia/2000/000713-rus2.htm

I don't think that the "most dangerous gangster in the world" is ex-spetznas, I think hes a Jew.




"There are many stereotypes of the Russian mafia, including that it is dominated by Jews and Chechens, which is misleading." That came from the same Wiki article.

By the way, I am part Israeli, you could say Jewish even though I don't follow.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"


Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 04:03 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Registered: 06/25/01
Posts: 5,715
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5842594 - 07/10/06 04:06 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.




You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Registered: 05/04/06
Posts: 3,912
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: downforpot]
    #5842602 - 07/10/06 04:07 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.




You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.




That was a figure of speech, a metaphor, which paints the accurate portrayal that America's infrastructure and society depends on Oil like no other country in the world.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:


Edited by alpharedecho (07/10/06 04:07 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Registered: 06/25/01
Posts: 5,715
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5842611 - 07/10/06 04:09 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Are you kidding me? Did you even research it?


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Mafia
Quote:


Russian Jews are also present in the Mafia structure, however the subject is complicated by several factors. First, more Jews are present in the Russian mafia's overseas operations than inside Russia because Russian Jews were more likely to successfully receive permission to emigrate the USSR via political refugee status. Second, despite Israel's Law of Return's explicit restriction of all immigrants (regardless of religion) with criminal implications from receiving citizenship, many Jewish Russian mobsters use evasive measures to still receive Israeli citizenship. Additionally, non-Jewish Russian mobsters often fraudulently claim Jewish ancestry in order to gain easier movement in and out of Israel (where the Russian Mafia has established a large operating base). Conversely, some Jews in the mafia either actively hide or do not acknowledge their Jewish background for various reasons. Finally, many ethnic Russians have partial Jewish ancestry, which they may or may not acknowledge. Because of these factors, it impossible to tell the true number of Jews in the Russian mafia. And while they by no means dominate the organization, a significant number of Russian mafia members do have Jewish roots.




Of course, the guy that wrote this probably has years of Jewish indoctination, so he can't just come out and say it...


http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm
http://www.jewishtribalreview.org/criruss.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/Jewish%20Zioni...r_in_russia.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/jew%20organized%20crime.htm

This one is a great article..

http://theunjustmedia.com/gusinsky%20leaves%20for%20israel,%20blasts%20new%20charges.htm

If a Jew gets in trouble, well they just hop their private jet for Isarel. Israel doesn't extradite their prescious tribesmen for the goyim to put on trial, so it's all fine and dandy.

http://theunjustmedia.com/Godfather%20of%20the%20kremlin.htm
http://theunjustmedia.com/world's%20most%20dangerous%20ganster.htm
http://www.fas.org/news/russia/2000/000713-rus2.htm

I don't think that the "most dangerous gangster in the world" is ex-spetznas, I think hes a Jew.




Did you even read this article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/special_report/1998/03/98/russian_mafia/69521.stm

"Amid the innocent exodus were Russian gangsters, many of whom are believed to have produced bogus proof of Jewish ancestry to enter the country."

You basically gave me Wiki and BBC "evidence" to prove yourself wrong.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"


Edited by downforpot (07/10/06 04:10 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Registered: 09/22/05
Posts: 13,789
Loc: TX
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: downforpot]
    #5842727 - 07/10/06 04:36 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.




You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Tar_Sands
Apparently you don't keep up with current events, ever since oil reached a critical $/barrel, the Athabasca Oil Sands kicked back into production because it became profitable again. There are over 174 billion (est.) barrels of oil in those sands alone. There are several of these sands spread across Canada and the rest of the world. SUVs aren't going anywhere, and neither is American dependency on oil.


Edited by Flop Johnson (07/10/06 04:38 PM)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Registered: 06/25/01
Posts: 5,715
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #5842746 - 07/10/06 04:41 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MoeRon said:
Quote:

downforpot said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
Good points. But you know whats different this time around, Peak Oil. Watch what it does to your SUV nation.




You really don't keep up with recent events, do you? You do know that SUV sales are down and that hybrids are taking over? You do know that the smartcar is already on the market here and the price will be cut by 50% in a year after Daimler-Chrysler get their shit together.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athabasca_Tar_Sands
Apparently you don't keep up with current events, ever since oil reached a critical $/barrel, the Athabasca Oil Sands kicked back into production because it became profitable again. There are over 174 billion (est.) barrels of oil in those sands alone. There are several of these sands spread across Canada and the rest of the world. SUVs aren't going anywhere, and neither is American dependency on oil.




When did I say America will stop using oil?

http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2006/07/08/business/biz01.txt

"Compact cars, on the other hand - always a larger segment of the overall market - are surging. In May 2004, compact cars accounted for 15.7 percent of new vehicle sales, while in May 2006, 18.9 percent of new vehicles sold were compact cars, a 20 percent increase."

America is basically starting to do what Europe has been doing. Drive smaller, compact cars or at least drive hybrids.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Registered: 09/22/05
Posts: 13,789
Loc: TX
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: downforpot]
    #5842777 - 07/10/06 04:56 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
When did I say America will stop using oil?

http://ledger.southofboston.com/articles/2006/07/08/business/biz01.txt

"Compact cars, on the other hand - always a larger segment of the overall market - are surging. In May 2004, compact cars accounted for 15.7 percent of new vehicle sales, while in May 2006, 18.9 percent of new vehicles sold were compact cars, a 20 percent increase."

America is basically starting to do what Europe has been doing. Drive smaller, compact cars or at least drive hybrids.




No, America is following a perfect parallel to gas mileage/cost of gasoline. Americans don't care about anything but money, the twenty percent increase in compact car purchases was just a direct reflection of the increase in oil prices.

Now that we have reached that critical oil price it has become economically feasible to mine the sands for oil. Thus, meaning the increase in oil prices is about to come to a shuddering halt.

Yes we will never see gas prices under $2.50(Texas) ever again, but it will hover around that for quite some time until those reserves run dry.

So I would predict compact car purchases to level out and stay constant, since those who cannot afford gas at such prices have obviously switched to compacts already - hence the 20% increase after gas prices spiked.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Registered: 05/04/06
Posts: 3,912
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #5842785 - 07/10/06 04:59 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

I know Oil is not going to run out for some time. I am talking about when we reach peak oil production, where we start to produce less each year after because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.


--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Registered: 09/22/05
Posts: 13,789
Loc: TX
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Hank, FTW]
    #5842865 - 07/10/06 05:18 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

alpharedecho said:
...because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.




You are talking about a minimum of sixty years for there to be any stress on the production of oil. Contrary to popular belief there is a shitload of oil all over the world.

In addition there will be no freaking out if oil prices spiked to uncanny amounts. The technology exists to create inexpensive hydrogen vehicles, it just has not reached the point to where it is profitable enough. So if oil prices get out of control... well then you don't even need me to finish do you.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Registered: 06/25/01
Posts: 5,715
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #5842882 - 07/10/06 05:21 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

MoeRon said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
...because we simply can't keep producing at a steady rate. That will cause panic, Oil will shoot up to insane amounts and the economy will grind to a halt.




You are talking about a minimum of sixty years for there to be any stress on the production of oil. Contrary to popular belief there is a shitload of oil all over the world.

In addition there will be no freaking out if oil prices spiked to uncanny amounts. The technology exists to create inexpensive hydrogen vehicles, it just has not reached the point to where it is profitable enough. So if oil prices get out of control... well then you don't even need me to finish do you.




Yep, the economy might go into a recession but everything will be fine. We've got enough oil to last us and human ingenuity will find ways to keep driving our cars.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Registered: 10/19/00
Posts: 12,949
Loc: Dominican Republic
Last seen: 7 years, 7 months
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Flop Johnson]
    #5842921 - 07/10/06 05:32 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Back on topic, gentlemen.

If you want to discuss peak oil, bump one of the two dozen or so existing threads rather than continuing to derail this one.



Phred


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Registered: 09/22/05
Posts: 13,789
Loc: TX
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Phred]
    #5843115 - 07/10/06 06:08 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Phred said:
Back on topic, gentlemen.

If you want to discuss peak oil, bump one of the two dozen or so existing threads rather than continuing to derail this one.



Phred




Fair enough, I'll switch to something more congruent with the topic.

Personally I agree with the original post, however you cannot blame African-American society as a whole for all of it's ills.

MTV.
MTV is the culprit.
MTV has robbed our children's minds of ingenuity, creativity, civility, and peacefulness.

They have robbed African-Americans of their right to happiness. It is ironic that the rap industry criminalizes white people as "holding them down." When the real criminal is that of their very own pop culture.

Think about how it happens... Three Six Mafia raps about killing people without regard, doing crack/cocaine, and promoting anti-white racism. . .Three Six Mafia wins an Oscar. . . This gives them legitimacy. . . black youth begin to listen . . . black youth begin to like . . . black youth begin to embody . . . black youth becomes the modern pop culture.

I think "gangster" rap, is nothing more than a desperate cry of laziness and self-defeat within the African-American community. And I also think that they do not speak for the majority of black Americans.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Registered: 10/08/02
Posts: 44,174
Last seen: 5 years, 11 months
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5843127 - 07/10/06 06:10 PM (16 years, 1 month ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
This thread has run its course and then some. Off-topic, personal attacks; the reasons for this thread being closed up go on and on.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Racism in the US
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
exclusive58 9,614 144 04/18/05 01:52 AM
by Rose
* Poll: Should "racism" be a valid excuse for banning?
( 1 2 3 all )
enimatpyrt 3,574 55 12/14/03 01:14 PM
by Rono
* Mexican Military Starting War on Border? daimyo 691 1 01/25/06 03:10 PM
by daimyo
* Mexican Stampmakers Hate Blacks daimyo 991 6 07/01/05 11:10 AM
by barfightlard
* Racism Really Does Make You Stupid
( 1 2 all )
Silversoul 2,639 29 10/16/05 04:03 AM
by MagicalMystery
* Conservatives and racism
( 1 2 all )
LearyfanS 5,031 26 08/16/04 10:03 PM
by Mushmonkey
* How do non-Americans view the anarchy?
( 1 2 3 all )
Swami 5,969 55 09/03/05 12:05 PM
by Annapurna1
* A Pro-Life View From the Left Anonymous 996 16 07/24/03 07:46 PM
by SlapnutRob

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
5,375 topic views. 3 members, 2 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic | ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2022 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 15 queries.