Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

Loc: Milky Way Galaxy
SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby!
    #5822706 - 07/05/06 07:00 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Aloohoo. Well. I had one phat batch of cambodians a coupla weeks back. Took 15 sporeprints on a single sheet of projector slide plastic (you know those transparent slides the profs use at oono!versity... Furdyrmawr.... Anyways. So i got me little hepa filter and a gas mask (and swim goggles since i really nuke the air with swimming pool chlorine in handmister(pumpaction) with warm water...
and meegoodness, made a 4% honeywater solution which I only boiled for like 15 minutes or so... anyways. So I toss in 15 sporeprints into 500 ml of 4% honeywater solution. I have NEVER SEEN SO MANY SPORES FLOAT ANYWHERE< WOAWH.
Its awesome. I made 16 heywater spore syringes, LOADED with spores. Have been injecting like a nuttah. And I still have over 10 syringes left and another about 12 sporeprints for another SUPERDENSE liquid innoculant batc, oh yeah and I have several gallons of liquid innocalt now. It can be done. it aint that hard. Its a pity i dont have a single shroom at the moment.
just liquid innoclant cos its cold here ... which is fine.
twas awesome now i got the hang of it, i dont feell like i hang anymore. at least nothing buts me nuts. hehehe :cool: :heart:
You can do it. Its just... mmm. it takes time to master it. like any ol art, and then its so simple. just had to say that... :smile: I feel like a callous thug, me so good at the throughput technique. me teknik finally fulfilled... :smile: THANKS SHROOMERY!!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleUnderNose
all out of bubble gum
 User Gallery

Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Shampioenier]
    #5822719 - 07/05/06 07:17 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

15 prints at once :crazy: there should be a lot of genetic diversity in that batch
any signs of growth yet dude, did you let the LC germinate and grow before you started to inoculate things

--------------------
LAGM 2.022

:dna::dna:

Edited by UnderNose (07/05/06 07:21 AM)

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Shampioenier]
    #5822855 - 07/05/06 09:13 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

lol

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

OfflineEraserhead
Lost Soul
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: royer]
    #5822951 - 07/05/06 09:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Sounds like someone needs to step away from the mushrooms for a minute....or few hours...

--------------------

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Eraserhead]
    #5823072 - 07/05/06 10:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

yep sure does

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

OfflineSickShroomer
Retired Shroom Master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: royer]
    #5823417 - 07/05/06 12:23 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

SO the spore colinize in the syringes?? Wow cool WAy t oget greath growth!!!

--------------------
Going to miss the PNW gatherings.

I'm not here trying to make anyone feel stupid or to make myself feel good by putting ppl down. I am just here to help fellow shroomerites in there grows. I do this to keep my own knowledge fresh, and to help everyone succeed!

OfflineYamidude
Stranger

Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: SickShroomer]
    #5823439 - 07/05/06 12:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i'd find a nice outdoor area and innoc about half and acre with that. Can you imagine a true Sea of Shrooms?

OfflineOatman2000
-=Outa Space=-
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Planetary Nebula
Trusted Cultivator
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Yamidude]
    #5823461 - 07/05/06 12:39 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i have read that passage about 3 times now and i still don't know what's going on?

you put 15 sporeprints into 16 syringes? of honey water?

but you didn't let the spores germinate and grow myc first?

I got 800 Ml of LC with 2 cc's of spores.... i think your ratio's need a serious ajustment.

--------------------
Spawning to COIR
:thumbup:  My Chocolate Recipe
WBS QUART SPAWN JAR PREPERATION
----------------------------

4-PO-DMT; 4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethltryptamine

OfflineYamidude
Stranger

Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Oatman2000]
    #5823491 - 07/05/06 12:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Oatman2000 said:
i have read that passage about 3 times now and i still don't know what's going on?

you put 15 sporeprints into 16 syringes? of honey water?

but you didn't let the spores germinate and grow myc first?

I got 800 Ml of LC with 2 cc's of spores.... i think your ratio's need a serious ajustment.

it sounds more like he made a huge amount of spore solution for syringes, but who knows.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: Yamidude]
    #5823536 - 07/05/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

He is makeing a none important mistake.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisibleshobimono
Why?
Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: mikeownow]
    #5826274 - 07/06/06 01:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You made 15 prints and then used 15 prints but somehow still have 12 prints left?!?
and you your 500ml expanded in volume to several gallons?
You should call this the SUPA MULTIPLYING TRICK

Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: SUPA LIQUID CULTURE TRICK. yeah baby! [Re: shobimono]
    #5826509 - 07/06/06 03:31 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

that is some far out shit. this girl/dude was shrooming so hard she figured out a way to make 15 prints, use them all, yet have 12 unused prints. its dark magic i say!

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

NO!!! listen! [Re: beatnicknick]
    #5826669 - 07/06/06 05:26 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I took 500 ML (about a pint) of water, added 20 ml honey, boiled it 15 mintues, then scraped 15 sporeprints into that. That is a lot of spores in 500 ml trust me. I sucked out about 16 spore syringes from that. So its loaded with the honeywater and spores. Its winter here I dont have heating equipment, its germinated but not really growin its purdy cold here now. But that RATE OF inoculation (HIGH SPORE MASS THE BOTTOM OF THE JAR WAS LIKE BLACK FROM ALL THE SPORES. IS TO GUARANTEE SUPER SUCCESS I HAVE HAD ENOUGH TROUBLE WITH STUFF. MAN THESE ARE THE MOST POTENT CAMBODIANS I HAVE EVER HAD JUST ONE LIL SHROOM AND I WAS WAHOOOO LISTNIN TO SKAZI SHAWEEHOAWHAOWHOWOWOHAW...
no no no

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

Re: NO!!! listen! [Re: Shampioenier]
    #5826672 - 07/06/06 05:27 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

and no, I squirted a little bit of some syringe into gallons of other water... How hard is that to comprehend. sorry if not explain properly... But its guaranteed with that much spores that the bottom of the liquid culture jar goes black its so much spores. fuck bacteria. i got enough spoireprints to do this, so there.
2000 % contam proof.

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

#5826674 - 07/06/06 05:29 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

haha. No I got another 12 prints from the same batch that I havent put in any liquid innoculant jar at all. I still have to use up these several gallons of LC before using those other 12 prints. and by that time I will have thousands of sporeprints. hahahuhaha. And YES I WILL BE INNOCULATING FIELDS AND FIELDS AND FIELDS AND FIELDS EVERYWHERE. I WILL HAVE AN ENTIRE SWIMMING POOL OF INNOCULANT. I WILL MAKE A CUBENSIS PLAGUE IN MY AREA.

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
    #5826723 - 07/06/06 06:16 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

HIGH SPORE MASS THE BOTTOM OF THE JAR WAS LIKE BLACK FROM ALL THE SPORES. IS TO GUARANTEE SUPER SUCCESS

A big "spore mass" is not a guarantee of any kind of success, aside from the guarantee that you may have just wasted many many spores.

G/L with whatever it is your trying to do. Sounds....i n t e r e s t i n g .  :tongue:

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

Re: NO!!! listen! [Re: Cubenisseur]
    #5826767 - 07/06/06 07:07 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Mmm yeah well everything else is good. MORE SPORES MEANS FASTER COLONIZATION. THE PRINCIPLE IS PRETTY SIMPLE.
I LOVE THOSE CLOUDS OF YOURS

OfflineShampioenier
Storm in aTeaCup
 User Gallery

#5826773 - 07/06/06 07:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

thanks for pullin my leg, nick nick. Could do with a little yoga...

Offlinejohnuk
Strangerlove
    #5826816 - 07/06/06 07:30 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

A swimming pool of goodness!

I've been making up some big 4L bottles of LC out of spare prints just for the fun of experimenting. I'm trying to see if I can get shrooms without any kind of special gear (pressure cooker / syringes etc).

I thought I'd approach it differently, rather than by working with absolutes like you do with sterilised jars, just try to get there using more qualitative numbers - as happens in nature.

Your projector sheet size 'print' seems like a good idea since a single print only seems to go so far in these volumes. The next batch I get I'll try mixing at least a couple of prints in. Makes you really appreciate dark prints - specially when they're so easy to make (just leave the shroomies alone for 24h). Maybe it'd be worth doing this with a strain that drops a whole load of spores from a big cap.

I also made up some jars of varying sugar strength just to check what the best is for the spores I have - some of the LCs on here look very dark considering 3 - 4%.

I became curious about this after someone made a post asking about how they might inoculate an entire field - or a large area anyways.

I guess, if you're involved and can do so, it'd be easiest to inoculate a big pile of a manure / compost just before it's churned into the field - as was suggested in the other thread.

One problem is the amount of liquid in LC. When you add huge volumes of it to compost it, obviously, turns it into soup and you have to find some way of letting the water drain away whilst leaving behind the mycelium. I found you could do it real easily with a plant pot drilled for drainage and filled with compost. Gently pour in the LC so that you have a big mess and then wait for the water to go through, leaving behind the mycelium - the compost acts like a big filter cake. You could then mix that into a larger volume of compost / manure before it's spread onto the final area.

Misting would be with a hose. :wink:

OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
Re: NO!!! listen! [Re: johnuk]
    #5826823 - 07/06/06 07:32 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I LOVE THOSE CLOUDS OF YOURS

Thanks! :smile:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds