Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineLloydChristmas
getting lost on purpose
Male User Gallery

Loc: atx
stories from the 4th
    #5822841 - 07/05/06 09:05 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I was with some friends drinkin and smokin last night.  We made our way to a dried up river bed out in BFE to shoot some fireworks.  No one had a flashlight so the only light we had was from the moon and peoples' lighters.  Very nice setting.

Anyways, some punk kids ride some four wheelers on the ridge overlookin the bed we were in and were throwin black cats and M-60's in our direction just to fuck with us.  We were stupid drunk and high at the time and didnt want to deal with this shit.

So me and a friend propped two tubes up so they were pointin at them,  and started launching artillery shells.  Which to my amazement were deathly accurate.  Explosions went up all around them and they were screamin like little girls.  When they tried to leave we had these bottle rockets on steroids that we sent after them.

Dont fuck with me when I have explosives. :cool:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabsolute zero
The Hero
Male User Gallery
Loc: 127.0.0.1
Re: stories from the 4th [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5822859 - 07/05/06 09:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LloydChristmas said:
So me and a friend propped two tubes up so they were pointin at them,  and started launching artillery shells.  Which to my amazement were deathly accurate.  Explosions went up all around them and they were screamin like little girls.  When they tried to leave we had these bottle rockets on steroids that we sent after them.

Dont fuck with me when I have explosives. :cool:

lol  :yourock:

I ended up watching the lightshow that the city put on for my amusement :smile: Fireworks + LSD == Amazing....

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: stories from the 4th [Re: absolute zero]
    #5823457 - 07/05/06 12:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

had a fun day..drugs, alcohol,nakedness and fireworks ... started off doing some white with friends.. went back home and took a nap.after the white wore off i popped  konopin and mellowed out nicely. went to my friends house to fire off 200 dollars in fireworks. that was fun until a neighbors threatened to call the cops. so we go inside and i enjoy a couple drinks. my one friend and i decided to smoke  a nice blunt... at this time I'm feeling REALLLY GOOD.

after the l my friend wasn't to head out. so we go to my house and chill with my neighbor... she helped me out with more klonopin and i helped her with k... it was the end of the bottle so i ended up Dion it with her... i took a giant rail along with another nice line and i was gooone!!!  it was funny because anytime i walked, gravity would stop me and i would go right to the floor. so my friend wanted to go home, but i wanted to party...

so after taking him home i go back to the party.. great call on my part because it was like a dance party inside. all the girls were dancing sexily and doing strip teases. at this time I'm feeling highly mellow so it was a good show..after dancing my one friend decides that she wants to suck my other friends tit!  after a while things wore down....

so everyone needed a ride. this one guy was trying to give my friend a ride to try to get with her... i knew what was going to happen so i intercepted her before it was too late. after i bring a packed car home, we end off the night smoking a nice blunt..

i had a great night. i went all out because i barely ever do. i know my limits and i played it safe. by the way, I'm still feeling those klonopins  :smile:

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
Re: stories from the 4th [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #5823584 - 07/05/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha.. that reminds me of a few summers ago... a couple of friends and i were driving through downtown CO springs when we passed through a bottle rocket fight on the street between what looked like a couple of frats.  bottle rockets were whizzing by us, and when one hit the car we decided we'd make a pass back through and show the kids w/ the bottle rockets what kind of fireworks we had...

we drove back through nice and slow and out of each back window tossed out a few of the artillery balls into the field where the bottle rocket fight was... it was liking tossing a hand grenade into a kid's BB gun fight.  the kids took off running for their porches screaming and cursing the whole way... definately good for a laugh. 

--

yesterday was really no different than any other day... smoked, hung out.. never made it to watch the fireworks.  I did get my tattoo worked on for about 4hrs... a few of those while slightly holed... that was an enjoyable experience, it was like i was tattooing myself.. no pain.. it was cool.

we bought the ingredients for jello shots but never got around to making them.. we'll have to do that this weekend.

:smile:

yos-

Offlinetactik
Too stoned forthis.
Male User Gallery
Re: stories from the 4th [Re: Yoschie99]
    #5824011 - 07/05/06 03:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

dosed for the first time, saw the fireworks, and walked around town all night.

Overall, pretty good.

--------------------
Terrapin!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom