Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting.
    #5814210 - 07/02/06 11:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Check out my interview with Marc Emery
:smirk:
Interview with Marc Emery

I started the day with multiple solar bowls...and I got sum`head in da showa :smile: :thumbup: :sun:

However...

I wish I would have left a little sooner, and I wish I didnt listen to my little bros friends, as I knew which bus to take, and because I followed them, I arrived late.

The smoke was thick quite thick. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Even in the open air.

A pretty girl I know, helping "push" the herb, how could I resist.......

I was given a free pot cookie moments after arriving, and although most of my good friends were either skipping this rally, or busy,I quickly found lots of peolple I know, and began blazing profusely.

Solar bowls and joints, ALL DAY  :laugh: , and 2 pot cookies.
:bigblunt: :gethigh: :bigblunt: :bongload: :bouncysmoke:

I havent been this stoned in some time.

I picked up 3 kinds of pot while I was out there, and then on the way home I picked up an once of ORGANIC pot. :drooling:

I got an arms worth of Raffle tickets and I still didnt win anything, and yet I got up when a ticket 2 numbers away from mine was called................... I just wanted the Cannabis tincture so bad.
:frown:

No longer should we be a subculture,everyday is a pot rally, and lets overgrow Vancouver.
a VERY cool video......
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q15WN7NP

MORE soon, a short interview with Captin Cannabis, speeches,funny stuff........ and more pics............

SOON.

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (07/03/06 12:53 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLeanin
Student of theIron Game
 User Gallery
Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #5814225 - 07/02/06 11:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Damn man, looks like a good time.

Is this in amsterdam or what?

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Leanin]
    #5814239 - 07/03/06 12:03 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd guess BC.

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Leanin]
    #5814240 - 07/03/06 12:04 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

NO, its Vancouver.  (BC, Canada)
:laugh:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #5814369 - 07/03/06 12:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Bump!

Just added another video :smile:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#5814497 - 07/03/06 01:41 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

BUMP!

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #5814510 - 07/03/06 01:45 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

What's a solar bowl?

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #5814527 - 07/03/06 01:57 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Smoking Cannabis with a magnifying glass, if you havent tried it you should, cause  there is nothing sweeter. :drooling:

Solar Bowls
by Jason King (01 Aug, 1999)

Smoking up with sunlight is the purest way to go!

There is a way to ingest cannabis that is healthier, tastier, and more ecologically sound than smoking using a butane lighter. No, I'm not referring to vapourizing, although the effects can be pretty similar. I am speaking of solar puffing: using the sun and some type of magnifying lens to smoke the herb.

The process is simple: instead of a lighter, use a magnifying glass! By positioning the lens at the right spot between the bowl and the sun, you can smoke your herb without inhaling the nasty butane chemicals associated with lighters.

Hold a lighter near your ear and press the fuel button. Hear that? That's the sound of chemicals that would normally be directed right to your lungs within a gush of ganja smoke. Smell it... pretty nasty, huh? And that's just the butane. Have you ever noticed the little puff of smoke that appears after you flick a lighter? That's the flint burning, and it is highly toxic. Much of this smoke is entering your lungs with the flick of a lighter, and it continues kicking out this toxic smoke for quite a few seconds. I bet that the butane and flint smoke inhaled by most ganja smokers does much more physiological damage than the herb itself.

There are many more benefits to smoking the solar way. First and foremost is taste. Once you've done your first solar bong-hit, you will never want to use a lighter again. The experience of inhaling pure ganja smoke is quite beautiful. Many people say that they had no idea marijuana could taste so great!

This becomes even more obvious near the end of the bowl, when things normally start tasting a bit schwaggy. A bowl that hasn't had gobs of butane repeatedly sucked over it burns clean and tasty to the end. Once you get the hang of it, you can get green hits right up to the last toke.

Also, by moving the beam of sunlight around the surface of the nugget at the right speed, you can actually vapourize the bud very effectively. (Vapourizing releases the THC vapours without actually burning the bud, a huge health benefit.)

Another benefit of solar puffing is that the wind is no longer an issue. Have you ever sat outside trying to smoke a bowl, repeatedly flicking your lighter trying to get it lit? This is completely unnecessary, as the wind becomes irrelevant when you smoke using the solar method.

Solar puffing is also very efficient. A bowl smoked with the solar method goes much farther, due to the fact that you are not torching the entire bowl with a huge flame. You are simply “vaporizing” one little spot with an intense beam of light. A bowl smoked with the solar method goes around at least twice as many times as a bowl smoked with a lighter.

Ecologically speaking, solar puffing makes sense too. Our landfills will certainly appreciate not being filled with millions of little plastic pieces of garbage.

Finally, the last reason for solar toking is the high. For some reason, you just get higher! It is undeniable! Try it and you will agree. You may also notice the high is much cleaner, with no head-achiness.

Here's how to do it. First, you will need a magnifying glass or lens of some sort. These are easily obtainable. Larger ones work better, and, ironically, plastic ones will work fine. Sit outside on a sunny day and face the sun. (Indoor situations can work too, provided that bright sunlight enters the room.)

Next, put the pipe to your mouth and tilt it slightly downward. This makes it easier to focus the beam of light on the bud. Then, hold the lens in between the sun and the bowl, being careful not to block any of the light with the top of your hand. Start off holding the lens about six inches above the bowl. The goal is to concentrate the beam of light to a small point, where it is most intense. When you see smoke, start inhaling. This process takes a little practice, but is quite easy.

That's it, you've just taken your first solar bong-hit! Be careful not to stare directly at the brightest part of the beam for too long, and also try not to burn your leg by accident!

You might be wondering how to do solar bowls at night. I believe the best answer is to use matches at night. Just be sure to burn them past the sulfur on the tip before using. That is, unless you have a lens capable of doing lunar bong-hits, in which case I'd love to see it!

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (07/03/06 01:58 AM)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#5814711 - 07/03/06 03:50 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

BUMP

--------------------

Invisiblecarshissbymywinda
 User Gallery
    #5816284 - 07/03/06 02:47 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

right on man that's fuckin awesome :thumbup:

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Loc: richmond, BC
    #5816503 - 07/03/06 03:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

nice dude! i was gonna go down to vancouver that day too  :smile:
theres some amazing but floating around right now. just last weekend i got some legendary weed(im sure you know what im talking about :wink: ) for 175! how much did you get the orgnaic ounce for?

InvisibleRhysaboveit
Day Tripper
Female

Loc: Miami Fl
    #5816543 - 07/03/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'd never heard about that before.

But it sounds awesome. Im definatly going to try it.

--------------------
No point in mentioning these bats, I thought. Poor bastard will see them soon enough

"There's a uh, big machine in the sky, some kind of, I dunno, electric snake, coming straight at us."
"Shoot it."
"Not yet, I want to study its habits. "

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Jack_Flash]
    #5818104 - 07/03/06 10:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

for 175! how much did you get the orgnaic ounce for?

140$, and it was about 31 grams :wink:

You should have gone, it was quite something, I love the vancouver pot rallies :laugh:,
the next one is in Grasstown(GasTown :wink: )  august 7th  :smirk: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Rhysaboveit]
    #5818110 - 07/03/06 10:59 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

I'd never heard about that before.

But it sounds awesome. Im definatly going to try it.

Solar bowls are the BEST way to hit your pipe or bong  :thumbup:, besides a vap :wink:

TRY IT, then help me start the Church  :laugh: :sun:
Its THAT GOOD. :yesnod:

MORE VIDEOS............
Herb people deserve better
Captin Cannabis :smile:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (07/03/06 11:05 PM)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#5818274 - 07/03/06 11:43 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

more videos!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
    #5818910 - 07/04/06 05:30 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

nice thread man :tongue:
looks like you had some High Times...

too bad i can't watch any of the vids :smirk:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Anonymous

#5818945 - 07/04/06 06:10 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

That's gotta take a few minutes just to get one hit, holding it in the exact same spot, fuck that. Just use a pine wood match if you're really that against lighters.

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Anonymous]
    #5821679 - 07/04/06 10:31 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i am pretty damn sure i'll go :cool:

OfflineJack_Flash
Male User Gallery

Re: My Vansterdam pot rally adventure(interview ,with Marc Emery and others, funny, and interesting. [Re: Jack_Flash]
    #5821680 - 07/04/06 10:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

oops wrong reply.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals