Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Anonymous]
    #560342 - 02/23/02 01:30 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

you are always looking in a mirrior.
you just dont know it.
that is all i have to say,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Divine_Madness]
    #560351 - 02/23/02 01:47 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

oooh...the mirror. i've often went back to the mirror for it's entertainment. i have a large mirror in my room and just the other night i sat in front of it. my face looked like a plastic mask that was sliding off my face. then, my eyes...you know that goofy look or the expression often drawn out to make a face look drunk or trippy? where both eyes are pointed in different directions and are moving around? well, my eyes were doing that. then i thought to myself, "what if my eyes really do look like that when im in public.." and sometimes looking in the mirror makes me think im an alien....because it's so unreal.

every time or 'session' i look in the mirror, it's a different thought, visual and experience. unless you have REALLY bad self esteem or some crap like that, don't look in the mirror. you will only pick out the bad stuff. BUT i do recommend taking that trip at least once. many people say dont look in the mirror...i think you should.

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: tak]
    #560451 - 02/23/02 05:50 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Tak.. i totally agree. I think bathrooms are the scariest room in the house. Couldn't say why though, but they are.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Revelation]
    #560667 - 02/23/02 01:13 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

For some reason I always look like a snakeman when I look at myself in the mirror tripping.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleOlgualion
Shaman-In-Training
 User Gallery

Loc: Currently Earth...
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Revelation]
    #561095 - 02/23/02 10:25 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

When I trip, I tend to spend more time in the bathroom than anywhere else. Often, I find myself looking at that person, Who is that??, with those huge eyes looking at me. I can see their soul in their eyes, and it certainy can't be me, can it? It is like my soul is looking at me and seeing what it's host looks like, instead of the other way around! I know that it is my reflection, but who is that person? Astrosome? Someday, I know I will figure it all out! And in those huge eyes, I can tell that the soul that they belong to is connected to everything.

--------------------
Study the past...
See the future...

OfflineDEnoG
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Olgualion]
    #561125 - 02/23/02 11:05 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I love my bathroom. That's where ALL the shit goes down.

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: DEnoG]
    #561614 - 02/24/02 02:15 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

I haven't found staring in a mirror to be negative at all. I once happened to be looking at a mirror that was positioned near me and had a psychic experience that was extremely relaxing and joyful. I don't go looking for that type of thing but I wouldn't mind it happening again.

After my experience I learned that it is not uncommon for people to see and communicate with spirits, see distant places, etc, through mirror gazing. People have done it throughout history. I would have thought it was bs before it happened to me.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineGringoLoco
I spit in theface of peoplewho ain't cool.
 User Gallery

Loc: Monterey, CA
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: Jellric]
    #561627 - 02/24/02 02:30 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Mirror Staring in the bathroom is all good for me.

"The eyes are the gateway to the soul".

Damn straight. Looking into my dilated, slightly trembling eye sends me to places I couldn't imagine while sober. Forget looking at your face. Just go up real close and look into your eyes, so incredibly trippy.

Invisibletak
geo's henchman
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: nowhereland
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: GringoLoco]
    #563125 - 02/25/02 10:29 PM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Scariest on drugs man. lol. I remember once i was in the bathroom, on dxm...the whole time i could hear a beeping in my head... "beep...beep...beep...beep" and im enclosed in light, light from every direction...bright and insane. Driving closer and closer to the edge, all i can think about is how im going insane, and the world is fucked up. I am in a small room, focusing on nothing but myself, and the light. It consumes me... I then open the door and im let into a much more mellow room, walk down the nice hall into my room, greeted by my best friend sitting on my bed watchign tv. "hey man" he says, "I shut your window, some truck outside had its backup alarm going forever! it was getting annoying", "hahaha whats up man" i say with a smile on my face, suddenly the world is that much better, and i am releaved of that insanity, and beeping in my head, it was only the truck, and im now inn a comfy world with my friend, and a tv. Life is great.

--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

OfflineMandoShrooms
Stranger
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: tak]
    #563241 - 02/26/02 12:35 AM (22 years, 1 month ago)

Haha, I have often passed by mirrors without looking into them. While I have stared at my distorted face, i do not find it particularly pleasant or amusing, so I just turn my head nowadays. I do, however, love to look into a pond and try to watch my reflection as it is shifted by both my mind and the wind simultaneously.

--------------------
I am glad I will never be young without wild country to be young in. Of what avail are forty freedoms without a blank spot on the map?
--Aldo Leopold

OfflinecHeMiCaLoRaNgE
journeyman
Loc: Saskatoon, SK., Canada
    #579874 - 03/15/02 04:19 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

no my friend, what is happening to these people is that their subtle body has left them momentarily and they are looking at themselves without a part of their soul, its kind of like comparing a tree that is alive to one that has withered and died. this next part will freak you out , i gaurantee it. while this is happening you are really looking at yourself from your spirit form to your spiritless body in the mirror. how do I know this you may say, I only asked myself this and was shown during a form of mediation which can lead to astral projection. your astral spirit will tell you everything you want to know, just not through words. Immediatly following the return to my body, I raised my hand and looked at it, it was not alive, it looked extremely rickety and tethered, funny I was so lost and confused this did not even scare me. Its kind of like when your commin up on shrooms and are very paranoid and scared but later you start to realize the naturallness of it all.

--------------------
<+> wOrLd PhIlOsOpHy CaN OnLy bE UnDeRsToOd ThRoUgH aStRaL aWaKeNiNg<+>

Offlinemushymuncher
journeyman

Loc: u.k
    #579905 - 03/15/02 05:16 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

i would love to see, one of my friends,looking it the mirror on
mushies or trips,he can't walk past on without waking over
himself ,plus he's right ugly twat to start with.

OfflineMissFiringNeuron

Loc: Ny, and the Gulf Coast
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: mushymuncher]
    #580197 - 03/15/02 11:58 PM (22 years, 18 days ago)

Bathrooms of Anykind in anyplace whilst tripping on a variety of things are worlds within themselves. You can see into another reality through a mirror, you can look yourself dead in your eyes with that kind of gravitational focus and just question your subconscious. I find it a lot easier to do looking into a mirror than shutting my eyes and meditating, Lot more "two way" conversation anyway

on strips of lsd I always see mirrors as water that reflect a cartoon world

--------------------
You cannot use butterfly language to communicate with caterpillar

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: the evils of mirror looking [Re: cHeMiCaLoRaNgE]
    #580361 - 03/16/02 05:31 AM (22 years, 18 days ago)

When I look into a mirror, the world stops being real... It doesn't exist anymore... everything around me that I ever knew stops existing; all that exists is myself and what I am, I wonder if I look away if I'll stop exisitng, if that world that used to fill my mind will flood back in... I wonder if I should look away, fall away from this place where everything is more real than anything I have ever known. Finally I dare to look away and the world floods back, reality takes its place again...

It always does.

Offlinemelic
undead
Loc: fin
    #580419 - 03/16/02 07:43 AM (22 years, 18 days ago)

I don't tend to stare into mirrors while high, but I do check my eyes while coming up/down. The pupils usually get so large that the iris hardly shows at all. Looks very very alien (and it's not an hallucination).

--------------------
    Look at that bunch over there man, They've spotted us !

Melic  :tongue:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag