Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies, Microscope, Scales, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Loc: Abilene, TX
Spore Syringes for Auction
    #582393 - 03/18/02 03:44 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I just listed 5 spore syringes on ebay if anyone wants to bid on them. 3 of them are Puerto Rican and 2 are Psylocybe Fanaticus (PF). I am starting them at $5 no reserve. I also made it a private auction.The link to my auctions is:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=andynaylor&sort=3&since=-1&page=1&rows=0

--------------------
WARNING chronicshroom will rip you off! Don't trade with him! I sent him 20 spore syringes and he never sent me anything.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Spore Syringes for Auction [Re: kb73]
    #582404 - 03/18/02 04:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

wrong forum.

InvisibleWondering
Stranger
    #582573 - 03/18/02 07:03 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Did you know your item infringes on eBay's policy of not listing drug paraphenalia... "Drug paraphernalia, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 863, may not be listed on eBay. Such paraphernalia includes all items that are primarily intended or designed for use in manufacturing, concealing or using a controlled substance"? Though it may not fit neatly under "glass pipes" and the like, eBay has consistently pulled p. cubensis auctions once they find them- prints and syringes. Why should anyone risk bidding on a syringe from someone unknown (3 posts) and silly enough to broadcast an auction that will be pulled for a TOS violation on a very conservative auction website like eBay?

Also, who would want to link their potential mushroom grow to a person with a shady conglomerate of purchases thru eBay in the past... hydroponic grow system maintenance supplies (TDS, light and pH metres, guano: growing marijuana perhaps? or other enthenogens...), mushroom paraphenalia and grow guides, left handed gun supplies, etc.- even if the auction made it thru the end?

"just wondering..."

Invisibleshaggymane
PHARMER

Loc: great white north
    #582684 - 03/18/02 09:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

hay how aboot Canada eh! do you ship to canada

Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Re: Spore Syringes for Auction [Re: Wondering]
    #582780 - 03/18/02 11:19 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I thought I'd try it after I saw a guy list two 7 day auctions for two Puerto Rican syringes on ebay and they ended with no problems and ebay didn't pull them.
Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm new. I've been here for several years. I just recently joined so I could post. In the past I just read but never posted anyting. Ihave seen several auctions for syringes end on ebay with no problems. "shady purchases"? Well, duh...not everything I bid on is for me. Who would bid on a bunch of growing stuff on ebay if they were using it? Some of those items were for other people. Sometimes I bid on items for other people that don't want the product traced to them. Or, sometimes I bid on an item that is really cheap for the purpose of reselling when I know it is worth more. Like for instance, the light and ph meter. I bought it with the buy it now, then turned around and resold it on ebay and more than doubled my money. And if you must know, the TDS meter and guano was for my brother, who is an avid gardener. Grow guides? I don't know what you're talking about there...I didn't buy any grow guides. Also, I stated in my auction that these were for research only, therefore, NOT intended or designed for use in manufacturing. These are perfectly legal, as you and I both know. If these fit under 21 USC 863, NO ONE would be able to sell them. Mushroom paraphenalia? I bought 3 glass pendants and a field guide. I go hunting for morels in the spring and bought the field guide so I could learn some new species that are safe to eat. Left handed gun supplies? I bought a holster...whoopee...since when is a holster (or a gun for that matter) a "shady purchase"? Oh wait...you left out another "shady purchase"! You forgot about the sunbeam digital scale. Which I bought for weighing my ebay packages so I don't have to guess a shipping price anymore. I also bought several hundred diamonds too...but that doesn't make me a jeweler.

--------------------
WARNING chronicshroom will rip you off! Don't trade with him! I sent him 20 spore syringes and he never sent me anything.

Offlinekb73
enthusiast
Re: Spore Syringes for Auction [Re: shaggymane]
    #582782 - 03/18/02 11:20 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

I'll ship anywhere the syringes are legal.

--------------------

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: Spore Syringes for Auction [Re: Wondering]
    #582815 - 03/19/02 12:12 AM (14 years, 8 months ago)

lol and you only have 3 posts too!!!!! ARE YOU JUST WANTING TO SEE YOUR AVATAR?

>>>who would want to link their potential mushroom grow to a person with a shady conglomerate of purchases thru eBay in the past... hydroponic grow system maintenance supplies (TDS, light and pH metres, guano: growing marijuana perhaps? or other enthenogens...), mushroom paraphenalia and grow guides, left handed gun supplies, etc<<<<

ive seen dried poppy pods make it thru ebay, opium poppie seeds too, so spores for RESEARCH shouldnt have any problems...and his ebay rating is A1, over 600, with 0 negatives i would be more comfortable buying from him, than a newbie who just wondered in and posted he had prints in the forums.
and your right, no one here would think of smoking ~~~GASPPPP~~ pot, or or buy/use any kind of paraphenalia lol besides, we dont grow shrooms THATS ILLEGAL dontcha know? we just look at em under microscopes and such, to study the pores, not manufacture, conceal or the use of a controlled substance

but i will say this since he is new here too, your taking a chance, gamble on a fiver, or put a few more bucks with it, and buy from one of our venders, that ya know is on the level.
( dude, not calling ya a theif, i would buy from ya, but if shit happens, i dont wanna hear "you said...." lol)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Hydroponics Supplies, Microscope, Scales, pH Test Strips

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum