Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
are you posessed? what to do. *DELETED*
    #580976 - 03/16/02 10:59 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by cHeMiCaLoRaNgE

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: cHeMiCaLoRaNgE]
    #580977 - 03/16/02 11:00 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

your spirit is just fucking with you, if yu where indeed possesd, you won't be able to realize it

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

OfflineMygnyl
Loc: West Coast
    #580978 - 03/16/02 11:01 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I had a demon once... His name was Jonathan, and he pratically destoryed my life... Long story short, I was haunted by him for a month... Finally, one night, I confronted him, and 'fought' him (so to speak) but I banished him. Quite an ordeal. Scared the shit outta me....

--------------------
Mygnyl
*The above post was entirely fictional, and should be regarded as thus.*
------
[blue]Got a question? Check here first![/blue]

Offlinelifetrees
Stranger
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #581046 - 03/17/02 01:38 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

There are several good medicine to help in case of possesion. First of all Rescue Remedies of Bach therapy 4 gt. under your tongue every 3 h. will improve greatly your recovery chanches. Then you have to prepare your own mix of flower: a Bach therapist cuold greatly help you. Evil spirtits dont like absolutely the vibe of Bach's Flower. Taking Bach remedies act as a kind of poison for their astral energy. Try to avoid Mush ingestion during this period. And avoid also all Drugs even pot, beer, caffeine, alccol. Then you have to find pure water that never have run in tube ( some good isolated spring it is fine) and a cristal of ametist big and clear enough. ( maybe 2-6 carat.) the more is big the better it is. The best it is a natural laser clear long from 5to15 cm. then you need a necklace of pure cotton in violet color. Drill a small hole in the base of the cristal laser ( Or if you prefer make a caston by silver or platinum or withe gold as 18K min.) Before to wear the crystall you have to go to the spring ( best hour in this period of the year it is 6.oo Best Day Monday the best of the best it is 21 of March) and immerge the crystal with necklace in the water in order to purify it, three times ( Absolutely do not wear th crystal before) then pick a 1/4gallon of spring water and put it in a crystal bottle that you have previously washed in the same spring ( do not use a glass bottle, only the high lead grade crystal could preserve the vibe of the water). After that wear the necklace with crystal all day long ( sunrise-sunset exactly) and during the nitgh put it in the bottle with spring water. The bottle during the nigth must be covered with a violet cotton or silk drap square in form non matter what dimension. This for three days. Then the fourth day at 1:00AM take the necklace from the bottle and start to wear it during the night (sunset-sunrise exactly) and during the day put in in the bottle tath you will expose to direct sunlitgh without the drap. After this period you could wear the neckelace whnever you need extra energy for your astral and athmic body. It is important that when you do not wear it you put it in the bottle at sun if it's day covered with drap if it'is night.Hope to be usefull. I know exactly tha this thing create an extremly unhealty env. for evil spirit, non matter what a potency they have. Even if you are extremly weak against them with this instrument they will leave your soul in a max 2 week. Guarantee.
Peace

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #581054 - 03/17/02 02:04 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

come to think of it, my dreams where haunted by a troll like creature for quite sometime. He would scare the shit outta me constantly, make it so i was awake, but could not move, and horrible images.

One time recently he tricked me to think my love was dead, and set me off in a labrinth, he talked to me as if he was trying to help, but i could see through his disguise. Once i realzed it was him, I turned his sensless unsolveable riddles against him, and defeated him, where then i awoke. It was a stong victory, however, i feel he may not yet be truly gone, just hiding gaining in power, i think sometime soon i will seekhim out and put an end to his foolishness.

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

InvisibleWorld Spirit
PNW
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #581104 - 03/17/02 04:00 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Deleted by admin

InvisibleDeraj
journeyman

#581125 - 03/17/02 04:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Fool...

--------------------
Rai-fo shanato

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#581172 - 03/17/02 06:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Posession...

Usually the Bach remedies called "Haldol", "Thorazine" and "Risperidone" are quite effective in banishing Them from your mind, especially when the posession is accompanied by you getting all kinds of insight that nobody understands, the seeing of Demons, the transformation of your home into a waste bin & you feeling generally stressed or washed out in a more advanced stage. A Doc can help then.

If it's Genuine Posession I'd say get an exorcism performed on you. The Catholics don't do that stuff that often anymore, but alot of Wiccan Covens have the knowhow, as well as most ADVANCED Shamans. Do NOT join a religious cult!!!

In both cases I'd advise against Tripping again in the near future.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #581230 - 03/17/02 09:33 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Some tell a tale signs of posession are addiction ( to anything )

Ah! The entire human race is possessed then.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Edited by Swami (03/17/02 10:24 AM)

Offlinegnrm23
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: n. e. OH, USSA
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Asante]
    #581312 - 03/17/02 11:35 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

dr. abram hoffer & coworkers got dramitic reductions in scores on the HOD using niaciamide...

--------------------
old enough to know better
not old enough to care

OfflineMygnyl
Loc: West Coast
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: World Spirit]
    #581354 - 03/17/02 12:31 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

"If you believe you are being "attacked" or "possessed" by a demon, my advice is to command it to leave you in the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ. "

Thats what I did :P Still, it was very scary...

--------------------
Mygnyl
*The above post was entirely fictional, and should be regarded as thus.*
------
[blue]Got a question? Check here first![/blue]

OfflineDivine_Madness

Loc: The Netherlands
    #581397 - 03/17/02 01:43 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Just asking it to leave should also help.

But thanks to this topic, Im realizing I probably have been possessed for quite a while, badly.

--------------------
its all placebo

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#581410 - 03/17/02 02:00 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Do you ever feel like there are evil spirits in your house? Like similar feelings like to when you were a kid.. ?

I dont believe anything external exists like an evil spirit floating around or anything, but im quite sure its just a sign that your subconscious is feeling very weak and vulnerable or something of the like...

OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Mygnyl]
    #581414 - 03/17/02 02:03 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

last night I confronted this demon, it was my ego ( it was telling me that i couldn't astral project anymore ). I fought it with by telling it how much I loved it and wanted to hug it rather than harm it or get mad at it which it feeds on and draws even more energy. " love your eneimies as you would yourself ". anywho I felt myself enter a completely foreign state of consciousness as i drifted off laying on my right side listening to autechre. I could see my dreams being created in front of my eyes, when i finally went out I entered this strange dream where I was so extremely dissy and disoriented that I though I would die, i could here my dad telling me that what i was experiencing were flashbacks from all the drugs i used to use, even though i know this is not true.people were asking me if i was ok but i told them i was not sure, then i collapsed on my bed ( in the dream ). instantly i was in my own bed conscoius but still very disoriented. all of a sudden a wind came up, it was as loud as a hurricane, i could not move the feeling and sound was so overpowering. it felt as if i was having a siezure i was vibrating so rapidly, the noise was defening by now. i felt evil but it was not inside me anymore, it was around me drifting further and further away. I was communicating with some thing as all this was going on, it seemed very holy, i wish i could remember what it said to me and what i said to it. everything was green, i felt green, saw green. i'm now starting to feel like my spirit again.

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #581426 - 03/17/02 02:12 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I highly recommend watching the Exorcist on 5 grams of cubes. That should settle you down and make you feel better.

Seriously though, "possession" is nothing more than runaway negative thought-forms. The "cure" is:

1. Proper diet and exercise (not exorcise): a "clean" and balanced body has more positive thoughts.

2. Refrain from ALL drugs / stimulants including caffeine, marijuana and mushrooms.

3. Proper thinking - meditation is uselful for centering, but more important is countering negative thoughts thorugh awareness. Don't let them run rampant.

For example: You think of suicide and then start listing all of the sins the world has committed against you and why you should check out. As soon as you start down this pathway, recognize what you are doing and STOP IT!. Start listing all of your blessings and the love you get from family and friends.

4. Stop believing in demons. This belief disavows responsibility and hence the power to change your situation.

Good luck!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: lifetrees]
    #583058 - 03/19/02 04:51 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

The mind controles the body.
If you controle your mind, then you can controle your body.

Every new day is a fantastic experience, filling me with orgasm/xtc of mind, soul and body.

If your mind is powerfull enough, you can overcome any kind of harm.

I bet lifetrees agrees with me,

Fliquid

P.S.

The picture on top is my creation.

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlinelifetrees
Stranger
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Swami]
    #583065 - 03/19/02 04:59 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I think that some time some ritual help people that have great problems to focus on smtg. else. and this cure part of the prob. I do not belive that evil, demon, angel, spirit have an "absolute and Objective" existance but...Can you explain it to a Schizofrenic? Everyone create themselves entity tha could be so real even if only for your eyes and could be so dangerous for the phisical and psichical life of a person. In this case for sure you have to advice any unbalancing experience ( any drugs are) but sometimes some ritual helps you greatly. Ther is a branch of teh new psichiatry that are studing very deeply some forms of African sciamanism taht seems to work perfectly wher THorazine and serenase fail in the cure of schizophrenia and paranoids delirium of the african people....So, before to look for Pschiratic helps you can try this "gentle" methods based on self suuegstio and appropriate symbol...

OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: lifetrees]
    #583072 - 03/19/02 05:13 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

See, told you he would agree. ;-)

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #583298 - 03/19/02 11:30 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like an "oppression" instead of "possesion"....like this spirit entered your energy field in place of your body......I don't think your crazy....

OfflineMuShi_KiNg
---------|)
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Tannis]
    #588995 - 03/25/02 01:16 PM (22 years, 27 days ago)

well i didnt want to make a post about this but while we on the subject everytime i try to astral project i feel A evil/devil Like creature close i can almost see it feel it ect... but i think it all in my mind though im not sure
I enjoy trying to astral project Because i normally fall asleep and in the moring i feel great ? is this thing in my mind ?

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: MuShi_KiNg]
    #591949 - 03/28/02 02:09 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

I saw two knee high demons once when I was sleeping....they were trying to take my spirit from my physical body and had it a few feet away......when I tried to fight them they started making noise like whistles and drums and I couldn't speak at them but had to think toward them......the struggle went on and I suddenly woke up with the characteristic shaking and quivering of the body, when the spirit re-enters too quickly.....

Anonymous

Re: are you posessed? what to do. [Re: Swami]
    #592114 - 03/28/02 05:29 PM (22 years, 24 days ago)

Ah! The entire human race is possessed then.

Well.. that could be true actually. Apparently, a few thousand years ago.. the ascended masters on Earth were attempting to conduct a global healing session by reconfiguring the energy grid around the Earth. To do this they had to deconstruct the original one and in its place put one of a higher frequency of light. Sometime along the way something went wrong and a tear appeared in the grid in which allowed the entrance of literally millions of lost chaotic sprits, who people could actually see in the air. They went terrorizing through the atmosphere and over a period of time entered the bodies of people on Earth. According to the story any given human on Earth at this time has 10-20 of these discarnate entities living inside them.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract