Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDEnoG
Bad trips are good
    #521812 - 01/15/02 11:11 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

i can't speak for everyone but i personally found that it wasn't until i had a really bad trip that i was able to have one of true scope. now don't get me wrong. prior to my bad experience i had tons of fun while tripping. lots of contemplation, a multitude of realizations and that is aside from the crazy ass shit i was seeing. but nothing i saw or thought could compare to what i felt/experienced in the trips that succeeded the bad one. any-who......trip tips. hmmmmm..........well, my best suggestion is masturbation :]

Fucking-shit(reproduction-decay): words to live by.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: DEnoG]
    #522254 - 01/16/02 10:23 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I completely agree. While I've never had a full blown "bad trip", I've had a few rough spots and I found these to give the most perspective and insight. You never really know yourself until you frightened out of your mind and think you're going to die. In my opinion at least. I would never intentionally propell myself into a bad trip, but I am certainly not dreading eventually experiencing one because I'll probably learn a lot from it.

OfflineDEnoG
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: skaMariaPastora]
    #523031 - 01/16/02 11:37 PM (22 years, 2 months ago)

ohhhhhh dread the bad trip you should.
it'll scare the shit out of you........literally.

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
    #523101 - 01/17/02 01:30 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Never had a bad trip huh? well read my "always bring a sitter" post for the most recent installment in my bad trip book.

Its the second really bad one i've had. last time was acid

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #523222 - 01/17/02 06:18 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

ha! I find sex as the best solution to thigns when they go nasty - ive had what im sure many would consider a very bad trip on 4 grams of pS. CYanescens where i saw horns on people and was convinced they had tricked me out of my soul and that i was a 'scesi' from the dark crystal

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #523259 - 01/17/02 06:57 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I had a bad trip the other night.

I'm tripping balls, and I hear this BANG BANG BANG at my door. In my paranoid mind i'm thinking it's the cops.

I open the door.....it's the fucking cops. At first I think they're there to arrest me for trying to recieve AMT, but he was really just there to find a girl who apparently lived here before I did. I was able to answer his questions, but he gave me a weird look as he left.

The weirdest part was that he looked JUST like this cop that got shot a couple years back in my town. I didn't see where he had parked his car either. I think it was his ghost. Anyway, I got really paranoid after he left, and it ruined my night.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: Learyfan]
    #523263 - 01/17/02 07:00 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

awww, poor baby,
meanwhile i'm still shitting charcoal over here!

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

Edited by MeltingPenguin (01/17/02 07:01 AM)

OfflineTrail_Blazer
enthusiast

Re: Bad trips are good [Re: Learyfan]
    #523264 - 01/17/02 07:02 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

I see dead people.

--------------------
[green]There is a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased this line.[/green]
Visit FSR

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #523360 - 01/17/02 08:48 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

Personally, I don't think any trip that has a good outcome is "bad". Of course, I don't really view ANYTHING in life as bad if something good comes of it.

I've never had what I consider to be a bad trip, but I've told people about some of the more insane things to happen to me while tripping and they've replied with "that would be horrible! so the trip was bad?". Basically my view of a bad trip is utter, uncontrollable, and unfounded fear. I've had trips where things happen that I'm not particularely comfortable with, and that I know some peopel consider to be part or all of what a bad trip is...but I still don't view them as bad trips. Interesting would be the word I would use.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineskaMariaPastora
Utopiate
Loc: MA
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: MeltingPenguin]
    #523368 - 01/17/02 09:01 AM (22 years, 2 months ago)

OK MeltingPenguin, now that's a pretty bad trip. But you did say you learned a lot from it, so it wasn't all bad, right? I imagine any trip that involves authority figures would be terrible; I was referring to a slightly less level of bad.

Offlinehomegrownusa
OrganicMechanic
Male
Loc: Central Florida
    #5778250 - 06/21/06 09:33 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

LOL this thread is funny as shit. Ive havent had the experiance to shit my pants but Ive pissed em on a 1/2 of cubes and a 10 strip. I didint realize for a real long time. Ive even had a bad sex trip. I had this girl I just met earlier in the day gettin off her bus, she was 17 or so I hoped, anyways she comes over while I'm peaking on a strip of the L-25 yodas and in like 10 minutes I got this chick nekked and start hittin it,then shes on top and her face turns into some shit outta Blair witch even scarier And my man dropped like a wet noodle . I start geekin lookin at this chick so I looked away and I grabbed her ass and said to myself If a old wart faced nasty witch has got a sweet 17yr old ass its all good with me I wasnt kissin her again thats for damn sure. Then like a couple weeks had pasted and I told my boy down the street and he and a bunch of other people told me she was a witch or trying to be one. I thought he was screwin with me but I turnned out to be fact. Shit creeped me out big time. She had come over a couple times after that but that was some crazy shit and after she left I was about call 911 cause my neighbors house caved in the ground and the 30 ft snake spirit that lived in the orchard next to my house came in and ate me again damn thing gets me once in a while purifies the soul. The screwed up part is when your frying all the time and holding crstal or packs you really start believeing this is normal shit. I have gone to hell and back know doubt trippin is some crazy shit that I cant get enough of I slowed down a hole lot a few years back. Well just figured Id share one of an archive of experiences

Offlinejonnyfromspace
Stranger
Re: Bad trips are good [Re: homegrownusa]
    #5779789 - 06/22/06 07:48 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting perspective bro .. I dont get the whole 30 feet snake thing but its peotic :wink: I like it

InvisibleKingSpade
Seeker
Male

Re: Bad trips are good [Re: jonnyfromspace]
    #5779930 - 06/22/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

A close friend of mine and I each at an 8th the other day at a secluded pond in the middle of a bunch of woods and cow pastures. As I layed on the ground and looked up I received the most intense visual action ever. The clouds were moving so quickly through the sky and doing the most unexplainable things. Eventually, about a dozen skulls were formed out of clouds and were all flying around in the sky..My friends think that it had to be a pretty scary vision, but I somehow enjoyed it..

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#5786706 - 06/24/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, if ur having a bad trip, just occupy yourself with something that will give you an orgasm, not the couch though  :wink:

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom