Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Airman gets 10 months in jail for using, distributing drugs
    #5804428 - 06/29/06 09:39 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

http://www.estripes.com/article.asp?section=104&article=37362&archive=true

Airman gets 10 months in jail for using, distributing drugs

By Scott Schonauer, Stars and Stripes
European edition, Wednesday, June 28, 2006

RAMSTEIN AIR BASE, Germany — A Sembach Annex-based airman was sentenced to 10 months in jail after pleading guilty to driving while impaired by marijuana as well as possession and distribution of marijuana and hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Airman 1st Class Nickolas L. Barringer, 21, admitted during a court-martial last week that he bought the illegal drugs in the Netherlands at various times last year and brought them to Germany for him and friends, said Capt. Paolino Caliendo, the Air Force chief of military justice at Ramstein Air Base.

Barringer, of the 21st Operational Weather Squadron, pleaded guilty to one count of driving while impaired by marijuana and six counts of wrongfully using, distributing, possessing or introducing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms at various times between March and September 2005, according to court documents.

An Air Force investigation into Barringer began after a September traffic stop in the Netherlands found he had used marijuana before driving, Caliendo said.

Barringer admitted that he bought the drugs in the Netherlands and gave them to friends stationed in Germany.

Possession of what the Netherlands considers “soft drugs,” including marijuana and unprocessed mushrooms, is legal in the country. However, military servicemembers are prohibited from possessing or using them even if they are in a country in which the drugs are considered legal. Both marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms are illegal in the United States.

Courts-martial against other airmen connected with this case are pending, Caliendo said.

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: Airman gets 10 months in jail for using, distributing drugs [Re: motaman]
    #5804861 - 06/30/06 12:27 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That could have very well have been me. I did the exact same thing for quite some time. My heart goes out to this guy.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: Airman gets 10 months in jail for using, distributing drugs [Re: Ekstaza]
    #5806341 - 06/30/06 11:10 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

lol.. I remember you mentionting this..  :smirk:

--------------------
http://heffter.org

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service