Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCeeDro
Unknownpoet
Male
Loc: The Tampa Bay Area
Misinformation for only 35 cents a day (1$ on Sundays) !!!
    #5821872 - 07/04/06 11:16 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Police Pluck Patty Pickers from Pasture

The article

My favorite part was:

"The harvesters often boil the mushrooms into a sort of tea in hopes of reaching a psychedelic high, said Lt. Robert Sullivan of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office. "Then they drink this ghastly, disgusting stuff, and they sit around and they poison themselves."

From what the Lt. said, It sounds more like varnish than tea.

Thanks for the misinformation St. Petersburg Times! (I wonder if their weatherman lies to throw shroom-hunters off?)

--------------------
Up at Cody's camp I spent my days, oh.
With flat car riders and cross-tie walkers.
Old Cody, Junior took me over,
Said, "You're gonna find the world is smould'rin.
And if you get lost, come on home to Green River."

John Fogerty, 1969

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFlusH
Random person on Internet

Loc: Bizzaro World
Re: Misinformation for only 35 cents a day (1$ on Sundays) !!! [Re: CeeDro]
    #5823132 - 07/05/06 10:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Joiner said the thieves breach his fence as many as five times a week. This allows the cattle to get out, often with disastrous consequences. He said he once had to settle for $100,000 with a man who claimed one of Joiner's cows had gored him in the groin.

I grew up on a cattle farm, this farmer is full of shit!

This guy is just plane 'ole stupid, or just trying to blame his bad management of the farm on "tresspassers". He obviously is not electrifying his fence, which would prevent cattle from breaking threw and make people more carefull of crossing it. I do not believe that people crossing the fence would break it to the point where cattle could escape. People could climb over the fence, or if it were a wire fence, they could go under it. And if he were seriously worrying about it he would put up no tresspassing sign's. Or he could charge people 5 buck's an hour to legaly enter his land.

This sounds like a hype storey to get the locals worked up to try and change the local law's.

just my $.02

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Misinformation for only 35 cents a day (1$ on Sundays) !!! [Re: CeeDro]
    #5824117 - 07/05/06 03:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

CeeDro said:

"The harvesters often boil the mushrooms into a sort of tea in hopes of reaching a psychedelic high, said Lt. Robert Sullivan of the Pasco County Sheriff's Office. "Then they drink this ghastly, disgusting stuff, and they sit around and they poison themselves."

sounds more like diet coke.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Misinformation for only 35 cents a day (1$ on Sundays) !!! [Re: kotik]
    #5824471 - 07/05/06 05:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

where's the part where the farmer says "the government ought to sell these kid shrooms legally so they leave my land alone."

?

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: Usa
Re: Misinformation for only 35 cents a day (1$ on Sundays) !!! [Re: leery11]
    #5824520 - 07/05/06 05:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
where's the part where the farmer says "the government ought to sell these kid shrooms legally so they leave my land alone."

?

word :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract