Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
We Plant Together
    #5807700 - 06/30/06 10:10 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

We Plant Together

My head has got to think of a house
Where I’ll plant flowers now
Where love will grow a seed
We plant together

http://wintersox.blogspot.com/

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineNashbar
just strange.... on drugs
Male User Gallery
Loc: strawberry field
Re: We Plant Together [Re: sox24]
    #5807707 - 06/30/06 10:13 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

that doesn't rhyme  :smile:

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: We Plant Together [Re: Nashbar]
    #5807708 - 06/30/06 10:15 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Nashbar said:
that doesn't rhyme  :smile:

I wish it would, then I'd be good.

OfflineNashbar
Male User Gallery
    #5807714 - 06/30/06 10:16 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

good is relative, mirth is commendable...

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: We Plant Together [Re: Nashbar]
    #5807715 - 06/30/06 10:18 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

We Plant Together is a great poem. It is probably one of the most glorious odes to the magic of plants ever written. Also, Plant is so close to being Planet. We are in this together. A lot of people don't understand that. We're not each others' enemies, we rely on one another.

Edited by sox24 (06/30/06 10:43 PM)

OfflineNashbar
Male User Gallery
    #5807717 - 06/30/06 10:19 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

all is vanity and vexation of spirit

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #5807770 - 06/30/06 10:55 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------

Invisibleeligal
Noobie

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California
    #5807778 - 06/30/06 11:01 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

im so confused

--------------------
\m/ Spanksta \m/

"do you have the freedom to do with your nervous system what you want?"

"MolokoMilkPlus said:
I'll respect you if you let me give you a blow job"

"tactik said:
respect the can."

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
    #5807932 - 07/01/06 12:35 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

InvisiblePenguarky Tunguin
f n o r d
Male User Gallery
    #5808256 - 07/01/06 02:16 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

:grin:

--------------------
Every mistake, intentional or otherwise, in the above post, is the fault of the reader.

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: We Plant Together [Re: Penguarky Tunguin]
    #5809048 - 07/01/06 08:05 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Penguarky Tunguin said:
Quote:

*** You are ignoring this user ***

:grin:

It's absurd that you hate me for writing real poetry when all you seemed to offer was hate.  And you're only talking about yourself.  You are the one that should be ignored for saying what you said to someone who tried like me.  I don't deserve to be ignored, that's fact.  I wrote Crane Kick.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #5809057 - 07/01/06 08:17 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

you're just fucking annoying. you're not the greatest poet in the world. get over yourself man. fuck.

i'm not saying this to be mean, you wonder why he has you on ignore, i'm telling you. no offense man, but you're fucking egotistical. no one cares if you wrote Crane Kick.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Offlinesox24
 User Gallery
Re: We Plant Together [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #5809067 - 07/01/06 08:38 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:
you're just fucking annoying. you're not the greatest poet in the world. get over yourself man. fuck.

I'm not saying this to be mean, you wonder why he has you on ignore, I'm telling you. no offense man, but you're fucking egotistical. no one cares if you wrote Crane Kick.

You can say how horrible I am all you want, but you're lying to yourself. You should be thanking me for trying so hard. If you were as wise as you pretend to be you'd understand what it is you're seeing. It sounds like hate blinds you to me. It sounds like you call something beautiful ugly. You can hate that I wrote through a character with a rock star ego all you want, but understand I at least made it a character. Some people really are that full of themselves. And you know the truth is people with big egos never come close to writing stuff like me. You can deny it all you want, but someone who writes like me has gone through a lot. In fact, nothing is more egotistical than hating someone as kind as me, someone who tried in a real way harder than you ever will. You can say I'm lying all you want, but it's the truth. You're hateful response to what I have to say is juvenile, it's scary because hate has made your opinion so inaccurate. You should be thanking me because I'm the face of rock and roll and a national hero. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, that's the truth.

I do respect the idea that you're allowed to hate me and what it is I do. But don't expect me to sit here quietly and take it. Not when I'm saying what I'm saying and you're just lying about it.

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
    #5809081 - 07/01/06 09:00 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sox24 said:
You can say how horrible I am all you want, but you're lying to yourself. You should be thanking me for trying so hard. If you were as wise as you pretend to be you'd understand what it is you're seeing. It sounds like hate blinds you to me. It sounds like you call something beautiful ugly. You can hate that I wrote through a character with a rock star ego all you want, but understand I at least made it a character. Some people really are that full of themselves. And you know the truth is people with big egos never come close to writing stuff like me. You can deny it all you want, but someone who writes like me has gone through a lot. In fact, nothing is more egotistical than hating someone as kind as me, someone who tried in a real way harder than you ever will. You can say I'm lying all you want, but it's the truth. You're hateful response to what I have to say is juvenile, it's scary because hate has made your opinion so inaccurate. You should be thanking me because I'm the face of rock and roll and a national hero. It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, that's the truth.

I do respect the idea that you're allowed to hate me and what it is I do. But don't expect me to sit here quietly and take it. Not when I'm saying what I'm saying and you're just lying about it.

i never said i hated you. i don't hate you. you think you've been through a lot, eh? well you don't fucking know me so don't fucking judge me. i've been through a hell of a lot in my short life and i think it's safe for me to say that i know a lot more than most. you accusing me of hating you if fucking juvenile. your lack of grammar is fucking juvenile. you're not a national hero, you're a national wannabe. grow up, man. the world DOES NOT revolve around you. you are NOT the centre of the universe, so stop acting like it. and yet, even after your unwarranted response, i STILL don't hate you. you know why, because i'm a better person than you will ever imagine yourself to be. i hope you have a nice fucking day.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
    #5809174 - 07/01/06 10:43 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

sox24 said:
Quote:

Acidic_Sloth said:

I'm not saying this to be mean, you wonder why he has you on ignore, I'm telling you. no offense man, but you're fucking egotistical. no one cares if you wrote Crane Kick.

You can say how horrible I am all you want, but you're lying to yourself.  You should be thanking me for trying so hard.  If you were as wise as you pretend to be you'd understand what it is you're seeing.  It sounds like hate blinds you to me.  It sounds like you call something beautiful ugly.  You can hate that I wrote through a character with a rock star ego all you want, but understand I at least made it a character.  Some people really are that full of themselves.  And you know the truth is people with big egos never come close to writing stuff like me.  You can deny it all you want, but someone who writes like me has gone through a lot.  In fact, nothing is more egotistical than hating someone as kind as me, someone who tried in a real way harder than you ever will.  You can say I'm lying all you want, but it's the truth.  You're hateful response to what I have to say is juvenile, it's scary because hate has made your opinion so inaccurate.  You should be thanking me because I'm the face of rock and roll and a national hero.  It doesn't matter if you believe it or not, that's the truth. 

I do respect the idea that you're allowed to hate me and what it is I do.  But don't expect me to sit here quietly and take it.  Not when I'm saying what I'm saying and you're just lying about it.

LOL. Dude, you're the greatest poet to ever grace this earth, your literary grasp is only surpassed by your incogitative ego.

GO die :smile:

*not a flame, just a public service announcement :smile: *

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #5809177 - 07/01/06 10:46 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I still can't tell if this guys just egotistic asshole or planning some elaborate joke.

OfflineHarvestTheBrain
CultDeVader

Loc: WNY
Re: We Plant Together [Re: Cepheus]
    #5809182 - 07/01/06 10:50 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

this was a fun first-thing-in-the-morning read!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub