Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: tappuck]
    #572421 - 03/07/02 11:10 AM (22 years, 17 days ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: Anonymous]
    #572464 - 03/07/02 12:08 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

Weight of dry nutrient component of myco-bag is 140 grams. So biological efficiency is approximately 100% at the average 1/2 ounce dry recovery (14 grams).

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Workman]
    #572976 - 03/07/02 09:58 PM (22 years, 17 days ago)

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: Anonymous]
    #573202 - 03/08/02 03:46 AM (22 years, 16 days ago)

LOL Mcman youre a trip. You are the master at the ageeing with a person and cutting them down at the same time. In my case you probably are right. I m just mentally challenged and have no self confidence and thats why I use the bags.
hahhahhhhhhahahahhahhaahahahahaha... you trip me out man. If you re gonna say something nice just say it and please dont insult folks when you do it.

--------------------

Offlinetappuck
journeyman
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: tappuck]
    #573916 - 03/09/02 12:36 AM (22 years, 15 days ago)

17g wet more out of bag 4. Definitely a significant second flush coming in many of the bags.

Tappuck

OfflineLSD_4me
addict
    #574017 - 03/09/02 04:36 AM (22 years, 15 days ago)

yea SG, dont take any offence from this post either but what mcman said really isnt an insult, maybe you just took it the wrong way. its true many newbies are just scared to try to grow shrooms because of all the wasted effort, anxiety on waiting just for the whole project to fail, and just thinking its too difficult, i mean you have to admit although the PF tek is pretty simple for most "newbies" it can be confusing with all the steps and even seem impossible to someone with not very much self-confidence or experience with doing something for theirselves. the myco bags are definitley not the way afoaf went in the beginning and if he was a newbie now he probabally wouldnt use them either (well maybe one bag just insure success in case everything else fails). But these bags are a DAMN good thing, i feel like most newbies should just jump in and attempt the PF tek because its really forgiving and very easy but for the people who cringe at the "massive complexity" :-) of the pf tek this is a great way to build some confidence and learn how our friends grow. Then they can move on to something else... i mean i would definitley laugh at someone who just constantly bought these bags over and over again for any other reason other than say a college dorm inhabitant (for reasons of stealth) which is understandable. oh and SG you are so right about failure not being so bad when you've at least tripped once or have a stash from some of your efforts... after that first trip the anxiety of WANTIN SHROOMS sure does ease up!

PS... i have a nice afterglow this beautiful morning and some thoughts have been running through my head... mcmann (myco) first of all i want to apologize to you for bashing you in roads Hydropod thread, sometimes i do things without thinking and your definitley a nice knowlegeable person... just please dont threaten anything about court or lawyers or stuff, i mean dont get me wrong after thinking about it I totally understand you wanting to protect your product from being ripped off by other vendors, and i did not read the thread where you said you dont mind if people who cant afford them make their own versions. I am sincerely sorry and hope you dont think of me as just another dickhead on here trying to stir up shit because i do not want to be that at all. I just wanna get along with everyone here because this is one great big for the most part friendly community and i dont want to be someone making it less friendly like some people do.

also i even would like to apoligize to captainmaxmushroom... man not tripping turns me into a dickhead!!! so there i admited it I have been an asshole lately and im very sorry... i just dont want any hard feelings from anyone and want to get along with everyone........ damn see and shrooms are illegal but look at what they caused me to realize and do tonight!!!!!

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: LSD_4me]
    #574115 - 03/09/02 09:13 AM (22 years, 15 days ago)

hehehehh no problem LSD... my pins are about 3 inches long...LOL
tonight may be the night for me... if i m lucky i ll be on here in the morning apologizing to everyone and spreading peace and goodwill... thanks for your post though man.

--------------------

Offlinewindex
old hand
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: ralphster44]
    #574322 - 03/09/02 03:10 PM (22 years, 15 days ago)

ralph, are you just a complete idiot? you ask the same questions and use the same arguments on EVERY mycobag thread, try to remember this

mycobags from sporeworks = 15$ each, or less if you buy more the one at a time

Offlinetappuck
journeyman
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: windex]
    #574368 - 03/09/02 04:07 PM (22 years, 15 days ago)

Hey, I think everyone has apologized to everyone, and Windex, read all of Ralph's posts. He got an answer to his main question in this thread and we're all getting along pretty good now! ;-)

This is a fantastic community with a lot of great and knowledgeable people.

I was at my local co-op today buying rye berries!

Tappuck

OfflineCheshirePhat
    #574407 - 03/09/02 05:03 PM (22 years, 15 days ago)

tappuck ever thought of casing the colonized substrate from the bags??

i remember a post a while back from someone saying they just broke up a very used cake [they got something like 5-6 flushes off it] and chucking it on their compost or in their backyard ....something like tht stay with me here.... just to see what MAY happen and they came out a week later to find some VERY VERY nice fruits [they posted pics of the patch] growing so they had started their backyard towards become their ONE BIG fruiting chamber!!

so if you think so you may give this a shot or just case them?!?!

anyone else have thought on this??

--------------------
[orange]"Lets fuck this kat"[/orange] -Elroy "tasmanian babes fiasco"

Offlinetappuck
journeyman
Re: 1 Myco + Ecuadorean = 147g wet - REPORT [Re: CheshirePhat]
    #574418 - 03/09/02 05:11 PM (22 years, 15 days ago)

Yes, instead of just throwing them away, I'm going to put them in with some of the worm castings from my wife's worm compost bin! I'll let you know if anything happens.

Tappuck

Offlinetappuck
journeyman
    #581619 - 03/17/02 06:35 PM (22 years, 7 days ago)

For those follwoing this thread, I've made a final report here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum2&Number=581616

Thanks,

Tappuck

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck