Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com?
    #579609 - 03/15/02 10:56 AM (22 years, 19 days ago)

I ordered some BRF about a week and a half ago from Mycosupply.com and still haven't recieved anything at all. I know they took the amount already out my checkings account b/c I checked my statements online. There's no way to email them b/c everytime I send them a email it sends it right back saying that this is not a valid email address, and thats for all 3 of their emails. Did I just get screwed from them or has someone else ever ordered anything from them before and got it? The only reason I ordered from them was b/c I seen it was one of the sponsers for this site.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecookiewhore
enthusiast
Re: Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com? [Re: ]
    #579619 - 03/15/02 11:13 AM (22 years, 19 days ago)

hrm, why the hell would you order brf from the internet?
go to the goddamn bulk store and buy the shit yourself

you're just gonna heat yourself up.. and i'm not talking about that aquarium heater

Invisiblenight trainV
Stranger
Male

Loc: Midwest US
Re: Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com? [Re: cookiewhore]
    #579780 - 03/15/02 02:51 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

Mycosupply is straight up. I ordered a spendy all american pressure sterilizer from them, and it came within a week.

--------------------
Lil' Shop of Spores - Exotic Mushroom Spores From Around the World
Save 10% Off Any Order Use Coupon Code: SHROOMERY

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #579788 - 03/15/02 02:59 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

In reply to:

I ordered some BRF about a week and a half ago

Man, are you impatient or what? .... Orders can take a few weeks, don't assume your being ripped off after only 1 1/2 weeks...

If your that anxious just buy BRF from the store, I doubt there is a city/town that doesnt have any brown rice flour... If not, buy brown rice and use a blender..

Anonymous

Re: Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com? [Re: Thor]
    #579862 - 03/15/02 04:09 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

I've already called every store around here so dont tell me that i can go buy brf somewhere around here b/c you can't. I thought orders should take only 3-5 days instead of longer than that, I can get some brown rice, but then I would have to buy a dam grinder or blender, and thats more money that could be spent on spores or verm. ANYWAY as I walked up to my door there was a ups note on it saying that they DID come today and that they will retry monday. But on the note it says that I have to be 21 to sign for the package. WTF Im 19 and ordered it under my own name and there is no way that someone 21 could sign for the package cause I live by myself. Does anyone know a phone # that I can get in touch with my mycosupply and ask them if they can call ups to change it to 18 or older, or do ya'll think that they will let me sign for it anyway. I've dealt with other companies such as fed-ex but never ups.

Offlinecookiewhore
enthusiast
    #579866 - 03/15/02 04:12 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

I think the cops are after you.
they see orders for BRF, and immediately think somethings up
thats why they siad 21+.. they know yer only 19!
they wanna get you on fraud too!!

FUCK MAN

if you are renting that place..
MOVE FAST
live in the YMCA if you have to :wink:

whats the population of your city that they dont sell BRF anywhere.. i cant even believe mycosupply sells that stuff.
boys, they make money off the dumbest people sometimes

i wanna get one of their PC's tho
they only sell to US
haha

Anonymous

Re: Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com? [Re: cookiewhore]
    #579868 - 03/15/02 04:13 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

And how am I going to heat myself up from buying BRF on the internet cookiewhore. What cops are going to bust my door down for buying BRF? Let them b/c all they are going to find is BRF. Im not like other people on here and buy supplies and grow them at the same address.

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #579910 - 03/15/02 05:19 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

Are you telling me there are no health food stores, even a health food section in a big grocer in your town? I just find it hard to believe, but I don't know where you live so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt...

You can get a cheap blender, the reason I suggest doing that instead is because when you buy online with shipping it quickly adds up... Get a blender for $20-30, Brown rice for say $2-3 ....

Thats not expensive :smile:

BTW just tell them your 21, if they ask for ID tell them you lost your wallet last weekend.. If they still are asses about it just tell them to return to sender..  But I doubt they'll be like that, most of the time the delivery people are in a big hurry.

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
Re: Anyone ever ordered from Mycosupply.com? [Re: Thor]
    #580079 - 03/15/02 09:21 PM (22 years, 19 days ago)

You can find a GOOD blender or food processor @ any thift, Salvation Army or Goodwill store for under $10. Sometimes less. SixTango -- out.

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #580638 - 03/16/02 02:30 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

Hi Killa,
I'm glad that you posted here....

Our webhosting company has done a major update of their servers. They've screwed alot of things up and our email forwarding is one of them. PM me with your ship to address or email directly at - Lana_C@apexmail.com

I'll look into your order today. As a matter of fact, let me make a few phone calls and I'll find out now:)

Lana

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags