Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegub
Stranger
sexual experiences on shrooms
    #5817523 - 07/03/06 08:23 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

the other day i was on some shrooms and i got the feeling this girl was diggin me but was just too, well ... couldn't seem to gather up the confidence/mindstate/normalcy to do anything about it. anybody ever met somebody while on shrooms and ended up gettin some cut? cause it didn't really seem to stimulate sexual energy or whatever for me. i can only assume that when a couple does shrooms together that they often end up experimenting. perhaps im wrong though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineredrum187
The Man Who Sold The World
 User Gallery
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: gub]
    #5817572 - 07/03/06 08:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i tried once and couldnt focus enough to get it up

--------------------
Reality is wrong. Dreams are for real.
-Tupac Shakur

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: redrum187]
    #5817599 - 07/03/06 08:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

sounds hard but it would probably feel great.

OfflineLizard_King12034
Ride My See-Saw
Male
Loc: Phoenix, Arizona
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: Phishe]
    #5817714 - 07/03/06 09:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Stick with weed and sex. Orgasims seem to feel like they are a long time.

--------------------

Offlinebzflag
Stranger
Male

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: Lizard_King12034]
    #5817729 - 07/03/06 09:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

tripped with my gf and we did some experimenting...

definately feels great but it is impossible to keep a boner. you can force yourself to concentrate for a min or two but your mind eventually wonders. i wouldnt try to get some from a person that didn't know what i was going through. it could lead to some nasty rumors.

--------------------
It is my eyes which see, and the sight of my eyes grants beauty to the earth. It is my ears which hear, and the hearing of my ears gives its song to the world. It is my mind which thinks, and the judgment of my mind is the only searchlight that can find the truth. It is my will which chooses, and the choice of my will is the only edict I must respect.
-Ayn Rand, Anthem

OfflineAA2277
Resident DiphHead
Male User Gallery

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: bzflag]
    #5818210 - 07/03/06 11:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

While on dxm (not sure if its the same?) i like to cuddle, which makes me incredibly nervous sober. But it gives me a good warm fuzzy feeling on dxm.

I cant imagine trying anything sexual on anything other than being drunk though.

--------------------

Offlinejenerikcairet
cognitivelibertist
 User Gallery

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: AA2277]
    #5818442 - 07/04/06 12:23 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

man i must be weird because i have had the best sex of my life while tripping on mushrooms and acid...i just enjoy it so much more...

--------------------
Yes, ordinary water. Laced with nothing more than a few spoons full of LSD- professor farsnworth

OfflineMacBluntski
PrivatePharmacist
Male User Gallery

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: jenerikcairet]
    #5818554 - 07/04/06 01:08 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

hell ya dude, i like to eat half a gram and bone my girlfriend. i also like eating a half and hanging out with my girlfriends friends who are completely drug free. my mind gets nice and drunk but i keep the motorskills. noone even knows i'm fucked up either. not even my girlfriend. LOL!

Offlinemellowrubberduck
NDE on 7/8/06
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pennsylvania, USA
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: AA2277]
    #5818571 - 07/04/06 01:17 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

AA2277 said:
While on dxm (not sure if its the same?) i like to cuddle, which makes me incredibly nervous sober. But it gives me a good warm fuzzy feeling on dxm.

That's pretty much the furthest you can go, well, the furthest I can go on dex. It's impossible to finish off under the influence, even a few days after you comedown.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: mellowrubberduck]
    #5818931 - 07/04/06 05:54 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

If anything, I find keeping an erection while tripping is easy. Getting hard can be a bit tricky at times, but once I'm hard - I get rock hard and can stay rock hard for ages.

Sex on Mushrooms is ok, but not amazing. I find that body sensations while on Mush can get kind of 'weird' at times -- like the other person feels like they are made out of cardboard. However, sex on LSD = stellar.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: kaniz]
    #5818971 - 07/04/06 06:40 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

the kind of deep primal feelings that surface for me when my/others sexual feelings interface with mushrooms/acid repells me. i can get very excited but my mind fights the other person's feelings and doesn't stop.

i just thought i'd post a nice contradiction, dxm + sex once = 20 minute long orgasm without ejaculation. i had to stop because i literally couldn't take anymore (way past voluntary control of my body/vocalizations)
also, interesting side note, not once but twice i've been picked up by women and taken back to thier house/room expecting sex? while i was so high on dxm i literally didn't know what was going on. times sex given, 0. slept in thier closet = 1. continued dexing in thier room for 2 days completely out of it and hiding under thier bed for 12 hours at a time = 1. times anything like that has happened to me sober = 0.

man, i have so many fond and bizzarre memories of dxm. i loved it so much, why did it ever have to leave me ever searching for plateus no longer accessible. how could i talk gibberish for hours and have poeple pay attention to me when i can barely get poeple to pay attention to me sober. how was i so cuttingly witty with my non-sequiters. how did poeple not notice and comment when i spent 2 hours trying to telepathically communicate (sitting in front of staring at) with the stero in a crowded room of weedsmokers.
where did my land of perfect below the floor bliss go?

i don't know, if i could have married a drug i would have married dxm, i thought i was in love. i didn't realise she would turn bitter and cold.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlinegub
Stranger
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: truekimbo2]
    #5819067 - 07/04/06 07:59 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

damn, some good answers ...

yeah, i have had sex on weed a few times and thats good ... i mean, i'd rather just get some high head so i don't have to move as much. drunk sex can be great. i guess i just can't picture myself doing anything on some shrooms. i just don't see how it wouldn't lead to some akward shit shit.

Offlinekranked
it'smushtastic!!

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: gub]
    #5820329 - 07/04/06 03:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

The whiskey dick syndrome is a bitch.

--------------------
"When it went off in New Mexico, that first atomic bomb, we thought of Alfred Nobel and his hope, his vain hope, that dynamite would put an end to all war"

-Robert Oppenheimer 1945

Offlinejohn706
C12H17N2O4P
 User Gallery
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: kranked]
    #5820526 - 07/04/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

never tried it on shrooms.

sex on acid though is awesome, as long as both people are on it. I remember seeing fireworks and shit exploding all in my field of vision while it was going, it was intense. especially because of how strongly i felt about the person i was with.

as for sex on weed. its fun, ive never noticed a huge differnce, but that might be because im high 24/7, so doing things on weed vs. not on weed isnt real to me.

--------------------

Offlinepsychoggm11
Stranger
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: john706]
    #5820623 - 07/04/06 04:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

me and my friends decided to see who could get a boner first, after like 10 minutes we gave up and none of us had one. we couldnt concentrate at all. also, i have like no sex drive on it, i just have no desire for sex.

OfflineLucidus
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: MacBluntski]
    #5820735 - 07/04/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MacBluntski said:
hell ya dude, i like to eat half a gram and bone my girlfriend. i also like eating a half and hanging out with my girlfriends friends who are completely drug free. my mind gets nice and drunk but i keep the motorskills. noone even knows i'm fucked up either. not even my girlfriend. LOL!

fucked on half a gram?

--------------------
Live everyday as if it were your last, Dream as if you could forever.
www.ld4all.com

OfflineAcinaxuz
In SomnisVeritas.

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: Lucidus]
    #5820863 - 07/04/06 05:44 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Meh, I thought I'd add my two cents here, female perspective and what not.

A few months ago, my boyfriend and I decided to "take a trip" and do a groovy movie night. One thing led to another and next thing I know, I'm on the floor being blinded by the light shining from the bottom of the lampshade, and my boyfriend eating his dinner.

The sex lasted a good 4-5 hours with no climax for either of us. We eventually gave up.

Upon talking about it later, both of us surmised that the effects of taking that trip, rivaled the "trip to X island". X-Island was more intense and provided "environmental" mood enhancement and overall excitement, where our recent trip allowed better focus but left us ultimately fatigued. X-Island allowed us both to climax (in spite of the rumors, we've never seemed to have a problem) where our recent trip, despite full focus, left us making the decision to just give up. Up until then, though, neither of us have ever experienced the ability to complete, or even reach near completion due to either the lack of focus, or the presence of too much.

End Conclusion, I won't be returning to this place for my next romantic encounter.

--------------------
:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:{ * }:~:~:~:~{ * }~:~:~:~:

All posts are made with only the intent to entertain myself and should ONLY be read with the understanding that they are FICTICIOUS. I do not warrant information I provide for use in illegal activity of any kind nor do I condone it for any reason. Furthermore, I am not, I have never, nor will I in the future, take ANY part in illegal activites.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: Acinaxuz]
    #5821170 - 07/04/06 07:21 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I often find myself feeling overtly sexual (although not behaving this way) while on shrooms.

I've had sex a few times on shrooms... good sex.

Sex on LSA is the beeeeest... seemingly very telepathic at times for me, I'm always feeling how my actions make my partner feel in my own mind.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #5821198 - 07/04/06 07:30 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

sex once on shrooms and it was absolutely incredible one of my best orogasms ever, me and my girl both came at the same time and wow!! it felt soo incredible like our bodies were going to disintregrate into a energy field of insane pleasure it was beautiful because we felt so togather and we really loved each other. I cant finish on more than two grams and thats pushing it 1 Gram to 1.5 or 1.7 is my limit for being able to screw.
Weed sex is incredible especially if your baked beyond explanation.
opiate sex rules(OXY)
beating off on shrooms can be fun. especially if you have the KY warming gel it feels really strange.

--------------------

OI OI OI

Edited by MrMolotov (07/04/06 07:37 PM)

OfflineHisHighness
Stranger

Re: sexual experiences on shrooms [Re: MrMolotov]
    #6968392 - 05/26/07 04:20 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Like most people my experience with Sex and Shrooms is that the Sex doesn't hold my attention like it normally does, it's just like. Yeah, whatever it's sex. I know this sounds lame cuz I'm a low doser, but the most enjoyable thing I ever did on shrooms (next to laughing till my face hurt) was taking a nice long warm shower. That's the closest to heaven I've ever got, sex included.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder