Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Loc: Poland Flag
Salvia + Marijuana
    #5771600 - 06/20/06 08:26 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Anyone tried to smoke weed after salvia voyage? Man, it was so great! Spirits where everywhere. I felt presence of beings all over the place. Reality felt like the time was almost stopped. It was like I was aware of millions of years and saw only VERY limited part of time. I felt the power of wind and weather in general. I felt very small like a gnome and I was walking in the world of slugs (one of the most trippy animals!) and ants. I saw how God played with me. Everything that happened felt like it was all for me. Man, I felt spirits behind of everything. I almost had no hallucinations except I felt very small (that reminds me about amanita trip reports) and I had blurred vision.

It was a great Voyage to the spirit's world!

Anyone else combined salvia with other psychedelics? How it was like?

--------------------
enjoy life!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsy Baba
That was zen, This is Tao
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The land of Ports.
Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: Kras]
    #5771648 - 06/20/06 09:17 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

going to try that this weekend :laugh:.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Offlinekotik
fuckingsuperhero
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: Psy Baba]
    #5771697 - 06/20/06 09:57 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ive mixed salvia with marijuana, shrooms, nitrous, wild dagga and alcohol before (at the same time).

honestly, i prefer to do them all seperately (minus nitrous and alcohol, which I am no longer a fan of).

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: kotik]
    #5771802 - 06/20/06 10:54 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

As you know from my trip report, I recently tried salvia with LSD.  I cannot recommend the experience enough, with the stipulations that (a) you take a low dose of LSD and (b) you go into it with the sole goal of DEEP spiritual and personal exploration. 

Last night I smoked marijuana and felt a heightened sense of calm and self-transcendence.  After hanging with a few friends I lay in bed and meditated, trying to release negative energies I felt built up throughout my body. I decided to smoke some salvia and really honed in on the negative energy.  I was able to release much of the bad ego energy that I have built up over the years.  A great experience!  For the spiritual seeker, I cannot recommend enough the combination of weed and salvia for some serious introspection.

Thanks for sharing your experience, and for responding to my trip report :smile: The spirit world is a strange place, and I am glad you are comfortably in touch with it :laugh:

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Offlineictoasnrnsigwt
Weirder
Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: Lion]
    #5772296 - 06/20/06 01:54 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I did that once and everything started talking (the stove, the couch, the door) to me telling me to keep pushing a sheet out of my feet that contained everything in the universe on it. No spirits tho.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: ictoasnrnsigwt]
    #5772598 - 06/20/06 04:00 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

ictoasnrnsigwt: For me it sounded like spirit of Salvia :wink:
bug: as I wrote... I smoked salvia first and one hour later I used cannabis. 30 minutes is a good amount time to separate both. There are also strong odds that it was cannabis sativa. Still I clearly felt Salvia's presence :smile: For me it was an unique psychedelic experience.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineNickSoapdish
Hypochondriac
Male

#5772860 - 06/20/06 05:25 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I've found an interesting effect in mixing the two in the same bowl (which is what I thought this thread was about when I read the subject). I've tried this a couple times now, where I mix a small amount of standardized 10x extract with crumbled up bud in my pipe, so that each are evenly distributed among each other. Each hit held in for about 10 seconds.

Obviously it isn't as intense as smoking salvia by itself, but it still makes for a notable experience that's easy to handle and beneficial in the right mindset. The salvia feelings open up mildly (due to relatively small dose), hinting at an ordinary effect, but are relaxed further by the high from the weed and never escalate to extremes. It's not quite "breaking through," but worth trying. I still get some of the insight without the insanity.

--------------------

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Salvia + Marijuana [Re: NickSoapdish]
    #5772941 - 06/20/06 05:48 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Brandon said:
I've found an interesting effect in mixing the two in the same bowl (which is what I thought this thread was about when I read the subject). I've tried this a couple times now, where I mix a small amount of standardized 10x extract with crumbled up bud in my pipe, so that each are evenly distributed among each other. Each hit held in for about 10 seconds.

Obviously it isn't as intense as smoking salvia by itself, but it still makes for a notable experience that's easy to handle and beneficial in the right mindset. The salvia feelings open up mildly (due to relatively small dose), hinting at an ordinary effect, but are relaxed further by the high from the weed and never escalate to extremes. It's not quite "breaking through," but worth trying. I still get some of the insight without the insanity.

When I smoke salvia, I always pack a little bud in the bottom of the bowl and sprinkle the salvia over it. I hold the hits in for 30 seconds (~15 seconds for bong rips), usually taking about 2-3 hits. I find this puts me in a deep meditative state wherein I can look at my own mind from a calm vantage point. Sometimes it gets really intense, of course, but it can be quite a ride if you just let it take you.

OfflineKras
Male User Gallery

#5775442 - 06/21/06 06:21 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I'm not sure but I think that THC hates high temperatures and Salvinorin A won't work without quite high temps.

--------------------
enjoy life!

OfflineNickSoapdish
Hypochondriac
Male

#5776745 - 06/21/06 04:20 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kras said:
I'm not sure but I think that THC hates high temperatures and Salvinorin A won't work without quite high temps.

I used a regular lighter, so the THC was fine.

Salvia Divinorum* also works just fine with a regular lighter in a regular glass pipe.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience