Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineTrichomeFarmer
Stranger
Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen.....
    #5789597 - 06/25/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by TrichomeFarmer (06/25/06 03:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGabbaDjS
BTH
 User Gallery

Loc: By The Lake
Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: TrichomeFarmer]
    #5790959 - 06/25/06 11:12 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Thats hard to watch while drunk.. Toooo many voices and theatrics.

I will watch it sometime soon.

--------------------
GabbaDj

FAMM.ORG             

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #5791494 - 06/26/06 02:37 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I just finished watching that.

It's definitely not one to watch when drunk as when they get into it, a lot of information related to ties and connections, to keep track of, starts flying at ya. That "voices stuff" only lasts for a few minutes during an intro to the movie. You can zip past the intro.

The "paranoid" character was hysterical, not to make light of the subject though.

I leave off pretty much where the movie did. What can anyone do about it? It would take generations of people organizing themselves through the spread of information and similar under cover groups and organizations to bankrupt the worlds wealthiest banks. Get caught in the mean time in a certain aspect of that and the patriot act has the right to put your ass in jail for conspiring against the government, oh the irony of it.

It's weird. I only read about this stuff on the internet and the world seems so fucked up and depraved and then, I look away from my computer screen, into my lovely home, out the window into my lovely neighborhood, knowing the joy laughter and love I will share with friends and family under the sunny skies tomorrow.  My life is a really good one and I love it.

It's as if, all I have to do is a click a button and all of this ugliness goes away, I'd never know.

On the one hand, these movies heighten awareness of a bigger picture, and then, you "know" but then what? They are set up well to leave one feeling helpless and hopeless or even in fear/paralysis then they did before they "knew". Some times, I wonder, what is even behind the creating of and spreading of this information, true or false.

If it just serves to leave one feeling, powerless, hopeless or even in fear, it serves the agenda to keep people in their place, and easy to control and manipulate. Those arn't things I feel though and anyone who knows me from S&P over the last two years knows that. I think all any individual at this point can do is source the sort of informtion and knowledge that gives them personal empowerment regardless of who or what wants to control us and have us dancing like puppets on strings.

People have been political activists against wars since there have been wars and it seems to do no good. I've been voting 3rd party since I have been voting, whoop ti doo. What has been stopped since the spreading of this information? People have known about the world management team for a long time and the machine keeps humming.

They say knowledge is power and yet, how do you turn knowledge of any of this into a power to stop it?

If everyone switched over to a bartering exchange system of goods and services only, rendering the power of the dollar useless, the world banks power would be robbed of them. They say that only 1% of the worlds population controls this planet.

How is it that the other 99% is powerless, helpless and without hope or even in fear at a 99 against 1 ratio?  :crazy2:

It's sort of really silly when you think about it. 99 against 1. Think about that. It tells me that people just have been repressing themselves if they beleive something else has all this power over them and their lives.

:peace: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #5791717 - 06/26/06 06:23 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, those are eternal questions I've been pondering for quite a while.

I think the power this knowledge gives you is the fact that you know better, that you don't believe in the system anymore and that you don't expect anything from it. That is a very limited kind of power, but it's better than getting fooled on a daily basis like all those who believe in a career, a party, a church, etc.

What to do then? That's the tough one.

I was very surprised by the anwser given by Steven Jones, in the interview I linked to in the other 911 thread. It's grim, but probably realistic. What he basically says is: be prepared, store food, do what you can to survive. This sounds pretty militia-like, but I'm afraid he's being clairvoyant here. Let's fantasize a little bit, and assume that towards the end of this presidential term, or at the latest towards the end of the next one, a few factors start to combine. The awareness about 911 is growing to inescapable levels, the Republicans are beginning to feel they won't be able to rig another election without causing outright revolution, and peak oil is definitely starting to make its effects felt. In such a conjuncture, I'm afraid (very) authoritarian rule will become almost a fatality. This would take the form of a new, ultimate kind of 911, maybe a dirty bomb as Jones hypothesizes, anyway the kind of attack that signs the end of the democratic mascarade and makes authorities show their true face "in the interest of the nation". And the worst is, I'm afraid this evolution will come no matter what.

So what is there to do? Not much, except trying to live outside the system as much as possible. Try to downsize your oil needs to a minimum, try to go live in the countryside away from large concentrations (I do realize few people are in a position to do so). Oh, and another one: try to leave as few traces as possible. Don't trust your anonymity on the web, for instance. Sometimes, I fear that one day the powers that be will gladly use the archives from the time everyone was allowed to freely speak out to determine where to start the cleanup. And that's a very scary thought, since it is probably way too late to start watching your step.

My real advice is more individual and personal. Since there's nothing you can do about the outside world, try to do something about your inner world. Try to take on a spiritual path that will allow you to cope with any situation as things worsen. It won't change the world, but it may change the way you feel about it. It may be all you can do, unfortunately.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: Aldous]
    #5792418 - 06/26/06 12:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

take on a spiritual path that will allow you to cope with any situation as things worsen. It won't change the world, but it may change the way you feel about it. It may be all you can do, unfortunately.

Thats pretty much where I've been with all of this. Funny to me how I read of people feeling enslaved by this country when they are free to leave. I know I am and can whenever I want too. In the mean time, I see it as if we are using the best of this place to live a good life. If they ever remove my right to home school my daughter, thats when I pull out.

Though you see some things worsening, you see a lot of things getting better too. I've been reading through all of these 9/11 links lately just out of curiosity of the details of these theories, yet, I usually keep my head focused on the good in this world and there is much of it. I'm an optimist and certainly am not waiting for anyone else to create my Utopia for me. My family is already in one within this world regardless of what is going on out side of it.

Like you said, work with what you do have control over and that's the day to day quality , peace, freedom and joy of your own life and spread and share what you can with others from out of that. I'm not a dooms dayer, to the contrary, I believe the best is yet to come.

One can keep an eye open to this stuff and yet, not live in fear, just awareness of the bigger picture it paints. There are even bigger pictures that reveal great beauty beyond the 9/11 conspiracy theory ones. They keep me going and loving my life living in the beauty of those instead.

Speaking of, I'm off to do some gardening. I have one filled with Oleanders, Jasmines, and Gardenias. A mini tropical paradise. It smells like heaven. Weird, like I said, I click on the internet, tv news, or read a news papper and there is hell everywhere. Click it all off and heaven resumes in my world.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the big question of "Now you know, now what do you do?"

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinepeteyg
alan watts thought
Male User Gallery

Loc: delaware u.s.a
Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: Aldous]
    #5792520 - 06/26/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

that was awesome he really did his homework, i would like to see that on national TV

OfflineBasilides
Servent ofWisdom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Crown and Heart
    #5792562 - 06/26/06 01:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

You know, I have not watched a single 9-11 conspiracy movie since the whole bandwagon got started after the collective shock of the attack wore off. Well, I watched about 5 minutes of one. It was highly amateur and it sounded like a collage student was narrating it. If Charlie Sheen makes one, I might give it the time of day.

--------------------

"Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is. Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: Basilides]
    #5792718 - 06/26/06 02:36 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

It's an hour and forty minutes long. You say you watched just the intro, and feel qualified to judged the actual almost two hour long movie you didn't even watch?

Sure, its an artsy film and was pretty creative. More characters come into play. There is him the average citizen asking questions and doing research, the paranoid guy, then the CIA agent trying to convince him to drop it, then the historian and then the philosopher.

This guy did do his homework and pumped out more connecting facts related to drug cartels, insurance and security companies, Intelligence Agencies, counter terrorism's organizations,  share holders of organisations, then anything else I have ever watched or read. It had my head spinning it with just the facts of the ties and associations alone.

I learned a lot of new stuff from different angles I hadn't heard before. This was the most comprehensive and impressive theory put out there yet.

I'd like to see it aired nationally even if presented as Fiction just because the plot is far more compelling, chilling and interesting with all of the twists and turns then any fiction Hollywood can crank out trying to create something of the like. :lol:

And I thought the documentary Fog of War, with Robert S. McNamara, former U.S. Defence Secretary was chilling and compelling related to how cold and callous our government is.

The Patsy set up of the fundamental extremists Muslim terrorists being formed through the ISA unbeknownst to them, formed and funded by the CIA and the Venice flight school run as a cover for CIA drug smuggling was a riot to contemplate. :lol: Again, I don't mean to make light of it, but damn! What a cluster fuck of who's using who and being set up for for what.

You use to post a lot on the Islamist extremists Bas. You should watch it in full and hear out this guys version of them being created through brain washing by the CIA, through the ISI, to set them up as the Patsies for the attacks the CIA launches through the ISI . :lol: Funnier is his version of those aware of the pose who are actually not religious at all and making a killing through drug running under the cover of an extremist in case they get caught to defer attention away from the CIA drug smuggling ring.

I think the lower ranking Islamists Extremists should watch this film. :rofl2:

I never even knew about the AIG or Kroll until I watched this. What a thick plot. The counter terrorist organization is the terrorist in it. Too funny, not funny, but funny. :crazy2: It's a no wonder anyone who speaks of it is called crazy. It is crazy if its true.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
    #5792746 - 06/26/06 02:45 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I don't think Basilides was talking about this specific movie. He saw five minutes of one... but I guess it was not this one, must have been Loose change by the description of it.

Thanks anyway for the synopsis, I didn't have time to watch this one... yet.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#5793056 - 06/26/06 04:27 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
One can keep an eye open to this stuff and yet, not live in fear, just awareness of the bigger picture it paints. There are even bigger pictures that reveal great beauty beyond the 9/11 conspiracy theory ones. They keep me going and loving my life living in the beauty of those instead.

I think that there are bigger pictures within bigger pictures. Bigger pictures are hard to conceive for some people, so imagine trying to conceive bigger pictures of bigger pictures!
What I'm trying to say is that I think 9/11 is just a piece, or rather a major piece, of the puzzle, that 9/11 was simply a catalyzer for something bigger...and that's not something I enjoy thinking about, its really a scary thought, and I definitely don't see any beauty in any of it.

You know, I try for this not to affect me, I try to get it out of my mind, but there's this sense of sadness that I can't get rid of, seeing how we've all been fooled, seeing where we're headed, seeing in what state the world is in today, it just makes me deeply sad because there isn't anything to do, and it ends up negatively affecting my everyday life. All I can do is watch everything rot.

I'd like to be able to see the positive side of things like you, but in this case, I just don't see any.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Great 911 movie you guys probably havent seen..... [Re: exclusive58]
    #5793116 - 06/26/06 04:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Just as veils can hide from you what is plotting against you, they can also hide what of beauty is waiting for you to discover it.

If you know about all of this then you are no longer being fooled by the actors. You know they are in costume and the charade is up.

However, if you continue to live in any level of fear or sadness because you can't stop the show then you are still being fooled into buying into the power and control agenda.

Someone who is afraid and feeling pinned in a corner will believe or go along with anything to feel safe again.

Someone sad is akin to one depressed and sad/depressed people are low on will to bother with life or live. They are easy to move and push around in that given up state of having given up making any decisions for themselves.

Inducing fear and sadness in others is a great way to manipulate and bend them to your will.

You don't have to be prey or fool to that easy trick either.

It's not that I see a positive side to or within corruption. I see positivity happen regardless of it and outside of it.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom