Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offline69man
Stranger
primordia
    #5768019 - 06/19/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Hey guys is it possible to grow primordia and not grow any mushrooms i have had primordia for days with no shrooms piping up thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
Re: primordia [Re: 69man]
    #5768021 - 06/19/06 01:28 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

you'll get mushrooms dont worry

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: primordia [Re: Atheist]
    #5768185 - 06/19/06 02:13 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

actually it is possible. likely cause, lack of moisture within substrate, or too low RH, or both. check your humidity. suppliment with misting if need be.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: primordia [Re: creamcorn]
    #5768212 - 06/19/06 02:19 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

hmmm, kind of a weird question considering that primordia are mushrooms. It's possible to have hyphal knotting and see no fruits, but even then knotting is a sign your casing/cake is getting ready to produce fruits.

Keep your patience man, they'll come around, took my last casings 8 days to pin and almost another 8 to fully mature.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
Re: primordia [Re: creamcorn]
    #5769874 - 06/19/06 09:13 PM (17 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

creamcorn said:
actually it is possible. likely cause, lack of moisture within substrate, or too low RH, or both. check your humidity. suppliment with misting if need be.

Very likely also the casing layer should be wet looking (glistening) checkout my pinning strategy more more detailed info. If the casing layer dries too much after pins form they will most definitely stall and abort. GL

--------------------
Getting the most out of your casings!, A pinning strategy.
Oyster Shell "Flour" $2 for 1lb. a hell of a deal :wink:
Not what is overlay but rather what overlay is
Gas Exchange vs. FAE

"We all have priorities. I used a closet once setup a nice little lab trouble was all the shit that was in there ended up in the bedroom that pissed off the GF then I ended up dumping her as she was getting in the way of my sterile culture technique! Ya I got priorities too!!!"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate