Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Anyone else ready?
    #5794041 - 06/26/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Today whist driving around for work (doing courrier duties) I said out of the blue to myself,

"Damn...I'm SO READY for my next life..."

I guess I mean that I'm "bored" with this one. I then suddenly realized that I've actually spent my entire life "fighting" this existance. I have never wanted to be me.

I have always wanted to be "someone else" with diffrent friends, diffrent love interests (maybe at least ONE), diffrent parents, diffrent locale...ect, ect...

Basically, I realized that *I* put myself into this existance...despite the fact that I long so much to exist in nothing-ness each day.

I want to be one of the Aeons juggling colored balls...I want to exist in a realm where I can do, see, feel, taste, smell, think...and experience whatever my imagination can drum up instantly.

For example, I want to have sex with so-and-so *BOOM* it's happened in that instant.

I have experienced events like this on high-dose mushroom trips. I was able to manifest and experience anything at any time.

I miss this.

Sure, it makes living in regular society pretty hard...but at this point I don't really care. I'm not worried about my soul...I know it'll just keep going on and on like it always has.

Anyone else feel "uncomfortable" in their bodies as well? I feel like my essence just wants to shed my "flesh suit" and fly away. This feeling has been increasing as of late.

I look back at all my memories and diffrent periods of my life, and I can't help but think,

"Ok...so what's next...I've been me for what feels like forever. When are things going to radically change? When do I get to be a cloud or a mountain?"...

I dunno..maybe im nuts.  :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #5794054 - 06/26/06 09:37 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

First off, you can do anything you wish (within physical bounds of course). If you want to be someone else, have different friends, loves etc... you can.

Second, it seems like your desires, your wants, are taking a hold of you and distracting you from everything you could be enjoying around you.

Just some thoughts.

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #5794081 - 06/26/06 09:43 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I dunno..maybe im nuts.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
    #5794227 - 06/26/06 10:25 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

two penguins are floating on an iceburg, the first penguin says "you look like you are wearing a tuxedo", the second penguin says "what makes you think I'm not?".

Offlinemichael_lifshitz
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: here
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #5794238 - 06/26/06 10:28 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I personally feel like you are going down a very negative train of thought, which just isn't true.

There are infinite possibilities right here right now, you should be looking at what there is, not what there could be. How could you possibly be bored.

“How is it possible that a being with such sensitive jewels as the eyes, such enchanted musical instruments as the ears, and such fabulous arabesque of nerves as the brain can experience itself anything less than a god.” - Alan Watts

OfflineShroomDoom
Friend of the Medicine
 User Gallery

Loc: A Psychedelic State Flag
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: michael_lifshitz]
    #5794293 - 06/26/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

you should try lucid dreaming. when you get adept at it you can do those things. have sex with anyone your imagination can conjure.exist as an atom or a nuetron or something. but you can also do other stretches to your reality like attempt to split into 2 consciousnesses that are seperate, or 3 or 50.... try it. you can start by keeping a dream journal.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #5794294 - 06/26/06 10:48 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Oh man are you in for a surprise...

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #5794340 - 06/26/06 11:01 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Oh man are you in for a surprise...

Most people are.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Offlinesalviadog
Stranger

#5794369 - 06/26/06 11:10 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

yah i'm about done with this life. I'm not going to go off and kill myself. If I die tomorrow, it wouldn't be so bad. I don't have a very negative outlook on life either, I kind of just want to take the death trip. Though, I probably just need to experience ego death. Ah well, random ramblings...

--------------------
Happiness is not being smart enough to know what to worry about.

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: salviadog]
    #5794388 - 06/26/06 11:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Oh I'm not going to kill myself or end my life early! I hope no one got that impression!

I just feel as though I have always had this "pull" to exist in my imagination.

As if, a static, and linnear life feels "wrong" in some sense, I feel as though I should have more freedom.

Freedom to...manifest shit instantly, freedom to astrally project myself to the top of Mount Everest...freedom to travel to Alpha Centari via spirit..

Anyone seen Star Trek: The Next Generation?

I feel as though I *should* be the character Q. I feel as though I KNOW that everything is linked, everything is part of the same-ness...so WHY can't I just snap my fingers and be a diffrent person with a diffrent life?

WHY can't I experience the memories I want to have? (like knowing what it's like to be a blade of grass...in every sense and perception)

Arugh...2012 is so far away to wait.

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
    #5794390 - 06/26/06 11:19 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think you guys understand...I'm talking about omnipotence...total and absoulte control over whatever and whenever I exist.

Maybe I need to learn to lucid dream myself into an entirely new life...and exist there for what "seems" and entire lifetime.

Maybe that's all this life is after all, one prolonged lucid dream...pre-programmed to keep me inside of it.

Edited by MystikMushroom (06/26/06 11:20 PM)

OfflineQuankus
keep a dreamjournal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Benicia, CA and Monterey ...
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: ShroomDoom]
    #5794467 - 06/26/06 11:47 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomDoom said:
you should try lucid dreaming. .... try it. you can start by keeping a dream journal.

You beat me to it.
Although, Lucid Dreaming shouldn't be used to escape your waking life.

Dream Journals are so underrated.

--------------------

CyanoFriscosa

Offlineslaphappy
Its just me
 User Gallery

Loc: Norway, Eidsvoll, Råholt...
Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: Quankus]
    #5794608 - 06/27/06 12:41 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Difficulties coping with reality, tends to bring the subject to closely identify him/herself with his/her imagination.

This is textbook stuff.

Like you are imaginative enough to live forever by the whim of your fantasy. Hah! You'd fuck Christina Aguilera or whoever your fancy is, and then what? You want to be a rock?

I don't think you have a clue.

This is the obvious: You are allready doing this, it just isn't going as fast as your feeble mind would like it too. And you think its boring.

Edit: You are instantly hallucinating to be someone who instantly wants to be someone else.  :rolleyes:

But infact speeding up the process of doing nothing, eternally, would make you catch up to what you really don't want.

Who the hell wants to be a genie? Didn't you ever see Aladdin?

Sorry if I come off as a cynical, hung over and exhausted prick, but I am.

--------------------
The argent messenger of truth beyond truth, the antithesis of life, cruel and bleak as interstellar space, pulseless and frozen as absolute zero, dazzling with the frost of irrefragable logic and unforgettable fact.

Edited by slaphappy (06/27/06 12:43 AM)

OfflineSchwammel
Auk

Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: slaphappy]
    #5794681 - 06/27/06 01:18 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Odysseus was given the option either live a long but boring life or a short one full of excitement.

which did you choose...

Offlinecapliberty
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else ready? [Re: Schwammel]
    #5794802 - 06/27/06 02:30 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

How does lucid dreaming work?

I had this book called dream gates, it was consciously making yourself sleep, in a sense your awake but asleep, it took practice to induce this sleep, and you could detect energy fields, say if you induced the sleep at a place where alot of corruption took place, you could see the corruption within self induced dream state,

I also heard Aborigines from Australia practiced this type of dreaming alot, they are so good at it, that they can induce 24 hr sessions and get very deep into their dreams

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
    #5794984 - 06/27/06 06:07 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

MystikMushroom said:
Today whist driving around for work (doing courrier duties) I said out of the blue to myself,

"Damn...I'm SO READY for my next life..."

I would bet that if you do die, you will come back into this life you hate so much.
You are in this life to learn how to enjoy it.

If you cant learn to enjoy this life.....why would God give you another life for you to fuck up?

Quote:

I guess I mean that I'm "bored" with this one. I then suddenly realized that I've actually spent my entire life "fighting" this existance. I have never wanted to be me.

dingdingdingdingdingding

There is the problem my friend
You will have to learn how to be happy in THIS life before you are granted a "new life"

Quote:

"Ok...so what's next...I've been me for what feels like forever. When are things going to radically change?"

When you make the change happen

Check out this sig......

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone else ready? nahhh - avoid that ironic fate man. [Re: niteowl]
    #5795278 - 06/27/06 09:41 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

luckily
several times in this life
I have let go and realized
that the magic is already happenning
.....have to dance to the magic....
...synchronize to synchronicity....

I have seen many who only get their first peek of it when it is far far too late to enjoy.

avoid irony, no fun to put the joke on yourself.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Anyone else ready? nahhh - avoid that ironic fate man. [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #5795346 - 06/27/06 10:09 AM (17 years, 8 months ago)

You probably already realize this, but if you can't enjoy this very life here and now, then you certainly won't be able to enjoy the next one.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Re: Anyone else ready? nahhh - avoid that ironic fate man. [Re: Schwammel]
    #5796803 - 06/27/06 06:44 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you guys for all the replies! Especially you slaphappy. I needed the voice of, "oh quit bitching and buck the fuck up!"

Today was a wonderfull day for me. I woke up and decided first thing before I got out of bed that I would have a good day. I can't quite describe it, but I just "decided" with my being to have a fruitfull day.

I spent most of my day driving around alone thinking...and this was a very good thing indeed.

I'm a thinker...If im not talking out loud, im talking to myself inside my head about several things at once. I can shut it down for meditation, but I find that when I let my mind wander on it's own I can "download" very interesting concepts and ideas without realizing it.

So, I gave much thought to this life that I am living...

I had a textbook normal childood. Two parents (still together)...no abuse, no family problems at home. The only problem I can *think* I might have had as a child was not being EVER able to relate to my parents.

Even at a very early age I knew that my parents wouldn't understand my imagination...as I grew older, I knew they could not understand my social situations in highschool due to the diffrence in the 50's culture and 90's...

I closed myself off to my parents and basically gave them a false image of myself.

I too in the past 4 years have had my life come "crashing down"...from flunking out of college...and many other things many here would consider "minor" (but to me were major)...

Then, 2 years ago about 7 months after my gastric bypass, I ate an 8th of shrooms. Call me arrogant, naive, whatever...but I am convinced nobody could trip any harder than I did.

I existed for probably an hour inside the "all-consuming white light" that the Buddhists refer to at the most subtle levels of awareness. I litteraly "saw" the mobius, the infinity of the universe. I felt the ONENESS and realized I was never created, never will die, never...anything! The paradox made sense. It all exists, but it all dosen't at the same time.

Then, I died...several times. I think at least 10 times in rapid sucession.

Everything would go black and I knew inside that I was dying. My body would go limp and I would collapse on the dirt and feel my consciousness curl up into itself and then be reborn back into bright light.

After this, I then began to belive in my own divinity. I saw entire possible lifetimes flashed in mere moments over and over again. Litterally the entire human experience of all the lives of every human that ever was or will be--was shown to me at lightspeed.

I tried desperatley to navigate the "streams" (i felt like i was in a river moving at lightspeed)...and had SOME mild sucess.

I was able to totally leave my body at will in this state. I wanted to see the earth from above--and I soon found myself in orbit spread eagle watching the earth below. I remember tears streaming down my face in pure elation...

Many more mystical and profound events (some even MORE profound) happened that night.

Since then, I have been trying to capture a piece of that state in my every-day life. I meditate, use brainwave entrainment software, read esoteric books, and just try and be "aware" to all the infinite possibilities in each moment.

Yesterday I felt an overwhelming sense of dispair at my lack of progress in this area.

I think I was spoiled 2 years ago...and am finally seeing just how wide and long the road ahead of me is.

Today I went to a metaphysical store and picked up some new stones and had a very enlightening chat with the middle-aged woman behind the counter. She is definatley an "indigo" if there was ever such a thing. I would feel no silly-ness in slightly bowing and saying, "Namaste" to her with full sincerity...even though I barley know her personally.

She was very interested when I told her I could feel the chakras in my abdomen "spinning like pinwheels" when I used the Moqui marbles I bought the time before. Somthing about having an elder not look at me like im crazy/stupid in my "real life" was very satisfying.

OfflineSchwammel
Auk

Re: Anyone else ready? nahhh - avoid that ironic fate man. [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #5796824 - 06/27/06 06:52 PM (17 years, 8 months ago)

why did you have a bypass and eat shrooms?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom