Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone?
    #5786078 - 06/24/06 08:09 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

So i hear a lot of talk about the salvia goddess "Sally Maria" the salvia elves and the dreamland... however there seems to be a lack of good trip reports for apparently the "real" reason to smoke salvia... Anyone have any good trip reports of this nature?

I first took an interest in elves after my last strong salvia experience. DMT produced nothing elf or gnome like, and i never really thought about them too much. Then after a rediculous hit of 10x, i foundmyseld holding on to prevent being pulled through a portal that had 2 elvish creatures by it calling me by name... i didnt let go, i didnt want to go through, i knew nothing about it. After researching it, found out there are "smelves" and this other realm.

Anyone here ever get there?  :mushroom2: :sun:

-SDP  :rasta:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: SDP]
    #5786110 - 06/24/06 08:43 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

how about the creases of time?
more real than real?
but elves are not a reason
they more of a reaction.
self residue becomes
an elf seeing you.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #5786213 - 06/24/06 10:15 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Salvia is full of magical powers! It heals, guides, shows, explain and play with you. You contact with spirits.

On "standard" trip you feel things. On Salvia you see things and you are those things. You always fall into realm that is strange but familiar, like your home in dreams.

What makes it so special? Its far more magical then psychedelic. Intense visions. Total ego-loss fast and eternal like death.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: Kras]
    #5786387 - 06/24/06 11:37 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with the total instant ego-loss like death... in fact thats what it feels like, like you've somehow transported to another place, with the distinct feel that you cant go back to your normal self.... and you are extremely fucked. Ive read a lot of trip reports regarding various uses + experiences with salvia, but i find it very strange that there is this reoccurring theme in a lot of people's salvia trips... So if you believe salvia is magical, then you believe like those that believe in astral things, meaning, that somewhere there really exists a realm of existence where these salvia spirits dwell?

I find the ideas DMT proposes amazingly intriguing, however, Salvia has a lot harder and stronger lesson to teach, i think, and many more or extended versions of ideas... What it narrows down to, is i find it hard to believe they are all just archetypes stored biologically... This has to be some kind of real connection with some actual entity(ties). Anyway... any ideas?  :thumbup: :grin:

-SDP  :stoned:

--------------------
Amen

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#5786653 - 06/24/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I learned about things that I would have never thought of on salvia divinorum. It's a spiritual thing for me. I have also discovered scary things about a world that wanted to take my soul because I was hurting nature! Pretty intense, but meaningful stuff!  :thumbup:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Edited by colimon (06/24/06 01:52 PM)

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: colimon]
    #5786887 - 06/24/06 04:05 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I believe that it's false to divide ourselves from external world. Contradiction is obvious but real.

--------------------
enjoy life!

InvisibleTrippinTeddy
Lost Voyager
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Returning Video Tapes
    #5786963 - 06/24/06 04:41 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SDP said:
So i hear a lot of talk about the salvia goddess "Sally Maria" the salvia elves and the dreamland... however there seems to be a lack of good trip reports for apparently the "real" reason to smoke salvia... Anyone have any good trip reports of this nature?

I first took an interest in elves after my last strong salvia experience. DMT produced nothing elf or gnome like, and i never really thought about them too much. Then after a rediculous hit of 10x, i foundmyseld holding on to prevent being pulled through a portal that had 2 elvish creatures by it calling me by name... i didnt let go, i didnt want to go through, i knew nothing about it. After researching it, found out there are "smelves" and this other realm.

Thats very similar to what I have experinced on salvia. For me it was a man and a woman. I couldn't really seem them I just felt thier presence and could hear thier voices. They also called me by my name. For me thier was an very intense light that they were in and were trying to get me to go to them but I felt very afraid and felt as if they would cause me harm. I literally stood up and tried to run from the light. It was a pretty scary experience. We had been smoking heroic amounts of 15x when this happend.

--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #5787083 - 06/24/06 05:42 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

just as with choosing your own battles, you can choose what is significant to you - same thing.

I have not chosen to make the entities encountered more significant than the overall exploration of dreaming and wakefulness in general.

--------------------

Offlinestemmer
Stranger
 User Gallery

#5787140 - 06/24/06 06:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Elves could be clusters of thoughts and facts all intertwined feeding back information to you within your own head at tremendous speeds. Seeming like an all knowing entity via your own perception of the world or the ambassador that comes to you during such experiences like a knock at your door or a phone call.

Or they could be somewhat related to DNA, and god only knows how far our present understanding of DNA can take us.
We could have the blueprint of anything and everything right at or fingertips. Who knows???? (big bang, the backward and forward movement of time......)
I think that is one of the things that make psychedelics so very amazing without me being too explicit about anything.

I could go on and on............ But have a thing about revealing my own experiences explicitly. I dont want to form an argument for people to shit on because I know what I know I have experienced.
Plus im far to lazy right now, and that would take alot of time.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#5788559 - 06/25/06 03:40 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

redgreenvines: what about meeting personalized forces that influence your life?

--------------------
enjoy life!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5788703 - 06/25/06 06:14 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

kras;
you do meet your life at every turn, and it is smart to be respectful to all the manifestations. when people are very hung up on particular embodiments of deities and elves, I find that I can accept those described events as proxies for their urgent needs to externalize the life that they are meeting at every turn.

stemmer;
DNA is an evolved and interactive rule set for the planning department of our bodies a cellular level.
Our complex DNA lets us grow into a shape so that we can up on our legs and smile, but it does not affect the content of what we say or see.
Same as the city planning department tells you where and what you can build, but not what you can sell in your store or what kind of bedspread you can put on your bed, in the bedroom of the apartment that you build.
The DNA may encode the waddle in your walk by specifying ratios of the pelvis to the femur and tibia, but it does not encode where you waddle to, who you waddle with, and when (except in a most indirect and abstract way - true, many have gone off into the sunset arguing about those abstractions).

--------------------

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #5788809 - 06/25/06 08:05 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SDP said:

all the time.  serves as both a humbling and inspiring experience.

however, i find it hard to put into words, and words have a way of perverting things, so i usually dont.. but I DO know what you mean by Smelves.  crazy!  for some reason they are always like "come on!  lets all go!  we're all going!" and i follow them, and everyone it just having a great time and laughing.

like i said, hard to put into words, without sounding like a madman  :crazy2:

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflinemadMushroom
Stranger
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: kotik]
    #5789179 - 06/25/06 11:32 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Speaking of the two elves and being sucked into a vortex, when I first started doing it I had this amazing experience where I found myself in this very strange green gradient world. It felt like I was moving right, or rather floating briskly to the right, and I heard a voice yelling in some strange language. Somehow I was sure at the time that I was leaving some sort of place or community, and that he was wishing me well as I went. I don't remember if he said my name, but I knew that he addressed me specifically.

Edit: Oh, and I also get the "Come on, let's all go!" thing from creatures I see on salvia trips! It's the strangest thing. I usually find myself feeling like I'm metaphorically wakling on thin ice, however, and don't follow them. Maybe I should, you know?

Edited by madMushroom (06/25/06 11:38 AM)

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: madMushroom]
    #5789312 - 06/25/06 12:24 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

redgreenvines: could be it... but you'll never know for sure :wink:

madMushroom: I also had this community feeling. For me it was eternal place, like Heaven. With old, good but never realized friends. But something told me that we all will get there. Looks like we've found place before time and space :wink:

kotik: I can refer to that "hurry up, let's go" because when I was crossing the reality I "saw" familiar places with strong inclination that I need to do something. That was very strange because I felt like being someone else.

P.S. Does anyone noticed altered dreams? I had strange, realistic dreams where I was a Nazi or cutting off my finger to see if I can feel the energetic one. It's funny because in the second dream I was regretting what I've done and a FEMALE said "you see? I told you".

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #5790130 - 06/25/06 06:19 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I dont buy the DNA thing... kind of like the saying that all the things we see on DMT are our brain making sese of complex random patterns, that dreaming is just a result of chaotic neuorn firing... Then again it makes less since to believe in a a conciousness that get taken to a place in a realm on a higher plane. But i dont see how things that complex and similiar can just be a reaction and self-created...

A friend of a friend that was brought over to my apt yesterday had an interesting experience. I told him nothing except it will be overwheleming, and it will put him in another dimension. He smoked it, freaked out as everyone does, then was in awe for hours about his trip... which was him being pulled through a hallway by 2 "people like entities" he said, when asked, werent particularily elf-like or gnomeinsh, pulling his arms and telling him (as hes looking at me + the other guy in the room) that we arnt real, and ntohing here is real, and to come with them. And kept emphasizing how nothing here was real and he needed to let go and go where they are taking him.

Interesting to say the least, if anything, peaked my interest more now...

i hit a little bit of leftover 10x last night, not enough for a breakthrough at all, but definately enough to give me that painful salvia fealing... makes me scared... I hope to explore this world soon though.  :crazy2:

-SDP :rastamon:

--------------------
Amen

Offlineavapxia
Stranger
Male

#5790650 - 06/25/06 09:32 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

This is a great thread.  Very good explanation of Salvia, Kras.  Glad to see another anarchist here, as well.

I also get a very exciting, community feeling.  Like meeting old friends. :smile:

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: avapxia]
    #5791832 - 06/26/06 08:44 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

I also don't buy this all scientific stuff. When I'm psychodelized and I want to explain with science what is happening the spirits just laugh at me. Then I laugh with them :wink:

--------------------
enjoy life!

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#5792668 - 06/26/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

there is a profound sense of normals being unable to ever get it right when you are on the other side.

I mean, when really really strange, it is patently clear, that the normal-ish state of mind is just incapable of getting it at all.
too much is missing (here), utterly inaccessible, the smells tastes, views, and other unsouvenired senses are unconveyable from that side to this other.

here is a gem on the topic of entities though
Quote:

throy said:
PEOPLE

Romantic Salvia Thread

This is a little old.... But fuck... this is beautiful

I couldnt even post in it... To say so

Didn't wanna upset it.

since Im drunk...also.... I bring it here

--------------------

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
    #6098323 - 09/25/06 11:57 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow I can't believe I saw that, "hey! Lets go! Come with us!" That happened on my first breakthrough, it was a woman, with a few other entities that I could not see, but knew they were there. The woman I could see as a woman, though I could not see features or detail. Right before my trip I kept saying "I'm ready to do this, I understand blah blah blah" well I get there, total loss of ego, no clue who or what I was and I'm being told "You said you were ready, everything was just a dream and you woke up! Come with us, lets go!" And I remember at that point being very afraid that what I perceived to be my life was a dream. And at that moment while there thinking about my life (after they said you were just dreaming I realized that I was "Jake" with an identity and life that I had left, and it seemed like it was ages and ages ago) but I felt my life was somewhere far away, some distant memory that I was just remembering. It seemed as if my life was literally DREAMED UP one night in this weird world, and I had forgotten that it was a dream to the point that I was caught up in it and forgot the true reality or life or whatever you want to call that world. But I panicked and told them "no no I'm Jake, I have a mom, dad, sister, I have a room with my stuff in it" After I said that I got a very very distinct feeling someone was behind me dragging me by the collar of my shirt. I was fighting against it when I looked around and realized I was in my room again. I layed on my bed terrified for about an hour while the experience soaked in. The next time I broke through the same woman was there, and she said very simply "Remember what happened to you the last time? Well its about to happen again!" I got scared, she laughed then I just kept talking to my friends as much as possible when I came back to keep me from going insane because I thought she had me that time, although she was saying it in an almost friendly kinda messing with me way. I am almost ready for salvia again. I will be using it alone, and in the proper manner, so when I meet her again she will be happy with me, and maybe she will share many things with me, or perhaps will offer me to follow here again! But I am curious, has ANYONE actually gone with them and didn't think "oh shit if I go im never coming back" because it feels like reality and life is like 20,000,000,000,000,000 light years away? And do you think you have to have bad experiences with salvia to understand the opposite of bad, which is good. Knowing good experiences can create the opposite, bad experiences and knowing bad experiences can create an opposite good experience?

Edited by TheJakeyl88 (09/25/06 12:01 PM)

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: TheJakeyl88]
    #6099476 - 09/25/06 05:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

As someone who has his first salvia currently flowing through priority mail, I have to say this all sounds quite intense. It is what I know I need though.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: PowerTrip]
    #6100862 - 09/25/06 10:44 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I just recently smoked about .3grams of some homegrow leaf, and I dont think I've ever felt so uncomfortable on a psychedelic, though it may have been set and setting. I took one huge drag and held it for more than 1 minute, I felt an alert which started at the top of my spine. I exhaled, then something told me "just one more hit." I took the second drag, and shit I was facing the salvia spirit. I had the online salvia altar from sagewisdom.com on. I focused on the main mask in the center, and some entity took the form of the mask. My room became totally infamiliar, the wall to the left of me began to bend in the way they portray things bending as they get sucked into a black hole. This entity was physically pushing me backwards, aggressively as though to teach me a lesson, like its more powerful than I am. It didnt touch me though, it was some invisible force. I felt like I was being blown by 100mph+ winds I tried to resist and step forward, but it was futile, I wasnt strong enough, I'd struggle to step forward and get blown 2 steps back. The entity somehow seemed happy with itself. Within 2-3 mins I no longer sensed another presence. I scared myself shitless. I dont feel inclinde to smoke leaf for a long while. The scariest part was that I felt like I was somewhere else, though I knew I hadnt physically gone anywhere. It was like I had peeled away at the surface.

I've done mescaline once, mushrooms a few times, and weak aya once, pot habitually, and salvia once before this. I personally dont like Salvia compared to the other things i've tried. I enjoy growing the plant, and I hope maybe I can find a peaceful spirit in it one day.

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6102151 - 09/26/06 08:11 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thats pretty decent for homegrown leaf and not the extract! It sounds about right though, being pushed or dragged is usual for people. I know what you mean about being scared shitless. Its really weird and sometimes I don't know I'm so scared until I'm completely off the drug too. Next time you do it, wait until you forget what the first experience was REALLY like, thats what I did and was shot back into salvia land 10 fold. Hit me hard.

Uncertain
Male

#6102212 - 09/26/06 08:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, my homegrown was much much much more potent than an ounce I bought about a year or two ago off some "legal highs" site. It was right as I started getting into learning about psychedelics, their uses and their mechanisms. Salvia was my first hallucinogen. The first time I wasnt scared by it at all, I broke out into a laughing fit, though I didnt find anything in particular funny, it just flipped the laughing switch in my brain to make me laugh. I had to smoke about 5 or 6 bongs full of the leaf in a matter of about 10 minutes just to get that threshold effect. About 2 grams I'd say. My homegrown took reminded me of the headspace, the way I felt, during my early childhood nightmares, in fact, I felt like I was in one of those nightmares suddenly, though my surroundings didnt change much. They just became unfamiliar, and the wall to the left looked like it was getting sucked into a black hole, in the same direction I was being pushed. Mescaline on the other hand.... beautiful.

--------------------

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #6102272 - 09/26/06 08:55 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Nice trip Jakey! I havn't used salvia extract since that trip i talked about in the initial post... but your trip report inspires me. :smile: You've had much more direct contact with the Lady then I have... from what i here, she likes to play jokes and has a very kind but slightly mischievous spirit to her. :grin:

With trip reports like yours, and constantly seeing my avatar, i will soon be drawn to another large dose of extract...

Badreligion2good: Sounds pretty scary... I experienced the same pull\push. I was on the ground under my desk (a corner desk) after almost being sucked through a freakin vortex, and with one hand on the wall i pushed off to try and get up, only to get 3-4 feet away before being THROWN with GREAT FORCE straight back into the wall... then i merged into the wall, and another brief scary encounter ensued...

Glad to see other people reporting in on  their experience! I found this particular aspect of the salvia experience to be the least documented... but yet seems as if it is of the utmost importance...  as i think its one of the main reasons for its existence... :mushroom2:

--------------------
Amen

Offlinetrunksan
PsyChicken
Male

Loc: UK, Hellas
    #6102307 - 09/26/06 09:04 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I've been smoking a lot of saliva 10x extract recently but unortunanetly haven't had a breakthrough. I get the whole gravity effect, sometimes the lauging, colours get distorted (pastel/flaming effect),objects bending and moving, but nothing more then that.

2 of my friends had a major breakthrough (one thought he was a pawn on the chess board and started kicking other objects in the house because he was trying to cheat) so it probably has to do with my smoking tek.

I may have to increase the dosage!

Uncertain
Male

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: trunksan]
    #6103766 - 09/26/06 03:08 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Its probably your smoking technique, salvia is potent stuff, 1 bowl pack smoked by placing the flame right on the leaf got me. 1 big long hit, and 1 short hit, because I got scared when that presence took the form of that mask and decided to try to blast me into my closet. Sagewisdom.com is your friend when it comes to everything about salvia, including that virtual altar that scared me shitless. As well as the smoking technique and dosage advice. Its the #1 salvia resource. Check it out.

--------------------

OfflineShamman4U
Beyond-Level-5
Male

Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: badreligion2good]
    #8381689 - 05/09/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Guys,

Like many out there, I've been dumbfounded by this goddess after meeting her.. . .

Can we get this back on topic?

When I see her:

- she is gentle
- Has small hands and is shorter
- Asian/indo, decent
- Wearing silky dress, or fancy garment that only a royal can afford
- radiant-beautiful hair, and no face or, expression that I can remember
- She grabs my hand and puts her arm around me, and says "let's go" "I'll show you" "Lots you need to see"
- She acts like hostess, or a guide
- She can be humorous and very luring as well

Ok here goes (sigh, of embarrassment):
- I had sex with her. She started it, by seducing me. I was reluctant, as I'm married.
- I felt her body against my penis and it made me very excited. Beyond orgasm, I was 'leaking' already.

- We completed the act and I got up scared looking around for a blanket, because I was drenched in liquid. I thought I'd pee'd myself adn was worried. -> It was an unbelievable amount of cum. (gross, never seen this much before)

- She seemed to smile and drift off as the effects wore away. I was standing there with my pants down, still dripping and trying to catch it all with a blanket.

--> dunno guys. Never had a 'wet dream' before, and I'm married and have sex all the time.

Anyway, I had read a few posts in other places about sexual experiences with the goddess.

For me, she is like a caring mom, and a tour guide, but at the same time, she is like an alter-ego of me! Like I would be if I was a sexy chick.

Anyone else experience her as a trickster/prankster?
She has played jokes on me too, letting me be taken away by other spiritual entities that weren't so nice. She sat and watched them disect/prepare my body while I layed paralized in absolute horror!

I'd like to chat others who have seen and interacted with her. Please MSG me.

I'm concerned that she wasn't so angelic and 'virgin mary' like. She was sexy, luring, prankster, (Like those elves on DMT) and the best imaginary sex I've ever had!

I've heard her voice soooo many times. . . she is always there in every single trip I've had on Salvia. Sometimes, she makes me unwary about what is going to happen. I feel I can't really trust her completely . . .. anyone else?

thanks guys. Maybe we can make sense of who this woman is. . . . I love her hair and eyes. . . just thinking about her makes me smile for some reason.

I gotta know what's going on. . . is she bad/good, or just a mirror of our sub-conscious, or alter-ego / imaginary friend type of thing? There has to be a logical explanation for her being there and always wanting to take people other places. . .and experiences. . .both good and bad. . .

She almost traumatized me, really. Its like the perfect fantasy woman you can never touch easily, or really have all to yourself.

Offlineboxcarguy07
Uno
Male User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: Shamman4U]
    #8381724 - 05/09/08 12:39 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

This is what happened on my second experience on salvia:

I smoked, and as it hit me, two angels landed on my shoulders. One on my left, and one on my right. And I could see both of them, even though I was looking straight ahead and can't see either shoulder unless I turn my head. They spoke to me, and said "Welcome to the Salvia world".

Then I went and lay on my friends bed. I was watching his fan spin, but to me it wasn't a fan, it was a factory. Each blade of the fan was like a conveyor belt, and it was turning so fast and I was watching all these products fall from blade to blade at a very high rate of speed. I could see dozens of little workers too. At the end of the trip, as it subsided, I could see, or at least sense the presence of, an evil female figure who was overseeing the whole operation. She was exploiting the workers and was just very evil. I screamed "You evil bitch!" and then came down. I was a bit shocked at the experience and have never been able to really find any meaning in it.

But there was definitely a presence of a female entity. I don't know why, for me, she was so evil.

--------------------
:musicnote:Music doesn't stop at the ears when it begins at the heart.:musicnote:

:psychsplit:"Sit in reverie and watch the changing color of the waves that break upon the idle seashore of the mind."
            -Henry Wadsworth Longfellow:psychsplit:

OfflineDankBeatz
Stranger
    #17057296 - 10/18/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

SDP said:

the first time i tried salvia, i hit the 40x purple sticky kind, right after my second hit out the pipe, I felt a bunch of little people rushing around me, they felt familiar, and they were all really energetic and happy to see me, they were telling me to go with them and wanted me to hurry before the "train left" but i was fighting it, and i was feeling this rush go through my head like a page flipping or a orange peeling inside my mind, cant really explain the feeling. I plan on doing it again for my b-day, this time im just gona go with it and see were they take me:ooo: i also felt the presence of a lady both times i tried it, she wanted to show me things... this stuff is amazing:smile:

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Keymaster
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: Salvia goddess, Sally Maria, Smeleves, anyone? [Re: DankBeatz]
    #17057456 - 10/18/12 07:55 PM (11 years, 5 months ago)

First things first, I've visited this place alot and have many varied stories that would surely get me into a padded room.  As time goes on it's gone from the playful experiences to more focused pinpointed "bits" of knowledge shown to me.  I guess like life, when you're a baby and a kid you get to play, and as we get older responsibilty etc. becomes the tone.

Recently it's taken the tone of reminder that in this world you can get yourself in trouble due to your desires, outlooks etc.  I think we all came from a certain "reality", and will get back there assuming we have good intentions. "Because you came from it, so shall you return to it" in a nutshell.  I get pretty sad when I'm shown this reality, then come back and see what people are doing with their time, to each other etc.  And then over time it fades and I become "human" and the human reality agian makes sense to me, only to have this other reality shown to me again.  A renewing almost.

That said the only experience I can remember where I saw a distinct being was off straight leaf, through a gravity bong.  A man walked into my field of vision from out of my left peripheral, and said "Let's wrap this up", and proceeded to roll up my "reality" like blinds or like the cover they use on stages when a play starts.  You just had to be there.  I know what it means to me but in that nervousness I have faith that "sommething" is watching us, intentionally, and this human/earth freewill experience is in fact the teaching of good and evil.  "And I will give them the mind of an animal"..  I think I, possibly "we" are on the final stretch... on the way home?

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract