Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineWirikuta
Stranger
help out a newbie....
    #578062 - 03/13/02 07:40 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

hi ppl,

I?ve only tripped once on shrooms (I?ve done peyote a few times),1.5 grams,Mexican Psylocibe,in the woods with a friend,everything was GREAT,

my question is this:I?m going to see Roger Waters in Mexico City next tuesday,I was wondering I?d be ok eating 1 gram or maube .7 grams of shrooms,does that mixes ok with weed? I have some potent stuff I?d like to smoke there,should I take some Valium in case I badtrip? your expert opinion is appreciated,

--------------------
peace,Wirikuta

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAsanteA
flip-flop magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: help out a newbie.... [Re: Wirikuta]
    #578499 - 03/14/02 07:58 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hi Wirikuta!

Going to a concert is quite different from Trippin' in the woods. I wouldn't reccommend you doing that your second time out: You have yet to learn the basics of navigating the Mushroom Experience, probably...
The problem with Shrooms: The Gold Coin of Shrooming has a flipside of possibly feeling bad, real bad. This is more likely to happen when your Setting is chaotic & filled with people you don't know, as in a Concert.

If you dose up there's a chance you won't be at peace. Now that's OK if you're in the woods, but completely shite when it ruins the Concert for you. I mean: If you dig the music, travelled and have paid big bucks for it, you don't wanna sweat & shiver like a pig in the slaughterhouse, now do you?
My advice: if you REALLY can get away with it i suggest you take an ounce or so of Pot & do that instead. DO NOT GET BUSTED ! ! !

Pot + Shrooms makes the Shroom more powerful. What you'll get will be more like Shrooms than like Weed. When you come off a Trip, roll the tiniest of joints and see if the combi agrees with you. Some who like both will never mix 'em. I myself like both AND the combi, but wouldn't DREAM of toking up before 3 hours of a good Shroomtrip have passed, because for me it ruins the Shroom's clarity.

I think EVERY TRIPGUIDE should have a strip of Benzo's handy for when the going gets rough. But you should know how to wield these Valium-like pharms! I suggest you go to the "TripTips" forum & read my thread titled: "...Psychedelics & Benzo's." It's got great infos! For Valium I'd reccommend you never exceed 10mg.

If you really wanna shroom there I'd say take 0.5gr & decide after 1 1/2h wether you want boosting or not. The aim is for a MILD experience without strong stuff happening, with as main features sensory & emotional enhancement. For most folks 1gr of decent shrooms doesn't meet this criterium anymore, for this dose'll tend to give not-so-mild fx.

HAVE FUN WIRIKUTA !!!

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Invisiblecornflake_girl
Stranger
Loc: under the bridge
Re: help out a newbie.... [Re: Wirikuta]
    #580622 - 03/16/02 03:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

1 gram at a concert should be fine, especially since you've tripped before. I find that smoking good bud while tripping gives a wonderfully euphoric experience. Just enjoy the music & you'll be in heaven!

--------------------
he said "it's all in your head"...i said "so is everything" but he didn't get it

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Pink Floyd, San Pedro

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience