Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Loc: TEJAS
i have no idea ... when?????
    #5776202 - 06/21/06 11:51 AM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ok heres the deal i birthed my fully colonized cakes then put them in the fc with perlite for humidification at a temp of about 78 degrees fanning about 3 times a day (morning,noon,night) , and i did this for two weeks and had no pinning but a little sign of mycelium growth ont he surface of the cakes. but then i had to go out of town and i had no where else to put my cakes so i put them back in the jars with a little bit of perlit to keep them moist, they were in the jars for a little over a week, and when i returned i saw definate signs of mycelium growth but still NO PINS. i put the all 3 cakes back in the fc yesterday at about 3pm. what im getting at is when in the hell am i gonna start seeing some fruits. i mean i know ppl have told me 7-18 days but shit its been like 25 and no pins.???? i am left speechless?!?!? :crazy2: :confused: :crazy2:

--------------------
Wow wtf is this shit www.fat-pie.com (dont let the name fool you its not what your probably thinking)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCantiSama

Re: i have no idea ... when????? [Re: chris999]
    #5776259 - 06/21/06 12:04 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

try dunking your cakes, it might help. i would be surprised if they weren't a bit dry.

--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

Re: i have no idea ... when????? [Re: CantiSama]
    #5776266 - 06/21/06 12:06 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

eeeeeee dunking idk bout that dude this is my first grow idk if i wanna get any chance of contam,could i just put my fc in the fridge for like 2 hours or so for a nice cold shock then put them back in front of my window sill and mist with some water???? i mean theres no sign of blue bruising from being dried ou.....

--------------------
Wow wtf is this shit www.fat-pie.com (dont let the name fool you its not what your probably thinking)

OfflineCantiSama

#5776286 - 06/21/06 12:11 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

i've never had a contam from dunking and i dunked on my very first grow. a dry cake will get you nowhere. make sure your cakes are fully submerged in clean water and throw them in the fridge for 12 hours.

do you have any pictures of your fruiting chamber?

--------------------

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

#5776298 - 06/21/06 12:14 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

srry no pins of my chamber i will tell my bud to bring his digi over tonight to take some pics. but ok i will dunk them in distilled water. does it have to be in the fridge or can i use a cooler with some blue ice because my room mate is kinda not cool with this kind of shit but if it has to be in the fridge i will just tell him to fuck off and ill do it.

--------------------

OfflineCantiSama

#5776311 - 06/21/06 12:18 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

the cooler should be fine, but you shouldn't do it if your roommate isn't cool with it. you can potentially fuck him over if you get caught. it is important to respect the spaces between friends.

--------------------

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

#5776323 - 06/21/06 12:22 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ok good ill do it man thnxs ill get some pics asap!!!

--------------------

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

#5776392 - 06/21/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

ok heres what i did i got a small cool about 12 in high about 8 inch widht and about 4 inch sideways and i put 3 cakes in a tupperware with distilled ater and put a little aluminum foin to keep them submerged and put a blue ice pack on the bottom of the coller placed the dunking cakes in there then put another blue ice pack on top of the tupper ware. do u thinkg this is good and it will last ofr 12 hours???!!!???!!!

--------------------

OfflineCantiSama

#5776411 - 06/21/06 12:46 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

should be fine as long as you keep the cooler closed and away from warm temperatures

--------------------

Offlinechris999
is the shit
Male User Gallery

#5776418 - 06/21/06 12:48 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

so after this dunk and cold shock it should inniciate pinning right???? because my cakes are fully fully colonized and i have been waiting for sooo long and this is my first grow . in your opinion how long do u think after this dunk i will have some pinnage???!!!???!!!!

--------------------

OfflineCantiSama

#5776440 - 06/21/06 12:55 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

a few days perhaps. its hard to say really, but it will help. its been a long time since i've done BRF too so my recollection is hazy. i've done a short dunk of a rye casing and the next day (literally) i had some healthy pins growing up a storm.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck