Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: xDuckYouSuckerx]
    #5829067 - 07/06/06 07:28 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sure, you bla a nice bla now, but since this thread is about your views on racism..

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
They hear "Muslims" and they think of the peaceful hadji down the street who loves America, rather than the nearly one billion camel fuckers in the desert that hate and want to destroy us. (...) I'm kindah oping for America to take a big fall into civil war. I probably have over $20K in guns that are just sitting around. Pedro and Juan would make great targets (...) The death of my nation will come from third world savages being given free admittance. (...) Anyone who truly has white pride sees the value in white people, and all people, 'keeping with themselves'. It's hard to be someone with white pride and be in an interracial relationship, driving around in your low rider listening to G Rule, or whoever. (...) Next time you can go to an amusement park, see if you can arrange it so that you are the only white person there. Ape music blaring everywhere, people staring at you... (...) Whites would most likely contribute more to technology than some other groups and blacks would probably contribute more to pictures on the evening news of starving minorities, or senseless genocide and massacres.

This, good sir, is racism in the political, non-emotional sense of the word. It is not you talking about racism, but it's you talking racist. And not in OTD where you throw the N word around, but in this forum dedicated to serious political discussion.

While you went on about camelfuckers, third world savages, ape music, "shooting Pedro and Juan" and your White Pride in the other thread, which wasn't accepted, you now seem to march to another drum. But do you? This thread is devoted to rehabilitating you as a debater, but you started out as that in the former thread and look what became of it.

Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist? Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

This is not an ad hominem attack, but a sincere request and invitation for you to elaborate further on your views about racism, in this thread you made for that very purpose.

Your statements in the other thread quite frankly upset me, and to avoid unwarranted bias I'd like it if you ran by these issues again to further clarify your stance, which in this thread seems to be different than in the former one.

Your political stance in the former thread seemed to be segregationalist and racist. (in the political, non-emotional sense ofg the word) Is this correct?

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGijith
Daisy Chain Eater

Loc: New York
    #5829405 - 07/06/06 09:02 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Not that I use this word much

:bs:

--------------------
what's with neocons and the word 'ilk'?

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Asante]
    #5829463 - 07/06/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I wish the resident racists at the Shroomery would just come clean and be honest how they feel about blacks, asians, etc., instead they cower away from it and masquerade their beliefs in nationalism, "European pride" and all this crap that basically beats around the bush of what their beliefs actually are. Methinks they're afraid of the political correctness they constantly rail against.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Basilides]
    #5829765 - 07/06/06 10:26 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
I wish the resident racists at the Shroomery would just come clean and be honest how they feel about blacks, asians, etc., instead they cower away from it and masquerade their beliefs in nationalism, "European pride" and all this crap that basically beats around the bush of what their beliefs actually are. Methinks they're afraid of the political correctness they constantly rail against.

I wonder who invented the word "racist"..

Using the current meaning of the word "racist", mostly everyone who's contributed anything to society is a "racist".  So, how about this, you just renounce "racism" and not use or partake of anything invented, created or thought up by racists.  You'd better get damn used to walking, and not living in America, for starters.  No electric can openers, either :wink:

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
    #5829776 - 07/06/06 10:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general. I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white". They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh. It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

How do you ecplain Bubba Sparks then?

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5830137 - 07/07/06 12:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:

I think that rap music, and the culture that it promotes, is bad for society in general. I think that black youth would be much, MUCH more likely to integratate into our society if they acted, for lack of a better word, "more white". They need to realize that you really can't have vastly different cultures, and I'm referring to 'rap' culture and traditional AMerican/Western culture, and have those vastly different cultures mesh. It just wouldn't work to have some G'ed up homeboy running a Fortune 500 company, you've got to act like the 'host culture', in this case, white/western culture.

Do you know who Jay Z is and what he has done and is still doing?

My black friend has dreads, listens rap, talks ebonics, graduated from a private college prep high school and got a scholarship to a university. He currently works at Monsanto and bumps Dipset whereever. Basically I just proved your entire statement null and void.

By the way, I love rap and hip-hop. I listen to it everyday with my speakers at full blast in my car. I also graduated from a private college prep high school and got a full ride to a state university. Oh and I had an intership at the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center before I even graduated High School. I made buffers, made gels, took pics of genetically modified mice for presentations. I'm a wigger.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Edited by downforpot (07/07/06 12:20 AM)

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #5830214 - 07/07/06 12:39 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
I don't necessarily believe in 'full assimilation'. I guess they should assimilate just to the point that they can interact. If they want to speak their native tongue at home, thats fine, but don't expect to come here speaking Hindi and get a job as a doctor if you can't speak any English. It's got to be understood to immigrants that coming to America is a change in their life, not just moving to the Yankee land to get our free benefits and continue speaking their language.

Is non-English speaking immigrants really a problem? I have only met one person in my life who didn't understand a single word of English, and she was just in the country for a funeral. Ever immigrant I have ever met was capable of adapting to an English environment, so I'm not sure what the source of all these short fuses over language are coming from. Sociologically, most people pick up on a new language automatically if they're in that country long enough, so I don't think immigrants and speaking English is as big an issue as some make it out to be.

It's quite obvious that you do not live in Southern California.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: blacksabbathrulz]
    #5830245 - 07/07/06 12:51 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Uh huh.. isn't the problem over there in relation to illegal immigration, not legal? Two very different things.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

Invisibleblacksabbathrulz
 User Gallery
    #5830289 - 07/07/06 01:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say both. There are far too many people coming in, regardless of illegality, who are not high wage earners, and thusly become a burden, particularly to those like myself who are in the higher tax brackets. Last month alone I had to pay 1314 dollars in state income tax. Had I earned the same amount in PA, where I could live in a very well to do area, I only would have paid 380 dollars in state taxes.

--------------------

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5830296 - 07/07/06 01:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

By this logic, incoming new born Americans also (will) threaten your financial security.

--------------------

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#5830545 - 07/07/06 04:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

wiccan_seeker said:
Sure, you bla a nice bla now, but since this thread is about your views on racism..
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
They hear "Muslims" and they think of the peaceful hadji down the street who loves America, rather than the nearly one billion camel fuckers in the desert that hate and want to destroy us. (...) I'm kindah oping for America to take a big fall into civil war. I probably have over $20K in guns that are just sitting around. Pedro and Juan would make great targets (...) The death of my nation will come from third world savages being given free admittance. (...) Anyone who truly has white pride sees the value in white people, and all people, 'keeping with themselves'. It's hard to be someone with white pride and be in an interracial relationship, driving around in your low rider listening to G Rule, or whoever. (...) Next time you can go to an amusement park, see if you can arrange it so that you are the only white person there. Ape music blaring everywhere, people staring at you... (...) Whites would most likely contribute more to technology than some other groups and blacks would probably contribute more to pictures on the evening news of starving minorities, or senseless genocide and massacres.

This, good sir, is racism in the political, non-emotional sense of the word. It is not you talking about racism, but it's you talking racist. And not in OTD where you throw the N word around, but in this forum dedicated to serious political discussion.
While you went on about camelfuckers, third world savages, ape music, "shooting Pedro and Juan" and your White Pride in the other thread, which wasn't accepted, you now seem to march to another drum. But do you? This thread is devoted to rehabilitating you as a debater, but you started out as that in the former thread and look what became of it.
Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist? Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

This is not an ad hominem attack, but a sincere request and invitation for you to elaborate further on your views about racism, in this thread you made for that very purpose.
Your statements in the other thread quite frankly upset me, and to avoid unwarranted bias I'd like it if you ran by these issues again to further clarify your stance, which in this thread seems to be different than in the former one.
Your political stance in the former thread seemed to be segregationalist and racist. (in the political, non-emotional sense ofg the word) Is this correct?

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Using the current meaning of the word "racist", mostly everyone who's contributed anything to society is a "racist". So, how about this, you just renounce "racism" and not use or partake of anything invented, created or thought up by racists. You'd better get damn used to walking, and not living in America, for starters. No electric can openers, either

What, are you going to dodge it that easily?
Small wonder your screen name is "duck you sucker".
But seriously, i'd like a response.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #5830748 - 07/07/06 07:40 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

blacksabbathrulz said:
Quote:

Basilides said:
Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
I don't necessarily believe in 'full assimilation'. I guess they should assimilate just to the point that they can interact. If they want to speak their native tongue at home, thats fine, but don't expect to come here speaking Hindi and get a job as a doctor if you can't speak any English. It's got to be understood to immigrants that coming to America is a change in their life, not just moving to the Yankee land to get our free benefits and continue speaking their language.

Is non-English speaking immigrants really a problem? I have only met one person in my life who didn't understand a single word of English, and she was just in the country for a funeral. Ever immigrant I have ever met was capable of adapting to an English environment, so I'm not sure what the source of all these short fuses over language are coming from. Sociologically, most people pick up on a new language automatically if they're in that country long enough, so I don't think immigrants and speaking English is as big an issue as some make it out to be.

It's quite obvious that you do not live in Southern California.

Ya, because anyone who's lived there must share the same prejudices as you, right? Get over yourself.

--------------------

InvisibleHank, FTW
Looking for the Answer

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: debianlinux]
    #5830932 - 07/07/06 09:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

debianlinux said:
Quote:

alpharedecho said:
I hate "gang bangers"

I hate haters....... +1

--------------------
Capliberty:

"I'll blow the hinges off your freakin doors with my trips, level 5 been there, I personally like x, bud, acid and shroom oj, altogether, do that combination, and you'll meet some morbid figures, lol
Hell yeah I push the limits and hell yeah thats fucking cool, dope, bad ass and all that, I'm not changing shit, I'm cutting to to the chase and giving u shroom experience report. Real trippers aren't afraid to go beyond there comfort zone "

:rofl:

Edited by alpharedecho (07/07/06 09:54 AM)

OfflinexDuckYouSuckerx
xBannedx
 User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Asante]
    #5831285 - 07/07/06 12:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Wiccan_Seeker said:

I'd say that I have more of an inclination to be with and around people who look like me and share common cultural backgrounds than people who don't.
Quote:

Since the on-topic topic of this thread is your views on racism, would you care to comment on the statements made in the other thread, and the imagery surrounding it. Do you consider yourself to be a racist?

I'd say that I probably fit into the modern, Trotsky inspired definition, yes.
Quote:

Do you, in earnest, believe "non-whites" are made of the same quality stuff as "whites" are?

Rephrase.
Quote:

Segregation of the races worked for centuries, why fix it if it ain't broke? It's not in our best interest, it's in THEIR best interest, to come to our lands and milk our system. If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

--------------------
Unions are the bastions of the mediocre. - luvdemshrooms

OfflineEconomist
in training
 User Gallery

#5831829 - 07/07/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

xDuckYouSuckerx said:
Segregation of the races worked for centuries, why fix it if it ain't broke? It's not in our best interest, it's in THEIR best interest, to come to our lands and milk our system. If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

Have you just not read any history at all or are you choosing to ignore it?

When has a policy of isolationism EVER worked?

China in the year 1400 had better technology than Europe could ever DREAM of. Suddenly, they decided that they should take their technology and wall themselves up since the rest of the world is too primitive. This resulted in a nearly 300 year stagnation that they still haven't recovered from.

When Europe closed itself off from the Muslim world during the Dark Ages they completely missed out on several key advances and fell behind technologically. It took them centuries to recover.

When the United States decided to practice isolationism between the World Wars Germany surpassed it technologically.

Isolationism is NEVER a good idea.

As for "other races" developing functioning governments and technological advancements, THANK GOD THE JAPANESE MOVED HERE DURING THE 1980s! I really like my computer, my CD players, my DVDs, my small-style headphones, etc. Oh, and BTW, I'm pretty sure their government's functional.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

#5831861 - 07/07/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Segregation didn't work. It was simply retarded, what with "colored" bathrooms and drinking fountains and shit. It was puerile and childish, and was society's version of "cooties" basically.

--------------------

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
    #5831908 - 07/07/06 02:17 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd say that I have more of an inclination to be with and around people who look like me and share common cultural backgrounds than people who don't.

Wow, that sounds so stale and boring. :shrug:

If they are so equal, they can develop their own functioning government's, technological advances et al.

Maybe they could kill most of the native inhabitants of some land, put the rest in reservations, then pillage their natural resources and build a great nation on that. Sure.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Re: Just to clarify- My views on "racism" [Re: Diploid]
    #5831922 - 07/07/06 02:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

They took our derrya!

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #5831940 - 07/07/06 02:25 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

InvisibleFlop Johnson
Praise Skatballah
Male

Loc: TX
    #5831952 - 07/07/06 02:29 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

its good to know there are informative videos out there that teach equality, like this one.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale, Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale