Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use
    #5822764 - 07/05/06 08:08 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Like it says :laugh:

If you have used Salvia in the past or are still using it, and particularly if you did it many times, please go in detail or at length to tell us about your experiences and thoughts about the substance.

Here's a small questionnaire to give some structure if you'd like it, but don't feel limited by it in any way. Just cut and paste the code into your reply and fill in the blanks. The questions will show up bold.

Code:
[b]1..Do you still use?[/b]

[b]2..How often do you believe to have used?[/b]

[b]3..How did you take it, and how much did you take?[/b]

[b]4..What was the main effect it had on the short term?[/b]

[b]5..Did you have aftereffects outlasting the effect?[/b]

[b]6..How do you feel Salvia affected you?[/b]

[b]7..Would you class Salvia as an entheogen/visionary herb?[/b]

[b]8..Do you think the effects are on the whole positive, neutral or negative?[/b]

[b]9..Would you recommend "proper" use to others?[/b]

[b]10.Is there anything more you want to share?[/b]

[b]11.Would you be interested in growing a live plant?[/b]

[b]12.Do you in fact own a live plant?[/b]

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Asante]
    #5822797 - 07/05/06 08:34 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes, and though for years it has only just begun. I feel as confident that I would use it for the rest of my life as I am of mushrooms.

2..How often do you believe to have used?
Hard to say, I'd say between 25 and 50 times

3..How did you take it, and how much did you take?
Usually I take 10-40mg of "10x" smoked, but lately I've gotten into repeated dosing with 50-100mg of plain leaf. I have gotten more sensitive methinks because this works rather well. On occasion I chew fresh leaves, ten grams of fresh leaves (1.25gr dried) was HIGHLY impressive and I consider chewing the way to go if leaves are plenty.

4..What was the main effect it had on the short term?
Well, it causes a dreamlike state (eyes closed in darkness) with lots of symbolism, best resembling a lucid dream or a trance journey. It is far more "visionary" than the classic psychedelics because contact with entities is common even on low doses and you tend to get immersed into "worlds" of defined forms and shapes. You walk through forests and swim in lakes, instead of experiencing mostly kaleidoscopic color patterns.

5..Did you have aftereffects outlasting the effect?
Definitely! One to several days of elevated mood and inner peace, even after smoking tiny amounts. Even if you would not like the visionary state, you'd definitely like the peace that follows, if it's the subtle but insisting effect I experience. There is HIGH medicinal potential here as an antidepressant and possibly in anti-addictive therapy.

6..How do you feel Salvia affected you?
Beneficially! It advances my spiritual quest and exposes me to unusual states of consciousness that are interesting and educational. It by no means is a "recreational drug" though. The effects are often interesting instead of fun, and quite often too weird to be comfortable.

7..Would you class Salvia as an entheogen/visionary herb?
Most definitely! What Datura promises, but can't deliver due to extreme toxicity, Salvia delivers: an authentic shamanically useful trance journey, reliably induced in a relatively non-toxic way and without addiction/tolerance issues.

8..Do you think the effects are on the whole positive, neutral or negative?
If you use them with the right attitude in the right way, and to me that means LOW DOSES in the proper set and setting, it is uniquely positive. To the whole of humanity, posineutral.

9..Would you recommend "proper" use to others?
If the person is of sound mental and physical health and has the right attitude: with little hesitation.

10.Is there anything more you want to share?
It to me does not awake a desire to repeat its use, nor turns me off in a negative way. It literally effects the same degree of craving in me as a serving with brussels sprouts: tasty, but you don't obsess over it in the least.

11.Would you be interested in growing a live plant?
Absolutely.

12.Do you in fact own a live plant?
Yes. In a couple of tin cans I've put some potting soil, and in it grow a few rooted cuttings in my windowsill with not too much sunlight, watering whenever the leaves droop a bit. A few times a year I collect cuttings and clip leaves. The leaves dry to yield a few grams of dried leaf, and it breaks even with the needs of me and my closest tripping friends. The cuttings are pieces of stalk with two leaf nodes. I plunge the bottom node into moist potting soil and invert a glass on it for two weeks to form a mini-greenhouse to allow for rooting without wilting, this in indirect light. Afterwards I slowly ween them to low humidity by taking the inverted glass off more and more, until they are comfy with ambient moisture. The cuttings assure that my plants cycle, replacing old with new, and I make an effort to give cuttings to all who want them for entheogenic use (if responsible) or as a pretty houseplant.
It's that simple folks!

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleTrav
Stranger

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Asante]
    #5822834 - 07/05/06 08:59 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
I don't use Salvia anymore but I haven't counted out future use entirely.

I've used Salvia around 15 times I would guess.

I usually would take one hit of varying strength extracts, anywhere from 5x to 15x.

Very strange feelings and a good deal of confusion.

Not really

It made me realize how strange drugs can be.

Yes.

Neutral

I would recommend trying it to some, I would recommend not trying it to others.

Salvia is weird.

I would be more interested in growing Salvia then using it.

I don't, but would love to.  Send me a cutting somebody! :smirk:

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Trav]
    #5822984 - 07/05/06 10:01 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use? uh huh,

2..How often do you believe to have used? ~450 -500 times

3..How did you take it, and how much did you take? 1 or 2 dried leaves in a joint for a smooth one, or 350-450 micrograms impregnated into 30mmx50mm piece of cigarette paper in a chillum, for a dive into salviaspace.

4..What was the main effect it had on the short term? layering or intensification, prolonged lingering and enrichment, increased persistence or stickyness. all senses are subject to these characteristics including memory/thought.

5..Did you have aftereffects outlasting the effect? contemplative dissociation, normally, some envigorated tiredness, and if the experience was level five, it feels like the whole body had a good cry. 90% of the time I go for level4.

6..How do you feel Salvia affected you? as a person, it has improved my willingness to do things, work, chores, etc. also it gives me more perspective into the richness of others' experiences while I can only see their faces, I am reminded that everyone has raw experience and dreams happenning at the same time and I can practically see that the shadows of dreams in their faces as they walk around or drive their cars.

7..Would you class Salvia as an entheogen/visionary herb? yes, and it is not for everyone because not everyone wants to be a seer of the underpinnings of self, though everyone does love fairytales, and it is that as well in an unnexpected way.

8..Do you think the effects are on the whole positive, neutral or negative? +++ positive +++

9..Would you recommend "proper" use to others? rarely, and yet some are receptive or look like they might be.

10.Is there anything more you want to share? yes.

11.Would you be interested in growing a live plant? I do.

12.Do you in fact own a live plant? yes, the poor thing has been struggling for 3 years, I hope it continues.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Trav]
    #5823009 - 07/05/06 10:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Not on regular basis.

Six times.

Smoking. Over 2 hits of x10 extract, once. 0,5 g of x15 extract in four attempts. Half of a hit of x5 extract, once.

Astonishing visions.

Yes, usual afterglow.

It healed my soul, generally. Each vision gave me something unique. Unrevealed many esoteric secrets like how does it feel to die in few seconds and what happens next.

Definitely!

All at once!

I did it in the past but now I would give it only to those willing to try its powers.

It's the most powerful thing I can imagine - treat it with respect.

Of course!

No.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Kras]
    #5823047 - 07/05/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes.

20-30 times

Smoked 13x extract. 1/10th to 1/5th grams.

Powerful psychedelic experience.

In a scared, shaking voice, "What the hell just happened?"

Difficult to say. It was more weird than anything. Definitely a learning experience.

Absolutely

Neutral

That is not for me to decide.

Salvia is weird.

I love growing things, and Salvia divinorum is at the top of my list.

Unfortunately, no.

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Lysergic_Milkman]
    #5823071 - 07/05/06 10:44 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Very rarly

5-10 times

chewing fresh leaves, tried from 6 pairs to 14 pairs

Visionary but confusing

not really

Not much of importance.

of course its an entheogen

For me, neutral

sure.

nope

I have one

Yes, I have 6 salvia plants growing

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

Offlinepalmersc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Arkansas
    #5823262 - 07/05/06 11:35 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
yes
~ 60 times
used extracts until i found a good deal on a kilo of leaf. now the quid method is my preferred method using about 10 leaves. although not efficient, i get more out of the experience.
it sneaks up on me and it's very strange yet familiar. using the quid method, i am usually confronted with a choice. either join or remain a spectator.
i usually fall asleep and wake up well rested and alert.
it has fueled my curiosity. it is humbling and has a good sense of humor.
yeah
positive
yes
i am no longer as certain, yet the unknown has a very peaceful vibe to it.
definitely
nope

OfflineQuoiyaien
><<<<0>>>><
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: palmersc]
    #5824754 - 07/05/06 06:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Yes

100-150 times

Pinch of 10x in a regular glass pipe

Gave me a nice glimpse of another world. For a brief moment, I knew what it actually felt like to be water.  This lasted for a few days after the experience, but after that it became overly conceptual.

Nothing along the lines of perma-tracers or anything.  Just more of a sense of well being, like the separation between myself and the universe became less rigid.   

It helped me approach all lifes un-predictable situations with much more fluidity.  It seems to lend a sense of transparency to my waking state.  I have mellowed as a result.

Definitely.  I have met the "Lady" on many occasions.  On my third trip, she appeared to me after smoking 3 large hits of plain leaf out of a gravity bong.  The walls started growing leaves, and when I closed my eyes, she came out of the void and started waiving.  In this particular instant, she looked like a female form of the Jolly Green Giant. 

Positive. 

To some I would.  I have introduced her to many of my friends, and during one of my trips in the same sitting, I got the approval of Lady salvia to be doing so.  She was happy that I was giving the experience away without asking for anything in return. 

Salvia is like stepping through the "wardrobe" of the mind, and into a fantasy world where I can just as easily be a bicycle spoke as I can be water. 

I would love to.

No, but I have found a good source for cuttings, and will be getting one growing shortly. 

:heart: Peace :heart:

:hippie:

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

#5824793 - 07/05/06 06:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Yes.  :laugh:

I use salvia almost daily.

I usually smoke one bowl, probably around 1/5 gram

I use it for yogic stretching; deep breathing.  The salvia allows me to see my body as an extension of that which is around me, and lets me really hone in on the signals my body is sending me as I stretch and breathe.

The afterglow usually lasts for a long time for me; I like to smoke some weed to enhance this effect.

"Affected"... hmmm... not sure about that.  I use it in a spiritual context.  I believe the entities I have come into contact with, archetypal in some sense, have been helpful in meditation, introspection, yoga.  The cumulative effect could be described as 'positive'.  :smirk:

Absolutely visionary!  It is, for me at least, an entheogen under the dictionary.com definition: that is, "any substance, such as a plant or drug, taken to bring on a spiritual experience".

Positive.

Absolutely, and I do so frequently.

Salvia is perhaps one of the most "off-putting" entheogens; new users, particularly those who are not using it in the context of spirituality, often find it to cause serious discomfort, both physically and mentally.  My first experiences with salvia led me to think of its effects as pointless and either annoying or downright agonizing. 

With time, I think salvia can be as revelatory as any major psychedelic; like mushrooms, it can be a harsh teacher, and doses that are too high can yield confusion with no spiritual insight.  Patience is key with this mystical herb!

I would love to have a live plant!  I use 20x from IAmShaman now, but would love to cultivate a fresh, glorious divinorum specimen.  :laugh:

'Fraid not.  :frown:

Great poll!  I love hearing about others' salvia experiences, and was thinking about posting a general thread like this.  I haunt the Psychedelic Experience subforum looking for new salvia trip reports.

:heart: :sun:

OfflineMurit
The kid withkaleidoscopeeyes
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The Colorful Nether
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Lion]
    #5824903 - 07/05/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes. Regularly.

easilly over 500

Smoked via water-pipe, and 1 bowl full.

Varies...Often the experience is different depending on what people I'm with and where I am. Though the most common sight for me is to be able to see the silver cord that connects my spirit to the rest of the universe. (Yes...this is really what I believe it to be.)

Again...varies. Though when I do have them, they only consist of a mild tingling sensation on the skin.

I think it helped put me in more direct contact with the spiritual universe around me.

Without Question.

Rather neutral, really. I've seen things on it that have both frightened as well as amazed me.

I would. It can be an eye-opening experience.

Not really...

I would be, and am.

I have 4 fully grown plants, as a matter of fact.

--------------------
"Halucinogens produce severe
and violent reactions..
..in those who have never tried them."
- Terence McKenna

Edited by Murit (07/05/06 07:12 PM)

OfflineTANZWUT
Paranoid Hermit

Loc: Dante's Inferno
    #5824936 - 07/05/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?yeah if i was in the mood
2..How often do you believe to have used?once in a blue moon
3..How did you take it, and how much did you take? god i never remember how much. i have tried 10x, 15x, and 50x. we normally smoked it in a bong.
4..What was the main effect it had on the short term? utter confusion and total loss of self. visually everything looks flat like a picture with distorions that usually corrolate to the pulling sensations that are felt on my arms and legs. also normally insane laughter or total silence.
5..Did you have aftereffects outlasting the effect? felt a bit wonky after, i think it is more the reflection of what has just happened
6..How do you feel Salvia affected you? oh yes, but it cannot work sometimes which is a bit shit.
7..Would you class Salvia as an entheogen/visionary herb? yes to an extent, it is easiest to class it as that
8..Do you think the effects are on the whole positive, neutral or negative? all
9..Would you recommend "proper" use to others? what do you mean proper use? like use a bong and inhale? or like going it all the time? i would say yes to the first and no to the second. getting that fucked up even for short periods regularly cant be good for you. plus if you do hit hafter hit i find it gets stronger and you need less to get an effect.
10.Is there anything more you want to share? yeah salvia is the most intense experiance i have ever had. it is like being thrown into a level 5 trip for a few seconds and then slowly coming back. also if you are already fucked the intense trip will last up to 45 min, seen a few mates totally freak out when they have mixed lots of pills and salvia. also i have never had strong visuals on it my self, however the mental effects are like tripping.
11.Would you be interested in growing a live plant? yes
12.Do you in fact own a live plant? i will soon when i get my cutting
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
Just another freak in the freak kingdom.

OfflineJfisher
fungusaficionado
 User Gallery

Loc: Sealand
    #5824945 - 07/05/06 07:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Rarely, a couple times a year at most.

About 5 times.

First few times, I used a 20x extract.  Since then, I've used a weaker extract.

Very confusing, forgot who I was/where I was, lots of very blurry visuals.

About an hour long afterglow, just a floaty relaxed feeling.

It was my first strong psychedelic, so it shattered my closed minded perspective of reality.

Absolutely!

I always have horrible trips on salvia, but the outcome is always good.

Depends on the person.

Nothing that hasn't already been said.

Definitely

Nope, no cuttings :frown:

--------------------
Any information written above is purely fictional.
Any images do not belong to the owner of this account.

InvisibleBobHumboldt
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#5825096 - 07/05/06 07:57 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Yes, not every day. Every two to three days.

Maybe 50 times.

Quid -- haven't had much luck with quids, though. Usually, I smoke homegrown leaves, or home-made enhanced (3-4x) leaves.

I've never done a heavy dose, never done 10x. Haven't broken through. Usually, for me, it induces some interesting perceptions of the way in which energy flows and propogates through matter. Sometimes, the distortion of space ripples like a brook flowing over large boulders. The effects are extremely interesting at a low/moderate dose.

Sometimes I think it makes me a little bit cranky, but overall, I think it is a wonderful anti-depressant.

Salvia has changed my outlook on life, especially plant life. I relate to plants differently than I did before I found Salvia.

I believe Salvia is on a par with Teonanacatl, or with Soma (Amanita Muscaria).

Positive. For me, very positive. Unfortunately, the "powers that be" will probably end up making the herb illegal as a result of Internet publicity, and the actions of the "thrill seekers" who constantly brag about their 20x "breakthroughs".

Yes. I would recommend it to people who are mature enough to use it, in a responsible way (i.e., in private, in a way that does not harm others.)

I'm glad to see Shroomery Members talk about this herb. Salvia is awesome.

I love my Salvia plants. Eight so far, and three cuttings in water.

Baby Salvia

Yes. Although using Salvia is not habit forming, GROWING SALVIA plants is habit forming, for me  :laugh:. It's so easy to take cuttings, and the plants are beautiful. Digital photography cannot begin to capture the beautiful greens and blue/greens in the Salvia Divinorum leaves. And they grow great under cheap-ass fluorescent lights, too!

Teen-Age Salvia.

Peace.

Edited by BobHumboldt (07/05/06 09:26 PM)

Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

#5825251 - 07/05/06 08:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes. :smile:

A little more than five.  I have only started using substances other than weed for about the last month.

I have always smoked it in a water bong.  First time i did it, i smoked .5 grams of 10x.  All the other times i used a combination of dry leaf + pinch of 10x.

Instant ego loss, incredibly vivid auditory and visual hallucinations.

No.

I do not feel i have done it enough to learn anything life changing from it, but it certainly has made me interested in continuing to use, as well as using other psychedelics. 

Of course. :smile:

I have always had positive experiences, but i can see how some would consider them to be neutral or even negative.

Yes.

Respect it.  Definitely not a party drug, and it isn't like shrooms or acid where it affects your current world, really.  When you smoke Salvia, you are in a new dimension.  If for some reason you decide to look around, everything will look completely alien and foreign.

Yes!

No. :frown:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: avapxia]
    #5825407 - 07/05/06 09:27 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Of course, but like once every month or two.

20+, too many weird experiences to have/want to remember.

Usualy I will take a quid, 0.5 for a light buzzing ride, or 1.2grams+ for a wild time. Or some regular smoked leaf does me wonders, but I enjoy the quid much more.

reality = mashed potatoes

not much of an afterglow for me, though some of the images still flash through my mind in rememberance throughout the next few days. nothing out of ordinary for any experience really.

Feel or know?
It opened me up to new ways of thinking, and helped me let go of material objects I once thought to make me happy.

Definately. Very entheogenic and VERY visionary, especialy when smoked, damn.

I see more positives than negatives, and I find it to be quite useful.

To a warrior, yes. To a brainwashed eejit conformist, no.

I have a wedgie.

Definately!

Not yet, senselessrebel will be sending me one soon!

OfflineFalseAlternative
Stranger
Male

#5825456 - 07/05/06 09:41 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes. I did some salvia yesterday out of a homemade bong. Thank you Dr. Flores for the lovely chamber you unwittingly provided.  :smirk:
5-10 times. Not much, mainly because my experiences have been very sub-par.
Ebay 5x extract, through a homemade bong, water included. I did a lot more than recommended from erowid, but nothing really came of it. Did all the deep hits, held it in for a while. Meh.
Drunken feeling, with plenty of stumbling around. Energetic feeling. Once, I was able to produce slight visuals. The posters in my room were breathing and my light fixture swirled.
Not really. There wasn't a whole lot of any after effects.
Uh... it didn't really affect me much. It wasn't a really mind-blowing experience, so it hasn't affected my life, other than the fact that it helped hone my bong-building skills.  :laugh:
From my experience, it would probably have the amount of vision as Sunday mass. But from what other people have mentioned, I'd class it as a visionary herb.
Positive. It was fun for me, kinda just as something to distract me from day to day life for an hour.
Definately. Proper use of any non-harmful plant is always recommended.
I was disappointed with my experiences, and I tried people. I tried. But here's my suggestion: don't buy ebay salvia.
I did.
I used to own a live plant. Then it died. Hahaha

--------------------
"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind"
-Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

OfflineBlueVelveeto
Stranger
    #5825612 - 07/05/06 10:18 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I've used it a total of three times... The first time was plain leaf in a bowl... I was outside and it was righly four in the morning.. I fealt like I was being pulled backwards by some outside force... and everything I looked at had what looked like a layer of stone over it... not any mindfuck really... just physical effects... second time I was on a high dose of dxm and it just seemed like a good idea... no effects whatsoever to note... and the third time I was with my girlfriend and my best friend and we were in a kitchen in the day time and we passed atound two or three bowls of 20X... and noone fealt anything whatsoever... I believe the reason nothing was fealt the last two times had directly to do with the set and setting... I plan to expiremnt a little more here in the near future.. I have some grammage of extract on the way... my advice to people is to respect the plant to the absolute fullest and wait till it's dark... or preferebly in the wee hours of morning to get full effects... prepare for salvia just as much as you prepare for any other psychadelic...

Alonzo

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: BlueVelveeto]
    #5827003 - 07/06/06 09:15 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

good thread... carry on :tongue:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Simisu]
    #5837747 - 07/09/06 01:52 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
No, I just smoked some a couple hours ago and I think it will be my last experience ever. It is really confusing and unplesant for me. Before I even exhaled I was in "Salvia Land" and I had completely forgoten that I had even smoked salvia. On one side of me I was surrounded by these giant people, I could only see them from the waist up and the had no hands and they wanted me to clean a stain from a red jersey or something. I wanted to escape this place and feeling to I got up and ran to the door. When I grabed the door handle there was the crazy sensation in my forarm like my skin was a costume and there was a zipper unzipping it there.
Once I opend the door and stepped inside I realized I was at my house and that I had just smoked salvia and I just escaped salvia land.

Salvia I way to crazy and confusing for me. If I had known that I was high on salvia, it wouldn't have been that bad, but I totaly forgot I just smoked something and I had no idea what was going on.

--------------------

OfflineCompass
Ancient Light

Loc: The Border of Reality
    #7328451 - 08/24/07 01:12 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?2..How often do you believe to have used?3..How did you take it, and how much did you take?
Quote:

I still use, but my last time was a while ago and I never know when I might feel like it. I think I've had 3 notable experiences so far. I always choose the quid method from hydrated leaves, with a proper mouth cleaning and holding for 15-40 minutes. 1 g when I don't want to lose control. 2.5 g the first time sent me for a real 2 hour trip. I'm cautious when I don't have a sitter, so the last times have been low-doses in my bed, leading into dreamland.

Quote:

Small short-term amnesia. Loss of body. Loss of time. Vivid, vibrant colors. Warmth. Rhythmic forces moving my body. Uncoordinated movement. Feeling another presence. Expansion of imagination and shift in perception, especially perception of body.

Quote:

Clarity, well-being, and purpose, with a possible lessening of the height of emotional cycles. Strong for the next few days.

6..How do you feel Salvia affected you?7..Would you class Salvia as an entheogen/visionary herb?8..Do you think the effects are on the whole positive, neutral or negative?
Quote:

Showed/allowed me to find important lessons. Appreciation for entheogens and desire to learn more. Pretty amazing for my first choice entheogen.

Quote:

I want to share with everyone, especially the quid method. I feel like anybody can handle it, with the knowledge and a good set/setting.

Quote:

No, I probably will be lazy unless the government prohibits its use.

--------------------
nystagmus dopamine guru inverted pop culture love scars of sorrow fleshy synesthesia hippie farts perpetual tinnitus
Reclaim the Swastika!

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#7328745 - 08/24/07 05:54 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes.

Once a month or less.

Smoked leaves and extracts. Between one toke of leaves and two tokes of x15 extract.

Astonishment.

Afterglow. Healed soul.

Numerous lessons. Some that I understand, some that I don't.

Ofcourse!

Depends.

No.

It's not a drug.

Yes.

Yes.

--------------------
enjoy life!

Edited by Kras (08/24/07 05:55 AM)

Invisiblemaggotz

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: Kras]
    #7329262 - 08/24/07 10:08 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes.

As often as i feel like, but haven't done it for over a month i think.

smoked extract, either 6x or 10x.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!11! :psychsplit: i was absolutely amazed.

Extremely relaxed and peaceful for the rest of the day and sometimes a few days after.

Made me question my perception of reality like i had never done before.

Hell yeah.

For me it has all been positive.

If they wanna try salvia i have no problem with it as long as they don't call it the lamest substance ever when it kicks their ass.

at the moment, no.

Yes.

No.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: maggotz]
    #7329376 - 08/24/07 10:46 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
yup
600 one toke sessions to level 4or5
usually 350mics salvinorin on tiny piece of cigarette paper in a tiny pipe - regular bic lighter flame
all impressions are enhanced, extended through time, layered and richer, space is compounded and bigger etc.
smoother body feeling, some extra awareness of thoughts echoing or lingering
positively
definitely
positive
depends on whom we are discussing, not for everyone at all.
frame stacking and matrioshka, and entities etc.
yes I am
yes i do.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineAngered Roach

#7329394 - 08/24/07 10:52 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
Yes.

Not enough. :laugh:

Smoking.  I've never measured the stuff.  I just pack a bowl and go flying.

Numbing of the entire body, reduced coordination, heightened heart rate, anxiety, intense visuals, out of body like experiences (I often feel like i've gone somewhere else on the drug), and looking like a dopey motherfucker to everybody else.

If you smoke by yourself, that last one isn't an issue, of course. :laugh:

Only on superdoses.  My first time, I was still pretty tripped out even when I came down.  Felt like I was being followed and such.  Usually it wears off once it's down, however.

Salvia was the drug that showed me what the wonderful world of hallucinogens has to offer.  Learning to deal with the anxiety of the trip has taught me to better deal with anxiety in general.  Especially in regards to tripping.

Yes.

For me, positive.  Not for most other people, though.

I would reccomend everybody to at least try it once, and decide whether or not they would go back for more.

Nah.

Yes.

No.

InvisibleTripityDooDaDay
Prick
Male User Gallery

#7329500 - 08/24/07 11:29 AM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?

Yes

No idea. Far more than 100 times.

I usually smoke 20x. I've tried stronger but find it harder to gauge. I've tried weaker and that's fine but I prefer to smoke less and get more. Plain leaf is OK for mild effects but still have to smoke more in quantity than I like to. I don't like the slow come up of quid. I prefer the instant immersion of smoking extract.

Words never really do this part justice. Complete dissociation from normal everyday reality as previously perceived. Suddenly found myself in what at first appeared to be an utterly alien reality that yet had a feeling of having always been there just at a different frequency or something. Experiences have varied over time and include trips to other times, becoming merged with both 2d and 3d, inanimate as well as living things. Living the life of other people in varying times complete with their memories etc... Varying contact with far advanced entities. Often upon return I feel that I'm only temporarily returning to the normal everyday reality knowing that what was experienced during the trip is the true place we exist. I feel like we and everything we normally perceive are all just a part of a conscious and purposeful endeavor perpetrated by other entities in which we are raised or developed in the everyday reality much like we do with our crops in the fields.

Some of the less significant effects include a twisting or pulling sensation to the right. Tingly or gritty sensation all over. Sensation of wind blowing. Varying levels of OEVs and CEVs.

The first couple of times I used it I felt very euphoric and energetic yet content for about 2 days. After a few experiences with it stopped having after effects. Also the first time I couldn't seem to completely come down until I took a nap. That first time was very heavy dose.

b]6..How do you feel Salvia affected you?

It expanded on concepts previously alluded to by other psychedelic experiences. I guess you could say it open my mind a bit more.

Certainly.

Positive for me.

Yes and I do.

There is a lot more to be said about Salvia than I have the time or patience for at the moment. I will say this quickly. I think salvia is perhaps one of the most valuable consciousness expanding substances we have available now. It can take you as far as anything else I know of and farther than most. It does so in a short amount of time allowing these experiences to be worked very liberally into most anyones schedule with the least interference of everyday life. It does so very safely having no physical effects that could cause harm to hardly anyone thus making the experience possible for more people.

Yes

I currently have 7 plants and am about to take 2 more cuttings from them.

OfflineFoodOfTheGods
worst poster onthe boards

Loc: south
Re: Salvia Divinorum -- give us an overview or retrospective of your use [Re: TripityDooDaDay]
    #7330071 - 08/24/07 02:47 PM (16 years, 6 months ago)

1..Do you still use?
only a few times

i smoked it. first time was 40x and the other two times was 20x

first time i got nothing but a headache. the other two were just super

mild headache

i dont think it did, all that happened was a short trip like state

never had a vision off the stuff so no, not personally

so far neutral but hopefullt that will change

yes?

id share these nachos im eating, cause these 'chose are the tits.

sure

no

--------------------
The DEA's the Joker, the FDA's the joke, and the joke is on the USA.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order