Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Loc: TEJAS
ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!?
    #5806803 - 06/30/06 01:22 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

HEY this is my first grow and i was wondering if these little shroomies were almost ready for harvest?!?!?!

it just dosnt seem like the right time but then again i dont see any veils on these shrooms i men if u look close u can kinda see what looks like a ripped veil in the first picture but imnot so sure????

ANY HELP would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!?!?!

THANX IN ADVANCE!!!

--------------------
Wow wtf is this shit www.fat-pie.com (dont let the name fool you its not what your probably thinking)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: chris999]
    #5806819 - 06/30/06 01:30 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Let em get biggggg I always do.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5806824 - 06/30/06 01:32 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

k goood cuz they are only like 2 inches right now and there stems arnt at all meaty!.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY ADVICE!!!

--------------------
Wow wtf is this shit www.fat-pie.com (dont let the name fool you its not what your probably thinking)

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: mikeownow]
    #5806833 - 06/30/06 01:35 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

probably another 24h or so.  viels vary by strain... some are thicker than others, and sometimes remain attached to the stem after breaking (like a little skirt hanging down) and other times not.  they're not there yet though, even by this evening there should be a noticable enough difference for you to see whats going on.  veil or not you'll know when they start opening as they'll lose the round bulb shape and start taking on a more traditional mushroom shape, and thats when you get 'em... otherwise they'll soon start spitting out spores everywhere and make a freekin mess on you. :smile:

you certainly could harvest them now if you're hungry. :smile:  but they will get a bit bigger from there yet.

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: creamcorn]
    #5806837 - 06/30/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

DUDE YOU FUCKING ROCK THANKS FOR THE ADVICE ILLD EFF WAIT LIKE TILL TOMMOROW NIGHT TO HARVEST THEM!!! GOOD RATES FOR U CREAMCORN!!! U TOO MIKE

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #5806839 - 06/30/06 01:37 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

id have picked them by now but thats just me, i say at the most wait another day.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: coda]
    #5806846 - 06/30/06 01:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

WHAT ever happened to those big mushies i thought i was gonna get cuz these ones are still little man thereonlylike 2 inches long and probly weight like 2 grams wet! wheres the bigguns these r redboys btw!

--------------------

OfflineSnaggletooth
Stranger in a Strange Land
Male User Gallery

Loc: blinks stupidly
    #5806856 - 06/30/06 01:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

spawn to hpoo for the big ones :tongue:

--------------------

Atheist Chat

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: Snaggletooth]
    #5806865 - 06/30/06 01:49 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

so how many dry grams do u think ill have off of this little harvest i also have anotheer cakes with about the same results as the others?????

--------------------

OfflineSickShroomer
Retired Shroom Master
Male User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #5806905 - 06/30/06 02:05 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

I'm not a pro, but i've gotten some bags of dry mushy's that had only 5 or 6 bout the same size as yours, and that was an 1/8 aka 3.5g. But it all depends on how thick your stems are (or more like how "meaty"). And the water to dry matter ratio. All that technical stuff. But if they don't get bigger i'd say you have enough for one heavy setting or 2 lighter ones.

--------------------
Going to miss the PNW gatherings.

I'm not here trying to make anyone feel stupid or to make myself feel good by putting ppl down. I am just here to help fellow shroomerites in there grows. I do this to keep my own knowledge fresh, and to help everyone succeed!

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: SickShroomer]
    #5807158 - 06/30/06 03:51 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

well not to disappoint but those guys are little.  if you picked them the moment the picture was taken, and dried, you'd have a little over a gram ill bet.  thats why you want to let them go a little more :thumbup:

for comparison, this harvest was about 4 grams dry (haha had a hard time finding a picture of cakes that weren't loaded with twice as many  :wink:)  its a good picture too to address your question about the viels, you can see really obvious viels on these, and they're at varied levels of maturity.  see the one where the viel isn't torn on the right side of the left cake (the little guy)?  and the one in the middle of the three on the right cake thats just tearing?:

later flushes can give you a few big guys.  if you're lucky you get something like this that weighs around 3 grams dry all by itself (was grown on a 1/2 pint cake believe it or not, from a second flush):

hopefully that gives you an idea of scale.

Offlinejoker_66599
NOOB / SMALLTIME GROWER
Male User Gallery

#5807530 - 06/30/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

i belive that 3G dry last batch had a 22.6G wet on a BRF cake.

about them being small. mine usally get bigger second+ flushes. and FAE is a biggy. you have the humi right and FAE a few times a day?

Joker

--------------------

?¿
¿?
I don't really grow mushrooms I just act like it to be coo.
?¿
¿?

Invisibleliamtheloser
Advanced Idiot
Male User Gallery
Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: joker_66599]
    #5807551 - 06/30/06 06:53 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

chris999, is there any way you could maybe lay off the caps lock for a little bit? :P

anyways, good luck with your grow, and try to keep in mind that not everything needs to be emphasized with capital letters :p

--------------------

Invisibletrauma47645
The MushroomKing
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in this place c...
Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: liamtheloser]
    #5816122 - 07/03/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Chris999 if you read some of the info on the site you would know when to harvest those shrooms... stop asking people to do the work for you.. do some research or are you to retarded to do that.. if you cant find the info on this site you definately shouldnt be growing let alone experimenting with shrooms you obviously dont have the maturity or the knowledge to partake in such an activity

Offlinemajlo
crazy
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: trauma47645]
    #5816435 - 07/03/06 03:40 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

why is then this forum about TRAUMA47645?  :blush:
not asking for an opinion?

great thread chris999, i just realized i pick mine too early with your help and i had my post about picking

THANKS!

--------------------
Come see our country, but don't stay too long :smile:

OfflineYamidude
Stranger

#5816486 - 07/03/06 03:56 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trauma47645 said:
Chris999 if you read some of the info on the site you would know when to harvest those shrooms... stop asking people to do the work for you.. do some research or are you to retarded to do that.. if you cant find the info on this site you definately shouldnt be growing let alone experimenting with shrooms you obviously dont have the maturity or the knowledge to partake in such an activity

Why are you talking about maturity when the last 7 or 8 posts you have made on this board are just talking shit about people?

Offlinemajlo
crazy
Male User Gallery

Re: ALMOST READY FOR HARVEST??!?!?!?!? [Re: Yamidude]
    #5818385 - 07/04/06 12:11 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

he should be banned from here

spreading negative energy

found a few post just by chance of him and his 'buddy' (aka himslef)

--------------------
Come see our country, but don't stay too long :smile:

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #5818423 - 07/04/06 12:18 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

trauma47645 said:

dont be a dick  :thumbdown:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale