Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedenebro
Stranger
My girlfriend's first experience with shrooms? (long)
    #5817936 - 07/04/06 12:11 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Hello!
I've been reading those boards for a while because my girlfriend and I were interested in trying shrooms. As I have previously had bad experiences with weed (loss of vision, reeling thoughts, fear of going insane, etc.) I decided to be very cautious and start with a low dose.

Last weekend we were with some friends around a bonfire and someone said he had some shrooms. My girlfriend an I took about 0.70g each. I understand that this is a very low dose but I only wanted to see my reaction to shrooms before trying a higher dose (like 1.5g). We took them in chocolate pudding and it completely masked the taste of the shrooms (I had thought it would have been much worse than that).

After about an hour I began to feel very slight effects, so slight I might have imagined them (I laughed more, I had difficulty focusing, and things seemed to be moving around my center of vision). However those feelings stopped quickly. Since my girlfriend didn't feel anything she took about the same amount as before (unweighted) from another batch (I was told the guy who sold them was completely drunk and sold a handful, maybe 3g, for 5$).

A little less than an hour after re-dosing, my girlfriend began feeling the come-up. She immediately raised from her chair and sat on me. She was soon moving and talking very slowly. We kissed very slowly and she said it felt very good, strangely throughout the night it seemed I connected totally with her, it is as if I had an empathic link with her, even though I felt totally sober).

She said at some point that although she knew I was between the chair she felt like she sat directly on the chair and that there was nothing between. After that, she told me she felt very relaxed that she could disconnect from the normal world and go into hers. In her world she would still hear the "normal" world (she heard people talking, the fire, the music normally), but she would feel like she was going down in some black tunnel and she could touch it and see it, although her senses were mixed up (the difference was unclear between what she felt and what she saw from what I remember). Also she felt very very good in her world, she was in a total moment of bliss. She also felt as if I was with her in her world, because I seemed to share her emotions and the other people around the fire were completely absent from her world. Moreover she felt numb and she said that if she were hurt she would probably merely stare at her wound and say "ouch" without being really affected and feeling anything.

However, she could easily come back from her world and go into the normal world. When she did that she could speak normally with people and saw the world without any distortions, she had no hallucinations whatsoever, she just felt that everything was moving too quickly.

After about 2 hours the effects began to fade. As she realized that she had difficulty staying in her world, she started to cry, saying that she did not want to leave it. She had a very rough comedown, but was able to sleep after an hour of crying. The next day she was still sad that she could not stay in her world and she felt depressed. The day after she felt much better but she still wanted to go back.

Even though she had a very rough comedown she said she wanted to experience it again, so much that she feared she might get addicted.

I don't know what you think, but from what I heard on those forums, from the trip reports I read and from the people I saw before on shrooms it seems to me that her trip may not have been caused by shrooms. I realize that this would have been weird to lace shrooms with something else and I don't know how it could have been done (they looked like cubes, from the pictures I saw on internet, but I know nothing about mycology).

Anyways, shrooms or not, the experience was wonderful for both of us and we agreed that it seemed to have strengthened our relationship, we feel much closer after that. It is really weird how much an evening has changed us. However, I am still worried and curious about what it could have been, especially since we might do that again (with a higher dose for me).

Sorry for the long post and I wasn't sure whether it belonged to the trip reports forum or this one (because I'd very much like feedback from you) so feel free to move it.

PS: I forgot to tell you, she had a low dose of amphetamines the day before... maybe it changes something...

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Anonymous

Re: My girlfriend's first experience with shrooms? (long) [Re: denebro]
    #5818006 - 07/04/06 12:29 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

awesome. i wish someone could show me the way. never been there.

OfflineCeeDro
Unknownpoet
Male
Loc: The Tampa Bay Area
Re: My girlfriend's first experience with shrooms? (long) [Re: ]
    #5818081 - 07/04/06 12:49 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

I would imagine it difficult to gauge the cross-reaction of amphetamines and psilocin, if any, considering the length of time it had been since she had ingested the amphetamines. (Also, were the amphetamines recreational, or are they prescribed?)

Then again, some people just have addictive personalities. Hell, that might have even been the shrooms that were afraid of addiction, too. I'm glad to see you both were responsible when dosing, instead of "I heard you see funny colors and hallucinate when you shroom. I wanted to see Scooby Doo in a Dunebuggy, so I ate 10g!"

I don't blame her for not wanting to leave her own little world though :smile:

--------------------
Up at Cody's camp I spent my days, oh.
With flat car riders and cross-tie walkers.
Old Cody, Junior took me over,
Said, "You're gonna find the world is smould'rin.
And if you get lost, come on home to Green River."

John Fogerty, 1969

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder