Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Amazing Botanicals Best Kratom Shop

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Differences in Nymphaea Caerulea & Mitrahyna Speciosa (Kratom)
    #5810674 - 07/01/06 09:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Whats the difference, BBB sells "Mitrahyna Speciosa" foilage, and durban you gave me a site that sells live "Nymphaea Caerulea" plants..

Obviously im sticking with the Nymphaea Caerulea since its a live plant, but is one stronger than the other, or does one just not have any alkaloids, or less, weaker, stronger, what, i dont udnerstand why theyd do that...

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
Re: Differences in Nymphaea Caerulea & Mitrahyna Speciosa (Kratom) [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5811684 - 07/02/06 06:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

kratom gives stronger effects than nymphaea caerulea in my expierence. kratom effects are very noticable and enjoyable. ive had only very mild effects from nymphaea and only in combination with alcohol.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Differences in Nymphaea Caerulea & Mitrahyna Speciosa (Kratom) [Re: shamantra]
    #5813229 - 07/02/06 08:52 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

> ive had only very mild effects from nymphaea and only in combination with alcohol

Ditto, Even smoking the 5X extract did nothing for me..

Invisibledurban_poison
myco contractor
Re: Differences in Nymphaea Caerulea & Mitrahyna Speciosa (Kratom) [Re: C-Dizzle]
    #5813986 - 07/03/06 12:39 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

kratom works

InvisibleC-Dizzle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Differences in Nymphaea Caerulea & Mitrahyna Speciosa (Kratom) [Re: durban_poison]
    #5817240 - 07/03/06 09:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well fuck the kratom plant im getting is the nymphaea..... and what im hearing from you gusy is its weaker than the Mitahyna... I think ill jsut get a salvia plant.. Do you think id be better off with Divinorum (Salvia) or Nymphaea (Kratom)...?

OfflineDadeMurphy
H4x0r

#5818811 - 07/04/06 06:08 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You are confused, Nymphaea Caerulea ("Blue Lotus") and MitraGyna Speciosa (Kratom) are two different plants, with different effects.

Kratom (M. Speciosa) has very noticeable opiate-like effects and is a pleasant high for many. It also has unpleasant side effects for some. The leaves (foliage) are sold dry over the net, and are eaten for a fairly long-lasting effect.

Blue Lotus (N. Caerulea) is often combined with alcohol (steeped into it) and effects are more difficult to discern, some reports say it is a good relaxant, others seem to get nothing.

Salvia (Salvia Divinorum) is yet another plant with very different effects. Salvia is closer to the psychedelics or deleriants. It is sold as leaf or extract and is usually smoked to achieve a short but powerful effect.

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------

Edited by DadeMurphy (07/04/06 06:13 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf, Kraken Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale, Left Coast Kratom   Amazing Botanicals Best Kratom Shop